Carol Stream, Illinois 2004 -Present
Diamond Communication Solutions, formerly National Data Services of Chicago, is a Direct Marketing and Critical Communications Solutions company that provides state of the art print services for mailings that require advanced technology, specific expertise, and a strong commitment to security.
Print Buyer / Production Coordinator
A proactive team member that is focused on client deliverables, cost containment, inventory availability, and top-notch customer service. Direct contact with vendors and clients that require high security for mailing projects with same day, turn around.
• Attend daily internal production meetings to incorporate specific client needs into current production schedule while maintaining all client service level agreements.
• Monitor production workflow and print availability to ensure that all client deliverables are met.
• Oversee and direct all press proof approvals in order to maintain critical timeline milestones.
• Partner with Document Design, Laser Operators, Quality Assurance, and Production departments to resolve any issues in a timely manner, meeting all client service level agreements.
• Field client change requests; review electronic files and hard copy proofs for accuracy, ensuring client satisfaction and approval prior to integrating changes into live production.
• Govern and maintain print quote costs to meet clients' budget requirements.
• Perform Quality Control, reviewing production output to ensure 100% accuracy and quality on all live mail.
• Client built 800% in one year and more every year after.
• Have built and run inventory for 4 plants and established it with totals of over $50,000,000.
- Print Buyer / Production Coordinator at Diamond Communication Solutions
- Production Coordinator at Champion Business Forms
15 years at this Job
• 2016 - 2018 Special Projects Manager/Print Buyer/Art Director
• Responsible for design, development and management of key acivation special projects and print production programs.
• Meetings and events technical consultant/contributor/manager.
• Own individual projects from start to finish (including overseeing, coordinating and at times personaly executing: adminisrative duties, client management, purchase order creation, budget management and invoicing).
• Participate in kick-off briefings with clients, brain storming sessions, program meetings, and weekly taskforce meetings.
• Analize profit and loss report teams, vendor invoices and adjust budget as needed.
• Cunduct press checks, store visits and market tours.
• Partner with logistics, fulfillment, and shipping teams to corrdinate kitting and shipping specifics, icluding shipping and fulfillment cost.
• Partner with warehouse managment to cordinate and brief the team on kitting projects, calendar, and inventory.
• Design and art direction for a variety of products including pre press production work.
- Special Projects Manager/Print Buyer/Art Director at Propac Marketing Agency
- Graphic Designer at
2 years at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
Responsibilities: Accept incoming orders for the Commercial Print department and enter for processing. Look over the orders to ensure there is no missing information and that all size specifications are within acceptable range. Make contact with the PPS salesman to ensure that all information has been covered before the print job has been sent and completed by the warehouse. Filing, data entry, light phone calls.
- Commercial Print Buyer I at RR Donnelley
- Quality Control/Missing Info Clerk at Pacific Labs, LLC
- Reservations Representative at American Airlines
- Medical Transport Driver at D & S Residential
1 month at this Job
- In progress - Business Administration
Manage strategic, enterprise-wide print campaigns and projects, with accountability of 1500+ requests annually.
Direct the end-to-end process of pricing, budget oversight, and vendor selection and relations to deliver products within established pricing and schedule, meeting the requirements of internal stakeholders across diverse business
units. Process and produce purchase order requests for high-volume of print jobs. Liaise with designers and business
partners to define business requirements and translate into tangible solutions. Attend press checks with designer to verify quality and detail is correct in packaging and design.
• Consistently deliver print and marketing collateral within established timeframe, at or below budget, identifying savings through proactive communication and negotiations with preferred vendors.
• Saved over $1M in print expenses while maintaining quality and effectiveness of end products.
• Developed packaging and collateral gift in alignment with Nationwide Employee Benefits campaign, contributing key insights into packaging, design, and vendor sourcing; collaborated with designer to confirm all details and deliver final product as created.
• Earned Bravo Award for contributions to campaign, completing project within scope, budget, and timeframe, with significant positive feedback.
• Conceptualize design ideas and strategize to facilitate cost savings while promoting brand awareness through print concepts and tangible collateral, training materials, reference content, and agent appointment packets, as well as related packaging, maintaining defined inventory levels. 614.581.2594 [email protected]
- Marketing Print Buyer - Print Services at INHOUSE MARKETING
- Digital Asset Manager at Accountable
- Senior Graphic Designer at Creative Design and Direction
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Art and Photography - Art and Photography
• Identify specifications for both Web/Sheetfed offset/digital print, including ASI marketing/branding products; collaborate with 3rd party vendors on pricing, scheduling and distribution ensuring a timely delivery of product.
• Produce/analyse inventory reports/volumes for multiple supply chain service accounts and making reorder recommendations to customers for inventory replenishment and resolve/identify any back-orders.
• Providing pre/post sale support while Up-selling product/services while executing administrative functions.
• Primary point of contact for project status updates; generating internal/external purchase orders and resolving all billing discrepancies.
- CSR Print/Buyer Procurement Specialist at OfficeDepot/OfficeMax
- Print Coordinator at RR DONNELLEY Manufacturing Facility
- Customer Service/Account Manager/Buyer at WEBB MASON INC
- Client Service Manager at RR DONNELLEY Manufacturing Facility
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration
Currently responsible for researching and purchasing parts in order to get end items manufactured for sales to the following companies: Boeing, Sikorsky, Northrup Grumman and Bell. This entails cradle to grave, hands on management of the entire process until the parts have been completed, received and sold. Attend weekly and at times daily meetings to ensure constant communication with our customers on their part progress. Work daily with engineers to identify latest engineering changes and to request engineering changes to drawings in order to support the customer. Initiated a process to clean the engineering revisions within our ERP system, IFS, to make our drawing package submissions to the vendors that complete our outside processing/manufacturing more efficient. This lessened the buyers' team purchase order and research times dramatically and increased overall sales by 6%. Manage MRB, material review board, issues daily to ensure that any subpar parts either get scrapped, returned for rework or paperwork corrected in order to keep inventory on the shelf to sell. Maintain weekly cost savings and avoidances to report to management. Responsible for all M7 Aerospace, San Antonio office, purchases of office and warehouse supplies. Ensure invoices are verified and submitted to finance for prompt payments. Use MS Excel to analyze part purchase history to forecast for future part sales. Manage all service contracts for our facility along with ensuring that Consulting Agreements and Non-disclosure Agreements are in place and up-to-date to enable us to continue meeting customer needs.
- Build To Print Buyer at Boeing
- Lead Sr. Inventory Analyst at Boeing
- Inventory Analyst at Information Systems and Department of Defense
- Help Desk Coordinator at Employee Central
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting and Business Management
- Print Buyer at Zaner-Bloser
- Flexographic Production Supervisor at Multi-Color Corporation
- Supply Chain Manager at Standard Register
- Customer Service Manager at Standard Register
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Management / Printing Management
Manage and execute high end print appeals for Retention and Engagement of Sponsor/Donors
➢ Provide expertise to design group on proper layout and design to maximize effectiveness
➢ Email Production design and data review, merge field management
➢ Effectively negotiate favorable terms with a variety of vendors
➢ Work with In-Plant operations to effectively use our internal shop weighing cost benefit and production analysis
- Senior Print Buyer at Compassion International
- Print Purchasing Lead at Focus on the Family
- Senior Print Buyer at Focus on the Family
- Estimating, Print Production and Customer Service Manager at R.W. Nielsen Associates
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- AA - Graphic Arts
• Developing and building long term client relationships by identifying their goals, providing cost effective solutions, quoting and managing their projects from initial concept to reality
• Implementing operational efficient plans for a more streamlined workflow
• Build press-ready graphics files using Adobe Creative Cloud (CC)
- Print Buyer/Project Manager at Shaner's Printing
- Senior Buyer at AS Hospitality
- Senior Print Production Manager at InnerWorkings
6 years at this Job
- - Graphic Arts
- - Marketing
• Works independently and as part of a team to assist in the intake and development of multi-media programs supporting key marketing strategies.
• Provides project management and print buying support through the scheduling and coordination of internal / external creative resources to deliver creative on time and budget.
• Collaborates across creative team to plan and track key creative milestones.
• Interfaces with key Marketing contacts throughout project lifecycle to ensure timely project completion.
• Functions as a 'power user' of marketing technologies to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of creative development processes and procedures.
- Sr. Project Manager & Print Buyer, Marketing & Communications at HealthPartners Corporation
- Marketing Operations Manager at Marketing & Communications
- Project Manager, Growth Operations & Development at Best Buy Corporation
- Manager, Production Resource at
3 years at this Job
- BA - Organizational Communications & Business Management