Michaels Development Company: 2016 (6 Month Duration)
• Designed companywide project management report that has been dispersed to nationwide developers to manage multi-million-dollar development projects.
- Process Consultant at Michaels Development Company
- Purchasing and Inventory Control Manager at Sanders Home Services
- Production and Inventory Planner at L3 Communications
- Mgr. Of Supply, Reporting & Analytics at Soda Stream
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors - Business and Information Systems
- Bachelors - Business and Operations Management
- Associates in Communications - Communications
- Associates in Business - Business
Provide analysis and advice to improve an organization's productivity, usually by refining strategy or infrastructure. The Process Consultant is the conduit between dealer partners and their future success with product and processes. Coached dealers on industry-leading software and consult on processes that will lead to success (and increased ROI, retention and CSI for them)
ensure successful implementation of Dealer-FX's 1 Platform Solution to assigned dealers within their zone.
They are expected to serve and retain our dealer base by completing the following responsibilities and meeting the defined requirements.
● Embody the Dealer-FX Core Values and Guiding Principles while interacting internally and externally with our dealers
● Travel 75% of the time
● Ensure dealership personnel is bought in, leveraging our vision and culture change approach
● Remove any technical roadblocks (network, setup concern, technical issues) by addressing them on site and cooperating with our Help desk
● Spend most of the in-dealership time working shoulder to shoulder with dealership staff in their functional areas to ensure proper use of the Dealer-FX 1 Solution Platform for driving ROI, CSI, and retention
● Ensure Dealership Management are comfortable with all aspects of the user interface as well as with the setup & configuration tool
● Consult dealers on enhancing their current processes to realize the benefits of Dealer-FX solutions
● Identify any concerns while at the dealer that are preventing coaching opportunities and escalate to the Zone Manager
● Discuss and document action plans with dealerships to set them on the path to success
● Remote follow up between visits via phone call, email, and webinars based on dealer needs and performance
● Use metrics and detailed reports to share success with the dealer and identify areas of opportunities and needs for action
● Collaborate with the Senior Consultants and the Program Director to help improve the program
- Process Consultant at Dealer-fx
- Service Adviser at Orlando Infiniti
- Service Adviser at Coggin Honda of Orlando
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a Process Consultant, I am accountable to provide an ongoing process view and direction to multiple initiatives. I am currently assigned to the Director of Revenue Cycle Management and Partner with project managers and project teams to define and meet project milestones and objectives.
• Develop the vision and scope for the initiative.
• Secure business resources and commitment as needed from leadership team.
• Ensure implementation meets expected results from Intent Leader.
• Act as the decision maker for the project team, including escalation of decision to the Intent Leader.
• Evaluate and approve business solutions presented by the project team.
• Drive the post implementation analysis, validation and lessons learned.
• Remove barriers and manages project expansion - drives change control process.
• Effectively manage virtual teams. Previous project areas include: MRA Coding, Utilization Management, Care Coordination, Clinical Operations, Referrals and Pharmacy.
- Process Consultant at Humana
- Senior Project Manager at BLOOMIN' BRANDS, INC
- Healthcare Management Engineer at ADVENTIST HEALTH SYSTEM INFORMATION SERVICES
- Director of Performance Improvement at ST. ANTHONY'S HEALTH CARE FOUNDATION
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Biology
Provided process improvement and quality management training and coaching to organizations in need. Typically short run projects to achieve a specific result or support effort. These projects are in a variety of business units within manufacturing and service industries. Examples of projects include:
• Designed curriculum to suit organizational needs based on market and service and industry specific requirements.
• Provided consultative services and presentation on process re-engineering and value stream mapping to greater increase service and market capture.
• Provided insight and project support for major equipment installation project, resulting in the project being completed on time and under budget.
• Re-engineered and managed a production line that was operating poorly and had unacceptable quality output. Process revamped resulting in a greatly increased quality product and increased output.
• Provided project support and program management to a new program start up that provided new product feedback and quality reviews to manufacturers prior to release to the market, resulting in the program growing into a new line of business for the company.
• Contracted to provide leadership into implementation of a maintenance management system and calibration program for better tracking of maintenance and corrective and preventive actions. Provided training to technicians on maintenance procedures and calibration program utilization.
• Contracted Director of Environmental, Health and Safety in a healthcare environment. Managed and trained new managers in preparation of their own account. Hired during a start up in order to transition smoothly from prior business practices into new policies and updated industry standards.
- PROCESS CONSULTANT at Evolution Process Improvement Consulting
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR at Compass Group
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Systems Management - Business administration
- Certificate - Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Description - The Member Debt Solutions team, one of several Data Business and Solutions Support teams within the USAA bank Organization, is primarily responsible for Operational and Analytical reporting on collections and related activities within the Credit Card, Consumer Loan, Demand Deposits and Home Equity Loan Portfolios. Activities/Tasks Performed -
• Played the key Role in Transforming MDS C 360 Customer Accounting Collection System from 8.2 to 9.2 ;
• Upgradation of migration involves Integrating Applications, Automating Process Steps, Devising TO-BE Process Maps using iGrafx from AS-IS Process Maps and synchronizing the Knowledge Delivery documents;
- Process Consultant at The United Services Automobile Association
- at Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Delivery Manager at Columbia Gas Company
- Program Manager at Public Service Electric and Gas Company
9 months at this Job
- Global Forwarding
● Responsible for leading projects and providing guidance and solutions to customers related to their business process
● Responsible for deployment and implementation of new customer projects integrating with C.H.Robinson services
● Developed Process Management solutions to insure the success of new customer partnerships, utilizing standard Project Management tools
● Led and coached problem solving teams to achieve successful integrations
● Identified data automation opportunities/solutions with existing and new customers, which include: EDI X12 Standards, EDIFACT, API, Flatfiles, XML, etc.
● Managed/Vetted/Prioritized EDI (i.e. data automation) requests for all Global Forwarding offices
● Reported Top 500 users o f C.H.Robinson's external website. Developed/implemented action plan to increase utilization with our customers
- Process Consultant at C. H. ROBINSON, INC
- EDI Solutions Manager, Eastern U.S. and Canada at EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON
- at EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON
- Transition & Implementation Manager, Midwest Region at EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Executive Strategic Management
• Data Governance on Vendor data files, audits, process plans, and Guest Facing Services data
• Review and track vendor audits; work with vendors on audit remediation; review audit appeals; submit audit invoicing; vendor annual certification
• Create development and roadmap plans; coordinate with vendors on software requirements and deliverables
• Create process flow documentation and drawings
• Project Management for Guest Facing Services on several projects
• MS Visio & MS Project for project tracking and process mapping
- Process Consultant at Hilton
- Business Analyst at
- Senior Business and Data Analyst - Legal Operations at Fidelity Investments
- Manager Network Operations Center at Frontier Telecommunications
5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Project Management
- Associates Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Lead enhancement projects to enhance member experience at point of sale (POS).
• Utilize LEAN Six Sigma principles to assess current state environments and redesign processes to increase efficiency.
• Serve as liaison between business areas and IT teams to ensure business requirements are written properly.
• Build and maintain project plans to ensure deliverables are met timely.
• Troubleshoot member experience issues at POS and deliver detailed root cause reports to leadership.
• Create Test Strategies and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) teams.
• Establish Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RACI).
• Monitor and report status of projects with leadership.
• Create and maintain Policy & Procedure documentation for new processes.
• Utilize Microsoft Visio, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word to create and maintain all process documents related to projects in a document library.
- Process Consultant at Clinical Formulary Administration, Humana
- Consultant, Member Engagement Management at Clinical Formulary Administration, Humana
- Clinical Consultant at Claims Cost Management, Humana
- Clinical Analyst at Claims Cost Management, Humana
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Project Management Professional
- B.A. - History
Minneapolis, MN 8/2012 - Present Contract, project and consulting roles across the HR spectrum including job evaluation/classification, performance management, employment branding and social media campaigns, compensation strategy, HR policy development, employment compliance, payroll systems, talent acquisition, reporting/analytics, and risk mitigation. Talent Acquisition Strategy and Process Consultant - Global Integrated Retailer Engaged to refine the talent acquisition strategy and operations for a large, mission-critical segments of a global retailer. Leadership and development of a team of 16, responsible for sourcing up to 2,000 hires per year across four lines of business. Development and implementation of critical recruiting analytics, including translation to scorecards, KPIs, and detailed workforce planning for 46 districts across the country. Strategic HR Process Consultant - Government Agency Consulted with HR leadership team in its multi-year transition to a full-scope talent center of excellence - serving an employee base of over 7,000 staff members. Participating with the agency Lean Six Sigma team to develop and lead a wide range of HR continuous improvement projects, including a transition to a strategic business partner model, designing a paper-free initiative in HR and Talent Acquisition, a broad scale documentation effort of all HR processes, workflows, and systems. Talent Management - Privately held automotive business Employee engagement and retention, risk mitigation, employee relations, org development, training, worker's comp/UI/leave management, and HR compliance. Commercial Property Management - Negotiated purchase agreements, tenant leases, project managed build-outs, vendor and contractor negotiations, chief regulatory, compliance and legal liaison. ABRA, Minneapolis, MN PE held, $1B industry leader with 360 retail locations and 5500 employees HR Director -Talent Acquisition Member of the Senior Leadership team; drove implementation of a multi-channel talent strategy for this
- Talent Acquisition Strategy and Process Consultant at INDEPENDENT
- HR Manager - National Recruitment at US BANK
- Managing Consultant - Executive Search/RPO Relationship Manager at Global Human Capital solutions company
- Recruiting Operations Lead at MANPOWER GROUP
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management & Communications - Organizational Management & Communications
Supported Retail Operations Risk Management (ORM) with CMS audit readiness for delegates Performed intake process for 6 data audit streams and informed delegate contacts with non-compliance. Managed 14 delegate segments with audit stream compliance. Reviewed and revised departmental process documentation.
- Process Consultant at Humana
- Process Engineer at Humana
- Quality Engineer at Hitachi
- Quality Engineer at Faurecia
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineer