Management of all ticketing pricing and weekly ad set. Responsible for ordering all weekly stock orders. Execute daily floor audits for quality control, price accuracy and expiration dates. Process all damages, recalls, and hazardous waste disposal program. Completed food handlers training and have a current Food Safety Manager Certificate in charge of Thrifty Ice Cream Shop. Customer Service Supervisor monitoring front line cashiers and overall store customer satisfaction..
- Pricing Manager at Rite Aid, Rancho Mission Viejo
- Assistant Store Manager at T J Maxx, Encinitas
- at Carrillo Elementary School
- Store Manager at Harry and David, Carlsbad
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BA - History
OH Director - Pricing Department Leading of 7 employees responsible for entering, maintaining, analyzing, and transmitting costs, retails and accounting functions of products sold in our supermarkets. Buehler's Fresh Foods is a privately owned/ESOP in North Central Ohio consisting of 15 grocery stores.
- Corporate Pricing Manager at Pricing Department
- RTRP Certified Income Tax Preparer at H&R Block Income Tax Service
30 years, 7 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
Continuous customer and employee contact regarding pricing on beer and wine. I report price changes via email, websites and spread sheets on a daily basis. Consolidate numerous pricing schedules to effectively report pricing to management and customers.
- Pricing Manager at Superior Beverage Group
- Office Manager at Fame Beverage
- Office Manager at Taylor Beverage
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Manage all aspects of customer pricing for 5 companies of SKF in North America. Which includes: price analysis for increases, setting up pricing for new customers, working with management from all SKF branches to ensure accurate pricing structures set up for customers, and investigating any discrepancies that occur. Also maintain two B2B websites for customer ordering online. Have also held positions of Pricing Specialist, MRO Buyer, and Purchasing Assistant at SKF.
- PRICING MANAGER at SKF
- PRICING SPECIALIST at GRAYBAR ELECTRIC
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA
• Pricing Strategy. Guide pricing strategy to ensure balance of revenue, profit and project execution.
• Cost Volume. Responsible for leading cost volume efforts including pricing strategy, proposal planning and development and post-submittal activities.
• Guidance. Lead and provide direction to proposal and capture managers assisting with development of proposals and oversees production activities in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications. Provides oversight and direction to pricing specialists.
• Compliance. Ensure compliance with FAR, CAS, government procurement and RFP requirements.
• Contract Negotiation. Serve as a member of the contract negotiating team.
• Review. Lead Price-To-Win assessments and cost and pricing reviews with senior management. Conduct estimate/pricing reviews for pricing specialists prior to release of pricing data.
• Policy. Develop policies and procedures to enhance accuracy and reasonableness of estimates and pricing.
- Pricing Manager at National Government Services (NGS)
- Project Control Manager at Aegis LLC
- Senior Pricing Manager at URS
- Principal Cost Accountant at CPS Human Resource Services
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Lead pricing for refrigerated division which currently operates $100mm ○ Primary responsibility: National accounts and West coast ○ Provide analysis for Sr. Leadership regarding future plans and profitability
- Pricing Manager at J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc
- at J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc
- Sr. Carrier Sales Coordinator at J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc
- Transportation Specialist at J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BSBA - Accounting
• Managed a team responsible for maintaining existing prices, pricing out new opportunities, as well as developing and maintaining pricing strategy across several product segments and customer segments, making up over $150mm in annual revenue across 1,500+ customers and 10,000+ SKUs.
• Built an in-house CPQ from scratch with a focus on sales ease of access in the field, automated pricing for complex inquiries, and process workflow utilized by pricing team.
• Integral part of pricing out all large and/or complex opportunities, ranging from $0.5mm to $20mm in size, ensuring an optimally profitable and competitive bid was sent to market.
- Pricing Manager at Saxco International
- Category Operations Manager at Saxco International
- Senior Pricing Analyst at Saxco International
- Assistant Underwriter at XL CATLIN
1 year at this Job
- - B.S. in Finance, B.A. in Economics, Minor in Mathematics
Works with Sales and Customer Service departments to resolve customer pricing discrepancies, including entering
pricing updates into SAP database
• Reports on pricing trends and deviations, providing analysis of where pricing increases are needed based upon market trends and raw material increases as defined by Purchasing
• Reviews pricing requests, approving quotes prior to sending to customers
• Other duties include: Assist with invoicing discrepancies, market research, creating and formatting reporting for Head of Marketing
- Pricing Manager at Clariant Plastics & Coatings
- Marketing Operations Manager at The Channel Company
- Marketing Account Coordinator at The Channel Company
- Social Networking Coordinator at Pascoe Workforce Solutions
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
• Responsible for all cost proposals, best and final offers and post award budget negotiations for an $80M business line
• Manage Pricing Team for a business development unit pursuing in excess of $450M in new business per year
• Deliver trainings to new staff on cost strategy and proposal development and client compliance
• Exercise superior cross-functional ability working with all aspects of the organization including accounting and finance, HR, recruitment, technical area managers and executives to ensure compliant and competitive cost proposals
- Pricing Manager at AECOM
- SKILLED VOLUNTEERING at Community Tax Aid DC
- Cost and Compliance Officer at PATH
- Pricing and Budget Analyst at AECOM
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
FAO IS AN AUTHORIZED RETAILER OF THE TOP BRANDS IN THE TOOL AND POWER EQUIPMENT INDUSTRTY)
• Determine what to charge for domestic and imported products by considering total SKU costs and negotiated programs with manufacturers.
• Assist in creating promotional or clearance campaigns meant for temporary price reductions or blow-out sales.
• Review competitor pricing reports and approve the suggested sell-price provided by my assistant data analyst.
• Work directly with manufacturers for pricing concerns or Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) updates.
• Create daily and monthly profit reports using Google Analytics, AMZ Seller Central, and NetSuite for our Vice President and office display monitors.
• Manage and upload price fields for 40K SKUs to four different platforms; NetSuite, ChannelAdvisor, Magento 1 & Magento 2.
• Participate in weekly business development meetings with upper management and our Vice President to discuss the direction of the company and the steps to take us there. PROGRAMS USED ON THE JOB NetSuite Slack ChannelAdvisor & Magento 1 & 2 Google Analytics Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint Amazon Seller Central
- PRICING MANAGER at FACTORY AUTHORIZED OUTLET
- MARKETING PROJECT COORDINATOR at COMPANY SPECIALIZES IN BRANDING RETAIL AND PROMOTIONAL MERCHANDISE
- SENIOR GAME ADVISING MANAGER at GAMESTOP
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration