Process engineer for the headliners assembly line.
- Process Engineer at Adient
- Continuous Improvement Engineer at Futurist Automotive
- Advanced Manufacturing Engineer Intern at Futuris
- Production Associate at Tesla Motors, Inc.
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Process Engineer, Cell Manager, Production Supervisor, Assistant Engineering Manager, Tool Engineering Supervisor, Draftsman.
- Process Engineer at VanSeal Corporation
- Product Designer/Draftsman at Flex-N-Gate Corporation
- General Laborer, Draftsman at Tri-Star Corporation
30 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Organizational Leadership
- A.A.S. - Drafting Technology
Production Process engineer , accomplished New product project in time and improvement product efficiency ......
- Process Engineer at Foxconn
- Customer Support Engineer at Unisys
- Process Engineer at CTS
- Process Engineer at Inventice
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Information technology management (IT project management )
- B.S. - Computer Engineering
Oct 2016 to Present
• Responsible for Injection department productivity and efficiency, as well as improvement projects and assisting other departments.
- Process Engineer at T S Trim Industries
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
is an American technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors and various integrated circuits, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally Process Engineer, Richardson Texas 2018-Now Tool owner for Vertical diffusion furnaces Tool owner for several semiconductor layers, managing each tool and layers that run on the tool. The tool layers must be within target and SPC controlled. Determine the problem and put plans in place to remedy issue. GLOBALFOUNDRIES Semiconductor foundry leader, manufacturing integrated circuits in high volume
- Process Engineer at TEXAS INSTRUMENTS LTD
- MTS Process Engineer at IRAD PECVD ALD
- Senior Process Engineer at INTEL
- at INTEL
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physics
- HND - Chemistry
• Worked as a process engineer for Cisco-TMG (BU) networking devices, box-build assembly and laser products at other business units.
• Conducted root cause analysis and failure analysis based on element data collection, measurement, and reporting for return merchandise authorization (RMA).
• Monitor production yield and process control parameters, and troubleshoot all engineering issues.
• Facilitated lean manufacturing impact events for supply chain, led turnaround procedures, and oversaw material handling work flow. Projects: Successfully transferred Fiber rod project for manufacturing at Thailand from the customer in Bordeaux, France.
- Process Engineer at Fabrinet Ltd
- Electronics Engineer, Intern at R&DE
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- M.S.E - Electrical Engineering.
- Bachelor's of Technology - Electronics and Telecommunication
• My role in this company is to managing inventory, setup the process required for manufacturing a particular product, implementing the lean principles in order to reduce the production time involved in this process.
• I maintained good relationship with the suppliers and employees to maintain a good environment in the organization.
• Implementing the existing production techniques with the new methodologies which I have learned in my Bachelors.
• Used lean principles in order to reduce the amount of scrap obtained at the end of the process and maintaining the inventory level to a optimum level. So that they wont be having any shortage at any time.
• As a process Engineer, I have learned how to deal with the customers and giving their products within their specified limitations.
- Process Engineer at OBLUM Industries
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
I am a process engineer of axial line, but worked in single ended too, and have know about the FILM, Snap in and multpin capaciotrs types,I was a process engineer of testing process and make improvements in winding, testing, aging, and dosage process, in TDK kft my comunication is in english with supervisors, others engineers and managers, but I use simple hungarian and german to talk with operators. I was a EPCOS Brazilian worker, but TDK kft make a contract with me, for me help to start, training, make improvements and solve problems in process during new axial line installation in Hungary. The first year my function was help to start the production in all process since the can welding until soldering star welding, but I work in slliting, winding, assembly, impregnation, testing, aging, inpections, J lead types, taping process and in soldering star. It is all process to produce a Aluminium capacitor. In second year I worked in improvements in all process, organize the spare parts list, found new suppliers and make maintenance improvements. In this year work in clealiness project, new products and new machines for soldering star and Jlead.
- Process Engineer at TDK electronics Kft - Hungary
- Process Engineer at EPCOS do Brasil
- Product Engineer trainee at Otam ventiladores (fans and ehxausters) - Porto Alegre - Brazil
- Technician of maintenance at FEMINA - Hospital of Porto Alegre
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Manufacturing process
- Bachelor - Mechanical engineer
- Technician - Maintenance
Mr. Easterly offers more than 3 years of professional experience as a CQV and process engineer in the life science industry. His experience includes clean-utilities, effluent decontamination /neutralization processes, process gases, cold chain and CTU validation, HVAC, and testing and balancing. Zach is a technical and detail driven individual with effective issue resolution skills. Prior to joining Genesis, Mr. Easterly spent 4 years working as a union apprentice for a testing and balancing firm. His work was primarily in pharmaceutical facilities; auditing HVAC systems, performing HEPA filter integrity testing, air and fluid balancing and duct leakage tests. He also worked briefly in the petro-chemical field. Mr. Easterly has completed projects for a variety of the following clients: Spark Therapeutics Merck Fresenius Kabi Wuxi AppTec Lonza Texas A&M
- Process Engineer at Genesis Engineers
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Chemical Engineering
Corporate Process engineer responsible for instrument and electrical control design and project management for ten facilities. Project management for facilities upgrades Developed electrical safe work practices procedure NFPA 70E Managed FM Global audit and control modifications Automated conveyor system Made fire control system upgrades Developed corporate infrared PM program
- Process Engineer at Interstate Resources, LLC
- Supervisor at Kapstone Paper
- Supervisor at Green Bay Packaging Arkansas Kraft
- Supervisor/Planner at International Paper Franklin Mill
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Industrial Electricity
- A.A.S. - Electrical Engineering Technology
- High School Diploma