Lexington MA. 2017 - Present
Providing consulting services to FIS Global and Citizens Bank. Managed: 50+
Principal Consultant, responsible for providing consulting services to financial services industry.
• Led program & built new digital bank.
• Delivered scope of program including web-site, core banking solution, call center, back office processing & information security protection.
- Principal Consultant at KS Consulting Services LLC
- Sales at The Yacobian Group
- VP, Client Services at Checkpoint Systems
- Sales at Kronos Incorporated
2 years at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
San Francisco, CA 2009 - present
Provide professional services to developers of business software and web-based applications.
• Provide professional services and resources for international development: Project Management, Engineering, Marketing, Global SEO, Research, Localization, QA, and Business Development.
• Design and implement processes and propose and implement localization tools for content management, vendor management, and translation memory.
- Principal Consultant at UNIVERSALIS ONLINE
- Localization Manager at BANDAI NAMCO
- Director, International Operations at SONY ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT
- Globalization Consultant at DANGER INC./AUTODESK
10 years at this Job
Responsibilities Principal Consultant Technology and Retirement Services Leading multiple cross functional projects for the largest Retirement Plan in the United States
- Principal Consultant at Enterprise Iron
- Director, Client-Based Solutions Management at TIAA-CREF
- Principal at Benefits Communication Consulting Group, LLC
- Executive Vice President at ING
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Providing Information Technology PM & QA management consulting services (Carol Dippel, Principal Consultant)
- Carol Dippel, Principal Consultant at Dippel & Associates, Inc
- IT Project Manager (Consultant) at Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E)
- Technical Project Management Consultant at MuleSoft, Inc
- Technical Project Management Consultant at Wells Fargo & Company
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems
- Master of Regional Planning - MRP
- Bachelor of Science
- PMP Certification
Principal consultant currently providing oversight and driving the implementation for an Identity Management Solution for a large city of New York agency. Client responsibilities include developing project management processes, monitoring progress, identifying and remediating risks and issues, and facilitating executive Steering Committee meetings. Additional engagement work includes: − Global Fund Administration Company: IT Workstream Lead & PMO Co-Lead for a multi-million dollar fund conversion program. − National Insurance Broker: Led a technology assessment for the groups benefits business in order to design a strategy and future state roadmap for onboarding offices onto a single enterprise wide platform.
- Principal Consultant at SEI
- Sr. Manager at PwC
- Senior Management Consultant at PCUBED
- Senior Associate at CONVERGYS CORPORATION
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Finance
Principal Consultant | Software Asset Management – Client Support
• Supported fortune 100 clients by providing advice as well as hands-on process management of IT assets, creating an accurate, and real time business view that facilities effective financial management of the IT function.
• Provided software license position services to help organizations understand their compliance position and identify ways to maximize license utilization while identifying and defining potential risks or exposure.
• Established entitlement baseline based on software contracts and entitlement records.
• Created deployments baseline by analyzing, reviewing and reconciling data collected by using discovery tools.
• Calculated software license positions and determined compliance status by comparing and reconciling software entitlements to actual deployments.
- Principal Consultant at SIWEL Consulting Inc
- Software License Manager at ZILLION TECHNOLOGIES
- Client Engagement Analyst III at FANNIE MAE
- Software License Analyst Sr at CLEARSOFT INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Security Administration
As a Principal Consultant with 8+ years of technical and consultancy expertise, I worked with our Client - CSX Technology Inc.(a subsidiary of CSX Transportation Inc. - a Fortune 500 company) in a wide variety of roles ranging from Business Consultant to Developer and Support Specialist.
Roles and Responsibilities included:
• Interaction with Client on regular basis.
• Current State business rules’ documentation.
• Data analysis and solution formulation.
• Interaction with Business Analyst to understand business requirements.
• Production, customer issues and ad hoc request resolution.
• Participation in business team meetings to represent the technical team to help business team with technical feasibility.
• Design of architecture for new requirements and enhancements.
• Performing Design and writing technical design documents, and system interface documents.
• Follow Agile methodology of software development. This includes daily Scrum meeting with the team, iterative UAT’s and requirements consolidation, periodic interaction with Database architects, DBA’s and business consultants to finalize system design.
• Design and develop the application based on CSX enterprise architecture framework which includes understanding and implementing the following
• Enterprise Architecture Best Practices
• Coordination with offshore team on regular basis and help understand the business requirements.
• Review and debugging of applications.
• Testing and integrating the code.
• Participation in integration testing and review the integration defects.
• Involved in bug fixing
• Technical activities include developing code in Mainframe technologies (COBOL, JCL, CICS, VSAM DB2 and IMS).
• Review code delivery and manage the Clear Case for defect tracking.
- Principal Consultant at NTT DATA Services
- Principal Consultant at NTT Data Services, USA & India
- Principal Consultant at NTT DATA Services
- Senior Software Engineer at Keane Incorporated
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science and Engineering
Organization Effectiveness Consultants] New Jersey Worked collaboratively with client groups that are focused on business transformation and organizational effectiveness. As the Principal Consultant and change management expert for The ArdLen Group, responded to various RFPs; developed consulting proposals, designed and implemented interventions for organizations that are going through significant change. The goal being to avoid unnecessary productivity drops by building transition management and communication plans that reduce staff confusion, resistance and turnover.
- Principal Consultant at The ArdLen Group, LLC
- Senior Organizational Development Consultant at NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center at Wallops Flight Facility
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Human Development
Principal Consultant, performed all aspects of running a consulting practice while contracting in a wide variety of roles (Architect, Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Process Analyst, Systems Analyst, Subject Matter Expert, Technical Development Lead, Technical Integration Lead) working in strategic, tactical and operational capacities for the following clients:
• EXXON MOBIL CORPORATION, Houston, Texas 2011 to 2018 Senior Consultant, responsible for implementation of BMC Remedy Products and Solutions for Request & Support / Provision & Configure / Monitor & Operate / Integrate & Orchestrate to support EMIT 2.0 initiatives at the Program Level within Service Integration and Automation. Continued at the Project Level and Operational Level using DevOps and DataOps practices.
• U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION, Washington, District of Columbia 2010 to 2011 Senior Subject Matter Expert, responsible for implementation of BMC Remedy ITSM 7.6 (Asset, Change, Incident, Knowledge, Problem, Release, Service Level, Service Request, Task and Work Order Management) to support COE (Common Operating Environment) initiatives with the Office of the CIO.
• PACIFIC GAS AND ELECTRIC COMPANY, San Ramon, California 2010 to 2011 Senior Consultant, responsible for ETL migration of legacy code, data and integrations on multiple platforms to support LeanITIL initiatives for BMC Remedy ITSM 7.6 (Asset, Change, Incident, Knowledge, Problem, Release, Service Level, Service Request, Task and Work Order Management).
• NOVARTIS CORPORATION, East Hanover, New Jersey 2009 to 2010 Senior Consultant, responsible for implementation of Service Request Management (SRM) to support their Customer Satisfaction (C-SAT) Management initiatives with Global Infrastructure Services throughout Americas, Asia and Europe on Unisys Corporation’s multi-language, multi-tenant environment.
• TD AMERITRADE, INC., Omaha, Nebraska 2009 Senior Consultant, responsible for implementation of Asset, Change, Incident, Problem and Service Level Management with integration to Active Directory, Mobile Reach and Oracle Financials, migrating from both 6.0 / 7.0 platforms to introduce ITIL processes and a scalable ITSM / CMDB solution.
• BMC SOFTWARE, INC., Houston, Texas 2008 to 2009 BSM EDP Architect, responsible for integrating data across Service Support / Automation / Assurance and Atrium disciplines on both 7.0 / 7.5 platforms, gathering requirements from Product, Development and Technical Marketing Managers, designing mechanisms for packaging and distribution for field enablement.
• XM SATELLITE RADIO, INC., Washington, District of Columbia 2007 to 2008 Senior Architect, responsible for implementation of Problem, Incident and Service Level Management with integration to Self Service Console, Frequently Asked Questions and Knowledge Base, to introduce ITIL processes for Enterprise Information Technology, Call Centers, Business Users, Partner Users and Avaya CCMS.
• CAMERON INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, Houston, Texas 2007 Senior Consultant, responsible for integration of BMC Remedy ITSM 7.0 (Service Level Management) with BMC Transaction Management Application Response Time (TM ART) monitoring real-time performance from their Cameron Portal Homepage, Outlook Web Access 07 and SAP.
• SPRINT NEXTEL CORPORATION, Herndon, Virginia 2007 Technical Integration Lead, responsible for bi-directional integration of BMC Remedy ITSM 7.0 (Incident Management) with a legacy mainframe-based ticketing system (TRS) using BMC Remedy AR System 7.0, tML and Web Services to introduce ITIL processes for Sprint Managed Services.
• NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK LIMITED, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 2006 Senior Architect, responsible for designing Change, Configuration and Service Level Management with major customizations to CMBD to support legacy systems integration and to pave the way for BMC Remedy AR System 7.0 and BMC Remedy Service Management, all while remaining ITIL compliant.
• DELL COMPUTER CORPORATION, Round Rock, Texas 2005 to 2006 Technical Development Lead, responsible for Change and Release Management for the SMI Project for GTOC. Using their methodology, facilitated global meetings with BA to create Software Requirements Specifications, Software Design Specification and led a team to patch their Development, Sandbox, SIT, UAT and Production servers in a multi-clustered environment.
• RAND CORPORATION, Santa Monica, California 2005 Senior Consultant, responsible for implementing Asset and Change Management for the CMMS Project and Incident Management for the ARES Project. Both heavily customized applications with integration to new technologies, facilitated meetings to solidify requirements prior to design, build, test and deployment.
• LEHMAN BROTHERS, Jersey City, New Jersey 2004 to 2005 Senior Consultant, responsible for implementation of Asset and Change Management for the Global Market Data Project with legacy systems integration for procurement (JETSR) and provisioning (MDM2000) to support key initiatives across Americas, Asia and Europe.
• SAFEWAY INC., Salt Lake City, Utah 2004 Senior Consultant, responsible for migration of customized Remedy ITSM Application (Help Desk, Asset, Change, SLA) to canned Remedy ITSM Application with about six years of data across three locations. Analyzed customizations and provided out of box alternatives to keep modifications to a minimal.
• PETsMART, INC., Deer Valley, Arizona 2004 Senior Consultant, responsible for migration of customized Remedy ITSM Application (Help Desk) to canned Remedy ITSM Application (Help Desk, Asset, Change, SLA) and to pave the way to introduce Remedy MidTier into the environment with integration to EIE, LDAP and SSO.
• CITY OF PHOENIX, Phoenix, Arizona 2004 Senior Consultant, responsible for migration of a heavily customized Remedy ITSM Application (Help Desk, Asset, Change) to a canned Remedy ITSM Application (Help Desk, Asset, Change, SLA) with integration to HP OpenView and Peoplesoft on three environments for the entire City of Phoenix.
• ADVANCED DIGITAL INFORMATION CORPORATION, Redmond, Washington 2004 Senior Consultant, responsible for salvaging a previous Remedy ITSM Application (Help Desk) implementation with undocumented customizations. Provided out of box alternatives to keep modifications to a minimal. Introduced Asset and Change Management to support global operations across Human Resources, Information Technology and Telecommunications.
• CAPITAL ONE AUTO FINANCE, Plano, Texas 2003 to 2004 Senior Consultant, responsible for salvaging a previous Remedy ITSM Application (Asset Management) implementation with undocumented customizations. Provided out of box alternatives to keep modifications to a minimal with integration to Marimba and Microsoft SMS.
• FOOTHILL TRANSIT, West Covina, California 2003 Senior Consultant, responsible for migration of a custom Remedy Application (Contract, Lease and Service Management) to new Remedy AR System Platform with about five years of data to maintain compliance with Remedy Support Contract Agreement and to phase out an old server.
• STAHLS’ GRAPHIC IMPRINTING SERVICES, St. Clair Shores, Michigan 2002 Senior Consultant, responsible for enterprise training on implementation and customization of Remedy CRM Application (Customer Support, Leads Management and Sales Continuum) with integration to Microsoft Great Plains, Intervoice IVR and Siemens ResumeRouting.
- Principal Consultant at ATF1898, Inc.
- Application Architect / Consulting Manager / Senior Consultant at Siemens Enterprise Networks LLC
- Engineer I / Senior Technologist IV at SSDS, Inc.
- at SSDS, INC
16 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Advising BNY Mellon, using the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), on the designing, building and implementation of an internal reporting application using Agile methodology for compliance with MIFID II Costs & Charges regulatory standards.
• Translate business and design requirements into technical requirements for development teams using Jira and Confluence.
• Perform critical analysis on information consolidated from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high level information into workable requirements.
• Work with developers and business users to understand the work effort, communicate any compromises or risks to designers and product managers and, if needed, facilitate making adjustments that satisfy all parties. Principal Consultant: Advising BNY Mellon on the implementation of enterprise data governance policies and procedures for critical data elements in risk, regulatory and financial reporting ensuring the data is valid, accurate and complete. Identify, elicit, analyze and prioritize requirements for implementation of data governance rules for bank wide applications especially for regulatory compliance with MIFID II and AnaCredit. Key Accomplishments:
• Identify, elicit, analyze and prioritize requirements for the data governance for regulatory and risk reporting for compliance, finance and risk management groups.
• Develop and maintain enterprise data classifications, understand all internal and external data flows and the applicability across all BNY Mellon data and associated access levels.
• Ensure that standardized data governance tools, including data requirements documents, data lineage work flows, metadata forms, and data models, are used across the organization by all relevant stakeholders.
- Principal Consultant at WIPRO
- Senior Business Analyst at RBC - BROADRIDGE - FINADIUM
- Relationship Manager/Business Analyst at RBC - BROADRIDGE - FINADIUM
- Account Manager/Business Analyst Loanet at SUNGARD
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance/Investment Management
- Bachelor of Science - Economics and International Business