Print production manager responsible for all facets of apparel printing and inventory stocking and managing overseeing 5 subordinates. Office Assistant/ Administrative Assistant
- Print Production Manager at
- Liaison too building management and vender relations at Apercen Partners
- Senior Receptionist at Beverly Wilshire Investment Company
- full renovation project, managing day to day operations liaison to building at International Women's Apparel
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
former division of Plattform), New York, NY June 2010 - Present (Plattform sold the print media division, forming Direct Action Media) Print Production Manager
- Print Production Manager at Direct Action Media
- RFPs, and project management at Direct Action Media
- Director, Traditional Media at Venture Direct Woldwide
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Technology
Print production Manager for domestic and global brands for over 15 years. Keeps up to date with various packaging regulations domestic and global. Familiar with printing processes on various substrates, from corrugated to laminated film. Supervised press runs in the US and Europe. Managed and mentored small teams of production artists for various clients.
- Print Production Manager, packaging at Freelance
at this Job
- BFA - Package Design
-Accountable for mentoring, training and leading the Junior Print Production Manager. -Maintained the consistency and integrity of the AdvoCare Brand objective for Marketing on the creative team in pre-press and print production while working with cross-functional teams from conceptionto kick off releases -Worked closely with all departments to ensure that the productpackaging or sales aid design and final piece met their expectationswhile maintaining budget constraints and creative expectations (i.e. reliability, manufacturing ability, aesthetics, customer requirements, regulatory and legal requirements, etc.) -Led prototyping process. Resourced paper types, packaging material,bindery and finishes to enhance the designer’s vision while stayingwithin given budgets. -Maintained compliance for food & supplement labeling formats on packaging for both United States and Canadian markets. -Worked closely with all print/finishingvendors alongside the company’sinternal supply chain to ensure maximum quality and time lines were maintained. -Worked with vendors to obtain ink draw downs and printer proofs. Attended all press runs to ensure print and color quality were met and maintained brand standards. -Instrumental in launching the Company’s product and Sales material into the Canadian market place. -Responsible for the pre-press completion of digital files released to printer. -Won a Silver Graphis Design award for the production of our NY City Travel book. http://www.graphis.com/entry/99f39fd7-0aed-4a71-bd11- 830588dcab01/
- Print Production Manager at AdvoCare International
- Sr Packaging Design Project Mgr at Jupiter Prestige Grp (Michael’s Stores, Inc)
- Project Manager & Print Production/Creative at BeautiControl, Inc
- Print Production Manager at Cavalry Brand Development
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. - Fine Art and Performance
- Associate - Graphic Arts
Divisions: Lillian Vernon/Current Inc/ Colorful Images
Colorado Springs, CO
Catalog Direct Mailers of consumer gifts, wrapping paper, greeting cards and seasonal products, high end Home Décor, Personalized products and paper products for small businesses.
Manage Advertising Budgets from $30 Mil to $63 Million and Circulations from 48 Mil to 160 Mil annually.
Print Production Manager
Create, manage and responsible for all three Business Print Advertising budgets. Analyze & negotiate million-dollar contracts for all our printing services. Negotiate with Paper Brokers & Mills on pricing, terms and caps throughout the year. Submit RFQ/RFQ requests, generate print & paper purchase orders with multiple vendors and manage schedules for all direct mail programs. Pull all job requirements for each direct mail campaign or project and deliver complex letter shop instructions to the printer, comprised of multiple segment versioning. Well informed in recommending the most efficient way to produce/formats for each job. All jobs are on time and within Budget. Utilize vendor on-line technology to place orders, track schedules, forecast orders and manage paper inventory. Have a great knowledge and understanding of all the USPS requirements, as this is the biggest expense of the direct mail campaign. Will research the most cost-effective way to mail each mailing through USPS either through co-mailing, commingling, co-mail Opt. or other drop ship savings. Reconcile & approve all invoices and will search through invoices for any mistakes or unnecessary charges. Also meet with Finance/Executive team monthly to review expenses vs. budget for all divisions as well as evaluate monthly cash flow.
• Reworked a new print contract (2016-18) which includes an escalating manufacturing discount year over year, with a 3rd year option. Also, placed cap measurers on ink, freight and CPI.
• Negotiated a new print 3yr contract (Through 2016) with savings of $1.67 Mil over the life of the contract. Also, placed caps on potential industry increases during the contract time period.
• Negotiated a print contract (2010 - 13) and presented detailed data between 3 competing vendors and showed savings of $3.5 Mil over a 4-year contract period.
• Proposed new catalog size for savings in print, paper and greater savings in postage. Tested for a few issues and saw no softness in response or sales. $1.3 Mil savings for year one and $2.2 Mil - 2nd year savings across two brands.
• Researched and tested alternative paper options that saved $400K in 2nd half of 2011 and $900K in 2012.
• Work with Vendors on quarterly & yearly Rebates, manufacturing discounts and invoice term discounts
• Proposed co-mailing our catalogs for greater postal savings, $2.1 Mil Savings over 4 years.
• Manage and oversee over 65 Direct Mail issues printing & paper yearly.
• Always looking for the newest marketing advertising trends.
- Print Production Manager at Current Media Group
- Print Production Coordinator at
13 years at this Job
Hired by Adplex who moved my family to Houston. Responsible for on time, high quality, accurate and cost effective print production. Southeast Media bought this facility May 31, 2016 and asked me to
stay on in this position.
• Press room manager / Pressroom supervisor
• Responsible for 65 press room employees
• Press room scheduling to meet tight deadlines
• Insure press lines are staffed daily and PPE is in use
• Order and inventory all consumables
• Customer color and print checks when needed
• Sign of on all job samples and versions
• Trouble shoot press and print problems
• Complete employee evaluations in a timely manner Presses and Auxiliary equipment
• Goss C-500 40"
• 2 Goss C-250 36"
• Harris M-1000 38"
• Harris M-90 20"
• Harris RIMA and SMC Stackers.
• Penn Graphics 3 out and 2 out Stream separators
• Gammerler 2 knife trimmers
• Butler and Inkle roll stands
- Print Production Manager at Adplex/Southeast Media
- Press Room Supervisor at Vertis Communications
- First Operator/Press Room Supervisor/Press Room Manager at Pro Line Printing
- First Pressman at Retail Graphics / Treasure Chest
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
Manage, produce and design all collateral materials as well as managing production schedules and maintaining and setting company brand standards working with sales and service. Inbound and outbound contact and calls with customers to confirm projects, contracts, follow-up, and process through order inception to conception - follow of sales process from start to end of process.
• Managed print production process while leading employees and Department to exceed quality standards for printed materials,
• Developed and created graphic designs, layouts, corporate ID's for use on marketing materials including but not limited to brochures, company profile for three company brands, flyers, banners, posters, newsletters, menus and other collateral materials as needed.
• Coordinated all print and pre-press for printing done in house and outsourced work as well as proofing and accuracy checking all prints for production from all employees.
• Recruiter for corporate job positions.
• Development and management of custom room service menus and items for hotels and partnering with Food & Beverage and Hotel Division daily. Entry and management of menus in database and conversion of menus into different co-branded menus. Creation of tradeshow graphics - Large format printing, banners & PowerPoint presentations as well as coordination of tradeshow equipment, supplies & marketing materials, scheduling and set-up.
• Inbound and outbound call setting for department, working on gathering needed details to ensure products are created and delivered on time and within scope.
• Acting as project manager, taking ownership of all aspects of the order process from creation of the menus to delivery and follow-up with customer.
• Worked closely with sales and customer to understand customer order expectations, menu - product configuration, requested delivery dates, etc.
- Print Production & Manager at Order Inn
- FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND CONSULTANT, NV at
- Senior Graphic Designer, Field Spec Artist at DexOne
7 years at this Job
- Associates in Graphic Design - Design & Multi-Media
My position as Print Production Manager/Graphic Designer is to produce a variety of wide format print products with the highest quality and efficiency. I am in charge of two wide format printers and two production assistants. I occasionally do installations of vehicle wraps and decals for walls and windows. Seeing designs that I have created out on the road and across Boston is very rewarding.
- Print Production Manager/Graphic Designer at SpeedPro Imaging
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Gary Halpin Design
- Print & Promotional Products Representative at W.B. Mason Company, Inc
- Production Associate at Staples Copy and Print Store
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design and Media Arts with conc. in Web Design
- Associates Degree - Design Presentation
Spearhead regional print production and graphic design for all retail signage in 45 stores within Northern California & Reno, Nevada. Schedule, delegate, and prioritize projects to optimize productivity and streamline operations. Visit various locations to perform thorough audits and provide feedback through action plans and direct recommendations. * Create and maintain standard operating procedures and training materials to support the entire region, thereby ensuring continuity between stores. Winner of Regional All-Star Award in 2016 for exemplary work and mentorship. * Facilitate technical support regarding Mac and web-based applications. Oversee the development and testing of an in-house sign printing web utility to reduce costs and save time. * Participate in regular hiring and training initiatives meant to bolster the workforce over a long-term basis.
- Regional Print Production Manager at Whole Foods Market
- Store Graphic Artist at WHOLE FOODS MARKET
- Beer Specialist at WHOLE FOODS MARKET
- Customer Service Supervisor at WHOLE FOODS MARKET
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Engineering
Served as director of in-house print production subsidiary. Primary point of contact for parent company sales and project coordinators. Bridged communication between Project Managers and production. Maintained daily work schedule and project list for related departments. Served as production representative for collaborative and design phase client project. Areas of experience included:
KEY LEADERSHIP CONTRIBUTIONS:
• Oversaw scheduling and workflow of digital and labor teams; created a prioritized schedule for production to ensure efficient and effective delivery.
• Provided direction for purchase and procurement of equipment and consumables; reduced downtime and inefficiencies in workflow process.
• Managed daily workflow, including input and closeout of all job tickets and purchase orders.
• Maintained regular maintenance scheduling of all production equipment.
• Developed and maintained project report database for project coordinators.
• Interfaced daily with Director of Operations and Vice President of Sales to increase visibility of project schedules. BUSINESS AND PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
• Established consistent and efficient workflow for new digital products while improving on existing.
• Supervised search and installation of new industrial digital technology.
• Monitored quality of product from initial order until order completion.
• Leader of weekly company-wide production meetings including Director of Operations, VP of Marketing, and company ownership.
• Worked with estimating to create cost efficient project plans and material usage.
- Print Production Manager at Creative Palette Inc.
- Director of Digital Imaging at JAG Graphics LTD
- Lead Assistant Project Manager at Inside Outfitters Inc. / Lumenomics
- Plus+Graphics Department Manager at Inside Outfitters Inc / Lumenomics
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Art / New Media