Assess and maintain corporate documents that support a solid, safe and sound relationship between customers/businesses and Safe Harbor. Evaluate the documents for concerns and issues that will place Safe Harbor and its assets in harm's way, clear issues and ensure mitigating strategies exist within the business to protect Safe Harbor clients. Provide service at a private banker levels that exceed normal banking relationships in the Cannabis market; to ensure long term loyal client relationship. KNOW the client business thoroughly and speak to their growth plans, changes in their environment, regulatory conditions and their basic service needs that assist them in optimal performance while protecting Credit Union interests and avoid legal/regulatory issues surfacing. Collect and evaluate corporate documentation and determine the risk levels associated with the evaluation of corporate structure, financials and practices; working closely with Compliance Manager. Maintain up to date documents on each assigned client throughout the year; ensuring the collection of expired licenses, leases, insurance, etc. and update files with said documents. Determine when additional supporting documentation is required to ensure practices are in place to ensure the safety and soundness of the relationship between client and Safe Harbor. Determine when documentation is insufficient to sustain a safe and sound relationship and make recommendations to close accounts that decrease the overall safety and soundness of the entire organization. Review and evaluate financial documentation (income statement, balance sheets and tax documents) for interpretation of the business activities and resulting financial transactions that may impact the credit union.
- Private Banker at Partner Colorado Credit Union
- Business Development Coordinator at Sooper Credit Union
- Lending Specialist at Sooper Credit Union
- Call Center Representative at Sooper Credit Union
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate of Arts - Business
Indianapolis, IN June 2016 - Dec 2018 Lee-Chandler is a premier firm contracted to the advancement of our clients through avenues of strategic investments, real estate, multimedia, public relations, marketing and business development. Private Banker, Manager Supervisor of 3 business consultants responsible for building relationships with clients. Required to oversee deal/client submissions as well as build relationships with financial institutions and portfolio enhancements. Help structure deals for clients in the form of acquisition and/or exit strategy. Learn database of financial institutions and lender appetites. Provide commercial real estate analysis and deal scope. Obtain borrower loan approval for acquisition, refinance, soft-money, hard-money, creative financing etc. Obtain lender LOI on behalf of borrower. Create LOI on behalf of borrower to present to seller. Responsible for delegation and marketing strategies. Required to give weekly and monthly forecast and reports. Responsible for building relationships and gaining trust for various business owners and investors.
- Private Banker, Manager at LEE-CHANDLER
- Leasing Consultant at Whitfield Square Apartment
- Sales Representative at Dial America
- Digital Marketing, Manager at LAUNCH CONSULTING CO
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business and Personal
Private licensed Banker in consumer and private banking. Primary roles included managing affluent customers, leading a team of bankers, while being the Manager on Duty. Worked directly with Mortgage Brokers to proactively research and analyze customer credit information, while meeting and exceeding asset and revenue targets. Designed and facilitated Portfolio management and analysis with Investment Advisors. Advised clients with complex investment relationships, on asset allocation and portfolio construction, for strategic and tactical decisions, while implementing investment solutions in accordance with the client's asset risk tolerance. Finally, adhering to an abundant number of policies and procedures, which establish ethical and federal guidelines.
- Private Banker at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Relationship Banker at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Academic Journal Reviewer at International Journal
- Staff Management at Pacific University
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
• Private Banker and relationship manager for affluent customers in the district. Responsibilities include managing and growing deposit base, meeting and exceeding investment goals for the district, effectively partner across business lines to meet customer needs. Consistently exceeded quarterly goals, multiple Top Performer awards for the region.
• Mentor and coach bankers to generate referrals and improve customer experience. Effectively partner across business lines to meet the needs of affluent and high net worth customers in the areas of retirement planning, wealth management, estate and trust planning, banking, and lending.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in retirement and financial planning, estate planning, tax planning, portfolio design and risk management.
• Effectively communicate complex financial concepts to affluent and high net worth clientele.
- Regional Private Banker at Wells Fargo
- District Brokerage Sales Manager at Ameritas
- Southern Regional Manager at Illinois Mutual
- Financial Advisor at Northwestern Mutual/ Robert W Baird
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Private Wealth Manager, Private Banker, and M&A Intermediary/Broker
• Private wealth management and banking - HNW private clients (transactional/managed).
- Private Wealth Manager, Private Banker, and M&A Intermediary/Broker at RWI, Morgan Stanley, and Waddell & Reed Brokerages
- Doctoral Faculty - Ongoing Doctoral Dissertation Chair at The University of Phoenix - The School of Advanced Studies
- Graduate Faculty - Finance, Accounting, & Statistics Associate Professor at Ashford University
- Adjunct Professor, Onsite at Hybrid, and Online
7 years at this Job
- Ph.D. - Management/Financial Economics
- M.B.A. - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Management
Leverage 11-year tenure with financial services holding company of $24.5 billion to cultivate and strengthen productive client relationships with high-net-worth individuals while growing business. Expertly manage portfolio of Chase Private Clients with investments and deposits ranging from $250,000 to $5 million. Synthesize and analyze large quantities of data to provide useful, concise information sources. Help with the clients’ financial planning to drive high-quality decision-making and closely monitor business and firm performance. ** Recognized for having exceeds expectations annual performance scorecard in the last two years. ** Contributed to a 6.8% increase in deposit balances in 2017 by delivering an advice-based approach. ** Helped produce 7.6% and 29% increase in pre-tax earnings in 2017 and 2016 respectively through delivery of investment options leading to new balances in Chase deposit accounts and Investment Portfolio. ** Achieved Top 5 Private Client Banker in the New Orleans Metro area and top 16% in the Greater South Market area (TX, GA, & LA) in 2016 by understanding individual client needs and tailoring solutions.
- Private Banker at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Sales Manager at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Licensed Personal Banker at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Home Loan Consultant at Washington Mutual
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Chartered Financial Analyst
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Finance; GPA: 3.91/4.00; Master's Marcus B Christian Scholarship Award & NSHMBA Scholarship Award
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Business Administration; GPA: 4.00/4.00; Summa cum Laude; Top Graduating Student in Finance Department & Top Overall Graduating Student in College of Business Administration
• Work alongside partners to ensure client complex needs are met and exceeded
• Partner up with multiple branches covered under private banker book of business to grow asset size per branch.
• Manage trust, estate accounts for clients with 5+ million in assets in order to build a long lasting legacy through succession planning.
• Meet with commercial business owners in order to help expand through commercial lending, as well as ease cash flow through business lines.
• Manage a group of individuals to refer 3 million dollars in referred investment assets per quarter
• Proactively reach out, maintain and service all clients in private banker book of business to ensure 100% satisfaction
• Strategize with other sectors of the bank including but not limited to business banking, investments, lending etc.
• Network in the community through various chambers of commerce, surrounding myself with business owners, lawyers, doctors to expand center of influence and generate referrals.
• Handle a book of business from 5MM- 15MM in AUM.
• Manage brokerage accounts in order to maximize gains and limit risk
- Regional Bank Private Banker (Registered) at Wells Fargo
- Personal Banker 2 (Registered) at Wells Fargo
- Licensed Personal Banker at Wells Fargo
- Customer Service Rep at TD Bank
1 month at this Job
- Associates - Business Management
A diversified professional with proven expertise in varied aspects of operations, relationship management and finance and marketing. 11/2014 - Present Senior Relationship Manager/ Private Banker CIBC Private Wealth Management Nassau, Bahamas As a Wealth Management Professional, act as the primary relationship manager to clients and clients' advisor. Responsible for securing, developing and managing relationships with high net worth individuals and their families, family offices and foundations. Assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth through customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services including private banking and trust company services. * Provide leadership and guidance as a team of 3 people in formulating and defining scope and objectives of all strategic projects as it relates to the business. * Specialize in onboarding new clients and credit lending in addition to delivering client presentations, and placed client trades. * Liaised with the portfolio management team with developing personal financial strategies for high net worth clients * Mitigated risk to the firm by proactively reviewing accounts to ensure that the firm was in compliance. * Handled routine client inquiries pertaining to account administration and resolved minor issues. * Consistently perform at a high level with strong attention to detail in a very stressful environment.
- Senior Relationship Manager/ Private Banker at CIBC Private Wealth Management
- Senior Director, Business Process & Strategy - (Human Resources) at Paradise Island
- Private Banking Manager and Marketing Manager at Bank of The Bahamas International
- Senior Officer- Client Services/ Fixed Income Operations at MarketAxess Holdings, Inc
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Series 63
Ormond Beach, FL 2011 to present Regional Bank Private Banker, Assistant Vice President Key role as relationship manager for affluent customer segmentation. Partnering with wealth advisors, business bankers, mortgage consultants and the like, is an integral part of this position. Acting as a leader in the store to mentor junior bankers is also an important role.
- Regional Bank Private Banker, Assistant Vice President at Wells Fargo Bank
- Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Financial Specialist at Wachovia Bank/Wells Fargo
- Investment Representative at Countrywide Bank
8 years at this Job
- - General Securities License
• Ranked best in class for annual book of business growth in lending, investments captured, and revenue since inception.
• Recognized for consistently exceeding goals by being a leader in commercial credit, growing investment assets, and partnering within Wells Fargo.
• Established a business plan to grow a book of business in the south Snohomish County marketplace and successfully executed according to that plan.
• Generated external centers of influence through a variety of outbound marketing and business development strategies to gain new client relationships.
• Cultivated referral contacts from retail bankers, managers, and various internal banking partners with consistent coaching and follow through, as well as managing by influence.
• Partnered with multiple Wells Fargo Financial Advisors to identify and originate lending solutions for their clients resulting in residential, commercial, unsecured custom, and securities based loans tailored to their individual needs.
• Focused on efficient book of business management by routinely scheduling financial reviews to fully understand clientele goals and strategies, while looking for opportunities to refer the client to trust services, and wealth planning.
- Private Banker at Wells Fargo
- Licensed Relationship Banker at Wells Fargo
9 years at this Job
- - Business Accounting