Priest performing various sacrament and administrative work.
- Priest at
- Priest and Security Officer at
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- MDV - Psychology
6 years I am a priest of the Orthodox Church. I graduated from Theological Seminary and Academy in Russia in the most prestigious educational institution. Recently moved to America, so there are no documents for official work. I continue to be a priest, but life requires a job with a good salary. I do not speak English, but I have a good command of oral and written Russian. I have extensive experience and communication with people. I have high communication skills. Quickly learn new things. High working efficiency.
- priest at The Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia
at this Job
- Master's - Theology
- D.B.A. RONALD PRIEST at
- at CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
- Co owner and Secretary treasure at TIMBER RIDGE HOMES INC
- President and manager at PRIEST CONSTRUCTION INC
11 years at this Job
- - TECHNOLOGY
Parish priest responsible for overseeing all spiritual and physical needs of growing parishes.
- Parish Priest at Diocese of Fort Worth Anglican
- Dean, Northern deanery at Diocese of Fort Worth
- Council Executive Board of the Boy Scouts at Greater Community
- Consultant in youth ministries at Camp Crucis Board of Directors
22 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Divinity - Ministry
- Bachelor of Architecture - Architecture
As the founding and current priest of a parish of The Old Catholic Church, Province of the United States, responsibilities include the building up, care, and nurture of the community as well as weekly worship service to include writing sermons, preaching, and liturgy. Other duties include pastoral care of the congregation, outreach, administrative duties, seasonal Bible study.
- Parish Priest at Emmaus Faith Community
- Contract Chaplain at Clinical Center - NIH
- Retreat Leader at Deepening the Journey
- Parish Priest at Saint Hildegard's Old Catholic Church
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- CPE Level I - Clinical Pastoral Education
- Master's - Divinity
- Bachelor's - Religious Studies
Supervisor: Fr. Michael Eaccarino, Head Priest
• Assist head priest in preparation and performance of all Liturgical Sacraments and services, and sacramental rites. Assist and aid all visiting clergy.
• Complete various administrative duties as assigned by head priest
• Develop program curriculum for and lead Youth Ministries, Catechetical Ministries, Adult-Education, Internet-based ministries, and Addictions Ministry.
• Provide chaplaincy services to parishioners in various levels of care/hospital settings.
• Offer pastoral counseling and consult to parishioners with specific needs, organizing and directing them to medical/behavioral resources within the community if necessary.
• Assist and support youth and young adult fellowship programs through organizing retreats, events, and presentations. Also provide individualized theological catechesis.
- Assistant Priest at Saints Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church
- Deacon at Saint Sophia Greek-Orthodox Cathedral
- Primary Counselor - Partial-Hospitalization Program at Saint Sophia Greek-Orthodox Cathedral
- Recovery Support Specialist - Addictions Expert at Green Door
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Certification - Addictions Counselor Education
- Master of Divinity - Divinity
- Bachelor of the Arts - Jazz Studies
• Prepare and deliver the weekly mass ritual each week
• Help congregation to understand what the readings are about and how to relate them to their everyday life.
• Handle all of the necessary sacraments of parishioners.
• Administer communion at mass and to those with special needs in their home.
• Perform weddings, baptisms, and funerals.
• Educate the people of the parish on religious practices and meanings.
• Work to educate the children through the school or classes offered.
- Priest at Guru Nanak Sikh Temple
- Customer Service Representative at The Parking Spot
- Customer Service Representative at Bluflag Internationals
- Teacher at
7 years at this Job
- Masters - Business Administration
- Associates - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Business Studies
Presided over parishes with over 4K family congregations, provided leadership, guidance and counseling to individuals and groups. Led liturgical and pastoral community events, managed employees and volunteers.
• Served as pitchman for the annual Archdiocese "Catholic Ministries Appeal" raising over $5M, helped developed marketing materials, engaged in public speaking events and trained staff members on activities to help increase donations.
• Participated in the Archdiocese "One Faith, One Hope, One Love" campaign, worked with community and local parish to raise over $1.2M, eventually reached $107M for entire Archdiocese.
• Responded to new phone app that increased first time visitors, utilized limited budget to help find ways to engage newcomers, increase goodwill and raise awareness, grew parish and drew attention from local catholic newspaper.
• Selected to develop the first emergency plans for St. James, conducted research, reached out to community experts to accurately formulate a customized plan to meet specific needs; received church and community support for full implementation.
• Worked as liaison for charity groups like Knights of Columbus, Hospice of Cincinnati, American Heritage Girls and St. Vincent de Paul Society, coordinated spiritual care for retirement homes, hospitals and hospice visits, assisted with food drives, conducted fundraisers and provided guidance.
• Interacted with church members, staff, volunteers, and community personnel with care, professionalism and dedication, often brought in new parishioners after demonstrating compassion and calm demeanor.
- Priest at Archdiocese of Cincinnati
- Sales Clerk at Sam's Club
- Sales Clerk & Photo Operator at Walgreens
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Divinity
- Bachelor's - English Literature
Diocesan Emissary to the US. Conducting worship service and teaching the word in the church every Sunday and some week days.
- Priest at Diocese of the West (Anglican Church in North America)
- School Principal at Nenwe Boys High School
- Priest at Diocese of Awgu/Aninri (Church of Nigeria)
2 years at this Job
- Master of Divinity - Chaplain Ministry
- Bachelor of Arts - Theology
10. Priest Resume
- Priest at Parochial Vicar
- Assistant Parish Priest at Sant'Anna, Marsala, Italy
- Spiritual Guide/Assistance at Apostolic Movement
- School of missionary at CIIURCH ACTTVITIES
1 year at this Job
- - Spanish
- Licentiate - Dogmatic Theolory
- Master's - religious studies
- Bachelor - Theology
- - Latin
- - Hebrew
- Bachelor - Philosophy
- - French
- - Italian