Floater. Process relieve Associate. Perform numerous of tasks througout the plant. Working with bumpers, cars, engines, and other parts of the vehicle. Inspect. Make sure bumpers are of great quality with no defects and or deforms. Also work repair on the weekends. Which included some firewatch
- Process Associate at Honda Manufactur Of Alabama
- Process Associate at
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- No diploma
RICHARDSON, TX 2017-2018
Genpact is a global professional services firm that drives digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for Global Fortune 500 companies.
Process Associate - Content Review Analyst
● Reviewed user posts and videos for compliance with guidelines provided by client
● Investigated and resolved issues reported on client's site
● Gathered and analyzed data to develop processes to improve overall user experience on client's site.
- Process Associate - Content Review Analyst at GENPACT
- Document Preparation Specialist- Datamax at PROSTAFF/ATTERRO
- Customer Service Representative at HUMANA
- Survey Research Associate at ARBITRON, INC
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Computer Science
Alabama Assemble Parts for Three Different Model Vehicle Maintain Quality At 100% Inspect Broken Parts and Report to Quality Control Install New Parts On Vehicle Weld Process Associate \Inspect Robots for gun arm issue such as broken gun arm, water leaks, Make service parts for auto shops across the us Supervise zones for manpower help. Inspect fancu robots for water leeks, oil leaks etc.
- Process Associate at Honda Manufacturing
- Bus Driver at Honda Manufacturing
- Tech Support Technician/Liaison Coordinator at Charter Communication, Southlake Parkway
- Computer Technician at Top Sellers For Internet Sales TeleTech Communication
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- License - Accounting And Computers
- Associate Degree
Does process beyond the best of my ability at line speed.
- Process Associate at HONDA MFG OF ALABAMA
- Process associate at Elwood Staffing
- Cashier/Cook at PAPAS PIZZA
- Process Associate at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- None - General Studies
- Some college
Working as a processes associate in accounts payable department in continuserve softuch India pvt ltd
- Process Associate at Continuveserve softuch
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Goduthi mba collage gulbarga - MBA(finance and hr
- BCom - Finance and hr
- Bcom mba
• Process banking services for client.
• Communication with client.
• Pro-efficient of excel, Oracle etc..
- Process Associate at Genpact
- Tax investment/ data entry at Capital One
- Customer Service Representative at UnitedHealth Group
- Bellman and valet at Towne Park
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities I work on the assembly line. My process consist of putting open stay brackets on tailgate, installing drain tubes, putting on gas cap cover and attaching body assembly sheets to the inside of hood. I also install engine parts: powersteering pump brackets, coil comps, alternator, injector bases and cam seals. Accomplishments I learn to help assist others(Teamwork) Skills Used I learn how to use dc tools, torque wrenches, combo tool.
- process associate at honda
- operator/teamleader at nemak
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Bangalore, INDIA (IQVIATM)
Industry Type: Contract Research Organization
Designation: Clinical Process Associate (Clinical GDN)-RIM
Clinical Process Associate: May 2015 to April, 2017
• Collection and quality review of site regulatory documents for accuracy and completeness (i.e. Form FDA 1572, Financial Disclosure form, CVs, ICF, IRB documents etc.) Page 1 of 4 Myvizhi Selvi_CV
• Review of source documents, Regulatory documents, ICF and study related documents
• Ensuring documents are scanned, imported and indexed into the (eTrial Master File) and reviewed for Quality of the document
• Working with applicable Team within Organization to implement and maintain the eTMF documents
• Supporting team in managing eTMF Document and performing eTMF Quality review and completeness
• Uploading documents and reporting the discrepancies identified in the documents
• Performing 100% Quality Check on the Documents
• Ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment depends on priorities
• Assisting Team by providing accurate, constant and timely manner deliveries on request
• Maintaining documents on Timely manner for Internal Audits/inspections and responsible for quality and completeness of documents
• Updating reporting Manager on statistics on monthly work summary about assigned Clients
• Monitor filing accuracy and compliance to Organization or Customer file plans and SOP
• Monitor and assist in the preparation of closed studies for transfer to Clients per agreed due dates
• Regularly updating Manager about challenges and suggested action for improvement of process
• Able to work independently and initiate steps to resolve problems.
• Records and information management (RIM). Clinical data analysis and documentation. Report preparation and submission for quality control analysis using dedicated software
• Participating in team meeting and sharing information on projects and challenges encountered Previous Job Profile
- Clinical Process Associate (Clinical GDN)-RIM at Quintiles Research (India) Pvt Ltd
- Territory Manager - Pharma Sales at WOCKHARDT Pharma
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Pharmacy - Pharmacology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing - Sales and Marketing
- Bachelor of Pharmacy - Pharmaceutical Sciences
Performed mechanical assembly, assembled products in accordance with technical drawings, specifications, documents, and or blueprints. Conducted product testing. Executed process procedures for all aspects of cell manufacturing and assembly.
- PROCESS ASSOCIATE at EAGLE PICHER
- DRIVER at WCA
- at SECURITY FREEMAN HOSPITAL
- SECURITY MANAGER at KCPI
11 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
As a process associate my responsibility varies. The company implemented a one call service which essential means we resolve any issue or concern for our patients within that call. My responsibility includes:
• Verifying and updating insurance information (from Medicaid to Workers Compensation) in EPIC.
• Also submitting the claim to insurance company and insurance follow up
• Screening and mailing charity care applications if necessary
• Payment plans
• My responsibilities also include to resolve any patient disputes, coding and billing in a professional and timely manner.
- Process Associate at Sutherland
- Manager at McDonalds
- Client Service -Assistant to Director at Armanti Financial/Apollo/Sutherland Healthcare Solutions
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associates - Business
- Bachelors - Business Management