Infosys consultant. Problem manager for the Base Proactive Services teams. Service now ticketmaster for Production Support teams. Identified production opportunities that reduced help desk calls 30%. Root cause analysis.
- Problem Manager at Allstate Insurance
- Team Lead/Supervisor at MetLife
- Sr Omniplus Developer at Federal Reserve Board Thrift
- Systems Developer II at UMB Bank
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Business Data Processing Certificate - Business Data Processing / Computer Science
Charter * Collaborated data points for the newly created metrics for the ecommerce organization as a contractor. * Provided root cause analysis and mitigation output review. * Provided product ownership for development intake for related problem efforts through Jira and Kanban.
- Problem Manager at Problem Management
- at Problem Management
- Change Management Analyst at Charter Communnications
- IT Asset Manager at Wells Fargo
4 months at this Job
- Problem Manager at Atos
- Incident Manager at Atos
- Summer SEED at Dow Corning
- Summer SEED at Dow Corning
8 months at this Job
- - Information Technology - Network and Security
• Follow the existing incident and problem management process to quickly resolve Major Incident by working across technical areas, facilitating and driving discussion and communicating status throughout the lifecycle of the incident.
• Facilitate follow-up discussion across technical areas to determine root cause and work with the responsible parties to close out the problem.
- Incident\Problem Manager at Tata Consultancy Services
- Problem Manager at Dell EMC
- Manager, IT Service Management at AXA
- Lead, Client Server Operations at AXA
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Candidate - Electrical Engineering
Assist in the resolution of user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction + Effectively communicated and supported service desk analysts to resolve issues with multiple accounts + EHR: Cerner & Sorian Trained + HIPAA Trained
- Problem Manager at Caretech Solutions
- Reliable Analysis / ERP Database & Customer Service Liaison at
- Music+ / Director & Founder at
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- - Psychology
Environment: Production Summary:
As part of the Major Incident Manager team I am responsible to coordinate all major unplanned interruptions to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible and minimize the impact on business operations such as Corp and Customer Services. In addition to this I am responsible for assessing impact and assign the severity level to every incident, therefore I own the end-to-end process of monitoring, triaging, troubleshooting, recovery, and root cause analysis of system issues and bugs experienced by the organization.
• I am responsible to coordinate and manage communication bridges and execute escalation procedures with intelligence and authority. Maintains bridge commander presence throughout the event.
• I also monitor the performance of incident management processes and seek to continuously improve the process.
• I actively engages other IT groups and/or Business partners to drive service restoration as soon as possible, minimize business impact, and meet KPI targets.
• Provide timely, concise and clear written and verbal communication to all stakeholders during internal crisis events
• I track, report and manage all follow-up actions for timely closure including procedure, process, training, and technology and people actions associated with improving services.
• I help to drive standard processes, training, documentation and responsiveness for internal crisis events.
• Completes daily, weekly and month-end reporting and analysis of key performance indicators for technical leadership team, including analysis of key performance metrics to help management evaluate success of programs and projects.
• Identifying incidents which need special attention or escalation
• I have participated in regularly scheduled Disaster Recovery testing.
• I update incident records with appropriate data including business impact, application affected and relevant details regarding incident resolution.
• I ensure timely and appropriate communication with involved parties
• I am the focal point for all incident management issues
• I ensure effective communication is done to work collaboratively with relevant parts of the business, and ensure knowledge and best practices are shared to optimize performance.
• I coordinate the CAB Meeting prior to be implemented on production.
• I coordinate the implementation for all changes that goes into production and validate the application is operational after every change to ensure there is not business impact.
• I manage all efforts after every incident to get an optimal RCA for every issue to ensure there will be no reoccurrence of the issue.
• As an Incident & Problem Manager I am responsible for managing the lifecycle of all Problems. With the main objective is to prevent incidents from happening, to minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented, and maintain information about Known Errors and Workarounds.
• I participate and manage the major incident bridge calls to evaluate event, maintain timeline and determine need for new Problem or association with Known Error or other existing Problem and ensure they are added to existing Problem or new ticket is created.
- Major Incident and Problem Manager at eBay
- Incident and Problem Manager at Disneyland and Resort Technologies
- at VASSIT
- Software Configuration Management at Amdocs - AT&T
6 months at this Job
Team leader on liaison relations for multiple vendors and service groups as the Fuel Technology team Problem Manager with 11 years of experience with ITLI knowledge in an enterprise environment. Diagnosing and identifying system issues reported from support desk personal and end users, documenting using applications like JIRA, Excel, Change Management and then working with vendors to come to resolution. Successfully completed multiple projects using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC methodology. Chaired daily, weekly, and monthly conference calls Conducted analysis to address software and hardware issues which led to a consistent overall 14% reduction in support calls each year. Provided onsite and remote technical training during system upgrades. Lab testing efforts to validate, formulate, defined and documented system specifications on both new and existing software. Assisted in the post-implementation and troubleshooting of new hardware and application upgrades. Team lead for 24/7 level 3 support. Tested and analyzed system vulnerabilities and collaborated with IT and business teams to eliminate vulnerabilities in support of internal and external PCI audits.
- Problem Manager/Application Analyst level 3 at Kroger Inc
- Fuel Field Specialist at Kroger Inc
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
• Initial reassessment and redesign of Problem Management processes to address 300+ record backlog
• Rapid closure of 100+ records based on existing policy of no recurrence in past 365 days or due to major environment upgrades since the issue was recorded
• Delivered several process gap-closing enhancements for Service Now
• Initiated conversation with upper management for a significant culture change to affect Problem process performance
• Developed SMART metrics for tower management to hold subordinates accountable for Problem process participation
• Attained full support with client management for proposed updated processes
• Deliver Initial Root Cause Analysis of all major incidents to client within 24-hour SLR
• Proactive trending for the prevention of recurring technical issues
• CSI within the whole of Problem Management and its processes within Service Now
• Chairing Problem resolution meetings involving production support, tower leads and client
• Strive for Problem process maturity and buy-in from the organization
• Process work intake requests for known error production Problems
• Problem metrics reporting
- IT Problem Manager (Full Time) at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions, Inc
- IT Process and Software Analyst (Full time) at Saulsbury Industries
- Project Liaison - Configuration Management, ITAM and SACM Teams at Wells Fargo
- Problem Manager Business Operations Siemens N. America (Full Time) at Atos IT Services and Solutions Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- None - Computer Science
- High school or equivalent
* Manages the process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations. * Monitor the incidents/problems to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected. * With minimal assistance drive and challenge peers on their assumptions regarding executing their plans * Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details, abstract up from low level information to general understanding, and distinguish user requirements from the underlying true needs * Own and manage problem records in the ITSM tool from creation to closure. This includes creating problem tasks and ensuring those tasks are assigned to appropriate individuals and groups. * Write timely and accurate executive-style problem management communications and reports to stakeholders, which includes but is not limited to root cause analysis (RCA). * Ensure the Problem Management key performance metrics (KPIs) are met by creating, analyzing, and reporting problem management metrics weekly, monthly, quarterly, and on an ad-hoc basis. * Facilitate problem management meetings, which include but are not limited to, post mortem reviews following major and/or high profile incidents and weekly problem management meetings. * Maintain and manage the known error database (KEDB) in the ITSM tool, document and oversee action items and service improvement plans resulting from major or recurring incidents, and work with IT groups and root cause owers to drive permanent solutions to problems. * Participate in major incident bridge calls. * Other duties as assigned.
- Incident Problem Manager - IT Infrastructure at Comprehensive Health Care
- Change Management, Network Operations, Project Management at TPx Communications
- Real Estate Sales Agent at Keller Williams
- Property Manager at Smart Properties
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business
- A.A. - Communications
Performed Incident Management in support of application and infrastructure services. Activities included impact analysis to insure appropriate functional engagement and escalation, facilitation of technical conference calls, rapid assembly of appropriate functional resources, and driving resolver team focus for rapid recovery. Provided timely and accurate communications to all stakeholders via blast e-mail communications and/or leadership conference calls. Facilitated post-restoration activities through execution of a Major Incident Review, a formal process which compiles the incident facts, sequence of events, the actual measured impact, diagnosis and restoration actions, lessons learned, process improvements and incident time line. Conducted Problem Management by using the output from the Major Incident Review as an input for identifying root-cause and remediation owner. Through task assignment, tracked Problem Investigations activities until one of three objectives were achieved; root-cause/ remediation, known error and knowledge base article/process, or risk acceptance agreement with the business unit.
• Received numerous customer communications, though my manager, for service that exceeded the expectation.
- Incident and Problem Manager at Freddie Mac
- Network Engineer I at Comcast Business Services
- Incident Manager at HP Enterprise Services
- Network Operations Engineer/Situation Manager at Bank of America
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Network Engineering & Data Communications
- - Architectural Technology