April M Lachiusa Team Oriented Self Starter with over 30 yrs of Excellent Customer Service experience Blounts Creek, NC [email protected] 8048947082 Please use this Email [email protected] Authorized to work in the US for any employer Work Experience Private Duty LPN First Adult and Pediatrics - Fairfax, VA November 2017 to Present Caring for medically fragile infants and children in their home. Have 25 yrs experience plus with ventilators: astral. Lp6 Lp10 Ltvs and also vpap cpap bipap. Feeding tubes. Feeding pumps. Changing trachea tubes. General care. Critical care. O2 therapy. O2 tanks and oxygen concentrator. Coughalators. Trach and by care. Excellent organizational skills and communication as well as excellent head to toe assessment skills. Private Duty Nurse Private Homehealth - Havelock, NC January 2013 to October 2017 Worked with special needs children who are medically fragile in their homes. Work with tracheotomies, ventilators, gastric feedings and pumps. Saw to these clients daily needs and administered medications as needed and under a drs prescription Camp Medical Director Auburn YMCA-WEIU - Auburn, NY June 2009 to August 2014 Responsibilities Keep medical records of staff and campers, conduct head lice checks, give medications as directed by Drs orders, daily running of medical office, book keeping, phone calls, day to day first aid and care of emergencies for campers and staff, maintaining confidentiality of campers and staff medical records, diabetic counseling and monitoring, medication administration, nebulizer Rxs as ordered. Accomplishments I have been with YMCA camping for over 6 years now and have helped keep the office maintained well, I have gotten to know the campers and their families and have a good rapport with the families and campers, I have tried to be helpful in all aspects of my jobs at camp Y Owasco, I get along well with others and am very personable and have brought this to my position with Camp Y Owasco. Skills Used Leadership, ability to work with others, ability to multi task, nursing observations and patient assessment has gotten sharper, first aid, ability to effectively communicate with parents and children, caring committed and self motivation Private Duty LPN Interim Healthcare - Syracuse, NY December 2011 to June 2013 Responsibilities Responsibilities Worked with pediatric pts in their homes on ventilators, feeding pumps,gastric feeding tubes, auctioning oral, tracheal, administered nebulizer txs, pt assessments, paperwork, transcribing doctors orders, ordering equipment and items needed, good communication with the families,physicians and other care givers, medication administration and pediatric patient care daily Accomplishments Consistent communication, good rapport with pts and their families, ability to work alone and with others, strong ability to multitask, easing the burdens of the families and the care givers of children who have special needs and care, on time and filled in where needed, maintained professionalism throughout employment while being there for the PT and families, Skills Used Good assessments, G tube feedings, equipment care, use of a coughalator, ventilator care and maintenance and ability to trouble shoot problems, nebulizer rxs, oxygen care and administration, equipment monitoring and care. Customer Service Representative Deluxe Cheque - Syracuse, NY June 2010 to September 2012 Answered phone calls. Fielded phone calls out to appropriate areas of need. Took phone orders. Assured Excellent customer service. Calmed customers who needed help with check problems. Education LPN in NURSING BOCES LPN Program - Auburn, NY 1982 to 1984 Nursing Licenses LPN Expiration Date: March 2020 State: NC Skills Typing (10+ years), Excellent Customer Service (10+ years), Excellent Communication skills (10+ years), Strong ability to multitask (10+ years), LPN, Home Health, Home Care Certifications Licensed Practical Nurse March 2013 to March 2017 License number. 36061 LPN March 1985 to March 2019 Licensed Practical Nursing License for NC 36061 Additional Information Very people oriented Ability to communicate effectively Customer Service comes first Ability to judge a situation effectively and act accordingly Attended classes in customer service
- LPN Private Duty Nurse at Private Duty In-Home Care
- Camp Medical Director at Auburn YMCA-WEIU
- Customer Service Representative at Deluxe Check
- Professional Bus Driver at Jordan-Elbridge Central School
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Lpn licensure
As a private duty nurse, I was responsible for 4 to 6 sitters. I kept organized daily notes, made everyone aware of changes or doctor's appointments. I constructed a weekly schedule. I also assisted with ADLs - Activities of daily living for an elderly gentlemen with Parkinson's. As for the nanny position, I was responsible for the daily care and well-being of two boys for many hours each day. I transported the children and their friends to different activities after school and on weekends. Then during the summer we would pick up friends and go do activities such as the beach, water parks, boardwalk, movies, playdates, bounce houses, Etc. I also helped with laundry, dishes and light housekeeping.
- Private Duty Nurse/Nanny at Private Duty In-Home Care
- Travel Nurse RN at Multiple Agencies
- RN Staff Nurse at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Staff Nurse, RN at Cape Canaveral Hospital
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- Diploma - Airline & Travel
Private duty nurse with pediatric patients using ventilator, tracheostomy, g tubes, vns, shunts, requiring continue assessment and care.
- Private Duty Nurse at Epic Health Services
- LVN Staff Nurse at EPSSLC
- LVN at Outreach health services
- LVN Staff Nurse at El Paso Behavioral Health System
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- License Vocational Nurse
Private duty nurse, pedatrics. Part time
- Private Duty Nurse at Health Care Staffing of TN, Inc.
- Charge Nurse LPN at Riverhaven Nursing and Rehab
- Traveling Nurse at Rtg Medical
- Clinic Nurse at KentuckyCare
1 month at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science Degree in General Occupational Technical Studies - Licensed Practical Nurse
- Certification CNA
Private duty nurse providing care to medically fragile children. The skills included but not limited to ventilator, tracheostomy, gastric tubing, and also wound care. The patients I provide care for range in ages from newborn to school aged children and care was provided in the home. I monitored gastric tube feedings, ventilator setting, seizure precautions, as well as other monitoring associated with skilled nursing charting.
- Private Duty Nurse PRN at Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC
- LVN Field Nurse at At Home Healthcare
- Med/Surg Nurse at Wise Health System
- Assistant Director of Nursing at Senior Care Centers
6 months at this Job
- LVN - Nursing
- Bachelors - Business Administration
Private duty nurse for pediatric patient. Preform full day or night care including G tube feedings including multiple medications oxygen and suction therapy. Monitor seizure activity. Administer injections, organize medications and perform vitals on patients needing nursing care.
- Private Duty Nurse, Traveling Nurse at Almost Family
- Senior Sales Representative at Tura, Inc.
- Independent Contracted Nursing at Advanced Bracing Plus
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- LPN - Nursing
Kansas City Mo. 09/2017 Private Duty Nurse / PRN 01/2015-
- Private Duty Nurse / PRN at In Home Nursing
- Case Manager Home Health at Brookdale Home Health
- Med-Surge Staff Nurse/Full Time Days at Maxim Home Health
- Private Duty Nursing/Weekly Nurse Visits PRN at Truman Medical Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Nursing
Maintain the health care of ventilator dependent patients. Provide care for tracheotomy and gastrointestinal tube patients. Manage the healthcare of cardiac patients. Administer medications to dependent patients. Prepare case notes that reflect data collection and analysis. Pediatric Nurse Case Manager
Seguin Services, Cicero, IL
Overseeing the care of medical complex and behavioral children placed in foster care by conducting home visits and assessments. Act as a healthcare liaison by facilitating effective communication amongst physicians and foster care providers that is in the best interest of the child placement. Provide on-site training to foster care providers in the aspects of administering medications, gastrointestinal tube, tracheostomy care, as well as specific-diagnosis training. Prepare case notes that reflect data collection and analysis. Prepare medical consents and train new-hires; as needed. Collaborate with support staff in interdisciplinary team meetings to assess and evaluate child placement status. Private Duty Nurse
Awakened Alternatives, Olympia Fields, IL
Maintain health care for pediatric patient diagnosed with heart and lung conditions that required oxygen administration, emergency respiratory care, and administration of medication. Prepare case notes that reflect data collection and analysis.
• Quality Assurance & Utilization Review, John Deere Healthcare, Joliet, IL
• Care Plan & MDS Coordinator, Rosewood HealthCare, Joliet, IL
• Wound Care Nurse, Rosewood HealthCare, Joliet, IL
• Assistant Director of Nursing, Greenbriar Manor, Cairo, IL 162 Central Ave Matteson, IL 60443 708-692-7479 [email protected]
- Private Duty Nurse at Ingalls Home Health Care
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
Rebecca Williams 832-817-414
Pediatric Private Duty Nurse JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide private duty nursing to pediatric patients with special needs.
• Take orders from Doctors.
• Transcribe & administer medications.
• Do documentations for the care provided.
• Report to Supervisors/Doctors as needed
- Pediatric Private Duty Nurse at Opulent Healthcare Services, Inc
- Julie, Director of Nursing P# at Consolidated Home Health
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Summary: private duty nurse for children with physical and mental developmental delays, extensive
seizure disorders, and varying degrees of blindness.
• Administer tube feedings, suctioning, O2 monitoring & other required treatments.
• Accompany children to school for constant monitoring and tube feedings.
• Most clients are non-verbal, requiring intuitive skills and constant focus.
• Care requires attention to details of child behavior and body language to fully understand their needs and anticipate requirements to keep them well and functioning at their highest capacity.
- Private Duty Nurse at Home Hope and Healing
- Camp Nurse at Camp Androscoggin
- Charge Nurse at Treat Falls House
- at Bangor Nursing and Rehab
4 years, 2 months at this Job