shadow probation officer, oversee visits, administer drug tests
- Probation Officer Intern at St. Lawrence County Office of Probation
- Resident Assistant at SUNY Potsdam
- Waitress/Hostess at Preswick Glen
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice. Sociology
- None - Criminal Justice
Supervise offenders with felony convictions who are on the Morrow County Specialized docket for Drug Court.
- Drug Court Probation Officer at Morrow County Probation Officer
- Pre-Sentence Investigator/Treatment in Lieu Officer at Richland County Adult Court Services
- Grand Jury/Trial Team at Richland County Prosecutors' Office
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Substance Abuse Counseling
- Associates Degree - Criminal Justice
- Diploma - Business Technologies
Juvenile Probation Officer
• Authorizes the removal and detention of alleged delinquent juveniles according to the Juvenile Act
• Supervises formal and informal probation
• Conduct intake assessments to evaluate certain needs/risk levels to facilitate the rehabilitation process and implement balanced restorative justice practices
- Probation Officer at Columbia County Juvenile Probation
- Correctional Officer at Columbia County Prison
- Sales Associate at HomeGoods
- Customer Service Representative at AAA Delco Storage
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
June 2016 - Current High & Very High Risk felony probation officer II. Caseload averages between 80-110. Includes NGRI and others with significant diagnosed mental health. Rotating PSI writer. Responsibilities include field and office dosage hours, Court documentation, Court reports, investigations, drug testing, search and seizure, warrant and arrests, enforcing Court ordered requirements, compiling case plans, offender goal planning, ensuring treatment compliance, in-state transfers, interstate compact, risk assessments, pre-sentence investigation reports for the Judge's, violation reports and any Court memorandums on sentencing or Court action recommendations.
- Probation Officer at Licking County Adult Felony Probation
- Probation Officer ILC program at Wood County Felony Probation
- Residential Specialist at NorthWest Community Base Correctional Facility
- EMT at EMT, State and National Registry
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Masters - Criminal Justice
- Bachelors - Criminal Justice
- - Communication
- A Levels
I was assigned specific days to facilitate and conduct various types of dependency groups (including the Matrix Model), individual sessions. Completed case management, including the charting and maintenance of individual client files and group notes. I collected urine samples and gave breath testing weekly followed up with result charting. Probation Officer, County of Los Angeles Probation 4-2006 - Present Make periodic rounds to guard against problems with juveniles; to deescalate/defuse difficult situations using motivational interviewing skills; assist officers in incidents involving minors in need of restraints; and record keeping/report writing.
- Probation Officer at County of Los Angeles Probation
- INTERNSHIP at County of Los Angeles Probation
- at County of Los Angeles Probation
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate of Achievement
Probation officer - 150-200 probationers directly reporting. Bargaining and testifying in a court.
- Probation Officer at Floyd county
- Paraprofessional, Lifeguard, and Coach at Hazelwood Middle School
- Supervisor security at Candlelight
- Staff Member at Hazelwood Middle School
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Criminal Justice
- Associate's Degree of Arts and Sciences - Arts and Sciences
Works as a Adult Probation Officer
- Adult Probation Officer at Midland County Judicial District
- Billing Specialist at Midland Community Healthcare Services
- Parole Officer I at Texas Department of Criminal Justice Parole Division
- Legal Advocate at Permian Basin Center for Battered Women and Children
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminology
• Plans, assigns and supervises work of Probation Officers assigned to the Client Development Branch.
• Plans, assigns and supervises work of Probation Officers assigned to the Client Development Unit
• Trains and evaluates Probation Officers in the performance of their duties.
• Ensures that the Probation Officer complies with the relevant bodies of law, Court orders and the professional standards of the department.
• Establishes effective working relationships with other supervisors with the purpose of interpreting Probation functions to court personnel, other members of the Criminal Justice System and community organizations.
• Takes necessary safety precautions to avoid injury to any Probation Officer in compliance with departmental guidelines.
- Supervising Probation Officer at Department Of Probation/NYC
- Program Director at Children's Community Services/Shelter
- Clinical Bilingual Multi-Systemic Supervisor at St. Christopher Ottlie (SCO) Family Services
- overlap - Part-time position/fee at Jewish Child Care Association
9 months at this Job
- Masters in Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts
Indiana Risk Assessment Certified CPR / AED Certified Licensed to practice as an Indiana Probation Officer
- Probation Officer at Floyd County Governent
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminology and Criminal Justice
Successfully manage a heavy caseload and supervise numerous offenders within the Post-conviction Supervision Unit. Lead ORT/Safety Instructor, responsible for training related to officer safety and combatives. Chairman of the Safety Committee. Chosen as the 2018 U.S. Probation Officer of Year in the District of Idaho.
- U.S. Probation Officer at U.S. Probation Office
- U.S. Army Special Forces Green Beret at U.S. Army
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice