Print Buyer for MGM Resorts' properties.
- Print Buyer at Taylor Communications
- Print Buyer / Analyst at Staples Print Solutions
- Digital Press Technician - Xerox iGen 4 / 150 at Shutterfly
- Print Production Manager at Synq Solutions
8 months at this Job
- Some college
Assist the marketing department with all aspects of print production for Express Factory Outlet, test and off-cadence marketing, public relations/media and new/remodel stores such as print buying, sourcing, releasing art, press proofing, project management and inventory control. Partner with traffic, brand campaign managers, graphic designers, visual merchandising and other departments to review and prioritize incoming requests, generate sign specifications and establish time lines to ensure marketing is delivered in a timely manner. Manage supplier relationships to ensure production resources adhered to the highest level of quality standards for print and finishing.
- FREELANCE PRINT BUYER at Express Columbus
- PROCUREMENT AGENT at COTA
- PPRINT BUYER, DIRECT MAIL at Lane Bryant, a Division of Ascena Retail Group
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
Identify document print specifications for both Web/Sheetfed offset/Digital/FLEXO & ASI Brand Marketing Colleterial
● Collaborating with 3rd party vendors on Pricing, Scheduling, Distribution, Fulfillment & Kitting Services
● Ability to provide Manual & Auto data analysis upon request using KPI algorithm coding technology detailing Product/Cost Analysis in determining SLA/SOW & Contract/Business requirements are being met.
● Generating work order (Purchase Orders and shipping manifest/instructions) request for internal/external business partners.
● Tracking/Documenting/Trouble-shooting customer and business partners concerns; finalizing billing and resolving order/billing discrepancies.
● Ability to manage Corporate and Brand marketing print colleterial for supply-chains and inventory management, large and small format which include business form management.
● Primary point of contact for Sales/Customer Retrieving customer phone call and email request for Print-on-demand and reorder replenishments on one or multiple print marketing colleterial items.
● Collaborating with sales/Customer on business requirements and determine best 3rd party vendor/supplier based on capabilities and logistics to meet requirements based on need and cost/budgeting.
- CSR Print/Buyer Procurement Specialist at OFFICE DEPOT/OFFICEMAX
- StaffMark Contractor at RR DONNELLEY Manufacturing Facility
- Customer Service/Account Manager/Buyer at WEBB MASON INC
- Client Service Manager at RR DONNELLEY Manufacturing Facility
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration
Manage print production, personalization, and direct mail for low and high volume clients such as Marriott, JP Morgan Chase, United Airline, and The Home Depot, including business to business marketing programs. Recommend print production formats, acquire and create print estimates, color corrections, attend print press checks, and manage all aspects of a project to ensure quality is met. I have provided training to team members on topics such as USPS compliance, digital printing, and SAP.
- Senior Print Production Manager/Print Buyer at The Lacek Group
- Account Manager at IWCO Direct
13 years at this Job
Divisions: Lillian Vernon/Current Inc/ Colorful Images
Colorado Springs, CO
Catalog Direct Mailers of consumer gifts, wrapping paper, greeting cards and seasonal products, high end Home Décor, Personalized products and paper products for small businesses.
Manage Advertising Budgets from $30 Mil to $63 Million and Circulations from 48 Mil to 160 Mil annually. Print Production Manager
Create, manage and responsible for all three Business Print Advertising budgets. Analyze & negotiate million-dollar contracts for all our printing services. Negotiate with Paper Brokers & Mills on pricing, terms and caps throughout the year. Submit RFQ/RFQ requests, generate print & paper purchase orders with multiple vendors and manage schedules for all direct mail programs. Pull all job requirements for each direct mail campaign or project and deliver complex letter shop instructions to the printer, comprised of multiple segment versioning. Well informed in recommending the most efficient way to produce/formats for each job. All jobs are on time and within Budget. Utilize vendor on-line technology to place orders, track schedules, forecast orders and manage paper inventory. Have a great knowledge and understanding of all the USPS requirements, as this is the biggest expense of the direct mail campaign. Will research the most cost-effective way to mail each mailing through USPS either through co-mailing, commingling, co-mail Opt. or other drop ship savings. Reconcile & approve all invoices and will search through invoices for any mistakes or unnecessary charges. Also meet with Finance/Executive team monthly to review expenses vs. budget for all divisions as well as evaluate monthly cash flow.
• Reworked a new print contract (2016-18) which includes an escalating manufacturing discount year over year, with a 3rd year option. Also, placed cap measurers on ink, freight and CPI.
• Negotiated a new print 3yr contract (Through 2016) with savings of $1.67 Mil over the life of the contract. Also, placed caps on potential industry increases during the contract time period.
• Negotiated a print contract (2010 - 13) and presented detailed data between 3 competing vendors and showed savings of $3.5 Mil over a 4-year contract period.
• Proposed new catalog size for savings in print, paper and greater savings in postage. Tested for a few issues and saw no softness in response or sales. $1.3 Mil savings for year one and $2.2 Mil - 2nd year savings across two brands.
• Researched and tested alternative paper options that saved $400K in 2nd half of 2011 and $900K in 2012.
• Work with Vendors on quarterly & yearly Rebates, manufacturing discounts and invoice term discounts
• Proposed co-mailing our catalogs for greater postal savings, $2.1 Mil Savings over 4 years.
• Manage and oversee over 65 Direct Mail issues printing & paper yearly.
• Always looking for the newest marketing advertising trends.
- Print Production Manager / Print Buyer at Current Media Group
- Print Production Coordinator at
13 years, 2 months at this Job
Ongoing creation of web sites for different research labs for Partners HealthCare.
• Digital print consultant for Red Sun Press.
• Have helped several non-profits increase responses on direct mail for fundraising and events Collaborate with senior leadership, sales & marketing and business stakeholders to gather business and product requirements for all designs.
- Dynamic art director, creative director and print buyer at Rick Strode Design
- Creative Director at Tweeter
- Creative Director at Orsatti & Partners
- Creative Director at Carlson Marketing
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Design
Coordinate and manage print collateral projects. Supervise prepress file preparation utilizing current GRACol G7 color standards and Adobe PDF workflow. Critical eye for detail and color accuracy. Plan projects with marketing managers, art directors and graphic
designers, consult print specifications like paper stocks, varnishes, finishing techniques. Manage budgets, issue Purchase Orders and maintain budget control. Strong record of on-time performance and delivery of projects under tight deadlines.
• Tracking resources, schedules, and milestones to achieve on-time print project performance with ideal vendor selection resulting in improved print production with substantial savings in project time and costs.
• Experience with brochures, postcards, direct mail, variable print and large-format trade show materials.
• Expert print Project Workflows, production timelines and vendor management.
• Schedule press checks and managed all color approvals to satisfaction of Creative Directors and Graphic Designers.
• Comprehensive print production expertise from prepress to color to printing, bindery and final delivery and fulfillment.
• Broad experience with lifestyle and action sports brands, entertainment accounts and medical industry.
• Maintain asset management system with uniform naming conventions.
• Experience in both corporate and agency work environments supporting Project Managers.
- Independent Consultant - Print Buyer at LITHO
- Manager, Production/ Traffic at OMEGA GRAPHICS
- Print Account Executive at ALAN LITHOGRAHICS
15 years, 2 months at this Job
Manage strategic, enterprise-wide print campaigns and projects, with accountability of 1500+ requests annually.
Direct the end-to-end process of pricing, budget oversight, and vendor selection and relations to deliver products within established pricing and schedule, meeting the requirements of internal stakeholders across diverse business
units. Process and produce purchase order requests for high-volume of print jobs. Liaise with designers and business
partners to define business requirements and translate into tangible solutions. Attend press checks with designer to verify quality and detail is correct in packaging and design.
• Consistently deliver print and marketing collateral within established timeframe, at or below budget, identifying savings through proactive communication and negotiations with preferred vendors.
• Saved over $1M in print expenses while maintaining quality and effectiveness of end products.
• Developed packaging and collateral gift in alignment with Nationwide Employee Benefits campaign, contributing key insights into packaging, design, and vendor sourcing; collaborated with designer to confirm all details and deliver final product as created.
• Earned Bravo Award for contributions to campaign, completing project within scope, budget, and timeframe, with significant positive feedback.
• Conceptualize design ideas and strategize to facilitate cost savings while promoting brand awareness through print concepts and tangible collateral, training materials, reference content, and agent appointment packets, as well as related packaging, maintaining defined inventory levels. 614.581.2594 [email protected]
- Marketing Print Buyer - Print Services at INHOUSE MARKETING
- Digital Asset Manager at Accountable
- Senior Graphic Designer at Creative Design and Direction
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Art and Photography - Art and Photography
• Responsible for management and execution of several accounts including iHealth, Seminole, Starkist, Weight Watchers, and White Wave
• Build strong and effective media plans to satisfy campaign strategies
• Identify and execute relevant programs and opportunities based on client budgets and objectives
• Negotiate and maintain contracts on an independent and corporate level
• Work closely with vendors, strategy, and creative teams to ensure projects are executed efficiently
• Supervise Assistant Media Buyers and facilitate their training and development
- Senior Print Buyer at Horizon Media
- Print Analyst at OMD
- Assistant Strategist at OMD
- Assistant Print Analyst at OMD
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Glendale, AZ October 1998 - Present
Leadership & Supervision
● Supervise and manage associates in the delivery of contracted operations of a $300,000 Xerox center with additional revenue of over $60,000 annually and capital equipment valued at over $500,000
● Manage print production workflow, schedules, print specifications, live proofing and internal budgets
● Collaborate leader using interpersonal skills working with self-managing and cross-functional teams
● Demonstrated ability to pick up new operational policies and procedures quickly and efficiently
● Oversees requests for vendor bids, internal customer quotations, purchase orders, and expedites P-Card payments to vendors Print Procurement
● Print buyer; research, specify, estimate, negotiate quotes for best pricing, quality, and service
● Engage and procure special materials and / or external services from appropriate third-party suppliers to support budget requirements
● Controls print workflow, checking schedules for printing, following up to meet deadlines while meeting the quality standards of both the company, and client
● Manages internal tracking software for purchasing department including establishing requirements, processes, procedures and organization of all requests Customer Service
● In-House Document Advisor, delivering Lean Six Sigma processes on quality control for Xerox Managed Print Services. Receiving high survey ratings through Thunderbird initiated student surveys
● Maintains positive long term relationships with Thunderbird Graduate Students / Alumni / Faculty / Staff, along with existing and new print / mail house vendors as the key point of contact Collaboration
● Day-to-Day Focal point and Liaison between Client, Xerox Management, Account Team, Marketing, Accounting, Supply and Production vendors, communicating with all parties, ensuring high standards and specs are met for each job
● High organizational skills, ability to work and communicate with all teams to ensure materials are received, properly inventoried and shipped Financial Reconciliation
● Reconcile Monthly Financials, P-Card - Concur Expense Reports - Ability to gather and analyze data for audits with Upper Management, AR/AP Billings, Reconcile Bank Deposits
● Responsible for overseeing print purchasing operations and establishing buyer goals based on each project request Project Management
● Collaborate, process ideas, manage, and assist projects from vision to output by applying techniques and communication skills, specifying needs, resources, research, finding cost savings, without sacrificing quality
● Communicates status of each request including but not limited to timeline for quote, lead-time for production, delivery and receiving confirmation of each print request submitted Supply Management
● Maintains inventory and coordinates utilization of obsolete and slow-moving stock to optimize value. Administers and forecasting inventory needs, and maintaining supplies to keep production running without delays. Manage third party vendors for new materials, as well as reorder inventory Budget Development
● Conduct cost analysis, budgeting, invoice reconciliation, and scheduling printed projects, using historical quote information and comparison quotes for new and reprint requests
● Actively negotiates between vendors to acquire optimal terms for the business to meet budget guidelines
● Maintains purchase order process for all marketing and client print materials Problem Resolution
● Identify and predict different angles to help create solutions to issues before they arise Process Improvement
● Eliminate bottlenecks from workflow, LSS (Lean Six Sigma) Process Oriented
● Implemented streamlined workflow, with quality control process - Saving time on productivity, waste, and increased customer satisfaction
- Site Coordinator / Print Procurement at Xerox Corporation
20 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college