Roslyn, NY. Contributor of multiple award winning home plans in magazines and online publications. Principal Architect: Miguel Weinstein Architect 55 Lumber Rd. Roslyn, NY. Specializing in catering halls, restaurants, supermarkets and residential design. Manager: Condesa RE Inc. 186 Harbor Ln. Roslyn NY. Purchase and sale of real estate properties. President: Miguel Weinstein Designs 2 Inc. 55 Lumber Rd. Roslyn NY. General contracting company. Construction of luxury residences in Long Island, NY.
- Principal Architect at Lumber Rd
- Consultant at The Race Palace
29 years at this Job
- Masters of Science - Urban Design
- Bachelor of Architecture - Architecture
Principal services architect responsible for ensuring architectural and operational readiness of enterprise network services are meeting corporate demand. Network Services include application and network performance monitor, network capacity planning, network device audit automation, VPN, DNS, DHCP, IP management, and NTP systems and services.
• Member of the American Airlines leadership team.
• Technical lead for a team of 12 senior engineers providing work assignments, projects, and training and development opportunities.
• Subject matter expert with Riverbed network performance tools, CA network performance tools, Gigamon, Infoblox, and Microsemi NTP systems.
• Serving on Riverbed, CA, and Infoblox customer advisory boards representing American Airlines.
• Member of legacy AA and USA merger team responsible for developing internal and external DNS scheme and identifying IP address overlaps that allowed applications and services to work properly between the companies.
• Responsible for implementing a full suite of monitoring tools and developing network services around analysis, simulations, and reporting providing a foundation for reliable testing and deployment of network applications across the network.
• Developed centralized system providing accurate up-to-date network asset inventory, network diagrams, performance statistics, and device configuration.
• Responsible for technical design and engineering of network monitoring technologies and solutions that provide a foundation for American Airline's tier 3 / 4 support teams.
• Expanded application and network visibility into Legacy USA to ensure FCC compliance during merger activities
• Support and translate the network engineering and operational business requirements into technical deliverables.
• Engineer and implement network management services technologies across the LAN/WAN and ensure they are properly supported in production.
• Act as a networking expert and resource for peers and management inside American Airlines.
• Work with clients by providing tier 3 / 4 technical support and resolving complex network and application issues.
• Develop communication strategies and communicate network service standards to management, architectural and engineering teams, and applications groups.
- Principal Architect at AA American Airlines
- at AA American Airlines
- Customer Solution Manager at EDS, an HP Company
- Senior Presales Engineer at Verizon Business
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Principal at The Switzer Group
- at Spector Group Architects
- Associate Principal, Job Captain at Kohn Pedersen Fox Architects
- at Swanke Hayden Connell Architects
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Architecture - Architecture
Architect Angel B. Suratos MS OFFICE Applications Job Title/Position: Estimator / AutoCad Operator / (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) 3d Visualizer
- Principal Architect at ARKI-ASIA Builders
- Designer / Contractor / Manufacturer at ALJO KONSTRUKT
- General Contractor at RHDC
- Editor-In-Chief at PENDOLUM, The Official Student Publication of the Department of Architecture
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ARCHITECTURE - ARCHITECTURE
- - REVIT ARCHITECTURE Training
& Solutions Delivery
• ECM Architect and liaison to the Business in translating business requirements into technical Lead solutions. Feb 06 - Jan 09
• Evangelizing new technologies, standards and methodologies that have a positive impact on Jul 10 - Present the company's quality of service.
• Identifying opportunities for integration, evaluation vendor software, tools and utilities for possible integration into existing systems.
• Consult with other Solutions Architects and project architects to drive alignment and help ensure consistency
• Implement solutions utilizing onshore and offshore model with the emphasis on delivering quality products, speed to market and reducing cost. Achievements and projects:
• Technical advisor and subject matter expert on the effective use of technology in developing business solutions that meet the needs of clients in enterprise content management domain
• Configured D2 UI application as per business requirments.
• Evaluated and created SWOT analysis reports on content management capabilities of SERVICE-NOW tool.
• Architected and delivered end to end solution for Enterprise Product Catalog (~ US $3M savings from system consolidations)
• Architected the service layer utilizing RESTfull services to source and deliver product data defined in EPC (Enterprise Product Catalog) to upstream systems.
• Lead the initiative to establish Documentum architectural process across BGE in collaboration with enterprise architecture team to ensure future state architecture roadmap and application portfolio rationalization.
• Ensured that Documentum based project deliverables were aligned with the overall business, technical strategies and architectural vision of the enterprise.
• Architected, designed and implemented multiple applications like Maximo-Documentum Integration, Safety Incidents Management and Distributed System Operations at BGE that helped business units to automate their document management process. Evaluated tools for storing and managing engineering documents.
• Designed and managed the initiative to implement Captiva InputAccel scanning solution for BGE Finance and Accounting team to automate the storage of SOX control audit documents. Clients: FINRA, Constellation Energy, BG&E, Rackspace, Dominion Energy & Southern Company on behalf of Accenture Technical Lead Primary responsibilities: Sr. Consultant
• Guide the technical implementation and delivery of enterprise projects at the inception phase, Nov 03 - Jan 06 including analysing requirements, prototyping and interviewing candidates for development Feb 09 - Jun 10 team.
• Provide leadership and mentoring within the development team
• Develop and Deliver Demos, POCs, and Prototypes based on client's Business and Technical requirements using the Documentum, Vignette Portal, Site Minder, Alfresco, TIBCO and other software.
• Collaborate in Design and Code review Sessions Achievements and projects:
• Scoped and architected Documentum and Captiva Imaging platforms utilizing shared platform architecture at T-Mobile and managed the delivery utilizing Onsite/Offshore Deliver Model (~ US $1.2M savings from server consolidations)
• Architected and managed the technical delivery HR document management system in implementing an end to end solution for managing and automating the capture of HR documents using Documentum 6.5 and Captiva InputAccel and Dispatcher products (~ US $2M st savings in the 1 year)
• Migrated Documentum platforms and applications from older versions (5.2.5, 5.3 6.0) to latest
• Inspire InfoTek Inc.
• Email: [email protected]
• Phone: (813) 389-9841 versions (6.5) for various clients.
• Architected and deployed Contract Management System for PwC using Documentum to automate the approval process and provide a centralized storage for all procurement agreements, contract documents and other related documents.
• Designed and lead the initiative to developed Content management system using Documentum for managing tax rules documents for PwC.
• Planned and facilitated Joint Application Development (JAD) session on Documentum application development.
• Mentored other development team members and helped them with their development activities.
• Pioneered the creation of Application Support Framework for effective on-boarding and management of enterprise applications. Served as a liaison between onshore and offshore teams for components of delivery of the project and successfully managed teams across different geographic locations.
• Designed and managed the development efforts for ICARD MIS for Citigroup's International Credit Card Centre (ICC) for capturing information on key indicators like, Number of sessions (Successful, Failed, Financial, Non Financial and Errors), Number of functions accessed, Percentage of bankcard customers having online access and their usage trends and etc. Clients: Citigroup (Singapore), Capital One, Verizon, PwC and T-Mobile
- Principal Architect at Inspire Infotek, INC.
- Consultant at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science - Computer Science
Principal Architect for Kaiser Permanente at Greenwood Village, CO. Overall responsibilities includes the strategic business alignment between Kaiser Permanente and the internal data services organization within; Shared Analytics. Duties involve understanding the current business posture of Shared Analytics, its products, services, and enabling technologies, and aligning the future growth of the internal organization with the evolving data requirements of the Kaiser Permanente customers. ♦ Exercised expert level understanding of the Business Architecture domain and ITIL Service Management frameworks, and conducted an internal study of the current business operating model; resulting in a full-scale Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) approach to engineering the baseline Customer Consultation and Customer Intake business processes (over 30 workflows). The overarching goal of the exercise is to conduct gap and impact analysis for the purpose of digitizing and automating, wherever possible, core business processes to improve the customer service experience. ♦ Developed a working architecture design template for logical designs within the Technology Architecture domain (Compute, Storage, and Network connectivity). By standardizing the development and centralization of enterprise logical designs, business executives, architecture, and systems engineering functions can leverage a single, accurate, and updated view of the architecture landscape to make sound business decisions involving technology investments, capacity planning, and IT upgrades. ♦ Collaborated with the Customer Engagement and Service Management team to redesign the business service strategy. Leveraging the principles and guidelines of the ITIL Service Management framework, business products were formally defined and logically combined into business services. Business services were formally instantiated through supporting service descriptions, business processes, and presented to enterprise customers through the appropriate service catalog interface. ♦ Collaborated with third-party consultation services to assess the current posture of various products offered to customers by provide formal enterprise architecture framework guidance and support. Leveraging external skill sets that are vendor and product specific is critical to providing the best customer support to meet business requirements. By providing architecture oversight to such initiatives, consultations are able to achieve maximum business value by ensuring continual strategic alignment.
- Principal Architect at Kaiser Permanente
- Enterprise Architect at Datum Software/Air Force Reserve Command (AFRC)
- Enterprise Architect at COLSA Corporation
- IT Project Manager/Maintenance Engineer at Honeywell Aerospace
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Doctor of Computer Science in Enterprise Information Systems - Computer Science
- - Information Technology Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
BEACON HEALTH OPTIONS ◼ As a principal Architect and Designer, worked with business and IT representatives of all levels within the company and outside clients defining technical solutions to business' needs and challenges. ◼ Architected and developed a multi-tier highly scalable Behavioral Health Management system called FlexCare. It is capable of supporting thousands of concurrent users while executing multiple complex data import, claim adjudication and payment transactions each second. The company currently employs over 4,500 people, serves more than 40 million people and has over 260 clients: employers, Fortune 500 companies, health plans and state governments in many states. The FlexCare system also supports client reporting, data interchange, claims adjudication customization per each line of business, state and type of medical coverage. It consists of desktop application, middle business tier and SQL database system integrated with Import/Export subsystem as well as Web Portal.. ◼ Designed and developed data integration, replication and reporting solutions for internal systems. ◼ Designed and developed data import and export frameworks to accommodate ever-growing data exchange needs with our clients and state agencies. ◼ Played fostering role in IT department, provided technical consulting and knowledge transfer to the growing IT departments and to external consultants.
- PRINCIPAL ARCHITECT AND DESIGNER at Beacon Health Options, LLC
- COMPUTER PROGRAMMER/ ANALYST at SJ PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATES, LLC
22 years at this Job
- BS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE - COMPUTER SCIENCE
♣ Engage with customers in designing game changing digital transformation & API programs ♣ Manage all aspects of Customers API Program from development and operations including IT Security ♣ Provide technical leadership & best practices guidance to customer’s API Development and Op’s teams ♣ Work with key Leaders, managers and stakeholders to help define and develop the API technology roadmaps ♣ Re-Architect existing IT systems to meet monetization, technology and compliance goals of customers ♣ Automate redundant dev and operations task using CICD tools like Jenkins, Maven, Chef , Ansible, Puppet ♣ Automate API testing using automation framework tools like Test NG, Selenium , BDD , TDD ♣ Build robust API governance policies and standards focused on authentication, authorization, rbac and security
- Principal Architect Apigee at Google
- Program Manager API Gateway DevOps at Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Multiple Positions as an Architect EAI, BPM, SOA & Rest Web Services at Multiple Companies
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Engineering Electronics and Communication
AWS, Big Data, IoT, Hadoop, NoSQL, Data Science, Cloud, Blockchain, Data warehouse, Business Intelligence, Database, Strategy, Leadership, Application Development.
• Responsible for Strategy, Architecture and delivery of Advanced Analytics, Data Lake, IoT, Data warehouse and Business Intelligence projects.
• Have helped clients such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Brown Brothers, Comcast and Merck building various data/IoT projects.
• Delivered an IoT, Blockchain data project for a Media company by capturing stream data of various devices to build an advanced analytics platform and a payment system.
• Delivered a forecast sales data science project for a Pharma company to predict sales of various drugs.
• Delivered an advanced analytics strategy architecture roadmap to build a next gen data platform combining disparate data sources into a data lake using on-prem and cloud services.
• Successfully delivered Architecture and a Roadmap to build an advanced Microservice, Self-serve, and an Analytics platform by leveraging their data from various systems such as Financial, Contracts, HR, Legal, and miscellaneous data systems.
• Evaluated the customer's existing application and data systems to fit for the future generation framework. These systems are related to overall data strategy of the organization, and they are Data Governance, ETL, Customer facing applications, overall integration, reporting, analytics and ease of use by end users.
• As a Program Manager/Solutions Architect, coordinated with on-site and offshore teams to meet client deliverables.
- Principal Architect (Consultant) at Anisys Technologies
- Executive Architect/Associate Partner at IBM
- Associate Partner at CSC
- Vice President/Entrepreneur, Big Data Technologies at Anisys Technologies
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MS in Computer - Computer and Information Science
- MS in Physics - Physics
- BS in Mathematics - Mathematics
- Principal Architect at Guidewire Software
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering and Computer Science