• As a Process Improvement Analyst I aid in helping to identify opportunities, within the current environment, to improve operational processes.
• Build workflow and data capturing tools utilizing the DECISIONS workflow software application and Microsoft Excel.
• Coordinate efforts with our California team to ensure timely and quality deliverables.
• Conduct meetings with our clients to gain feedback and to ensure product satisfaction.
• Frequently work with database managers and software application developers in efforts to provide detailed data and application requirements that meet the developing needs and result in adequate turnaround times.
- Business Process Improvement Analyst at Smile Brands Inc.
- Reporting Analyst/Workflow Coordinator/Team Lead at Accenture
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college - Software Developer
As a Process Improvement Analyst, responsibilities are defines, designs and implements continuous improvement programs to ensure programs are integrating vertically and horizontally across the organization. Defines improvement projects aligned with Business Strategies. Analyzing improvement programs for potential results which Facilitates and Coaches improvement teams. Establishes and maintains performance metrics to measure program success. Installs process excellence supports for program governance, project reviews, communications, training, certifications and rewards and ability to perform fair complex professional tasks. Problem solving, developing solutions to a variety of complex problems, material cost, finding material last place priced, determining objectives of assignments and planning schedules, arranging activities to accomplish objectives.
- Process Improvement Analyst 3 at Huntington Ingalls Industries/Newport News Shipbuilding
- Data Management/Configuration Analyst 2 at Northrop Grumman, LLC
- at AMSEC, LLC
- Specification Technical Writer II at AMSEC, LLC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Art in Business Administration - Human Resources
- Associates of Art in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Generated a Value-Stream Map of the process in order to identify VAs and NVAs and times associated with those
• Strategized techniques to eliminate Non-Value Adding Activities so as to enhance efficiency
• Carried out 5-Whys (Root Cause Analysis) and Ishikawa diagrams so as to locate the root causes of the bottlenecks
• Developed a 5S workspace management strategy and documented the process for the internal customers
• Identified areas for business process improvements & implemented Lean measures such as work standardization, best practices so as to strive for Kaizen (Continuous Improvement)
- Business Process Improvement Analyst at Aquivita Life Sciences
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Engineering Management - Relevant
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunications - Electronics and Telecommunications
Evaluated, planned, and proposed business process improvement actions to executive managements through cross-functional projects on a quarterly basis in areas including engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and sales/marketing as part of selective post master's rotational program.
• Reduced risk of building and sending vehicles not compliant with local environmental/safety regulations by enhancing the vehicle homologation and configuration reporting and review process.
• Streamlined the indirect goods and services procurement process with annual spend of $120M+ by uncovering inefficiencies within request for quote and purchase order communication systems.
• Initiated accrual activities for expedited purchasing process by identifying understated liability of commitment to contractors of $66.2M for launch of 2016 Jeep Compass in Mexico assembly plant.
- Business Process Improvement Analyst at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Asia Pacific Product Portfolio Strategy Intern at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Design Engineer II at Honda R&D Americas Ohio Center
- CO-OP at Toyota Technical Center
2 years at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Management
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering - Purdue Engineering Student Council
- - Teaching Assistant
- - Japanese
• Develop process improvement procedures to increase operational efficiency.
• Analyze current process standards, perform data gathering, root cause analysis, and performance trending and metrics to determine areas for improvement.
• Implement process change requirements.
• Manage projects involving engineering, and operations.
• Train staff as needed
• Update and maintain process & procedure documents as needed.
• Successfully completed build-out and implementation of new company-wide Quality Management System.
- Process Improvement Analyst at Cor-Pro Systems Operating, Ltd.
- Executive Assistant at MAN Diesel & Turbo North America Inc
- Corporate Receptionist at MAN Diesel & Turbo North America Inc
- Catering Sales & Marketing Assistant at Corner
8 months at this Job
- Associate - Geosciences
• Support our account management, pharmacists, training, and operations teams to improve quality standards across the organization.
• Monitor inbound and outbound customer service calls. Facilitate meetings with clients and account management to determine that "Best In Class" customer service was achieved.
• Provide data for improvement by analyzing processes and client specific trends. Includes completing ad hoc project management assignments.
• Design improvement action plans based on call monitors and trend analysis.
• Lead internal calibration sessions with quality, training, and operations to reinforce standard operating processes for the organization.
• Audit areas of business for overall quality improvement by using speech analytics software to analyze queries for account management, business planning, and training.
- Quality Process Improvement Analyst at Express Scripts
- Quality Speech Analytics Analyst at Express Scripts
- Resolution Team Lead at Express Scripts
- Customer Service Team Lead at ValueOptions Inc
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college coursework completed
• Analyst for Vasek Polak Health Clinic, Community Health Dept.
• Analyze clinic's scheduling system, user procedures, and identifying problems areas for improvement
• Review clinic capacities and work flow to find other areas that need improvement
• Conduct research through interviews with staff, patients, and physicians
• Prepare detailed root cause analysis
• Develop new workflow system with proposed ideas that came through research
- Process Improvement Analyst - Intern at Providence Health System Little Company of Mary
- Director of Business Development at Pacific Post-Acute
- Marketing Director at University Park Healthcare Center & Maple Healthcare Center
- at AR America Inc. Healthcare Marketing
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Science - Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science
Reviews inbound, outbound or written communication or processes and evaluate, advocate performance based on a standard of set criteria. Ensures consistent measurement across the site by participating in internal and external call calibrations sessions. Provides additional support to ensure our program goals and deadlines are met. Additional duties include but are not limited to taking client phone calls, reporting on trends, reviewing sources and documents, etc. * Partners with supervisors to work on performance improvements, recommendations for tools and resources available. * Conducts quality presentations for new hire classes, provide refresher training classes and coaching. * Facilitates focus groups/process improvement support, and quarterly business reviews with clients and leadership team members. * Ensures regulatory compliance/HIPAA compliance and adherence to contractual obligations. * Assists with Ad-Hoc reporting and daily/monthly performance reports. * Assists with SOP, Process Flow and Training Manual reviews. * Creates and maintain SharePoint sites. Centralized and organized shared documents for team access and utilization. * Completes monthly quality audit assessments for phone calls and data entry. Quality scores increased from 80% to 95% within the first six months of program launch. * Oversees that 5% of total call volume is reviewed each month for Adverse Events/Product Complaints. 134 Rabey Farm Road Suffolk, VA 23435 [email protected] linkedin.com/in/tamika-lloyd-37a567ab (843) 453-4073 Page Two PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE, continued
- Associate Quality & Process Improvement Analyst at ESI Company
- Program Manager at ESI Company
- Program Supervisor at ESI Company
- Customer Service Representative III- Team Lead at HEALTH NET FEDERAL SERVICES, LLC
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- BBA - Business Administration
• Developed process architecture for Indian Health Service (IHS) program
• Developed and implemented accelerated process improvement approach
• Developed hybrid (graphical & text based) process system and supporting process assets for IHS program
• Results: Defined process improvement approach and process architecture for IHS program, resulting in a process system that is compliant with CMMI Maturity Level 2.
- Sr. Process Improvement Analyst at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Independent Consultant at
- Lead Process Engineer & Technical Fellow - Operational Excellence at CACI International, Inc
- CMMI Specialist at QSSI, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BS (Approx. 90 SH toward degree) - Computer Information Systems
o Promoted to be an CPIA as one of the CPI Team members to develop, standardize and automate the business process in order to improve the business quality, eliminate manual process, increase productivity within the organization. o Recognized to receive "Outstanding Award" for creating a new process to increase the work efficiency by 90%. o Developed and implemented the RACI matrix in cross-functional processes to improve operational efficiency by 80%. o Performs data gathering, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to develop appropriate process control strategies. o Manages projects involving engineering, research, maintenance, and operations. o Prepares communication plans for multiple stakeholders to understand the process change requirements. o Collects information and evaluates them in the alignment of project goals and organization goals. o Leads and supports cross-functional transformation teams to utilize the new process accordingly.
- Continuous Process Improvement Analyst at Schlumberger Oilfield Services
- Business Analyst - Finance at Schlumberger Oilfield Services
- Financial Analyst at Schlumberger Oilfield Services
- Accounts Receivable Manager at SureTec Financial Corporation
11 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- B.S - Business Management Studies
- CPA Candidate