Intel Corporation - ATM Oregon Die Sort HDX - Aloha, OR - from April 2017 to Present AFO Die Sort HDX Senior Process Engineer 1. Responsible for Sustaining and Engineering support on Testers. Improving procedures, IQ, and proactive troubleshooting support. Parts Selection/Management. Network analyzer and problem solver. Data analysis. Responsible for data acquisition utilizing SQL pathfinder, Python and JMP scripts to maintain and monitor a large number of testers and data logs. Intel Corporation - D1C – Hillsboro, OR - from October 2013 to March 2017 D1C BE Plasma Etch Senior Process Development Engineer 2. Responsible for Sustaining and Engineering support in BE and FE Plasma Etch (TEL CAR, OXS, OXT Tools). Improving Production Yield, Quality, Process Cycle Time and Process Flow. Parts Management and Supplier contact representative. Project Manager for Installation and Qualification of Equipment Tools. Intel Corporation - Fab11X – Rio Rancho, NM - from August 2011 to September 2013 F11X C4 Plasma Etch Senior Process Development Engineer – C4 OXT SEEL 1. C4 Etch Process Engineer and SEEL Responsible for Sustaining, HPM, LEAN, PM Standardization. Optimizing procedures associated with OXTcf tools and G2G. Improving and simplifying several PM Procedures (OXTcf, OXTcp). 2. As a determined problem solver, providing Engineering support to sustain and improve Production Yield, Quality, Process Cycle Time and Process Flow. Parts management and Supplier contact representative for Selection of parts for process improvement. 3. Providing technical leadership and mentoring to both technicians and engineers to adopt a proactive troubleshooting approach.
- Senior Process Development Engineer at Intel Corporation
- Senior Process Development Engineer - Project Manager - Consultant at JJP Technology LLC
- Senior Process Development Engineer - R&D Leader at Tokyo Electron (TEL)
- Teacher of Math and Physics at Secondary High School
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Physics
A global leader in the development and delivery of innovative, treatment-directing information allowing providers to design patient-specific strategies that improve outcomes, increase quality and lower the cost of cancer care. Process Development Engineer Jul 2017 - Current ❖ Achieved ISO 17025 audit ready status 70% earlier than other departments. ❖ Established practices and subsequent documentation manifesting evidence of continuous improvement to achieve ISO 17025 accreditation. ❖ Instituted continuous improvement objectives by organizing cross-functional teams and conducting design reviews ❖ Decreased late payment fees by reducing invoice to payment time more than 40% ❖ Executed on over $50K of annual savings by implementing process improvements ❖ Lead and participated in cross-functional teams to Conducted risk analysis, via FMEA, for all materials used in laboratory operations ❖ Implemented and supervised the use of Asana© project management software company-wide
- Process Development Engineer at Pierian Biosciences (FKA DiaTech Oncology)
- Research Associate II at Pierian Biosciences
- Clinical Laboratory Technician at Pierian Biosciences
- Countertop Fabricator at Meyer Decorative Surfaces
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BSc - Biology
Design, execute, analyze and document experiments for medium development and scale down models of bioreactor processes using DOE and multivariate data analysis approaches ♦ Develop high-throughput upstream process development experiments using the ambr250 system ♦ Contribute to technology development and technology transfer initiatives for the Cell Culture group ♦ Review documentation and raw material change notifications relevant to GMP production, bioreactor processes, and cell culture medium ♦ Supervise and train group members in cell culture, bioprocesses, experimental execution, and data analysis. ♦ Lead a team of process development engineers working on ambr250 bioprocessing studies ♦ Developed a new medium and feed platform for fed-batch processes, achieving >10 g/L titers
- Process Development Engineer III at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Cell Culture and Media Development
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at Boehringer-Ingelheim, Process Science, Cell Culture
- Graduate Research Assistant at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Biological Engineering
- Analyst Consultant at Lockwood Financial Advisors Corp., Generans Bioventures
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ph.D. in Biological Engineering - Biological Engineering
- B.S. in Industrial Biotechnology - Industrial Biotechnology
Winston-Salem, NC 2011 - 2019
Manufacturer of connectivity and sensor products (Automotive)
Sr. Manufacturing and Process Development Engineer
Developed automated assembly systems in lean manufacturing environment including building 3d designs, purchasing parts and facilitating assembly with technicians.
• Launched process for automated assembly, metrology and gauging, temperature and position sensor validation, robotic end of arm tooling and high-speed assembly of terminal and connector products.
• Heavily involved with 3d solid modeling of touch tooling up to large multi station modules.
• Utilized precision machined and 3d printed parts to integrate standard components into elite manufacturing systems improving overall operational efficiencies significantly.
• Reduced scrap and lag time between defect detection and corrective action by integrating a non-contact measurement system adjacent to injection molding process to check critical sealing surface dimensions on power steering control interface.
• Discovered a value-add inspection capability by detecting critical feature defects contributing to poor seal performance.
• Augmented end of arm robot tooling laser sensor capability to detect incomplete mold cavity fill during transfer from mold cell to assembly conveyor saving value-add operations prior to end off line test.
• Refined a process for automating the functional testing of over temperature protection of electrical vehicle charging receptacle providing a more efficient means of verification on production floor versus a full calibration procedure in a laboratory environment.
- Sr. Manufacturing and Process Development Engineer at TE Connectivity
- Project Engineer (Contractor) at Levolor - Kirsch
- Automation system Integrator at Automation and Process Specialists
- Design Engineer at Kaba Ilco Corporation
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Drafting and Design technology
WaveForm Technologies is a branch of the AgaMatrix biosensor company. Continued product
development activities on the minimally invasive blood glucose biosensor previously owned by Bayer
Healthcare (see below)
● Developed a manufacturable process from a lab-scale polyurethane synthesis reaction. Reduced the number of steps needed, and simplified the process to achieve a repeatable process that led to a product that met specification.
● Developed a biosensor test system that significantly increased testing capacity, while reducing complexity and cost: ◦ Increased testing capacity from 32 sensors/day to more than 600/day ◦ Reduced measurement hardware costs from $400k/16 sensors to $25k/96 sensors ◦ Moved from a "single pot" system to a multi-bath system allowing for semi-continuous flow of biosensors through the measurement system, leading to the increased capacity. ◦ Personally wrote the data collection software using the MS .net framework and stored the data in SQL. ◦ Personally wrote the data analysis software to retrieve data from SQL, analyze it, determine if it meets the product specification, and then generate a test report.
● Trained new hires to the manufacturing and testing procedures, and monitored them to ensure compliance. Test Method Development:
● Developed an UHPLC/APC test method to determine the molecular weight of polyurethanes. This allowed us to significantly reduce costs versus the external lab we had been employing. Additionally, we discovered that the samples we had been sending to the external lab had been degrading during transit and storage at the external lab. Quality Systems:
● Conformed to cGMP and cGLP in an FDA regulated environment
● Developed and revised work instructions and SOPs
- Sr Process Development Engineer at WaveForm Technologies, and AgaMatrix Company
- Manufacturing Process Engineer at AcryMed/Kimberly-Clark HealthCare
- Sr. Process Engineer at Bayer HealthCare Diabetes Care
- Research Scientist at MicroStructure Technologies
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Chemistry
- Responsible for analyzing automotive structural components to determine the best manufacturing process. - Research and analyze customers design proposals and specifications to determine feasibility of design and manufacturing. - Project Lead for Process Design of new 2022 model vehicle. - In charge of development for over 50-60 comps spanning 8 different car models. - Cross-trained in data management department. - Analyze and create three-dimensional surface modeling data. - Understanding of die and press auxiliary equipment for stamping production. - Strong ability to maintain communications channels between team members and customers. - Responsible for preparing reports, proposals, and cost estimates of Dies and parts together.
- Process Development Engineer at G-TEKT North American Corporation
- Irrigation Technician at Bright View Landscapes
- Warehouse Associate at Road Runner Sports
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Science & Engineering
- Associate of Science degree
Development of low-cost, scalable process for the manufacturing of components for next-generation Li- batteries ❖ Process development for Lithium, Cobalt and Rare-earth beneficiation from used Li- batteries, e-waste & minerals ❖ Concaving ideas, building teams & new business opportunities around functional materials & process innovations
- Materials and Process Development Engineer at Hazen Research
- Program Manager at ITN Energy Systems
- Senior Scientist (Manufacturing) at ITN Energy Systems
- Principal Scientist at American Superconductor Corporation
1 year at this Job
- - Chemistry
- Ph. D. - Chemistry
Senior engineer responsible for Quality and Manufacture of advanced display systems for U.S Government tactical aircraft. Lead activities in method development, supplier selection and quality management. Consultant for new product design and assembly equipment selection. Manage subcontractor development and supplier quality issues. Division Subject Matter Expert for Government Specifications, solders, coatings, adhesives, circuit cards. Design/create custom tools and fixtures to simplify manufacturing and assure product quality.
- Principle Manufacturing Process Development Engineer at L-3 COMMUNICATIONS
- Business Development/Operations Manager /Customer Advocate Manager at CISCO SYSTEMS/ SCIENTIFIC-ATLANTA
- Program Manager, Subcontractor Manager/New Product Introduction at ARRIS INTERACTIVE
- Department Lead, Materials and Processes Engineering at BOEING/ ROCKWELL INTERNATIONAL
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- - Inorganic Chemistry
Purifying a desired polymer from cell broth, and processing it to a dry powder. Performed at lab scale to conduct range finding for full-scale production. Experiments are scaled down from a pilot plant process and scaled up for full-scale production. Relevant process steps include: flocculation, centrifugation (continuous and batch), depth filtration, TFF/diafiltration, ultrafiltration, trituration, and drying. Additional duties include: data recording, data analytics, scaling of various unit operations, floor support for full scale facility (GMP), second scientist review, technical documentation, and modified lowry protein assay.
- Downstream Process Development Engineer at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at OSU Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Engineering Co-op in R&D at Silfex Inc
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
• Collaborated with dry etch, implant and photolithography groups to develop a novel Carbon hard mask process for latest generations of memory devices
• Developed metal films for DRAM and emerging memory devices
- R&D Process Development Engineer at Micron Technology
- Doctoral Fellow at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Research Assistant at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Teaching Assistant at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- PhD - Physics
- BA - Physics