As a principal consultant, I work closely with Illinois universities that prepare teachers. I ensure universities follow administrative rule set forth by the state.
- Principal Consultant at IL State Board of Education
- Bartender/ Special Event at Knights of Columbus
- Talent Specialist at Archer Daniels Midland
- Bartender at Lindy Lu’s
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Science - Elementary Education
A principal consultant in a strategic consultancy group that is specialized in providing integrated leadership solutions in the following critical areas : - National Security - Energy Security - Political Risk Assesessemnt and mitigation - International Trade & Business Developemnt - Global Health - Innovation and New Technology
- Principal Consultant at KMA Consulting Group
- Senior Foreign Policy Advisor at The Embassy of the State of Qatar
- Partner, International Projects Manager at Washington International Trade and Business Development
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Technology : Cybersecurity
- Masters Degree - International Policy
A New York based public health consulting firm. Provides management and consulting in the states of Delaware and Pennsylvania on their Child and Maternal Health Program. Provides solutions and cost reduction strategies for areas in
infant mortality, teen pregnancy, and other public health issues related to child and maternal health
• Principal Consultant for Delaware's State Improvement Plan. Using the Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnership model, built a framework for health officials to prioritize public health issues, identify available resources, and services measurable for strategic action
• Principal consultant for Delaware's Healthy Start Initiative. Wrote and designed the states Perinatal Periods of Risk (PPOR) analysis. A model that targets the risk factors for infant mortality, and helps prioritize prevention efforts for public health officials.
• Principal Consultant/Designer for Delaware's Medical-Legal Partnership Pilot Program. A program which offers legal aid to low income high risk pregnant woman in the state.
• Principal Consultant/Designer for Delaware's Birth Defect Registry. Birth defects are a leading cause of infant mortality through out the state. Designed and developed a registry for the state, which collects and identifies diverse factors that could cause birth defects.
• Principal Consultant/Designer for Delaware's Health Ambassador Evaluation Program. Health ambassadors increase social and community support for low income and ethnic minority populations. Designed a program on how health ambassadors can increase resilience and improve health outcomes in home visiting groups.
- Principal Consultant at Forward Consultants
- Senior Financial Analyst at Global Consumer Charge, American
- Intern at Massachusetts Tumor Registry
- Personal Banker at Regions Bank
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.P.H. - Biostatistics and Quanitative Methods
- B.S. - Financial Mathmatics
Mr. Gray is the Principal Consultant and duties include Subject Matter Expert (SME), client avionics proposal preparation & pricing, client representation, and avionics system architecture design
• Clients o Dynamic Aviation o ASB Avionics o Fairmont Consulting o JDA Associates
- Principal Consultant at Larry Gray Associates
- Director of Business Development at ASB Avionics Inc
- Engineering Consultant at NASA Aircraft Operations Division
- Government Marketing Manager at Chelton, Inc
6 years, 2 months at this Job
Leveraging nearly 20 years of professional experience - as Transformational Leadership Principal Consultant of a firm focused on partnering with organizations to support and guide their strategic direction,advance their mission, and achieve excellence. Specializing in corporate social responsibility, public, nonprofit and foundation leadership. Visit www.strategicpace.com for more info.
- Principal Consultant at PACE, LLC
- President and Chief Executive Officer at United Way of Salem County, Inc
- Adjunct Professor at Wilmington University
- Executive Director at Salem County Family Success Centers
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ph.D. in Public Policy & Administration - Public Policy and Administration
- M.S. in Administration of Human Services - National Human Services Administration
- B.S. in Business Administration - Business Administration
Owner and principal consultant of Tactile Solutions LC. Tactile LC is a consulting company oriented to small business operations, project management and residential contracting. Previously contracted as: Construction project manager for $525,000 ground up residential build. Small business record keeper and billing specialist.
- Principal Consultant at Tactile LC
- Dispensing Optician, ABOC at Warby
- Independent Contractor at NARMS
- Dispensing Optician, ABOC at Advanced Eyecare and Surgery
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Science in Business, Marketing Management
Chicago, Il./New Orleans, La., March 2007-Present Small IT consulting group working remotely worldwide. As principal consultant, developed a client base, and managed projects ranging from individual professionals to Fortune 100 companies. Extensive experience with planning projects, implementing, and maintaining a wide range of hardware and software.
- principal consultant at Storm Collaborative
- contractor at Entergy
- at Rockey, Milnamow, and Katz
- at Grund & Starkopf
12 years at this Job
Tallahassee, FL and various remote sites, 2012 - Present
(An independent consulting firm and provider of diversified communication services)
On a contract basis, serve as advisor and communications resource to private and governmental enterprises and agencies in the US, EU and Pacific Rim. Representative engagements have included:
● Managing emergency communications on a Virtual Operations Support Team as a Trusted Agent for the National Incident Management Organization (NIMO).
● Writing and editing technical and literary content for blogs, social media, manuals and various types of professional biographies.
● Preparing and publishing marketing, advertising and commercial material in various formats and media for press and electronic publication.
- Principal Consultant at SOURCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC
- Contract Information Technology Department Analyst at MUNICIPALITY OF ANCHORAGE
- project management at MANAGEMENT & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL, INC
- Communications Specialist and Interim Marketing Manager at H2O AT HOME, INC
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Ecology
- - Lambda Pi Eta National Communication
- B.A. in Communication - Communication
- - CA Biological Science Research Program
Leesburg, VA 2011-Present
Engaged by government IT professional services contractors as consulting capture management/business development resource.
Augmenting and implementing formal capture management and business development initiatives. Developing strategic BD plans for small/medium size government IT service contractors; Implementing operations management and services models.
• Retained by small and medium size government IT services contractors to support strategic initiatives in retaining current business and competitively positioning new business opportunities within coveted strategic business domains.
• Served as SME within the sphere of: advisory board implementation, partner/alliance initiatives, best practices/industry standards certification, proposal and bid processes.
- Principal Consultant at KENROB Information Technology Strategies, LLC
- President/CEO at KENROB Information Technology Solutions, Inc
- President, CEO, Senior Consultant at KENROB Information Technology Strategies, LLC
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration/Management
- C.S. - Computer Programming
Stokes Consulting Group Chicago, IL current
Professional Diversity and Human Resources Services Company, providing interim VP HR engagement and diversity due diligence and strategy. Provides human capital management/ planning, learning, change management, leadership develop, executive coaching, corporate diversity/affirmative action, and organizational development. Known for designing strategy to create a world-class customized inclusive talent management strategy by directing strategic recruiting, retention and affirmative action to achieve culturally competent organizations.
• Consultant: American College of Prosthodontists (ACP) 2018
• Designed the organization structure for new Board Strategic Plan
• Created new executive team roles: CMO; Deputy Executive Director/CFO
• Evaluated and recommended changes in employee handbook
• Established salary and bonus program
• Designed workforce competency model
• Upgraded and redesigned job descriptions
• Interim VP of Human Resources, Back Yard Burgers, Inc. 2012
• Implemented a 90 day consultant engagement
• Designed the HR strategy, functions, technical support, compensation, talent acquisition, talent management, & ER processes for $128 million casual dining restaurant
• Architected the human capital strategy for the turnaround business imperatives of the corporate retail stores
• Business development consultant for The Affluence Group, Inc. Chicago, IL 2006-2010
• Developed HR processes and structure for Marketing, IT; and CRM.
• Conducted due diligence assessment on business processes and re-engineered business functions.
• Director of HR, Alcorn State University, Lorman, MS 2009
• Designed HR governance model and the HR operations for $100 million state land grant university that included faculty and administrative talent acquisition, employee relations, conflict mitigation, immigration, absence management; state and federal employment regulations,
• Designed University President executive performance management evaluation tool for Mississippi Trustees.
• Designed and implemented HR team compensation, salary, and recognition strategy. · Vice President Professional Development, Women’s Food Service Forum, Bloomington, MN 2008
• Chief learning officer (CLO) responsible for executive development strategy, diversity, and research. · HR practice leader, Tata Consulting Services, Chicago, IL 2008 o Designed onsite HRO solutions and client relationship management for India and Beijing corporate clients. o Contributed to development of RFP’s, provided presentations to clients, managed the transition of solutions from sales solution architect to the delivery team. · Vice President Talent Management, ShoreBank, Chicago, IL 2007 o Created human capital planning function, designed and implemented the strategy for talent management: talent inventory, talent acquisition, employee relations, EEO, and EAP programs
- Principal Consultant at Stokes Consulting Group
- Associate Executive Director/Chief Human Resources Officer at America Bar Association
- Chief Diversity Officer at Hispanic Commission
- Sr. Director Human Resources at Howard University
at this Job
- Ed.D. in Adult Continuing Education - Adult Continuing Education
- MS - Nursing
- - Education and Training II & Inter-Board Council
- - West Point Global Leadership Consortium