As a Store Pricing Specialist, I have the responsibility of pricing and signing multiple merchandise throughout the store.
● Accountable for timely and accurate price entry, sign creation, and completing price accuracy checks.
● Knowledgeable on multiple products, price strategies and price cadences.
● Developed strong partnerships with the store managers, department supervisors and team
● I'm familiar with merchandising direction and store ad set process.
- Store Pricing Specialist at Store Pricing
- Shift Supervisor at Jack in The Box
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Bookkeeping/Accounting
- Associate - Business Administration
As the pricing specialist, it is my job to coordinate a team of sometimes up to six people in the execution of all price changes and markdowns for the store daily. I develop the strategy to make it through the workload fast and efficiently. my store has been recognized as being top in the district for our pricing metrics and at one point my team was working 200% efficiency.
- Pricing Specialist at Target
- Pricing and Signage Coordinator at Toys 'R' Us
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- No Degree
Processed all quotes on the Nomad order management system. Reviewed drawings to determine customer special quotes needs. Negotiated sale prices with customers that increased sales growth while maintaining marketing guidelines allowing maximum profit gains. Provided support for outside sales with reports and special price agreements to retain customer business. Worked with vendors and internal operations to obtain accurate cost and ensure that quoted business was consistent with plant and manufacturing capacities and capabilities and product profitability objectives. Performed monthly performance stats as requested by management Coordinated and generated customer price files with current suggested list prices. Audited annual contract pricing to ensure accuracy. Served as a lead to other Pricing Specialist.
- Pricing Specialist at Regal Beloit Corp
- Customer Service Specialist at Emerson Power Transmission
- Customer Service Representative at Emerson Power Transmission
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
* Handle and Maintain 40 Customer Accounts ◦ Customer Rate Reviews ◦ Customer Bid Rates ◦ Set up Pricing ◦ Work with Sales Reps and Customer Service to resolve account issues ◦ Spot quotes ◦ New Account Set up ◦ Work directly with customer service * Enter in Data into CRM and SharePoint databases * Set up Bid files for other Pricing Analyst ◦ Entering Rates ◦ Accessorial charges ◦ Fuel * Work on Trailer Detention Issues * Maintain work duties as a Sales & Pricing Specialist * Cover Pricing Analysts Accounts when out
- Pricing Specialist at Roehl Transportation, Inc
- Sales & Pricing Support Specialist at Roehl Transportation, Inc
- Sales & Pricing Support Internship at Roehl Transportation, Inc
- Member, Roehl's Awards Banquet Committee at Stout's Colleges against Cancer Organization
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Finance and Golf Enterprise Management
Dedicated Purchasing Clerk promoted to Pricing Specialist for family owned and operated quality flooring business. Committed to exceptional customer service and the values of company. * Updated InDesign and Excel pages based on new vendor information; distributed records to management and sales associates. * Maintained sales associate's pricing books from updated vendor costs; created streamlined process to easily access information. * Allocated new display signs for 10 store locations to increase sales.
- Pricing Specialist at Century Tile
- at Century Tile
- Purchasing Clerk at Century Tile
- Library Assistant at Century Tile
2 years at this Job
- Master of Library and Information Science - Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Arts
Orlando, FL July 2018 - Present
Responsible for pricing maintenance at the largest beer distributor in the United States
• Managed pricing systems for four distributor companies at an East Coast Pricing & Analytics team
• Analyzed supplier costing and adjusted frontline prices as needed to ensure acceptable profit margins
• Maintained supplier promotional pricing programs, pulse programs, and deals in trade software
• Ensured depletion allowances/rebates align with supplier dollar support for GP tracking purposes
• Supported new item set-up, by validating taxes, freights, margins and variances with existing portfolio
• Completed annual general price increases, reviewing all items pricing and promotional programs consistent with pricing strategy by brand
- Pricing Specialist at REYES BEVERAGE GROUP
- Sales Analyst at STE. MICHELLE WINE ESTATES
6 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
My duties as a pricing specialist include scanning items to see if the prices have changed, making new tags and signs, hanging new tags and signs, and applying batches then doing the batch paperwork. I use a Telxon machine and Microsoft Excel daily as part of my job. I started the Pricing Specialist Assistant position around three months ago. Before I started the Pricing Specialist Assistant position I was a cashier. My duties as a cashier included customer service, scanning items, working a cash register, cleaning, straightening, and tagging laundry for the dry cleaners to pick up. I also cashiered out in the fuel center occasionally. My duties as a fuel center cashier included customer service, working a cash register, scanning items, fuel center paperwork, running the lotto machine, cleaning, straightening, and making sure everything was working properly with the fuel pumps. I also helped stock the health and beauty aisle on occasion. My duties as a stocker included sorting through merchandise and finding where it needed to be placed on the shelf, cleaning, and straightening. I would place security stickers on items that were a certain dollar amount or higher.
- Pricing Specialist Assistant/Cashier at Brookshire’s
- Cashier/Backup Customer Service Manager at Walmart
- Food Avenue Associate at Target
- Temp Worker at Personnel Services
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- None - Basic College Courses
- Diploma - Basic Courses
• During the course of normal day to day operation, was responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious pricing activity and made sure to escalate to senior member.
• Validate prices using vendors such as Reuters and Bloomberg.
• Ensure the receipt of all pricing feeds, broker quotes, back-up pricing sources and other relevant data on a daily basis.
• Maintain proper documentation and back-up for audit purposes.
• Identify, research, and resolve prices breaking set tolerance levels. Identify, communicate, and resolve fair value situations.
• Handle complex issues and escalate as needed acting with a sense of urgency
• Interact with clients internal and external to provide them with valuation reports when needed, resolve client inquries and making sure to respond to emails in a timely manner.
• Build and manage the flow of information and data to ensure an accurate output with limited issues and exceptions.
• Ability to multitask, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines.
• Complete daily task and monthly reporting accurately to deadline.
• Share responsibility with lead, manager and staff for resolving any issues related to processing activities and for accurate and timely processing and delivery.
• Maintain specialist knowledge and skills that are essential in performing the job effectively, including MS excel skills, pivot tables and v-looks ups.
• Train staff on basic principles of process.
- Pricing Specialist at State Street Corporation
- Security Officer at Securitas
- Functional Specialist at
- Hoop Mountain Internship at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
QA Pricing clothes shoes etc.
- Pricing Specialist at Robison salvage
- Cleaning Crew at ABM Industries, Inc.
- Ofs at Randstad
- Picker at Walmart.com
1 year, 3 months at this Job
In charge of pricing merchandise
- Pricing Specialist at Red White and Blue Thrift Store
- Cook at E and c
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent