Sr. Graphic & Print Designer LLA Based apparel co specializing in Womens, Jrs & Girls. Brands include Ten Sixty Sherman, Ten Sixty Sherman Girls, Madison & Berkely in Nordstrom. Pitch Graphics to ship each season/ design art from concept to print. Approve strike off samples.
- Graphic & Print Designer at RACHEL LEAH DESIGNS- CURRENT
- Sr. Graphic Designer at Avalon Apparel, LLC
- Sr. Graphic & Print Designer at JAYA APPAREL GROUP
- Graphic Designer at PROJECT SOCIAL T
5 months at this Job
- BS DEGREE - TEXTILE DESIGN
Senior digital designer with occasional print, video and photography projects as well
- Senior Digital & Print Designer at Ricoh
- Freelance Designer at
- Web Designer at Aimco
- Graphic Designer at Aimco
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.F.A. - Communication Design
Designing prints with seasonal colors and detailed techniques Researches global, domestic, and competitive markets to identify new print trends, fabrics, and tech- niques Creating BOM for trim and review to suit each style Always met project deadlines. Implemented new idea for higher efficiency and cost savings. Possess a high standard for quality while maintaining minimal amount of paper waste Maintained production records The MeMe Studio (www.thememestudios.com) - Lagos, Nigeria
- Print Designer at TJ Printing Ltd
- Sr Graphic Designer at
- Illustrator and Comic Creator at Animation Factory
1 year at this Job
Collaborate with team members on the conceptualization and design of seasonal campaigns across new and existing product categories, including print, digital, mobile, email, branded sales, and social media. Maintain consistent brand standards across Tiny Prints (acquired in 2013) and Shutterfly to support $1B+ in annual revenue production. Lead teams with up to three members, including a copy writer and junior designer, ensuring on-time delivery and quality control. Guide and art direct photography, from concept to shot list creation and mood boards to promote the company goal of 'turning digital snapshots into tangible things.'
• Co-directed creative for 2017 Tiny Prints holiday print catalog design, including site homepages, social media, and emails; exceeded targets by 22% and generated $6M in revenue.
• Launched the Shutterfly DesignStudio blog; resulted in 2.5% AOS more than the entire site and surpassed revenue goals in the first year by 25%.
• Art directed concepted, and launced the Shutterfly Designer collection project.
• Introduced more efficient workflows to meet peak season deadlines; mentored junior team members to increase overall productivity and brand alignment.
• Art directed and designed an engaging landing page and overall experience for a new product launch: Design-a-Wall; increased brand awareness in the home décor space and worked with the integrated marketing team, UX and engineering.
- SENIOR DIGITAL AND PRINT DESIGNER at SHUTTERFLY
- Principal / Art Director at
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - design
Partner with Designers and collectively within the Print team to develop new prints by creating/proposing original artwork that is relevant to each seasonal concept. Create packaging/inserts according to the motifs, to match the colors, themes and dimensions. Use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to rework original artwork by changing layouts, scale, rotation or placement of elements for various needs. Own the print development from strike-off to bulk for all lines; resolve join line issues add color comments. Prepare/alter files to send into production by cleaning the file, putting into industry standard repeat, indexing and adjusting artworks for design and production needs. Sketching, Creating Original Prints, Repeats, CADS, & Tech Packs.
- Print designer/ Packaging designer at Ramallah trading co. Inc
- Design Assistant at Threadtex, Inc
- Textile Designer at Chuyu Co, .Ltd
- Design Assistant (Intern) at Cath Kidston
7 months at this Job
Developed digital and print deliverables to elevate and differentiate - Maintained Wix website through consistent brand and strategy. use of graphic and photographic imagery cohesive with the brand system. - Designed system elements such as icons to effectively convey concepts and messaging.
- Web and Print Designer at PcoTech Advanced Surface Technology
- Campaign Designer at PcoTech Advanced Surface Technology
- Merchandising Designer at PcoTech Advanced Surface Technology
3 years at this Job
• Planned and organized workload based on customer specifications communicated via an online ordering system or through written and/or oral instruction.
• Prepared layouts, designs, artwork and formats for use in print and digital marketing.
• Managed multiple clients on projects and campaigns to meet specific deadlines.
• Advanced skills in mail merging, printing and production, and University marketing.
• Lead designer for Athletics department.
• Assigned to work in University departments marketing, promotional materials, and logo identity.
• Assigned to work with various departments for 2017 Commencement programs.
• Multitasked with needs for projects and customer service for customers that was in and out of the shop.
• Followed strict security procedure for issuing out graphics design proofing process.
• Adobe Creative Suite applications and Adobe Acrobat to construct a complete digital file or combination of files that are problem free when it goes to the printer.
• Applied skills required for checking the sizes, resolutions, and color modes of all graphics, proofing and retouching art, fixing tints, and recreating logos.
• Being type and layout wise meaning using the correct grammar and punctuation, while keeping the page layout in order by not messing with their elements after document are generated from them.
• Utilized knowledge of the difference between CMYK and RGB file methods. Printer settings needed to print on different kinds of paper and being share file settings match the printers for the printer to allow it to print.
• Answer the business phone with the company greeting to book client's appointments and questions.
•Multitasked with projects needs and customer service while customers are in and out of the shop.
- Lead Digital & Print Designer at Howard University
- Duplication Center Management at Howard University
- Graphic Designer / Print Production Specialist / Clerical work at Design Fortune
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Graphic Design and Multimedia - Graphic Design and Multimedia
Designs print materials such as posters and flyers. Supplies graphics for website and other social media sites. Update montclaircenter.com website with upcoming events.
- DIGITAL AND PRINT DESIGNER at SANDRA N SILVA I
- FREELANCER at SANDRA N SILVA I
- MARKETING MANAGER I DIGITAL AND PRINT DESIGNER at D'Artagnan I
- DIGITAL AND PRINT DESIGNER at Sky Zone I
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
I joined the Holland Sentinel Media Group in March 2017. Here I built a news design hub for Gatehouse Michigan from scratch and returned the Sentinel’s design to in-house production. I’ve effectively managed and used my experience gained at other news design centers to organize and build a workflow system. I drafted a job description and best practices manual, created an editing and proofing system, and trained new hires within these parameters. Then I took on the design problem. I redesigned the look and feel of the Sentinel print and online PDF products. I put an emphasis on strong images and attention-grabbing headlines and added data-driven in-house graphics when needed, all while making project deadlines. As I onboarded two other publications — the Ionia Sentinel-Standard and Cheboygan Daily Tribune — I modified their design to fit within the Sentinel’s new design template while still maintaining each publication’s individual feel. Once up and running, these design improvements were lauded by the publisher and resulted in positive feedback from the communities these publications serve.
- Print designer and supervisor at Holland Sentinel News Group
- Presentation editor for Community Newspaper Holdings, Traverse City, Mich. at Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc.
- Assistant news editor/designer for Paxton Media Group, St. Joseph, Mich. at Paxton Media Group
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Art - Journalism and Graphic Design
Created original patterns for the home furnishings market. Types of designs included a diverse amount of detailed to more contemporary styles. "Styled" line for export division. Responsibilities included designing, selecting designs, interfacing with customers an salespeople to discuss specific patterns, direction, styles as well as coloration of the designs. Followed through with all print processes from writing engravings to print production. Supervised print production processes at textile mills in North Carolina, Connecticut and Massachusetts. Cad experience included color combinations on Delta cad system. Maintained and used IRIS printer.
- Home Furnishings Print Designer at Richloom Fabrics Group
- Carpet Designer at Edward Fields Custom Carpet
- Salesperson at Mason Mendesole
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education
- Associate - Textile Design