I am a self employed print designer who has created brochures for my department at the pets hotel/pet smart and do custom logos, invitations, album art etc.
- Freelance print designer at Self employed
- Pets hotel assistant leader at Pet smart
- Assistant manager at Hot topic
- Teacher at Bright horizons
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- program management
Karachi, Pakistan As a print designer, I was responsible for coming up with design concepts in a highly competitive apparel industry. Some key responsibilities included:
➢ Researching new and upcoming trends in the apparel industry and led brainstorming sessions with the design team to come up with new clothing lines
➢ Created repeats, colorways and scale variations on Photoshop
➢ Redrew patterns on Illustrator
➢ Oversaw the production process and coordinated with the marketing department to keep up with seasonal deadlines
➢ Responsible for reviewing samples of the finished product to ensure compliance with the original design concept and quality
➢ Managed the production of embroidered patterns
- Print Designer at Orient Textiles
- Textile Intern at Al-Karam Textiles
- Textile Intern at Cambridge Textiles
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Design - Weaving
Developed range for Women's & Men's print collection. HIGHLIGHTS:
• Print developments for Export houses such as Texport, Ambattur Clothing & Reliance Trends and designer label such as Andrea Moore, Amal Azhari, Katherine, etc.
• Designed Collection books along with Fashion Illustrations.
• Designed banners and Hanger's Layout for Textile fare stall.
- Print Designer at Apsara Silks Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Textile designing
I worked with the Programs Directors at Pottery Northwest to design print programs and materials for the 2018 events season. PAST WORK EXPERIENCE
- Print Designer at POTTERY NORTHWEST
- Digital Designer at FREELANCE WORK
- VISUAL DESIGNER at CASCADE BICYCLE CLUB
- at Membership, Education
5 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
Designs original and on-brand all over and engineered prints for a fast paced active wear company. Creates artwork, mood boards, and trend reports for monthly drops. Collaborates with outside partners on licensed product lines, including Disney and Peloton. Produces tech packs, apparel BOMs, CADs, and print ready artwork. Communicates with printers to ensure artworks are executed correctly. Works cross-functionally with the production, sales, and marketing teams.
- Print Designer at Terez
- Print Designer at Under Armour, Inc
- Assistant Print Designer at Under Armour, Inc
- Textile Design Intern at Nicole Miller
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fiber
Created repeat patterns from original and purchased artwork, cleaned print and graphic artwork Recolored prints and graphics using the seasons palette Set up print and graphic tech packs and sent to the mills Received all print s/offs and graphic submits and advised mills of our comments Updated line sheets and print charts with all relevant print comments Attended print studio appointments
- Print Designer at Nicole Miller - The Moret Group
- FREELANCE PRINT DESIGNER - MENSWEAR at NAUTICA
- PRINT DESIGNER at DONNA MORGAN
- FREELANCE PRINT DESIGNER Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren at RALPH LAUREN
2 months at this Job
• Ability to take criticism
• Adobe Indesign
• Followed local stylebook to design engaging and effective layouts for print
• Adobe Premiere Pro news and sports sections on deadline
• Adobe Audition
- PRINT DESIGNER at
- Presidential Volunteer at MizzouRec
- REPORTER, Columbia Missourian at Analytics
- NEWS INTERN, WLOX at Parse.ly
7 months at this Job
• Planned and organized workload based on customer specifications communicated via an online ordering system or through written and/or oral instruction.
• Prepared layouts, designs, artwork and formats for use in print and digital marketing.
• Managed multiple clients on projects and campaigns to meet specific deadlines.
• Advanced skills in mail merging, printing and production, and University marketing.
• Lead designer for Athletics department.
• Assigned to work in University departments marketing, promotional materials, and logo identity.
• Assigned to work with various departments for 2017 Commencement programs.
• Multitasked with needs for projects and customer service for customers that was in and out of the shop.
• Followed strict security procedure for issuing out graphics design proofing process.
• Adobe Creative Suite applications and Adobe Acrobat to construct a complete digital file or combination of files that are problem free when it goes to the printer.
• Applied skills required for checking the sizes, resolutions, and color modes of all graphics, proofing and retouching art, fixing tints, and recreating logos.
• Being type and layout wise meaning using the correct grammar and punctuation, while keeping the page layout in order by not messing with their elements after document are generated from them.
• Utilized knowledge of the difference between CMYK and RGB file methods. Printer settings needed to print on different kinds of paper and being share file settings match the printers for the printer to allow it to print.
• Answer the business phone with the company greeting to book client's appointments and questions.
•Multitasked with projects needs and customer service while customers are in and out of the shop.
- Lead Digital & Print Designer at Howard University
- Duplication Center Management at Howard University
- Graphic Designer / Print Production Specialist / Clerical work at Design Fortune
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate in Graphic Design and Multimedia - Graphic Design and Multimedia
Design print materials such as brochures, posters and flyers. Supply graphics for website and other social media sites. Update montclaircenter.com website with upcoming events.
- DIGITAL AND PRINT DESIGNER at N SILVA
- at N SILVA
- at N SILVA
- DESIGNER at DIGITAL AND PRINT
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
- Masters of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
- Developing print and color designs, collaborating across teams to alter as needed - Creating original textile designs for print; design prints by hand when needed -Assisting with directing outside art studios and factories in creating art and CAD designs -Staying up-to-date on marketing trends -Taking on additional projects as needed
- Textile Print Designer at Myth Clothing Company
- Part-time Sales Associate at Pink Penguin Inc. Boutique
- Junior Graphic Designer at United Legwear Co LLC
- Associate Designer at Wiesner Products
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Communication Design