• Engaged to spearhead problem resolution efforts for Workday Implementation Project ◦ Took a command and control role as Project Implementation Problem Manager during critical post-release phase of Workday project ◦ Identified and prioritized all major application functionality issues ◦ Managed multi-platform technical SWAT team to ensure all issues were addressed effectively and efficiently ◦ Restored project to Stabilization and BAU stages within sixty days ◦ Received recognition from CTO for positive impact resulting from quick resolution of issues
• Primary Problem management resource for Incident Reduction Initiative established to reduce number of incident tickets generated by 50%. ◦ Analyzed incident tickets generated year to date * Identified chronic issues and prioritized efforts to resolve them * Reported findings and provided recommendations ◦ Workday issue resolution efforts resulted in dramatic decrease in incident ticket generation * Workday tickets decreased by 89% * Workday percentage of total ticket count dropped from 23% to 0.25%
- Problem Manager at Advance Auto Parts
- Incident Manager at MetLife
- Technical Account Manager at Hosted Solutions
- NOC Subject Matter Expert (SME) at Motricity, Inc
7 months at this Job
-ITIL Foundations, V3 -Analyze root cause, identify known errors, coordinating actions to fix the error -Point of contact for problems -Review problem trends , driving improvement plans
-ITIL Foundations, V3
-Analyze root cause, identify known errors, coordinating actions to fix the error
-Point of contact for problems
-Review problem trends , driving improvement plans
- Problem Manager at Perspecta
- Business Relations Supervisor at HP Enterprise Services, Navy and Marine Corp Intranet (NMCI)
- Freelance at Self Employed
- Computer Systems Engineer III/Computer Systems Administrator/Business Systems Analyst at Quester Technology, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Music
• Single point of contact for one or more problems
• Responsible for Ownership and Coordination of actions of those problems
• To analyze root cause, identify Known Error and coordinating actions to fix the error.
• To review the Problem Trends and Planning and Driving Improvement Plan
• To be proactive in identifying problems, analyze and recommend Service Improvement plans with the possible solutions obtained from technical teams for department or business unit
- Problem Manager at Unisys Global Services India
- at Unisys Global Services India
- Incident Manager at Unisys Global Services India
- at Hewlett Packard Global Soft Ltd
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- BE - Computer Science
• Facilitated problem investigation activities
• Conducted proactive assessments of events to determine opportunities for root cause investigations, ensuring that problems progressed through the problem management process in a timely and prioritized manner
• Reduced costs and improved customer satisfaction through an improved professional approach to service delivery and increased productivity
• Responsible for creating queries and distributing weekly reports of aged incident/problem tickets
• Reduced the number of aged tickets over a short period of time
• Monitored the queue daily to ensure incident tickets were updated and/or closed adequately
• Provided end-to-end support for the Bank standard problem management process within ITIL environment
• Prepared and facilitated Post Problem Review and Reconvene meetings with management and technical subject matter experts to identify and resolve root cause for high and low impact issues, minimized recurring impacts to business and customers, and significantly reduced extended service restoral outages
• Managed Problem Records and Known Errors within Remedy and documented key details related to high and low impact outages accurately
• Created Post Problem Review reports, and distributed enterprise wide to senior executives, LOB teams and vendors based upon severity and risk
- AVP, Network Problem Manager at BANK OF AMERICA
- Business Reporting Analyst at APEX SYSTEMS, Inc
- AVP, Apps Dev Intermediate Programmer Analyst at CITI, CITIGROUP
- AVP, Incident and Problem Manager at BANK OF AMERICA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Responsible for the overall Change and Problem Management process. Maintain and ensure that the life cycle's strategic, tactical, and operational changes are implemented through standard procedures. Accountable to ensure that the access, validation, implementation, and review of Change Management is performed in a controlled manner, Primary focus is Change Management, Customer Reporting, Problem Management and overall Customer Satisfaction.
• Implemented and facilitated CAB meetings for Customer Care
• Member of implementation team for ServiceNow utilizing Change and Problem Management functionality
• Participate in daily scrum sessions for service management enhancement and improvements
• Reduce backlog of change tickets from over 300 to 10 in less than 3 months
• Streamline 3rd party change ticket process, decrease response time 665, from 3 days to sames day response
• Create and maintain reports and dashboards for management and senior leadership
• Implementation of processes for timely RCA reporting and end-to-end problem tracking
- Change and Problem Manager at RIGNET
- Release and Test Manager at Hewlett Packard Account
- Operational Landscape Manager, Global Functions Finance ERP at SHELL OIL COMPANY
- Downstream ERP Change Planner at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - (BBA), Computer Information Systems
As Incident and Problem Manager, I manage escalations by mobilizing multiple teams to access the problem, business and client impact by providing guidance and management for the team to work towards a resolution. Manage expectations with timely communications to clients and business
executives. Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to clients and all stakeholders.
• Maintain production stability, security and supportability to minimize risks.
• Thorough analysis on production change requests.
• Established Knowledge Base, including detail application topology for all client to increase efficiency with troubleshooting.
• Enhancements to existing code promotion process with quality gates and comprehensive requirements.
• Partner with multiple teams to ascertain comprehensive testing
• Review test plans and test cases to provide impact analysis to minimize risks and ensure quality.
• Manage client and stakeholder expectations.
- Enterprise Incident and Problem Manager at
- at FIS(TM)
- Release Manager at
- Senior Release Engineer at Air-Worldwide, Incorporated
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
• Managed the Level 1&2 Support team which responds to all Enterprise Alerts and Critical Incidents.
• Improved Incident response time to all critical alerts by implementing the Pagerduty Alerting Tool.
• Collaborated with the various Technical Teams for all Critical 1 incidents to resolve incident ASAP, preventing further revenue impact or large scale outages.
• Created and implemented the Incident Response Lifecycle of Critical 1&2 incidents.
• Lead Critical Incident Calls, collaborating with the proper Tech Teams to communicate incident status to Business Partners and Executives to resolution.
• Managed post-mortem meetings to establish RCA, created Problem Tickets and published Knowledge Database Articles after all Critical Incidents.
• Focused on decreasing MTTR for all incidents and providing visibility of Incidents Enterprise Wide.
• Created and implemented the Incident Management Workflow Process, collaborated with the IT Stakeholders and Technical Teams to improve the Incident response times.
• Collaborated with the SRE Teams to ensure monitor alerting systems were established so Incident Responds Team working on legitimate alerts had quicker visibility to potential Critical Incidents.
• Decreased the MTTR for Critical Incidents by implementing the Pagerduty process and Incident Management Workflow
• Established working relationships with the Tech Teams to create Run sheet templates which helped the Level 1 Support Team react to known issues in a more efficient time frame
• Lead post-mortem meetings across enterprise to establish RCA of all Critical Incidents and determined if any issues needed to be created as a Problem Ticket
• Developed strong reciprocal relationships with key partners across the company and represent the function in multi-functional teams
• Created and established 24x7 Coverage for Incident Response Support
- INCIDENT/PROBLEM MANAGER at BED BATH & BEYOND
- DATA CENTER AND BUILDING MANAGER at BED BATH & BEYOND
- DATA CENTER NIGHT SUPERVISOR at BED BATH AND BEYOND
- DATA CENTER SPECIALIST at LIZ CLAIBORNE
2 years at this Job
- None - Business Administration
Responsible for managing activities associated with IT Problem Management process and procedures using HP Service Manager. Attend daily Incident Meeting to determine, open and assign all Problem Records as required for Priority 1 and 2 incidents. Assists Problem Coordinators with process and procedures and facilitate root cause analysis. Quality Review of problem records to ensure root cause analysis and action items are properly defined and documented. Worked as part of team defining requirements from transition from IT Service Manager to ServiceNow.
- IT Service Management Problem Manager at MindLance Inc
- IT Service Manager at Cigna
- Technical Support Manager at Cigna
- Implementation Manager at Cigna
11 months at this Job
for the Risk Management Agency (RMA - an agency of the USDA) contract with a stated goal to minimize both the severity of incidents and potential problems to the organization. * Developed and documented business processes - Develop and implement processes and functions using the ITIL framework. Document and improve upon existing processes. * Implement and monitor ITIL processes and functions. * Technical Liaison between business and technical teams, and between technical teams, for multiple projects. * Acknowledged ITIL Subject Matter Expert (ITIL Expert) on the SAIC contract with RMA. * Provided detailed knowledge of Incident, Change, Knowledge, and Request Fulfillment processes and the Service Desk function to the End User Services Support manager. Accomplishments * ITIL Framework * Problem Management * Implemented the first ever Problem Management process for RMA. * Designed and implemented processes and documentation including a Standard Operating Procedure. * Created a dashboard to report monthly metrics to RMA and SAIC management. * Key person coordinating and directing Operations and Infrastructure teams to determine the root causes of problems. * Incident Management and Situational Awareness * Key person in developing and implementing Incident Management and Situational Awareness plans and processes. * Supported the End User Services Support (Service Desk) manager in all areas of Incident Management, from process development and implementation, incident classification (taxonomy), and integration with System Center Service Manager (SCSM - Microsoft's IT Service Management tool). * Request Fulfillment * Primary driver to implement Request Fulfillment to support RMA. * Instrumental in developing and pushing the approval of a Standard Change (Service Request) list for RMA. * Key person to develop processes and procedures necessary to implement the RMA Security Access Form as a Service Request. * Supported the End User Services Support (Service Desk) manager in all areas of Request Fulfillment, from process development and implementation, Service Request classification (taxonomy), and integration with System Center Service Manager (IT Service Management tool). * Service Desk * Provided detailed knowledge of the ITIL Service Desk function to support the End User Services Support manager, his team of Service Desk Analysts and Desktop Support personnel. * I worked closely with the End User Services Support manager to ensure that projects where the Service Desk was involved, with the Infrastructure teams and Government personnel, had those requirements identified and fully considered. * Key member of the team charged with finding a replacement for SCSM. * Knowledge Management * Primary driver to implement the Knowledge Management process at RMA. * Designed and implemented processes to support Knowledge Management. * As part of the Enterprise Taxonomy team, I worked to ensure that Knowledge Management was a key contributor when designing this taxonomy. * Change Management * I was a key contributor to a defined taxonomy for change classification that was applicable across all implemented ITIL processes and functions. I also ensured that incorporation into the Enterprise Taxonomy document would be seamless. * Identified requirements to implement the Change Management module in System Center Service Manager (SCSM). * Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) * Key Subject Matter Expert for SAIC and RMA. * Developed the RMA Configuration Management Plan. * Service Catalog Management * Co-author of the RMA IT Operations Technical Service Catalog. * Projects * Microsoft System Center Service Manager (SCSM) * Worked with SAIC Procurement to contract with a Systems Integrator to assist with the initial SCSM installation and configuration, including customizations. * Project Lead and Technical Liaison for the initial implementation and subsequent improvements to SCSM. * Subject Matter Expert for all SCSM related questions. * Virtual Machine Auto-Provisioning Process - Project Lead to create an automated process to provision servers used to support RMA's mission. This involved coordinating across Infrastructure teams, RMA and SAIC management, and with a Microsoft Consultant. * Key member of the Enterprise Taxonomy team. As a member of this team, I represented End User Services (Service Desk), Knowledge Management, Change Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, and Problem Management. * Other * Contributor to SAIC's successful effort to win the current RMA contract. I used my knowledge of ITIL and ITSM to ensure SAIC met the Federal Government's requirements. (Late 2014) * As Project Lead or Technical Liaison for SCSM, Citrix, and other Small Enhancement Projects, I used my Scrum / Agile training to take projects from Concept through Delivery. * Coordinated all ITIL training and proctored subsequent examinations for SAIC personnel. * DevOps Foundation certified in 2016.
- Problem Manager at SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- Configuration Management Analyst at NATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CENTER
- Project Manager for telecommunications projects at Sprint
- Configuration and Build Manager on the Circuit to Packet Project at Sprint
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Chemistry
Operational Process Management - Problem Management
● Reward: o Excellence Award Q4 2018 - Built efficiency tools that saved an estimated 50 hours per month
● Driving timely and effective root cause diagnosis and remediation for critical production issues
● Responsible for presenting production issues to senior management (VP and DIR level) in key problem review forums
● Responsible for reviewing and presenting data quality issues to relative support and development team leads
● Ownership of the development and maintenance of global problem management to reduce manual activities through Excel VBA
● Point of expertise for ServiceNOW and database reporting development and general questions
● Gather customer requirements to evaluate for ServiceNOW implementation
- Problem Manager at Credit Suisse
- Governance and Process Improvement Coordinator at Credit Suisse
- Project Manager and Business Analyst at Credit Suisse
- Support Analyst at Credit Suisse
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information Systems