I have been working as a primary care physician in a rotation consistant of 5 months of Emergency Care, 5 months of Public Health and 2 years of Family Medicine Practice under a government based program.
- Primary Care Physician at Ministry of Health
- Laboratory Assistant at Istanbul Faculty of Medicine Biochemistry Lab
3 years at this Job
- Doctor of Medicine degree - Medicine
Primary Care Physician, Chief Physician and Occupational
• Serve as Physician in charge of the medical center with patient approximately 1200. Provide primary patient care in General Medicine and Urgent Care to the workers inside the company.
• Treat 40-60 patient per shift; perform diagnosis for variety of afflictions, acute care illness and first responder in emergency.
• Review patient medical records to prevent disease and emergency related with mining labor.
• Awarded Healthy workplaces and good labor Practice by the Peruvian Department of Labor. Established a new concept of healthy life for worker. Patient visits to nutritionist, psychologist, physical therapist, nurse and physician were implemented.
• Reduced by 85% absence to work, injury and emergencies.
- Primary Care Physician at Votorantin Group - Medical Center
- Primary Care Physician and Occupational at Stella Maris Hospital
- Rural - Emergency Physician at Moyobamba Hospital
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Labor Medicine
- Medical Doctor - Medicine
placed at Licking County Internal Medicine 120 McMillen Drive, Newark, OH 43055 Contact Connor Jenkins P.O. Box 730 Midvale, Utah 84047 801-871-5488 July 2017 - April 2018 Hospital/ER follow-ups; primary care physician for geriatric and/or complex medically fragile patients cared for at home but frequent hospitalizations for multi-symptom diseases; and provided care for many indigent patients as well as with psychiatric and developmental disabilities
- primary care physician at CompHealth Locum Agency
- Primary/Urgent Care Physician at Central Ohio Primary Care SameDay Center
- Maxim Physician Resources at Ohio Department of Corrections
- Urgent Care Physician at OhioHealth Urgent Care Centers
9 months at this Job
- - RESIDENCY AND EDUCATION
- Doctor of Medicine - Medicine
- Bachelor of Science
Provide chiropractic care/coordinate patient care management in cooperation with patient's Primary Care Physician
● Refer and co-manage along with local physicians who specialize in anti-aging/Testosterone Replacement Therapy.. As well as coordinating with a nutritional specialist and dietician (on-site) to maintain wellness and the health progress of our members and patients.
● Advise and manage the physical rehabilitation of post- surgical/injured patients referred by local physicians. Work closely with two Doctors of Physical Therapy (DPT) whom independently contract out of our facility.
● Organized and coordinated multiple charity powerlifting meets, food drives, fundraisers and informational seminars for patients, members and the general public.
● Utilizing multiple software programs to track patient health and client performance progress. To monitor facility membership payments, patient billing status, yearly P and L breakdowns etc. and performance programming of competitive athletes.
● Maintain a fun, professional, relaxed atmosphere while cultivating relationships with multiple employees, professional independent contractors (DPTs/Personal Trainers), physicians, college interns and volunteers on a daily basis.
● Transformed a 1500 square foot garage gym into a 10,000 square foot performance and rehabilitation training facility. We have 400+ members, a nutrition store on site, adaptive exercise programs and pediatric bio motor developmental programs along with a fully functioning 24-hour fitness facility.
- Primary Care Physician at Virtus Institute/Virtus Chiropractic
- partner at Maximum Chiropractic
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science - Natural Science/Biology
- - pathophysiology, concepts
• Accepting inbound calls from current Centene Medicare members to answer questions about their current benefits.
• Process payments for members premium.
• Checks status on prior authorizations as well as claim status.
• Verify HIPPA with all members and POA.
• Maneuver through multiple systems to verify all information for members is correct and up to date.
• Verify Primary Care Physician, eligibility, benefits, copayments, deductibles, and co-insurance.
- Verify Primary Care Physician at Centene Corp
- attorney and medical providers to very claim status at IAS Claims Services
- at Broadspire
- at H&R Block
3 months at this Job
I am the Primary Care Physician for the Sub-Acute patients at this facility. I care for patients who have been discharged from the acute care hospital but need further follow-up
- Primary Care Physician at Providence Rest Rehabilitation Center
- Background Information at Background Information
- Primary Care Physician at Terrence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center
- Physician at Quick Solve Urgent Care
1 month at this Job
- M.D. - Medicine
- B.A. - Internal Medicine and Family Medicine
I work as a primary care physician in an outpatient setting.
- Primary Care Physician at MD Primary Medicine
- Primary Care Physician at Fairfax Internal Medicine
- Visiting Physician at Visiting Physicians Association
- Health Center Medical Advisor at Kaplan Health Center
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Epidemiology
- - Psychiatry PGY
10/2013 to Present Receive Calls From Customers placing orders for their Medical Supplies Verify Patient Geographic, Insurance, and Primary care Physician information. Verify all PPs and Medicare Compliance issues pertaining to the Medicare Guidelines for Quantities and supplies on hand.
- Insurance, and Primary care Physician information at Edgepark Medical Supplies, A Cardinal Health Company
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Doctor - connection
Primary Care Physician (Medicare Advantage patients) 2 years experience in EHR (eClinicalWorks) Perform accurate HEDIS medical record review for all measure compliance
- Primary Care Physician at Orlando Family Physicians, LLC
- Primary Care Physician at CPS
- at Primary Care
- Home Visits Physician at Western Medical Hospice
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Doctor in Medicine - Medicine
- BS - Biology
Solo physician managing and building a Primary Care practice under Stony Brook Medicine. Provide general health and preventative medical exams, medical clearance and chronic disease follow up exams. Well versed in all aspects of primary care. Also continue to do Hospital Medicine in conjunction with the primary care practice.
- Primary Care Physician at Stony Brook Medicine
- Northport Family Medicine at
- at NSLIJ Health System Huntington Hospital
- at NSLIJ Health System
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts - Anthropology