Business Process Consultant overseeing the planning, development and implementation of the department's professional standards unit policy and standard operating procedures for personnel process improvement, efficiency, risk management, and accountability.
- Business Process Consultant at City of Austin Code Department
- Office of the Police Monitor Assistant Director at City of Austin Management Services
- Assistant Director at City of Austin
- Office of the Police Monitor Compliance Analyst at City of Austin Management Services
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Currently working as Process and Project Management consultant to HCL esteemed client to define their ways of working and facilitate their transition project to offshore.
- Process Consultant at HCL Americas
- Manager at Quality Assurance in HCL
- Software Quality Assurance Group at Birlasoft
- Software Quality Assurance at CSC
4 months at this Job
Project Title IT Service Management
Period Nov'17 - Till Date
Position Business Process Consultant
➢ Supports ITSM process and service implementation for designated ITSM initiatives by documenting process and service requirements and acceptance criteria from process owners and key stakeholders
➢ Promotes adherence to ITSM policies and procedures
➢ Process Flow design by BPMN methodologies
➢ Drives the execution of multiple work streams by identifying customer and operational needs
➢ Developing and updating new procedures and policies using BPMN
➢ Translating business strategy into actionable business requirements
➢ Obtaining and distributing resources, setting standards and measuring progress
➢ Managed and reported on project timelines, deliverables and budgets
➢ Participated in continuous process improvement in all areas of IT Enterprise Infrastructure
➢ Monitored & Implemented Asset and Configuration Management processes and data, participated in process audits, interpret the findings, and participate in appropriate action plans Special Software ServiceNow Location Pleasanton, CA
- Business Process Consultant at Kaiser Permanente
- Service Delivery Manager at Humana
- Service Manager at Aegis - Media
- System Engineer(Incident Management) at Boston Scientific Corporation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer
Columbus, Cleveland, OH and Pittsburgh, PA.
Operations Manager -Business Process Consultant
• Successfully lead team of auditors conducting wholesale floor plan audit services at General Motors and Chrysler Corporation dealerships.
• Analyzed sales and internal transactions to ensure accuracy and prompt submission to lenders.
• Conducted seamless new dealer onboarding for General Motors and Chrysler dealerships. Training Administrator - Diversity Coordinator
• Conducted needs analysis for employee learning and development requirements.
• Interviewed potential candidates for employment; promoting diversity of talent.
• Directed on-boarding of new hires ensuring successful integration into organization.
• Preparation of ad hoc sales reports for local, regional, Executive Office.
• Successful delivery of corporate diversity initiatives increasing participation among dealer franchisees. Customer Relations Analyst
• Successful supervision of staff to ensure daily and monthly targets met and proper staffing levels maintained.
• Identified gaps and redundancies in processes implementing staffing changes that improved operational performance.
• Conduct monthly, quarterly and yearly employee competency reviews.
- Operations Manager -Business Process Consultant at Ally Financial - Ally Bank - General Motors Acceptance Corporation
44 years at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Management Science - Management Science
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Involved in streamlining the GSD & Change Request process for Service Catalog [CA applications]
• Involved in setting up the POC and global rollout of chat solution through skype for business
• Worked with users to improve the quality of chat solution
• Requirement analysis and developing Test Requirement Specification document.
• Test effort estimation
• Involved in Automation Infrastructure Development using Selenium.
• Created Test cases Using Element locators and Selenium Webdriver methods.
• Enhanced Test cases using Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
• Execution of Selenium Test cases and Reporting defects.
• Conducting Data driven testing, cross browser testing and parallel test execution.
• Review Business documents and Prepare Test Strategy document.
• Business walk through on Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Data, Test Scenarios, Test Cases & Test logs.
• Test Cases development and Execution.
• Identify and create test data for Testing.
• Identifying and development of reusable functions.
• Functionality testing and Regression testing
• Documented all test results & Bug Tracking using Bugzilla
• Checklist creation of main features to maintain effective test coverage
• Participated in daily client meetings, where discussed the application features and test cases
- Process Consultant at Tech Mahindra
- Sr. QA at SRM Technologies
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Computer Management - Computer Management
- Bsc - Electronics
• Lead enhancement projects from concept to launch.
• Redesign processes to increase efficiency through waste reduction.
• Serve as liaison between the business area(s) and IT to ensure business requirements are documented and implemented.
• Build and maintain project plans and ensure deliverables are met timely.
• Analyze current processes for LEAN Six Sigma improvements while analyzing upstream and downstream impacts.
• Troubleshoot member issues and provide detailed impact reports to leadership.
• Establish Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RACI).
• Monitor and document status of project tasks.
• Create and maintain Policy & Procedure documentation for new processes.
• Utilize Microsoft Visio, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word to create and maintain all process documents related to projects in a document library.
- Process Consultant at Clinical Formulary Administration, Humana
- Consultant, Member Engagement Management at Clinical Formulary Administration, Humana
- Clinical Consultant at Claims Cost Management, Humana
- Clinical Analyst at Claims Cost Management, Humana
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Project Management Professional
- B.A. - History
Defining transitional & operations Process and related artifacts with reference to CMMI Services,
Development and ITIL Framework
• Conducting periodic audits/ assessment for 100 %compliance and identify opportunity for im- provements
• Develop training material, conducting trainings for awareness, new process changes, etc.
• Act as Problem Coordinator for all Business areas / Applications
• Designed and implemented new process in order to improve service delivery and client relation- ship and to ensure cost-effectiveness.
• Worked with other teams to manage alignment between company processes and business objec- tives so as to optimize business performance.
• Acted as main point-of-contact for customers and internal teams in addressing process-related enquiries.
- Process consultant at Satyam Computers
- Junior Engineer at Infosys Technologies
- Customer Support Engineer at Reliance Info-stream Pvt. Ltd
- Service Engineer & Controller at Texonic Instruments
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BCA - Bachelors of Computer Science
- Diploma in Instrument Technology - Instrument Technology
- AA in Interior Design - Interior Design
Developing a variety of Plasma Etch processes to demonstrate Dielectric and Conductor process capability on customized wafers for different applications resulting buying orders from customers' satisfactions.
• Designing, collecting data, analyzing, and compiling reports on process engineering experiments for a range of products, within safety guidelines.
• Developing Base line Etch processes and defining process spec to evaluate chamber performance for hardware upgrade, software upgrade across various system of dielectric Etch and conductor Etch platforms.
- Process Consultant at Lam Research
- Industrial Engineer at Western Digital
- Process Staff Engineer at Applied Materials
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Provided process engineering and design/construction/management for biosolids projects worldwide. Thermal processes including drying, gasification, pyrolysis and incineration are the primary focus for design, construction and operations.
- Biosolids Process Consultant at Environmental Process Consultants
- Senior Application/Process Engineer at Siemens Water
- Senior Technical Manager at
- Residual Manager at Swiss Combi System
7 years at this Job
- - Graduate Studies, Electrical Engineering
- - Electrical Control Systems Design
Responsible for creating and maintaining standard work process documentation supporting Grainger's National Contact Centers. Process mapping of complex customer transactions utilizing SAP and SAP interfacing applications.
- Process Consultant at W. W. Grainger, Inc
- Senior Project Manager at Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- at Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Service Delivery Group Manager at Verizon Enterprise Solutions
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration