Client: Oracle SaaS Global Cloud Customers Duration: Jan 2014 to till date Role: Principal Software Engineer Contribution: * Worked Exclusively with Fusion Order Management, Fusion Purchasing, Fusion Inventory - Global Customer Implementation support and Production Support * Exclusively worked with Fusion Supply Chain/Purchasing Global Cloud Customer implementation and production support * Provide functional and technical assistance to clients/ on-site consultants during Pre/Post implementation of Oracle Fusion Applications: with respect to Setup, Transaction Entry , Reporting and Integration * Liaison with the Oracle Product Development team in fixing of the current Product Defects and Product Enhancement. This involves identifying, reproducing, analysing Product Defects/ Enhancements and reporting the same to development, based on the problem/ requirement reported by customer. * Creating Knowledge Articles that forms the part of Oracle Support KM repository used by customers * Testing the new releases/ functionalities * Conducting product specific training for team internally * Mentoring new team members about Process and resolution Implementation /Proactive Service Lead * Interacting with the client partner and the Business Users, understanding global customer's critical implementation and Production issues * Providing possible solutions and work around with functional and technical critical issues * Liaison with the Oracle Product Development team in fixing of the current Product Defects and Product Enhancement. This involves identifying, reproducing, analysing Product Defects/ Enhancements and reporting the same to development, based on the problem/ requirement reported by customer.
- Principal Software Engineer at SCM/PRC
- Principal Software Engineer (Lead) at Oracle Pvt. Ltd
- Senior Software Engineer/ Customer POC at SCM/PRC
- Senior Software Engineer/ Customer POC at On-Premise Model
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Education Qualification
SwissLog, ABB Petroleum Equipment, Helmer Scientific Medical Devices, Avionics, Oxford Global at John Deere, SimStaff at Fidelity Tech, Elite Technical at BAE, NexTech at FedEx, DCR at Lockheed Martin, Yoh at Boeing, TAC Secured at BAE, GameTech Inc, Rockwell Collins, Raytheon Missile Systems, Helmer Scientific Medical, Swisslog Medical, Photon Engineering. Principal Software Engineer
• Medical Security Bloodbank, Updated self driving tractor, missile systems and others. C++, with over 100 threads, Windows, VxWorks, Arm, Visual Studio 8/10 under CAN Bus, 3D viewer, Docs data, and directionality tuning. 3D/Dome Threaded Real-Time Cloud Computing/Simulations, OpenGl, Gui, Netbeans 6.5, OpenGl Gui with Qt4.3.2 Gui mixed, Helicopter Avionics DO178B, 3D Helicopter and Jet Training Systems, Algorithm/Performance modifications for Range and Bearing, Real-Time tracking, VxWorks/Linux, Green Hills Integrity OS, Matrix routines to tune Missile radar gain, and Equalization, Server Side XML translation, Python Development. Worked with Avionics Displays, Menus and Controls ~. Sgi HPC, Dell 12 Core Xenon HPC, and Photonics rendering system.
- Principal Software Engineer at DXC Technologies
- Senior Software Engineer at General Dynamics C4S
- Scientific Software Engineer at Boeing Aerospace
- Software Engineer at Galiso Inc
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Science and Computer Science
Leidos (acquired Lockheed Martin IS&GS in 08/2016)
Lockheed Martin (acquired Systems Made Simple in 11/2014)
Systems Made Simple
Principal Software Engineer Consultant
Customer – U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City and San Francisco Bay area
• Responsible for the sustainment of the HealtheLiving Assessment (HLA) portal which is part of the MyHealtheVet (MHV) website that services health benefits for over 20 million U.S. veterans.
• Obtained a Public Trust BI government security clearance and GFE computer.
• Software development (using Java, Spring, etc), security audit compliance, customer communications, technical content for release management, and primary support for HLA deployment to production.
• Added software functionality that imports veteran medical records from multiple external service APIs and then filters and places the data into forms throughout HLA.
• Integrated some of the OWASP Enterprise Security API (ESAPI) into HLA and used it to create a security analytics page in HLA’s Admin portal, locking the users account when specific metrics have been exceeded.
• Re-implemented HLA’s GUI to a responsive design using Bootstrap. This adjusted and removed content based on screen size and resulted in a significant improvement in mobile device usability.
• Rewrote HLA’s user authentication code to conform to stringent FISMA ( Federal Information Security Management Act) High requirements.
• Implementation of ongoing software and systems modifications and release processes used to meet security compliance via static and dynamic analysis done by me and the VA’s security validation departments. Periodic static analysis using HP Fortify, fixing and documenting the found issues, and submitting the results to the security validation team for review. Reproducing dynamic analysis issues, fixing them, and then requesting a review.
• Periodic HLA technical and non-technical stakeholder communications regarding application security and functionality, proposing solutions and roadmaps for completion, and assisting with bug tracking on a regular basis.
• Worked with an outside vendor and HLA medical stakeholders to sustain the medical content of HLA.
• Coordinated the integration of Microsoft PowerBI into HLA to extend its analytics features. Wrote a systems design document and helped with other documentation needed for ESCCB requests that initiate the process for firewall changes. Ongoing communication and follow-up with Microsoft and within the VA regarding PowerBI licensing needs, application security requirements, etc.
• Source control management using IBM Rational Team Concert (stream merges, etc) and writing the core installation and backout instructions for monthly release packages.
• Upgraded Weblogic, Java, Spring, Hibernate, and various J2EE Java Extension libraries which included rewriting deprecated and non-functional code.
• Agile development process with daily scrums and monthly sprints. Assisted in monthly sprint presentations.
- Principal Software Engineer at Leidos
- Senior Software Engineer at Extraview
- Senior Consultant at Plantronics
- SDK Support Engineer at Rovi
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - International Management
- BS - Computer Engineering
Product: SAMMS (Substance Abuse and Medication Management System)
SAMMS offers a complete EMR (Electronic Medical Record) for substance abuse treatment clinics, specializing in clinics dispensing Methadone and Buprenorphine. SAMMS is also used in organizations which offer non medication-assisted treatment.
Responsibilities: ◦ As a Product Owner: * Interacting with Clients and third-parties to gather requirements * Engaging with Business Analysts and Development Team for different implementations * Schedule /map out/execute Go Live preparations internally and externally * Manage daily Scrum meetings with Team, with Agile Development Methodology * Initiate JAWS implementations for the product ◦ As a Principal Software Engineer: * Develop and implement HL7/State Reporting components using .Net/MVC/SQL Server * Design and code for Windows Forms using VB.Net * Design and code for Assemblies used in the project using C#.Net * Design based on Objects Oriented Approach * Modules/Projects worked on:
• HL7 Lab Interfaces with more than 7 Labs.
• SFTP Service Ping
• Rest Service Ping
- Principal Software Engineer/Product Owner at Netrix Worldwide
- Independent Contractor at
- Sr. Technical Consultant - Team Lead/Implementation Specialist at Netsmart Technologies
- Senior Software Engineer at IBM Global Services India
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Commerce - Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Project: Carrier imposed Fees, Tax Engine, RATD, Option Services, Branded fares, Ticketing Fees, Rules, Footnotes, Tax Calculator, Retail View, Coupon Value, Routehappy Duration: Jan 2015 - Till now Role: Principal Software Engineer Technologies: Java 8, Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular, Angular 4, DB2,Restful Webservices, SOAP Webservice, XML, XSD, OpenShift, Amazon Web Service, Redis Cache, Redis Queue and Topic, RabbitMQ, Log4J, Junit, JDBC, SQL, Servlets, JSP, Struts, UML, IBM WebSphere, Jenkins Git/GitHub, Ant, Maven, and Clover, Swagger, Jsondoc.
- Principal Software Engineer at Airline Tariff Publishing Company (ATPCO)
- Senior Java Developer at Fannie Mae
- Senior Java Developer at Development Bank of Singapore
- Senior Java Developer at Credit Suisse Bank
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Post Graduation Diploma In Advance Computing - Advance Computing
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering
Principal Software Engineer focused on the new product development of the DataGuard.
● Designed the configuration management platform for the DataGuard devices. Facilitated the alignment of technologies for integration of future products.
● Developed initial public endpoints to support configuration UI, messaging for server-agent protocol, and implemented agent and server prototypes using Golang.
● Created a code framework and API for dynamic loading and license checks for the Lua filter extensions for the Guard. Standardized documentation format for the developer guides and filter APIs.
- Principal Software Engineer at Forcepoint
- Systems & Software Architect, FireEye at Forcepoint
- Innovation Center Architect at Verisign
- Managing Director at Llamas Aviation, LLC
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Certificate of Software Engineering
- Senior Principal Software Engineer at General Dynamics IT
- Regional Software Development Manager at RPS Group, Ltd
- Manager of Software Engineering at FNF Market Intelligence
- Consultant at Self-employed
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Engineering
Principal software engineer responsible for the modernization of legacy system from a monolithic to a microservice based architecture using modern development tools and agile practices. Primary focus on the API design for the microservice deployed in AWS with Kubernetes and Docker. Also responsible for guiding the testing and DevOps practices.
- Principal Software Engineer at Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Lead Software Engineer at USAA
- Senior Software Engineer at Pearson Education
- Senior Software Engineer at HealthCare Anytime, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Oversee software engineering services for a global client base. Manage planning and presentation relating to the product and business roadmaps. Spearhead feature design and implementation while operating as principal software engineer. Deliver consultancy, training, and support for xtUML modeling. Administer development of relevant material to target a diverse variety of audience, covering topics from low-level engineering to sales. Direct contract management as well as negotiations with international and domestic clients. Key Achievements: * Planned and oversaw migration of the company's infrastructure from a traditional IT setting to a flexible AWS-based infrastructure. * Guided improvements to the product's QA and build infrastructure while control costs by using on-demand AWS EC2 instances and S3 storage * Streamlined operations to assure fixed costs (OPEX % not including wages) under 15%. * Helped make the company a fun and challenging place to work by instilling, promoting, and embracing transparency in the workplace. * Pioneered business operation processes and managed accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, CRM, and software engineering to assure realization of set goals.
- VP Operations and Principal Software Engineer at One Fact Inc
- Project Manager & Senior Software Engineer at A Siemens Business
- Software Engineering Manager and Lead Architect at Mailcode - A Pitney Bowes Company
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in General Studies - General Studies
May 1994 - Present
Founded by a team of successful engineers and managers to meet the technology needs of NASA, the DoD and commercial aerospace firms for rapid satellite development, UAV
development, and Flight Management Systems. Key services include technology development,
software development, satellite fabrication, testing and management of subcontractors and employees.
Principal Systems Engineer, Principal Software Engineer, Principal
• Senior Developer - Development of an integrated communications system, flight computer, and hyper spectral camera for a cubesat. Development of flight and imaging software, remote imaging control and providing a secure link between the camera, vehicle and ground station network and cloud. Python, Bash, Linux, C, Hardware drivers.
• Development of a communications/gps tracking system for a small satellite. Python, Bash, Linux, C, Hardware drivers
• Principal Systems Engineer for Next Generation Guidance and Precision Farming systems. Working includes developing Systems Engineering best practices, Systems Engineering, UI development, software and defect support, review of CAN specs for Case New Holland Industries.
• Principal Investigator for NASA Project to develop a secure, low cost "beyond line of sight" vehicle control system for UAVs in the National Airspace. Test platform was a T-34 aircraft and Matrice 100 UAV utilizing Globalstar Radios. Testing and evaluation was also conducted on the Artix-35T FPGA.
• Principal Investigator and Systems Engineer of DARPA Project to develop a Space Hypervisor and vehicle control system. Lead design effort including overall systems engineering, software design and managing Software and Hardware Engineers, Systems Engineers, and Test Engineers.
• Principal Systems Engineer for the AFRL SHARC Mission, EarthScan Hosted Payload. Tools include QuickSAT, DOORS, and TargetProcess.
• Principal Software Engineer of Embedded Systems for a major automotive supplier, responsible for the design and implementation of two separate subsystems for Jaguar-Land Rover and Toyota. Lead design effort including overall software design and managing Software and Hardware Engineers, Systems Engineers, Test Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers. Managed suppliers supporting the effort. Tools used include CANanalyzer/CANcaseXL, TestTrack Pro, DOORS, Versions, OpsManager, KPIT Device Drivers, and Agile Project Management Methods.
• Principal/Manager for the QuickSAT Project, an end to end satellite design, test, V/V, configuration management and manufacturing environment for satellites. Software development utilized the following tools/applications - MySQL, C/C++, PHP, HTML, JQuery, Drupal, Linux, xCode/iOS development, MATLAB/Simulink, UML, Excel, SOAP, STK, DOORS and Mathematica.
• Lead Systems Eng., Radar Targeting System, utilizing C/C++, Bayesian Networks
• Management of a team, Lead in Architecture Design, developing a collision avoidance system for UAVs. MATLAB/Simulink
• Lead Systems Engineer, Hardware and Software requirements specification for a FMS for AB400 per DO254 and DO178B. DOORS utilized.
• Requirements Definition for a flight management system, as defined by DO178B, utilizing DOORS and customized tools.
• Dynamics of a tethered satellite. Developed a control scheme to control the motion of the tethered satellite during all phases of flight via deployer system and controlling current in tether. Utilized Labview, Matlab, Mathematica and Simulink.
• Principal Engineer in charge of tether deployment control law design, test plan definition and management of test program. Utilized Matlab and Mathematica
- Principal Systems Engineer, Principal Software Engineer, Principal at sci_Zone/TMTC
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Engineering Physics at Hope College
- Lecturer, College of Engineering at The University of Michigan
- Systems Engineer/Technology Evangelist at Apple Computer
24 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.S.E. - Mechanical Engineering
- B.S.E. - Aerospace Engineering