* Private Banker responsible for the management of high net worth client's financial needs and goals. * Attract, retain, develop and grow new to the bank clients across the full spectrum of financial services, including deposits, investment and credits products in accordance with individual objectives. * Manage a $100MM book of clients. * Work in close consultation with all client to tailor financial strategies to meet their individual needs for both short and long term objectives. * Partner and mentor personal bankers to develop their skills in building relationships and profiling clients' relationship by partnering up with our Private Banking. * Create and organize sales plan designed to acquire new clients, generate leads and grow the business through active calling.
- Private Banker at H.S.B.C. Bank
- Teller at Chase Bank
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Corporate Finance and Economics - Corporate Finance and Economics
Leveraged 11-year tenure with financial services holding company of $2.5 trillion assets to cultivate and strengthen productive client relationships with high-net-worth individuals. Expertly managed portfolio of Private Clients with investments, credit analysis, and risk management solutions. Measured transaction risks based upon deal structure, collateral, and credit enhancements. ** Achieved “exceeds expectations” on annual performance reviews for the last two years by growing business, tailoring client solutions, and solving complex challenges. ** Contributed to 7.6% and 29% increase in pre-tax earnings in 2017 and 2016, respectively, through delivery of investment and credit options leading to new balances in deposit, investment, and loan portfolios. ** Guided complex credit transactions across industries, performing credit analysis and assessment on macroeconomic environment and market competition. ** Monitored business credit/risk positions and developments within given portfolios. ** Achieved Top 5 Private Client Banker in the New Orleans Metro area and top 16% in the Greater South Market area (TX, GA, & LA) in 2016 by understanding individual client needs and tailoring solutions.
- Private Banker at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Sales Manager at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Relationship Banker at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Home Loan Consultant at Washington Mutual
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Designation - Chartered Financial Analyst
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Finance; GPA: 3.91/4.00; Master's Marcus B Christian Scholarship Award & NSHMBA Scholarship Award
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Business Administration; GPA: 4.00/4.00; Dean's List for all semesters; Summa cum Laude; Top Graduating Student in Finance Department & Top Overall Graduating Student in College of Business Administration
Private client Banker at Chase top producer and top sale call in my branch.
- Private Banker at Chase
13 years, 3 months at this Job
Ormond Beach, FL 2011 to present Regional Bank Private Banker, Assistant Vice President Key role as relationship manager for affluent customer segmentation. Partnering with wealth advisors, business bankers, mortgage consultants and the like, is an integral part of this position. Acting as a leader in the store to mentor junior bankers is also an important role.
- Regional Bank Private Banker, Assistant Vice President at Wells Fargo Bank
- Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Financial Specialist at Wachovia Bank/Wells Fargo
- Investment Representative at Countrywide Bank
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Securities License
• Focus in pursuing high net worth clients resulting in increased revenue
• Successful in building client base, while maintaining and growing existing clients
• Cross-sell various bank and investment products to current and new clients
• Professional attitude with strong desire to succeed in both sales and service
• Effective implementation of sales teams to offer clients all relevant business lines
• Series 7, Series 66, and Insurance licensed
- Private Banker/Vice President at Wells Fargo Private Client Services
- Regional Private Banker II/Assistant Vice President at Wells Fargo Bank
- Private Banker at Wells Fargo Bank
- Personal Banker at Wells Fargo Bank
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
- - Business Law, Management Communication
Your financial needs are uniquely yours. That's why we don't bundle or package products. We listen, understand and build solutions appropriate for you.
- VP/Private Banker at BOSTON PRIVATE BANK & TRUST COMPANY
- Vice President, Private Banker at BOSTON PRIVATE BANK & TRUST COMPANY
- Vice President, Deposit Relationship Manager at BOSTON PRIVATE BANK & TRUST COMPANY
- VP/ Commercial Client Service Lead at CITY NATIONAL BANK
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Administration - Financial Planning and Services
FNB Corporation, headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, is a $33B financial services corporation with First National Bank of PA, First National Trust Company, FNB Investment Advisors, and First National Insurance Agency as subsidiaries.
Spearheaded Private Banking for Greater DC Market; entrepreneurial role with minimal market presence; aggressive Center of Influence (COI) cultivation and self-marketing. Provided consultative approach for holistic planning, customized lending, and tailored deposit solutions to meet the complexities of high net worth ($1M+ investible) executives, professionals, and entrepreneurs. Analyzed tax returns, financial statements, and bank statements to identify areas to increase efficiencies; structured credit facilities to adhere to tax planning strategies; managed mortgage purchase, refinance, and construction application; presented all credit deals over $1.5M to Senior Loan Committee. Proactively uncovered personal and institutional assets; helped clients preserve wealth and achieve short and/or long-term liquidity goals; actively engaged Wealth Management (WM). Leveraged internal partners to deepen client relationships; facilitated WM marketing presentations to COIs and prospects; coached and mentored retail partners to maximize opportunities with Branch clientele. Managed pipeline and forecasting; negotiated client pricing on credit facilities and savings vehicles; managed Greater DC Private Banking P&L. Regular use of CRM (BakerHill), Citrix, Outlook, Workday, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint.
• Booked 178% of mortgage goal in 2016; goal of $9.25M
• Generated 152% of loan revenue goal in 2016; goal of $208K
• $40K referred revenue to Commercial, TM, and Retail partners in 2016
• Generated 135% of annual mortgage revenue goal by Q3 2017; goal of $110K
• Generated 100% of annual deposit revenue goal by Q3 2017; goal of $18K
• Booked $4M in AUM 2017; Referred $38M in AUM 2018
- Private Banker, Vice President at FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF PENNSYLVANIA
- Assistant Vice President, Business Banker at PNC BANK
- Assistant Vice President, Small Business Banker II at Capital One Financial Corporation
- Executive Recruiter at THE MERGIS GROUP
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Economics and Business Administration
- Master's - Business Administration, Finance and Leadership
Manages and grows a book of mass affluent customers, defined as customers with $250 thousand and $5 million of investable assets and median household income of $150 thousand per year. Proactively retains and grows the existing book, and attracts and builds new customers. Works closely with the branch and various business units to generate cross sale referrals for mortgage, payment processing, and business loans. Interfaces with attorneys, real estate agents, CPA's, and clients for referrals. Plans marketing events and focus groups for Premier Clients at the branch. Consistently one of the top 3 Premier Bankers in the company every quarter. Legacy Award winner for First Quarter 2018. Top Premier Banker in the company for highest number of new Premier Clients for First and Second Quarter 2018. Top Premier Banker in company for Second Quarter 2018 for highest net growth in portfolio for $2.1 million.
- Private Banker/Premier Banker at One West Bank NA
- Relationship Banker II at JP Morgan Chase Bank NA
- Marketing Manager at THE CREATIVE GROUP
- Marketing Representative at H&R BLOCK
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Series 6 and Series 63 Brokerage License
- California Life Insurance and Variable Contracts Insurance License
- Real Estate Salesperson License
- Social Media Master Certification
- MBA - Marketing and International Business
- BBA - Marketing and Administrative Management
•Serve as the key contact and advocate to gain, build and maintain customer relationships.
•Open new accounts for consumer and business customers.
•Leverage problem-solving and strong communication skills to resolve customer issues
•Collaborate with branch colleagues and partners to support and refer customers with more complex financial needs
•Perform teller transactions including deposits, withdrawals and payments.
•Ensure compliance with all financial policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Private Banker at Optima Bank & Trust
- Global Treasury Management Support Officer at Square 1 Bank
- Digital Banking Associate at First Republic Bank
- Client Service Representative at Boston Private Bank & Trust Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - (A.S.), Business Administration and Management, General
- Handle monetary transactions - Open and close accounts - Scan daily transactions and documents onto computer - Balance drawer daily - Interact with customers - Answer phone calls and assist customer with any questions and/or direct them to the correct person/department - Handle IRA transfers and conversions - Unlock customers from online banking and/or send resets - Balance vault, ATM and coin machine - Notary Public - NMLS Licensed - Take mortgage, HELOC, unsecured and/or auto loan applications - Create mortgage proposals - Give recommendations on banking and come up with debt strategies to discuss during client meetings
- Private Banker at Hantz Bank
- Head Server at Little Caesars
- Teller at Hantz Bank
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Credits