My position as Process Engineer includes a wide variety of responsibilities. I produce new and edit current product design, machine
- Process Engineer at Monarch Materials group
6 months at this Job
- High school - Engineering
Process Engineer and IT Administrator for Department of Defense client
- Process Engineer at Inductive Minds
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Bachelor's - Geography
- Associate - Elecronic and Print Graphics
Process engineer in development of novel LED display technologies Responsible for fabrication and characterization of test devices using a full suite of semiconductor fabrication techniques (lithography, etch, CVD, PVD)
- Process Engineer at Facebook Reality Labs via Fresh Consulting
- Senior Process Engineer at VerAvanti, Incorporated
- Nanofabrication Engineer at Washington Nanofabrication Facility
- Senior Process Engineer at Supercritical Systems, Inc./Tokyo Electron Limited
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
Senior Process Engineer - Conductor Etch Logic
- Senior Process Engineer at Lam Research
- at Lam Research
- Process Engineer at Lam Research
- Research Assistant at National Renewable Energy Laboratory
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Ph. D in Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
- - research
Process engineer for automated laser marking equipment
- Process Engineer at BAYER HEALTHCARE (U.S. Tech Solutions)
- Process Engineer at
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bioengineering
Doyon Anvil is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and an Alaska Native-OwnedCorporation. It is a joint venture between Doyon, Limited and Anvil Corporation located inAnchorage, Alaska. Doyon Anvil provides Alaska-based multi-discipline engineering and design,procurement, and consulting services and a knowledge of Alaska client’s needs. I work as a process engineer for a variety of upstream, midstream, and downstream projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Process Engineer at Doyon Anvil
- Sales Engineer at LONG BUILDING TECHNOLOGIES
- Process Engineer at CH2M-HILL
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
Process Engineer for composite structures layup on rotor blades, and tail cone.
• Developed process improvements and countermeasures to reduce scrap rate and cost.
• Specified and upgraded tooling to meet critical assembly requirements.
• Wrote shop floor work and rework instructions, and assembly guides.
• Developed prototype tooling items to increase productivity.
• Deployed latest revisions and specifications to shop floor and work instructions.
- Process Engineer at Ducommun Incorporated
- Manufacturing Engineer, Integrated Product Team at Boeing Aircraft Company
- Member Technical Staff at North American Aviation Organization
10 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
Mainly using English as a working language) -Working alone (that time didn't have manager) preparing every part for engineering side should have for my responsible product such as design layout, create new document and work instruction, equipment transfer, buyer information, BOI&HTS and other. -Work as project transfer leader engineer in, Shenzhen, China about 4 months. Transfer Process, Equipment and Know-how from China site to Thailand site. -Process improvement to meet the requirement from company and customers. With high reliability of the product itself. Deep process learning and product fundamental design to improve for better process quality. Design new fixture, equipment, material holder to decrease handling issue. -Kaizen improvement follow kaizen method. Design and Set-up production line layout by myself. -Working as equipment engineer to support a lot of equipment and tools incoming at the set-up time. -Production line Verification and Qualification process. -After 1 year of working got a promotion to be a process engineer leader for my responsible product. Leading one experienced engineer and two new graduate engineer as for the process control.
- Process engineer at Lumentum International Thailand
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Eng
- - Basic Chinese-Mandarin
Specialization: Engineering - Mechanical/Semiconductor/Automotive
Role: Process Engineer
Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Costumer NIDEC PHILLIPPINES CORPORATION Position: Process Engineer
Responsible in maintaining and improving the machines and instrument,
provide countermeasures for product improvement and increase machine
efficiency and capability as required in the manufacture of products.
Description DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Check and evaluate equipment, instrument or components to identify and eliminate sources of failure, to maintain accuracy and specifications required in the manufactured of products.
• Participate in the discussion of any quality, process and machine related problems, improvements and development of new ideas in terms of machine performance and cost effective manufacturing process.
• Coordinate with the immediate superior regarding any activities and plans in the production.
• Conduct machine set -up and machine conversion in accordance with the planned schedule.
• Do machine tool change and offsetting if machine requires to.
• Maintain good running condition of machines under his/ her control.
• Conduct machine preventive maintenance to ensure productivity and efficiency on all machines as the need requires to.
• Do minor and major Troubleshooting in accordance with his/her knowledge about the existing machine trouble.
• Do Program correction and modification if there's a need in doing so. And Do basic programming KINDS OF CNC MACHINE CAN OPERATE
• G5 UP with fanuc series 21i-Ta,
• SEIBU (SNC - 20P) with fanuc series 21i-Ta,
• SEIBU (SNC - 20DT) with fanuc series 21i-Ta,
• D5 Fanuc series 21i-TB.
• D5 Fanuc series 21i- T
• DT- 5 Fanuc series 0-T
• G05 - NP Fanuc series 21i-T
• G04- NP Fanuc series 21i-TB
- Process Engineer at Sunnelit Phillippines
- Fresh Grad / Less than 1 Year at Yutaka Manufacturing
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Primary liaison between management and production personnel. Trained and directed supervisors in how to meet production goals effectively.
• Developed metrics and analysis tools for gauging shiftwork and production efficiencies. Developed and proposed workplace solutions to senior management and ownership.
• Consulted on proposed additions of new production facilities. Communicated status issues and risks to management.
• Initiated Process Engineering Department for Vista Sand Ltd. Led effort to hire Senior Process Engineer. Expanded company network by reaching out to leading technology companies in the industry.
- Process Engineer at Vista Sand Ltd
- Systems Engineering Co-Op at Vista Sand Ltd
- Systems Engineering Internship at Vista Sand Ltd
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Systems Engineering