Knowledge of/ experience with G-Button, MIC Button- feeding tube, ventilator, trach with in-line suction, oxygen concentrator, nebulizer treatments, CPT vest (shaker) and cough assist.
- Private Nurse at Private Nursing Services
- LPN at Jackson Manor
- LPN at FNP S. Farrow at Cross Trails Medical Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Private Nurse at Private Duty In-Home Care
- Office Assistant at Bookeeper
- Waiter/Bartender at Bookeeper
- Waiter at Bookeeper
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Nursing
- Bachelors - Science
• Gave personal care and medications to private patient
• Worked inside the patient's home with patient's family and other professionals
• Scheduled and arranged transportation for medical appointments
• Worked to ensure patient's quality of life
- Private Nurse at
- Private Nurse at
- Patient Care Tech and Secretary at Jody's Optical
- Doctor's and Nurse Practitioner's Assistant at Athens Limestone Obstetrics and Gynecology
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Nursing
Responsibilities My duties responsibility to care a diabetic elderly sick , monitor the blood sugar , inject insulin give the food need to for health of the patient. Dieting the food is needed to the patient. Accomplishments i accomplished my my work behalf of my streesfull work. Skills Used How to monitor the blood sugar, and give a food needed, monitor the blood pressure of the patient.
- Private nurse at Private company
- Clinic Receptionist at Dental clinic
at this Job
Provide private duty nursing; medication administration, ADL assistance, accompanied to physicians appointments, serve a liaison between client and physicians. Assisted client with management of household.
- Private Nurse at Self employed
- Charge Nurse LPN at Baptist Village-Owasso
- LPN Charge Nurse at Parkside Hospital
- LPN Charge Nurse at Maxim Staffing
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in Nursing - 12 hours towards associates degree
In home nurse for disabled patient. Administered daily drugs, took vitals, attended to personal care.
- PRIVATE NURSE at Steven and Carol Ross
- LPN at Potomac Center
- LPN at Fairfax Nursing Center
- CERTIFIED MASSAGE THERAPIST/INSTRUCTOR at Piedmont School of Professional Massage
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
• Assesing for signs and sympthoms of hypo and hyperglicemia
• Assess blood glucose level before meals and at bedtime
• Encourage the patient to follow the diet following the doctor's recomendations
• Administer basal and prandial insulin as well as medication following the physician's order
• Take care and help with the daily life activities such us bath routine, preparation of meals, cleaning the house, going to the doctor's appointments
• Assess feet for temperature, pulses, color, and sensation.
• Provide meticulous skin care: gently massage bony areas, keep skin dry. Keep linens dry and wrinkle-free.
• Take care of diabetic foot: Assess the general appearance of the foot, assess the status of the nails, the skin integrity, to note the presence of callus formation or corns. Assess for evidence of infection.
• Protect the patient from potential risk of injury
• Assist patient with ambulation or position changes.
• Support participation in self-care and give positive feedback for efforts.
• Pain management of patient with severe diabetic neuropathy
- Private Nurse at PRIVATE HOME CARE
- Lead Staff Nurse at SIMON BOLIVAR UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- Lead Staff Nurse at FUNDACION SANTA FE DE BOGOTA UNIVERSITARY HOSPITAL
- Lead Staff Nurse at LA MISERICORDIA UNIVERSITARY HOSPITAL
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
G-button, trach, respiratory care for Quadriplegic pt on respirator monitoring Triology 100 screen, assisting pt to speech therapy, Dr. appointments, assisting pt at home with continuous therapy. Assessment, computer charting Initial dosing pt Duties: direct pt care. Administer prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids, noting times and amounts on patients' charts. Sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides, sterilizer. Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration. Provide medical treatment or personal care to patients in private home settings, such as cooking, keeping room orderly, seeing that patient is comfortable and in good spirits, or instructing family members in simple nursing tasks. Assemble and use equipment, such as catheters, tracheotomy tubes, or oxygen suppliers. Record food and fluid intake and output. Help patient with bathing, dressing, maintaining personal hygiene, moving in bed.
- Private Nurse at Silver Springs Home Health Care
- floor nurse at Eagles Trace
- Charge Nurse at Courtyard Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Charge Nurse at TWIN PINES NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER
7 months at this Job
- License - Vocational Nurse
I work in a private home with a couple providing care, companionship, and light housework.
- Private Nurse Aide at
- DCA/NA at Birch Gardens
5 years, 2 months at this Job
Bathing cooking cleaning provide medication
- Private Nurse at Public Partnership, LLC
- Housekeeper/ Front Desk at Hoilday Inn Express
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- None - None