• Taught English lessons to Primary 1-4 students with a class size of 8-18 children (January 2016-November 2018)
• Delivered Music, ARTS, Physical Education and Health lessons to Primary 2-4 students (January 2016-May 2018)
• Responsible for organising school events such as Children's Day, Parent Meet Up Sessions and student stage presentations
• Part-Time Marketing Assistant for 6 months (June-November 2018)
• Taught Christian Living classes for Primary 1 students (2017)
• Taught Mathematics to Primary 1 students (2017)
- Primary School Teacher at HFSE International School
- Volunteer Teacher at International School of Luxembourg
- Assistant Product Manager at Smart Communications, Inc.
- Media Officer at Smart Communications, Inc.
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications Arts
- Traditional Classroom setting
• Headed the school Tech. Department
• Was responsible for computer networking, maintenance and repairs.
• Planned, created and delivered innovative Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, lesson plans to grades 3, 4, 5 & 6 students.
• Encouraged parental involvement in children's education and school activities.
- Primary School Teacher at Liberty Hill & Discover Bay Primary School
- Online English Tutor at Liberty Hill & Discover Bay Primary School
- Manager & Founder at JamTechPros - E-learning Platform &Traditional Classroom Instruction
- English & Biology Teacher at Brilliant Minds Learning Ctr
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor in Education - Education
- Diploma in Education - Science and Education
High Roads primary school - Teacher Assistant
● Ensure classroom safety.
● Help students with emotional and behavioral disabilities.
● Help headteacher run lesson plans.
● Manage children in crisis.
● Implement physical safety techniques to ensure safety of student and staff.
● Implement and successfully run the food program at the school
● Sit in for the nurse ( every other day)
● Float and respond to life space crisis intervention.
● Sit in for classroom teacher.
• taught and ran handle with care meetings (two days a week) and taught physical restraints to staff.
- High Roads primary school - Teacher Assistant at Catapult Learning
- Manchester Early Learning Center- Group leader, Front desk at Manchester Early Learning Center
- American customer care - call agent at American Customer Care
- wend shift supervisor at wendey's
11 months at this Job
- Associate - nursing
Class teacher n I av one year experience
- Primary school teacher at MUTENDE PRIMARY school
- Teacher at MUTENDE PRIMARY school
11 months at this Job
- Diploma in primary teaching - Primary teaching
End Date: 10/21/17 Duties: Changing diapers, keeping up with Expires: 1/11/19 attendance, doing lesson plans, sanitizing toys, circle time, interacting with children, knowing ratios, following LANGUAGES daytime schedule English Reason for leaving: Was not able to lift anything over 10lbs during pregnancy.
- Primary School Teacher at Pediatric CPR & First
- Food Runner at Wakefield Crow Bar
- Filing Clerk at Republic Services
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Primary School Teacher at Government
14 years at this Job
- Some college
School Mukumbura Primary
Duties and responsibilities:
• Teaching learners as assigned by the school head
• Preparing of teaching and learning materials
• Updating and keeping records of daily routine
• Creating a conducive learning environment for learners
• Act in Loco parentis for learners
• Molding acceptable behavior among learners
• Facilitator and implementer of government and departmental policies
• Preparing, marking of assessment tests and producing periodic reports
• Carrying out academic researches
• Supervising learners' learning processes through marking and evaluating of daily work
• Participation in co curricula activities- coaching
• Provision of guidance and counseling to learners
• Any other duties as assigned by the school head
- Primary school teacher at Government of Zimbabwe
- Administration Clerk at Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
- Trainee Counselor at Family Support Trust
- Human Resources Assistant at Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bsc Psychology Honors - Psychology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education - Education
at this Job
- Master's - Psychology
at this Job
- Bsc Geography and Environmental studies
KG/DEHI/weeoya tamil vidiyalaya, yatiyantota.
• Teach basic skills such as number, Color and letter recognition
• Organized group activities for the children such as field trips, games and story telling
• Read different stories to children
• Leads children in group discussion activities
• Introduces children to discipline and the importance of following rules
• Records and evaluates child performance
• Maintains clean and safe environment for children
• Motivate and cultivate children's learning abilities
• Guide children through the process of natural exploration
- Primary school teacher at
- Preschool teacher English at
1 month at this Job
- B.A Bachelor of Arts
- Diploma in English - English