Formerly ACS) - Webster, NY - http://www.xerox.com
- Process Analyst at Xerox Technical Helpdesk Process Analyst
- Cashier at www.joanns.com
- Technical Helpdesk Supervisor Infrastructure at Xerox/Atos
- Team Lead Server Monitoring and Leveraged Services at EDS
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Process analyst, policy guidelines review , Social media analyst
- Process analyst at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Dispatcher at Gds
- Cox tech/ tech support/ dispatcher at Cox Communications Inc.
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Boca Raton, Florida
Workers Compensation Data and Statistical Information Service Provider. Process Analyst 2006- Present
• Analyze procedures, processes, and team oriented tasks to reduce redundancy, build efficiency, and ultimately increase productivity.
• Responsible for producing and maintaining quality project management related documents (vision, project charter, gate review presentations, project plan, risk assessments, change requests and status reports).
• Performs project and process management and analysis that include workflow charting and impact analysis.
• Managed processes, as well as trains, mentors, and designs new processes to enhance existing as well as projected workflows with the ECMS environment.
• Maps current processes to provide a foundation for defining business activities and lead operational reviews for cross divisional projects.
• Provides coordination and assistance to internal customers in publishing project planning, printing, and distribution.
• Acts as advisor to authors, product management and other business units on publishing projects, product distribution and related issues.
• Trains and assists internal customers from an administrator perspective in relation to company's Time reporting System (Tenrox).
- Process Analyst at National Council on Compensation Insurance
- E-Publishing Coordinator at
- Customer Service Analyst at
- Member Services Supervisor at PCA - Family Health Plans
13 years, 2 months at this Job
Business Process Analyst who lead the entire Encompass Technology area in managing Cobit5 Sarbanes-Oxley processes. Implemented multiple process improvements, which included training and educating all levels of the organization on requirements and/or changes to the Sarbanes-Oxley controls. This oversight allowed our area to remain 100% compliant for Sarbanes-Oxley with zero defects for all audits. Passionate about quality and implementing new improvements and processes to gain efficiency. Well rounded employee with 37 years of experience performing multiple roles in the Insurance industry.
- Process Analyst at Allstate Insurance Co
- Business Analyst at Allstate Insurance Co
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School
- High School - General
Business Process Analyst for the variable policy holder benefits team Use Agile method in required projects Incident management contact for IT Document process solutions and obtain director approval
- Business Process Analyst at Allianz Life
- Operations Associate at Insurance Overload Services, Inc
- New Business Representative at Hartford Life
- Operations Associate II at Prudential
8 years, 7 months at this Job
Global Manufacturer of Specialty Metals
● Promotion to Process Analyst Level III within six years of outstanding job performance within our Planning and Inventory Department.
● Customer Account Representative for first six years at company receiving promotion to Customer Account Representative II
- Process Analyst III at Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Account Representative at Brickels Racing Collectibles
- Legal Secretary at Law Office Of Jeffrey Dorko
15 years, 8 months at this Job
- Process analyst for reporting team. - Increased automated reporting from approx. 60 reports daily to 200+. - Worked with matrix partners/customers to create effective SOWs and defined requirements/designed/built/maintained/updated single reports and reporting systems as well as data warehousing for data feeds and deliverables using SDLC. - Automated the following where ever possible in order to efficiently obtain/process/store/output/deliver data: Outlook, Internet Explorer, Excel, Word, HTML, VBA and occasionally SAS. - Team's customers include large dealerships/dealership groups across the US. - Team's matrix partners include hundreds of sales and technical groups across the US and outside the US, both Ally and non-Ally. - Proactively maintain positive communication among groups to ensure effective data processing and minimal duplication of efforts.
- Process Analyst at ALLY Financial
- Business Analyst at MSX International for Ford Quick Lane
- Programmer/Analyst at Hampton Products
- Project Management Team Member at Electronic Data Systems
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
Fiserv is a Fortune 50 company and a provider of technology solutions to the financial world, including banks, credit unions, securities processing organizations, and insurance companies
➢ Senior Process Analyst 04/2014 - 03/2019 Member of the Client Implementations Team and Application Lifecycle Management Team in Biller Solutions. * Converted software development process from Waterfall to Agile * Adopted software development process to obtain CMMI Level 3 certification for product * Performed metric analysis and created automated VSTS dashboards for four products * Conducted peer review audits of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) * Streamlined requirements gathering process resulting in faster client implementations * Steward of SharePoint for the Business Unit
- Senior Process Analyst at Fiserv
- Six Sigma Black Belt, Project Manager at KeyBank
- Mortgage Oversight Manager at
- Six Sigma Consultant (unpaid) at CBI
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters in Arts and Science - Consumer Research and Industrial Psychology
- Bachelors in Arts and Science - Psychology
Description: Gallagher operations and support services Pvt. Ltd. is part of AJG & Co, a US based global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm.Worked as Senior Process Analyst in Gallagher operations and support services Pvt. Ltd. for US Insurance in Loss Runs Team and New Submission and handling the key responsibilities of an analyst having knowledge of US Insurance, with around 3 years of experience. Worked as a Process trainer for New submissions team.
● Trained New Joiners on the process.
● Create new submission for the insured as per the requirement in AIM.
● Loss Run Reports for the Insured was extracted.
● Tested systems and reported bugs.
● Handling escalations & External Errors of the team.
● Conducting Refresher Training Sessions.
- Senior Process Analyst at Gallagher operations and support services Pvt. Ltd
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
Licensed to operate promoted from Process Analyst to Team Leader On a daily basis there are constant changes. Always motivating and taking the lead. utilizing thinking skills to decipher between valuable information and current media techniques, to comply with the demand of the client. As well as discussing issues with FLM and Team Members we hold daily meetings to debate on information and use problem solving skills to resolve several changes that go on every day there are system updates, and new goals to be achieved. Constantly looking at information. Where quality and accuracy must be met. Reviewing media that will impact and influence the new generation and change technology as we know it.
- Process Analyst at Genpact.com
- Outbound Sales Representative at Bernard / Remedy
- Residential Lawn Care Sales Specialist at TRUGREEN LAWN & PEST CONTROL & TREE SHRUB SERVICE
- Pack Flow-Rebin Back Flow at Amazon.com
7 months at this Job
- - Medical Insurance Billing and Coding