Office of the CIO – Problem Manager 2019 to Current
Leads the Office of the CIO Problem Management function. Responsible for the execution of the process focused on identifying the root cause of severe incidents to prevent recurrence. Responsible for identifying issues requiring root cause analysis, coordinating and facilitating problem resolution to completion. Further, ensuring the process interfaces with all other relevant processes, reviewing effectiveness and efficiency, performing audits and improvements.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – Incident Manager / Problem Manager 2016 to 2018
Member of the FDA account within Enterprise Service Management team and drove Incident & Problem Management process simplification, efficiency and effectiveness. Documented ITSM process details, standards, SOP’s, educated/trained process and ServiceNow functionality, performed root cause analysis and metric reporting. Collaborated with our FDA customer to improve ServiceNow functionality and process knowledge.
• Reduced high severity outage duration hours by 30% year over year, 2017 to 2018.
• Accomplished account maturity via documenting proactive & reactive problems and corrective action tracking.
• Performed roles in Configuration Management, Change Management and Service Catalog to support the team.
- Service Management Problem Manager at Perspecta
- Technical Services IT Manager / Project Manager at SUPERVALU
- Service Continuity & Disaster Recovery IT Manager at SUPERVALU
- Problem Management Lead at SUPERVALU
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - MBA
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Responsible for ensuring that all problems assigned are correctly identified. That risks
are accurately assessed and appropriate Immediate Actions (IA) are taken. Conduct
investigation, staff interviews, analysis and permanent resolution of problems or a significant reduction in Special Cause & Common Cause trends. Escalate problems when
appropriate; finalizes documents, develop Corrective Action Plans (CAP's) which include
both Corrective Actions (CA's)- to eliminate, mitigate and reduce recurrences' and Qualitative / Quantitative Effectiveness Checks - to monitor & measure (CA) evaluations for the success and resolutions of problems.
• Provide subject matter expertise as a Problem Manager. Follow all appropriate regulatory procedures and manage the entire process until problems are resolved/closed.
• Maintain positive working relationships and manage cross functional department activities through all stages of Problem Management (PM).
• Gain and maintain the confidence and support of all staff at all levels to advance process control, compliance, and quality improvement efforts. Influence cultural change by serving as an advocate and resource for quality and efficiency improvements.
• Identify and investigate problems, Failure Modes and conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) meetings.
• Trend Analysis- organize and categorize "raw data". From there, create the appropriate charts and graphs (Pareto, Bar/Stack Bar, Pie and Histogram Charts) for analysis. Target those areas that will have the greatest impact for improvement in the timeliest manner.
• Develop Corrective Action Plans (CAP's), monitor, implement and ensure that all aspects, impacts and causes of problems are identified- include Risk Assessment by using Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA), when necessary, and ensure that all data is appropriately and accurately documented. Problems & errors are resolved.
• Ensure that all time frames for problem reporting; Corrective Action Plan (CAP) development and implementation and Effectiveness Checks (EC's) are consistently met as outlined in Problem Management (PM) and FDA procedures.
• Maintain personal competency in all delegated assigned duties in Problem Management (PM), its policies and procedures.
- Problem Investigator III - Problem Manager at American Red Cross
- Lab Technician Service Inspection at Cardiac Science
- Lab Technician at Promega Corporation
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Criminal and Family Law
- - Lackland Air Force Base
- High School Diploma
Service Desk Analyst/Back up Problem Manager Diagnose and resolve hardware/software/application issues Handle over 500 calls a month Demonstrate exceptional skills with professionalism while managing accounts Escalate issues as needed while maintaining communication with customer and on-site technical teams Extensively utilize Remedy to record and track issues Provides guidance to co-workers Train all new employees Assist Team Lead when necessary Route problem and service tickets to correct IT groups onsite. Skilled in: McKesson Citrix Remedy Moodle Windows MS Office Suites Monet Medical terminology LANDesk, SCCM, Go To Assist Point Click Care Practice Partner
- Service Desk Analyst/back up problem manager at CareTech Solutions
- Full Time Floor/Sales Associate at Macomb Ace Hardware
- Cashier-Garden Associate at The Home Depot
- Customer Service Associate at Lowes Home Improvement
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - business management
Provide excellent services through phone to Epic and IT uses for basic end uses related hardware and software issues. Configuration and resetting the network access accounts whenever required. Walk customers through problem solving issues using remote control support. Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level support. Assist first level analyst with questions and routing tickets to the assigned groups. Calling techs on high tickets.
- Problem Manager at CareTech Solutions
- Cashier/ Service Coordinator at Meijer
- Cashier at Michaels Arts & Crafts
3 years, 3 months at this Job
DXC Technology / Enterprise Services Bulgaria * SIAM (Service Integration and Management) Problem Management for the APTIV (ex. DELPHI) customer, managing 6+ Premium Service Providers. Managing provision of root cause analysis according to existing OLAs, ensuring service quality, reporting. Main workflow tool - Service Now. * Since 2018 - additional role as a Due Diligence Leader for 2 deals in the public sector executed.
- Problem Manager at SIAM
- Account Process Lead at Incident & Problem Management
- Key liaison at Hewlett-Packard (HP) Global Delivery Bulgaria Center
- Account Process Manager at Incident & Problem Management
2 years at this Job
- Master - Mathematical Modelling
- Bachelor - Applied Mathematics
• Responsible for ongoing planning and coordination of the Incident and Problem Life Cycle
• Responsible for reporting trends and anomalies to the Incident Process Owner
• Primary point of contact for all Major and Critical Incidents
• Monitor Incidents and Problem Records to ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements
• Provide recommendations and guidance to the Incident and Problem Process Coordinators
• Ensure consistent updates and implementation of continuous process improvement plans
• Situation Manager during Global events impacting users and/or stores in all regions
- Global Incident and Problem Manager at PANDORA JEWELRY
- Help Desk Supervisor at Desktop Support Specialists
- Quality & Training Analyst at CONNECTIONS EDUCATION
- Help Desk Coordinator at TEKSYSTEMS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Provides leadership for strategic initiatives involving system support, and the development of digital programs with main goal of root-cause discovery, documentation and its technical and business impact.
• Act as Release/Change Manager during software development lifecycle process (Scheduled and Emergency Releases/Bug Fixes).
• JIRA, Service Desk Management (SDM), Access Database , and Service Now used to track Incidents, Change Request, Service Now Request, Problem Tickets etc.
• Leads, assists, develops and executes test plans and analysis for all phases of system changes, conversions and projects supporting Treasury Balance Sheet Management System (TBSM).
• Assisted in the analysis and documentation of legacy Treasury Datamart processing and then implemented a more redundant and secure file transfer process.
• Agile Software Development Methodologies followed during monthly software releases to Treasury Datamart specifically focused on cost, technical and business impact and relying that to all stakeholders.
• Serves as a Technical Writer creating SOP and others involved in the documentation process on digital platforms such as Confluences and it’s Wiki option
• Liaison between system users and IT and/or Vendor such as Fidelity FIS.
• Works cross-functionally as a program manager to drive strategic initiatives, improve processes, and research and resolve issues.
• Technical Resource for the Treasury Data Mart using AutoSys to schedule and monitor daily PowerShell based processes.
• Responsible for the documentation of all application processes then upload said documentation to team Wiki for colleagues in Singapore and Canada.
• Technical liaison to vendors for issues, projects, software evaluations (e.g., Fidelity (FIS), BNYM, SunGard).
• Responsible for the analysis of business requirements and processes via document and workflow analysis.
• Administrator for Treasury Applications such as Intrader, JP Morgan Asset Management, Profile Web CSR, Bank of NY , Fedline Advantage, Bloomberg and FHLB Pittsburgh.
• Responsible for the coordination of Disaster Recovery tests for applications listed in the Application Book of Record (ABOR).
• Act as Major Incident and Problem Manager nightly while monitoring the nightly processes of the Treasury DataMart performing root cause analysis.
• Internal Process Support and monitoring for Banc ware, ALM Reporting across multiple domain and enenvironments.
• Technical Lead for colleagues in both Singapore and Canada. Responsible for the training of said associates and maintain updated SOP Technical documentation associated with Treasury Balance Sheet Management processes and procedures.
- Business Support Analyst III (Problem Manager) at TD Bank
- Junior Project Manager/Problem Manager at United Guaranty
- Major Incident & Problem Management Specialist at Delhaize America
- Manager of End User Provisioning Group at Ally Bank
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Database Management
Management of major Incidents and driving them till resolution with solving teams, providing stake holders timely updates and effective closing of the incidents and reviewing and approving Emergency Changes (RFC) during major incidents such as access issues, network outages and slowness, power outages, file-server issues, application issues of network resources, voip failures, VMware issues, LAN, WAN and MAN issues, security issues etc including post incidents management. Problem management of incidents involving the root cause analysis of major incidents, change management for major changes (RFCs).
- Major Incident & Problem Manager at Tata Consultancy Services
- Lead IT Management at IBM
- Process Associate (Technical) at GE- Genpact
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science
- - Intermediate Education
- Class X
Manage and coordinate Incident Management response activities to meet or exceed SLA with 95% success rate. Direct root cause analysis, drive problem resolution and implement preventative measures which contribute to 99.5% environment uptime. Continually research and attend technology training courses to increase knowledge, skill level and performance.
- Backup & Recovery Problem Manager at Intel Corporation
- System Programmer at Intel Corporation (Engineering Computing)
- Backup and Recovery Tools Standardization Project Lead at Intel
- Backup & Recovery Regional Engineering Lead at Intel
10 years, 7 months at this Job
* Situational lead for RIT's internal and external technical and non-technical high severity incidents. * Manages and drives Root Cause Initiatives and Mitigation Plans to support to both internal and external high severity impacting events. * Performs data analytics, evaluations and trend analysis of interactions/incidents/events to identify and eliminate underlying incidents and problems. * Documents, creates and updates new processes; works in collaboration with technical staff to identify opportunities for process improvements. * Built, designed, created and acts as administrator for Problem Management Workspace * Team Leader for Knowledge Management solution rolled out to RIT ITS Department in July 2013. * Implemented new high-severity communications plans that allow ITS Command Center to communicate to leadership during outages.
- Incident/Problem Manager at Rochester Institute of Technology
- IT Problem Management Analyst II at Paychex, Inc
- at Paychex, Inc
- IT Incident Analyst II - Enterprise Support (MMS Research Analyst) at Paychex, Inc
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Communications