Formerly ACS) - Webster, NY - http://www.xerox.com
Formerly ACS) - Webster, NY - http://www.xerox.com
- Process Analyst at Atos at Xerox Technical Helpdesk Process Analyst
- Cashier at www.joanns.com
- Technical Helpdesk Supervisor Infrastructure at Xerox/Atos
- Team Lead Server Monitoring and Leveraged Services at EDS
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Member of the Service Management Organization, which collaborates with worldwide service areas to define, develop, document, implement, and improve standard processes. As a Process Analyst, develops processes based on Knowledge Management (KM) best practices and ServiceNow capabilities. Works with Subject Matter Experts to identify, develop, maintain, and publish knowledge articles. Provides ServiceNow training to SMEs and other content developers as required. Sets up new knowledge bases and perform other administrative tasks in SNOW.
- Process Analyst at Allegis Group
- Quality Control Manager at Attain, LLC
- Owner at DM Consulting
- Quality Assurance Manager at Vangent, a General Dynamics company
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- MS - Technology Management
- BA - Journalism
Business Process Analyst that evaluates and implements systems to save the departments time and money.
➢ Iteration Manager for five teams practicing the Agile methodology.
➢ Online Letter Writer Librarian in charge of maintaining the letters in the online system.
- Business Process Analyst at IBM-Seterus Inc
- Branch Manager at Chase Bank
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associates Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Business Process Analyst supporting the Business Process Ownership Committee (BPOC) project to develop a harmonized IT Tool Landscape supporting the Portfolio Definition cycle (PDC) Planning Process
• Identify process efficiency and improvement items to assist with process modeling to clarify business requirements, and to enhance or re-engineer business processes, prior to, or in parallel with, solution design and implementation.
• Liaise with stakeholders across crops, countries, regions and cultures, to elicit business requirements and align with process capabilities noting distinctions and opportunities for consistency.
• Develop an understanding of the interrelationship between the assigned end-to-end processes, people and organization and other Syngenta processes.
• Perform process fit/gap analysis, preparing and presenting summary analysis documentation to mid-level management.
- 1) Business Process Analyst at Syngenta
- 2) Senior Business Systems Analyst at IQVIA
- 3) Senior Business Analyst at Duke Clinical Research Institute
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
January 2019 - Present) Serve as business analyst expert, process engineer, and project coordinator. Facilitate requirement discovery, analyze, and provide business solutions. Lead development of business process improvement and HR Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). Develop partnerships with all stakeholders at the District and at the Colleges to further process improvement efforts. Research, analyze, and disseminate information and data. Align works with MCCCD policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. - Work as Business Analyst with Project Manager to implement new software program for handling employee disciplinary actions - Coordinate with HR Business Owners and Subject Matter Experts to refine and standardize HR procedures to use across MCCCD, and to develop or revise Business Process, Standard Operating Procedures, and Checklists - Develop new business process tools and templates, such as process timeline template for presenting multi-cycle process, and simple approval flow template for multi-approver process - Assist Business Process Analyst Senior and collaborate with Business Process Analysts to support their projects. Share ideas with the team for new strategies and tactics to reach team and/or project goals. - Convert HR SOPs to the newly improved template, and provide feedback on new SOPs developed by team member for comprehension and consistency - Coordinate with HR webmaster to publish SOPs and process workflows on MCCCD Employee Web Portal
- Business Process Analyst at Maricopa County Community College District
- Assistant Director, International Students at Arizona State University, International Students and Scholars Center
- International Student Advisor at Arizona State University, International Students and Scholars Center
- International Student Service Assistant at Designated School Official
5 months at this Job
- - Engineering
- Master of Arts in Educational Policy - Educational Policy
- - Finance for Non-Finance Professionals, and Project Management Principles
- Graduate Certificate in Policy Informatics - Policy Informatics
- Graduate Certificate in Public Management - Public Management
- Master of Science in Technology - Graphic Information Technology
- Certificate IV in English - language
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts - Communication Arts
As Business Process Analyst for the Elections Division, I was responsible for documenting internal office processes and procedures, the product management of external applications, and the creation of Agile-based project management plans. My role focused on operationalizing the Elections Division with the end-goal of bringing the department up to Level 3 Operational Maturity. Internal office processes I captured and created procedures for included Legislative Bill Filing, Legislative Bill Binding, Election Result Canvassing, and document archiving and destruction. The external applications I managed included Aurora Campaign Finance, EASE Absentee Balloting and Silver State Election Night Results. All product management began with a thorough Business Analysis including State and Federal Regulatory analysis, and the capture of as-is processes and procedures. I partnered with Elections SMEs to conduct gap analysis and write User Story requirements which I then handed off to the Development team for Agile implementation. I attended all daily stand-ups, and created test plans to QA new features and functionality. When new functionality was made public, I would create training procedurals for internal staff and external users.
As Business Process Analyst for the Elections Division, I was responsible for documenting internal office processes and procedures, the product management of external applications, and the creation of Agile-based project management plans. My role focused on operationalizing the Elections Division with the end-goal of bringing the department up to Level 3 Operational Maturity.
Internal office processes I captured and created procedures for included Legislative Bill Filing, Legislative Bill Binding, Election Result Canvassing, and document archiving and destruction.
The external applications I managed included Aurora Campaign Finance, EASE Absentee Balloting and Silver State Election Night Results. All product management began with a thorough Business Analysis including State and Federal Regulatory analysis, and the capture of as-is processes and procedures. I partnered with Elections SMEs to conduct gap analysis and write User Story requirements which I then handed off to the Development team for Agile implementation. I attended all daily stand-ups, and created test plans to QA new features and functionality. When new functionality was made public, I would create training procedurals for internal staff and external users.
- Business Process Analyst at State of Nevada, Secretary of State
- Business Process Analyst at Solution Stream Consultant for the State of Nevada DMV
- Project and Product Manager at No-IP
- Payroll Business Operations Product Manager at Intuit, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Analysis Certification
- B.A. - History
• Weekly call with customer
• Provide monthly reports on ticket count
• Train new agents for the Bull account
• Couch agents on areas of improvement
• Update documentation and SharePoint site Help Desk Agent
• Act as the lead agent for Bull account, recreated training documentation, and act as primary trainer for the account.
• Responsible for taking calls, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
• Documenting in detail customer calls in the Service Now.
• Create accounts for new users in active directory.
• Submitted knowledge base articles for approval.
• Escalate tickets to correct resolving groups.
• Assist other agents on team with resolving customer issues. Junior Process Analyst
• Provide reports and documentation on Dsat, case audits, agent coaching, and continuous improvement monitoring increasing month after month.
• Tracked improvement with performance management and documentation.
• Reviewing Coca Cola processes, updating articles that are incorrect and communications changes to both Mason and Manila.
• Training, Requesting Access and onboarding of all new hire agents.
• Provide all Coke reporting to Atos Management
• Managed schedule assistance.
• Provided agents with guidance or coaching on day to day activity.
• Took responsibility for managing tickets from Manila and reduced amount of open tickets.
• Increasing the FCR, Knowledge Base Article usage, and CSAT for the Mason service Desk.
• Daily touch-point calls with Manila Team, Mason Team and AMO Office.
• Weekly touch-point calls with the Customer.
• Visited the customers' site to help transition new responsibilities to the helpdesk and build relationship with customer.
- Intermittent Process Analyst at ATOS
- Hostess/ Server at Olive Garden
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Business Management
JANINE HUME Name
Janine Hume Location
Kailua, HI 96734 Phone
973 462 3564 E-mail
[email protected] Business Process Analyst / Qualcomm Incorporated
Project team lead on several business process improvement initiatives, one resulting in a cost savings of $2M for the Intellectual Property Legal Department
• Project management team lead on various cost savings initiatives and billing restructuring.
• Planned and implemented various business applications and updated process accordingly in business requirement.
• Designed project specifications and implemented applications to upgrade or improve working of effective application systems.
• Applied knowledge of project management life cycle to keep project work moving smoothly; Established timeframe and managed schedule throughout project.
• Delivered business strategy and developed systems and procedures to improve operational quality and team efficiency.
• Developed effective business plans to align strategic decisions with long-term objectives.
• Worked closely with the IP Operations Departmental Managers to develop more efficient ways to complete various business processes.
• Initiated & managed process analyses and cost reduction proposals.
• Assisted in analyzing business and spend data and created reports that are presented directly to upper management.
• Managed EP and USPTO deposit account balances.
• Replenished accounts based on depletion analyses and expected cost drivers impacting projected drawdown on the accounts.
• Designed and implemented ebilling system new user on-boarding, off-boarding, training materials and testing procedures.
• Prepared a file load via Data Exchange and allocated department/financial codes accordingly.
• Assisted in collecting information for internal and external audits.
• Created matters in the TyMetrix360 staging environment in order to test any updated invoicing logic.
• Provided analytical support to several internal departments - Finance, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, IT Operations and Internal Audit.
• Participated in business process management group efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes.
• Managed invoice spend and worked closely with the Finance Department - Conducted research, provided detailed explanations on invoice totals, billing accruals and provided a high-level outlook into the matter and invoice history via Qlikview and TyMetrix360. 2014 - 2017 San Diego, CA
- Business Process Analyst at Qualcomm Incorporated
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Communications
Sales & Marketing Operations Process Analyst
• Work closely with various teams (IT, Sales & Marketing Ops, and Commissions) to define and implement, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using the Salesforce, the Account Assignment Tool and other CRM Systems
• Partner with other business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate them into functional reports
• Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as profiles/org hierarchy design, integration with other systems, capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, etc.
• Responsible for ensuring the quality and integrity of the database. This includes eliminating duplicate records, completing record updates (changes to rep, branch and firm entries), adding new records and maintaining back-end system data tables for all records.
• Create ad hoc management reports for Services and other internal departments as requested
• Assist with special projects relating to process improvements and implementation of innovative technologies.
• Daily oversight and administration of External Systems Syncing to and From the Account Assignment Tool.
• Worked with IT to identify misaligned Accounts, business units and or segments
- Sales & Marketing Operations Process Analyst at EarthLink Business
- Senior Technical Case Administrator at Zantaz Inc
- Major Business Litigation Paralegal at Perkins, Smith & Cohen LLP
- Major Business Litigation Paralegal at Hill & Barlow
9 years at this Job
Subject matter expert in Change management methodology for business improvement. Lead improvement projects utilizing Lean Six Sigma skillset. Responsible for working with internal and external partners to drive productivity improvement throughout the organization via re-engineering of business processes.
• Provide input into the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management
• Plan, performs and implements process improvement and/or change, event, incident, configuration, root cause or asset management initiatives
• Facilitate value stream mapping, business process re-design, kaizen, continuous improvement, lean thinking, cycle time reduction, etc. to simplify and perfect targeted areas.
• Ensure that re-engineering objectives, specific goals, measures, and metrics are established
• Communicate key lessons learned and best practices from process re-engineering projects and develop case studies to be utilized as re-engineering collaterals
• Develop improvements to existing processes to deliver improved business performance
• Track and report on enhancement requests and development efforts to provide visibility to senior management on timeline for expected changes/improvements
• Partner with department management to evaluate and make recommendations to update department workflows, processes and procedures to improve productivity
• Assists Sr Management in developing and executing process improvement strategies
• Perform day to day management, including coaching and providing ongoing performance feedback
• Develop improvements to existing processes to deliver improved business performance and effectiveness
- Business Process Analyst at Sigma Process Improvement Experts LLC
- Program Delivery Manager at
- at Square D
- Manager at
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Technology Management