As Pricing Manager my responsibilities were to insure the activation of price changes on regular priced items, weekly ads and for temporary price reductions, updating the company system on new items and deleting discontinued merchandise, printing and proofreading store ads, changing all signs on shelves and displays and communicating with corporate departments, store director and department managers on any problems, price changes or sign decisions.
- Pricing Manager at Cosentino's Price Chopper
- Manager at Green Dog Gallery
- Owner/Operator at Endless Possibilities
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• January 2015 to June 2018 Managed the Pricing, rate quote, tariff filing, service contract preparation and publication functions with oversight of Federal Regulatory Compliance as Pricing Manager for a vessel-operating common carrier serving the US/Puerto Rico/Dominican Republic/Caribbean Island trades.
- Pricing Manager at Trailer Bridge, Inc
- Traffic Supervisor, Documentation Manager, Customer Service Manager, Call Center Manager at Crowley Maritime Corporation
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - College Preparatory
- Associates Degree - Business Management
Business Support & Development 11 - Years Business Process Improvement As a contractor, the roles, companies, and industries varied. My success in these roles earned me a reputation in which most later roles were obtained by referrals. My most common roles were as follows: Inventory Management Pricing Manager Office Manager Executive Assistant Administrative Assistant Project Management Title Clerk Business Advisor Payroll Clerk Business Development Advisor Client Support Photographer Sales Management & Customer Service 8 - Years Entrepreneur Improved inventory, and increased revenue via product knowledge and fostering customer loyalty Dyson - Sr. Technician (3 years) Employee Training Repair Dyson units Inventory Management for parts and finished goods Acted as a 2nd warehouse to overcome supply & demand issues Met and exceeded weekly & monthly sales goals. Process Driven Direct face of customer service in the repair centers Maintained strong product and part knowledge despite constant new technology and part changes Office Depot - Computer Technology (2 years) Research Sales of computers, printers, e-readers, and all other technology Computer repairs Stocking and merchandising Strong product and IT knowledge Walgreens - Senior Beauty Advisor (3 years) Promoted to department supervisor and increased overall sales and productivity Maintained product knowledge and trained sales team Inventory management and and plano-gram resets Completely corrected inventory inaccuracies causing "outs" and requiring 50% of the department to be manually order wasting much time. https://www.visualcv.com/nataliekerns
- Pricing Manager at EZ Choice (Energy)
8 months at this Job
• Innovating how non-contact pricing was done for MRC Global, Creating reports that deterimed how effective changes were and communicating the reports in a easy and applicable form.
• Applying marketing and branding strategies.
• Supervising all sales for MRC Global Canada, ensuring all contract customers were in compliance. Preventing a negative audit output and helping save the Company the relative payoff.
• Writing and delevoping contracts for customers not only in Canada but in the United States. Working closely with Account Managers across North America to ensure that what was proposed was systematically possible.
• Massive clean up of what was inherited. Creating a new pricing system that could be controlled by each individual branch across Canada whereas before there was a non trusted system, habitually overridden by the branch often in conflict with our contractual agreement.
• Safety Manager for the pod of the building we occupied, duties included supervising fire drills and a knowledge of the CPR method. Accomplishments Included:
• Modernizing the pricing system for each individual branch.
• Creation of COMP (new non contract pricing system), which lowered pricing changes at the branch level by 30% and increased gross margin dollars by five million $CAD.
• Creation and use of macros that enabled quickly changing how the system would work. Taking a overnight process and turning it into something that could be accomplished within minutes.
• Instituting more firm price files that were inherently more effective in a audit situation.
• Took our largest customer Canadian Natural Resources and their firm price file from 15% in overall gross margin percentage to 25%, at their most active location.
• Was selected to represent the Pricing Department in Canada, providing seminars in Edmonton and Calgary.
- PRICING MANAGER at MRC GLOBAL
- PRICING REPRESENTATIVE at MRC GLOBAL
- SALES ASSOCIATE at SANDWICHU
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - POLITICAL SCIENCE
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - HISTORY
Global Pricing Manager, Atlanta, GA, 2018-Present
Pricing and Proposals
o Work with Product Managers to establish pricing for new \
features and options, SaaS deployment options, and
evolve pricing in response to changing market conditions.
o Act as facilitator of the price committee, and achieve executive
buy-in on quarterly and ad hoc price model update meetings.
o Document and publicize changes to the price model. Train
Proposals team, Sales, and Product Management on changes
to the price model, where applicable.
o Incorporate price model updates and corrections into pricing tools
and documentation (Salesforce.com, Apttus CPQ, Bid Sheet,
o Rationalize third party costing across products working with
Supply Chain and Product Management
o Maintain product hierarchy in Salesforce.com and work with
master data teams to ensure consistent hierarchy is available
across corporate systems.
Sr. Software Delivery Coordinator, Atlanta, GA, 2009-2018
• Power user/administrator for Salesforce.com
• Salesforce.com administrator for 2000+ users annually.
• Leveraging SalesForce.com to better manage software deployment.
• Engineered new processes and tools to optimize efficiency and successfully execute 1,100 cases, 175 tangible shipments and 700 patch deployments annually.
• Responsible for defining and managing the process to provision and fulfill $20M of software and licensing annually.
• Collaborated with Sales leadership to proactively manage the sales pipeline to ensure quality delivery, client success, and revenue recognition.
• Customer Service
• Identification and implementation of best-fit technologies to effectively deliver and track products and licenses.
• Controller for revenue recognition in SAP.
• Developed and lead training for all Release Management processes and procedures for global COE.
• Standardized and centralized product deployment across multiple product lines to remove 10+ steps from the process.
• Managed resources worldwide.
- Global Pricing Manager at ABB
- Setup Configuration Analyst at Hewitt Associates
- Site Manager at Oce Business Services
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems
Senior Pricing Manager / Inside Sales (August 2016 - Present). - Responsible for overseeing the internal pricing team and all functions thereof to produce solutions for customers in timely and professional manner. - Specialize in planning and delivery of Import and Export for primarily over-dimensional, heavy-lift, project, breakbulk cargo by land, sea and air. - Create profitable and competitive rates and contract proposals for all trade lanes and customers. - Daily Pricing Team meetings to stay informed on all current and past quote status. - Review costs and other marketing data to develop rate offerings. - Develop timely responses to various RFP's. - Keep other departments (such as outsides sales and operations) informed of pricing matters related to assigned trade lanes and marketplace opportunities. - Negotiate directly with customers or through sales personnel to achieve highest obtainable margins. - Maintain net analysis spreadsheets and costing information tools for pricing personnel and/or in support of specific projects. - Research and investigate potential new customers through various outlets and tools. Reach out to potential customer by cold call visits or phone calls. Build relationships and generate new business
- Senior Pricing Manager at Hansa Meyer Global Transport
- Senior Pricing Analyst at Crowley Logistics
- Quotations/Pricing Supervisor USA at C.H. Robinson Project Logistics Ltd
- Customer Service Representative for BASF Ocean Export at Panalpina, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Developed and implemented the Pricing department and related tools and reports to issue and maintain customer pricing on over 10000v products Developed and Improved cost accounting analysis and reports to visualize cost of goods per item for first time Developed and implemented new policies, practices, processes and procedures to streamline workflow between Pricing, research and development, cost accounting, purchasing and customer service. Managed a staff of 2 pricing specialists and 1 supervisor Corporate initiative project Manager Implemented new modules in Epicor
- Pricing Manager at Aware Products, LLC
- Inventory Control Manager at Stila Corp./Stila Styles, LLC
- Digital Analyst at Warner Music Group, Inc
- Operations/Property Manager at Vanacor's, Inc
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Health Information Technology
• Developed SQL based parameter query for retrieving and compiling transactional data for pricing trend analysis and to ascertain willingness to pay, establishing market relevant price with product/market segmentation capability. Result: Effective price determination process with domestic price realization improvement of 1.12% ($1.6MM) YoY for September 2018 fiscal YTD.
• Spear-headed new streamlined ABB pricing process that includes customer-specific profitability analysis (STF file), business case/request form, updated and validated product management guidelines and communication with Sales team for the second half of fiscal 2018. Result: Improved start, target and floor price guidelines in TOPS tool, with decreased 2018 quote cycle time by 33% - from 6 hours to 4 hours from midyear 2018 through November 2018 YTD.
• Implemented new standardized quoted price reporting process to provide recommendations to product management for EPBP and EPPC business. Result: Buy-in from product line managers and group directors, contributing to margin increase in PL 520 by 300 basis points and PL 521 by 700 basis points (yet to be finalized for fiscal 2018). 2015 to 2017 Pactiv, LLC: Lake Forest, IL The largest global leader in manufacturing and distributing of food packaging and foodservice products, supplying packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice outlets across North America. Associate Pricing Manager: Responsible for establishing floor and target prices based on competitive benchmarking and price testing, identifying opportunities to maintain and grow profitable sales on both contract and stock business by partnering and positively influencing the sales force to execute on the pricing plan across the US market for Foodservice and Broadline business channels.
• Created MS Access competitive database and spear-headed project execution on regional pricing playbooks, compiling and quantifying opportunity dollars associated with price increase via competitive and regional benchmarking on POD contracted business. Result: Grew Foodservice profitability by $2.5MM in fiscal 2016
• Created floor and target pricing bands via monthly POD regional and competitive benchmarking, providing day-to-day pricing guidance to analysts on contracted business across North America. Result: Increased national weighted average selling price by 10%, with price realization gain of $5.8MM on POD contracted business YoY by January 2017 fiscal YTD.
- Associate Pricing Manager at YoY for September
- Global Pricing Analytics Manager at Rockwell Automation
- Global Revenue Management Analyst at Caterpillar, Inc. - Global Mining Division
- US & Canada Parts Pricing Analyst at Case New Holland Corporation
10 months at this Job
- - National Society of Leadership
- MBA degree
- B.S. degree - Management Information Systems
- Doctorate of Bus. Admin. - Bus. Admin
• Open/Close store
• Count drawers
• Supervise employees
• Enter all merchandise received into system
• Maintain all pricing of items
• Monthly reports
• Inventory Merchandise
- Pricing Manager at Choctaw Nation Country Market
- Assistant Manager/Cashier at King's Variety & Hardware
- Manager at Dale's Propane
- Assistant Manager/Cashier at Scott Auto & Feed
1 month at this Job
- - painting and doing crafts
- Implementation of best practices in pricing management, including development of accurate pricing and costing models. - Provide guidance for pricing execution at region and branch levels. - Work closely with sales and marketing to increase account penetration and maximize customer profitability. - Collaborate with operations and functional business process teams to understand and define real cost-to-serve, and incorporate costs into pricing decision processes. - Generate and analyze price performance reports, form new strategies to improve performance. - Identify brand strategy opportunities and recommend pricing actions to sales and marketing. - Special projects and duties as required.
- Pricing Manager at Airgas, an Air Liquide
- Senior Business Analyst at Airgas, an Air Liquide
- Senior Financial Analyst at Benchmark Brands
- Business Operations Manager at Star Traders Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance