• Identified and evaluated process improvement opportunities for E-Pass Toll system product and IT help desk, implementing new solutions to enhance network downtime reporting and data management.
• Provided feedback on the implementation of recovery procedures for critical system failures when the network went down and responsible for planning performance tuning procedures.
• Developed and maintained systems used to track and report on IT help desk requests, E-Pass rates, toll transactions, transponder failures and simultaneous toll violators.
• Managed and executed process re-engineering projects impacting one or more areas of the business including E-Pass Xtra to improve efficiencies, reduce expense and provide improved customer service.
• Implemented a performance management and improvement process that leads to a positive and measurable impact within Central FL Expressway Authority IT process flow.
- IT Process Improvement Consultant at Central FL Expressway Authority
- Sr. IT Process Engineering Manager at Symantec & Veritas Technologies
- IT Project Manager/Quality Assurance at Liberty Medial Supply
- Systems/Applications Analyst III at Liberty Medical Supply
1 year at this Job
- - Business Administration
Responsible for training, coaching, counseling, and mentoring associates throughout the organization on use of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques. Additionally responsible for leading numerous continuous improvement projects, conducting annual Business Excellence self-assessments, and facilitating operations based quality culture teams. Combined hard and soft dollar savings ranging from $100,000 to $2 million per Black Belt project. Extensive use and facilitation of team Value Stream Mapping and Business Process Mapping exercises via point kaizen and 3 to 5 day kaizen events. Waste reductions from kaizen ranging from 40 to 80 percent per event. Developed and delivered customized kaizen training material for office and administrative areas. Training curriculum included interactive, practical, hands-on, fun table top learning exercises. Facilitated activities with process operators, as well as internal and external customers. Manager Customer Inquiry Analysis & Reporting (8/2004 to 3/2005) Responsible for managing inquiry and analysis team of two associates. Facilitated processes used to: research reported defects, identify root cause, recommend corrective actions, and communicate resolution to internal and external customers.
- Process Improvement Consultant at DST Output
- Manager Quality Assurance & Job Skills Training at DST Output
- Business Improvement Manager at DST Output
- Technical Development Manager at DST Output
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - business
- B. S. - Accounting
1) Analyze and define organization's function and purpose. 2) Study service quality indicators and data. 3) Identify areas of defect resolution and efficiency improvement. 4) Develop process improvement plan. 5) Assist in implementation of process improvement plan. 6) Train line employees and leadership group in TQM. 7) Develop or assist company's strategic planning in business plan and/or marketing plan.
- Business Process Improvement Consultant at Self-Employed
- International Business Consultant at Self-Employed
- Director of Quality at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- at The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - International Business
- BS - Hotel and Restaurant Management Administration
Acting Supervisor/Operations and Process Improvement Consultant -Fully partner on Repeat and Excessive Caller Initiative, limited in scope to multi LOB products, processes, procedures, and functions although many have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications -Plan, organize, monitor, and control individually assigned deliverables of the project using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion -Integrate best practices within the business while creating new and better ways of doing work to ensure continuous process improvement for all employee resources -Engage with team members and business partners to analyze, implement, and update processes by utilizing process improvement methodologies and techniques -Partner with the business to develop and transition plans, including implementation, ongoing success measures, to sustain the change -Subject matter expert in multiple LOB's to facilitate specific targeted coaching (as needed) to FLU's, including associates, SCA's, Team and Unit Managers across all retail sites internal and supplier -Work with other business subject matter experts to design or redesign LOB processes and procedures -Reviews and analyzes accounts and customer situations that may require differentiated treatment or specialized resolution -Develop and facilitate implementation of bi-weekly executive call listening to ensure consistency between sites, identify knowledge gaps, and put corrective actions in place -Through this project have contributed to decreased call center service levels by 500,000 calls over 11 months with an additional 5% decrease projected by December of 2018
- Acting Supervisor/Operations and Process Improvement Consultant at Teletech Holdings, Inc. DBA Bank of America
- OJT and Flight (Post Production) Training Facilitator and Team Lead at Teletech Holdings, Inc. DBA Bank of America
- Escalation Desk Supervisor/Card Product Sales Trainer at Teletech Holdings, Inc. DBA Bank of America
- Independent Public Affairs Consultant at The Urban Institute
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Fire Science Technology
• Implemented system for joint venture to build a new business from scratch.
• Built business system for 340B Prime Vendor Apexus, standard operating procedures, checklists, A3s, and process maps for existing and new business ventures.
• Developed key Epic development vendor relationship for Acentrus Specialty Pharmacy.
• Designed, built, and implemented Apexus portfolio project management process, prioritization, decision making, tools, status reporting, and training.
• Facilitated 12 Rapid Improvement Events (RIE) for Apexus, 1 for Aptitude, and 1 for Vizient
• Streamlined, organized and standardized the Aptitude bid to closure workflow.
• Streamlined the Vizient global RFP process for a higher win rate.
- Process Improvement Project Manager at Vizient / Apexus / Aptitude / BCBS
- Temp Project Manager / Quality Control Manager at Dunhill Development
- PMO Portfolio Project Management at Nationstar Mortgage
- PMO Program / Project Manager - Continuous Improvement at Commercial Metals
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- PMP Certification
- Safety Certificate
- MBA - Management
- BS - Business
Freelance Business Process Improvement / Business Analyst - with experience across business environments including Medicare, Insurance, claims processing, transactions, marketing, medical device, FDA regulated operations, sterilization, manufacturing, distressed supplier management, Supplier quality. Effective project manager of cross functional improvement teams, independent self-starter requiring minimal direction. Extensive process mapping and analysis experience (Visio), data analysis, and creative solutions with MS Excel and MS Access. Excellent computer skills. Highly adaptable with ability to quickly assimilate and contribute in nearly any environment. Skilled at teaching staff Lean Six Sigma concepts and metrics. Ability to work remotely with extensive travel.
- Process Improvement Consultant at Relentless Excellence LLC
- Medicare Consultant / Process Improvement Consultant at Noridian Healthcare Solutions
- Business Process Improvement Consultant at General Dynamics Electric Boat
- Business Process Improvement Consultant at ASO LLC
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics/Business
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
Process Improvement Consultant Niemeyer Consulting (Marion, IA) 11-99 to Present; Iowa Quality Center 2-09 to 10-12; 7-18 to Present; Pavelka’s Point Consulting 11-12 to 2-15
• Leading continuous improvement projects by aligning customer’s critical needs with the company’s strategic goals, strategies, and tactics. Customer centric approach focusing on customer needs, current systems, variation within processes, measuring outcomes, workforce development and change management.
• Collaborate with the Iowa Quality Center’s Student T.E.A.M.S. Project Based Learning program; introduce Plan Do Study Act (PDSA) framework and quality planning tools to students giving them new skills to solve on-site business problems. Student’s theory for improvement detailing their business project is presented to business senior leaders and staff, to school leadership, and to parents.
• Businesses consulted with include: KSB Hospital, Iowa Department of Education, D.C Taylor, Sutter Health Systems, Trees Forever, Goodwill, Linn County, U of I Hygienic Laboratory, and Medical Associates.
- Process Improvement Consultant at Niemeyer Consulting
- Quality Process Improvement Engineer at Niemeyer Consulting
- Operations and Revenue Consultant at SUTTER HEALTH SYSTEMS
- Sr. Director of Laboratory Administration at UNILAB, INC
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
Currently responsible for supporting activities associated with Metric Reporting, Dashboard Development, Predictive Modeling, and Data Analysis.
• Developed and enhanced organization staffing model, productivity model, and claims executive scorecard to improve our operational and organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Led inventory cleanup efforts to decrease turnaround times and provide better insight into our daily queues. * Reduced the volume of Life queues with active items from 40 with 8k items to approximately 20 with 5k items. * Reduced the volume of Annuity queues with active items from 35 with 39k items to approximately 25 with 12k items.
• Identified and drove implementation of enhancements. Used MS Excel, Minitab, QI Macros, and MS Visio for statistical analysis, data visualization, and process mapping. Achieved major results, for example: * Reduced Life payment turnaround time from 8 business days with 54% within goal to 3 business days with 92% within goal. * Reduced Annuity payment turnaround time from 6 business days with 67% within goal to 1 business day with 98% within goal.
- Business Process Improvement Consultant at Lincoln Financial
- Accounting System Associate - Finance Business Solutions at Lincoln Financial
- Customer Service Processing Professional - Customer Solutions at Lincoln Financial
- New Business Associate - Underwriting & New Business at Lincoln Financial
5 years at this Job
- M.S. - Information and Knowledge Strategy
- M.B.A. - Business Management
- B.B.A. - Organizational Leadership and Management
- A.A.S. - Computer and Information Science
- Certificate - Project Leadership
- Certificate - Change Leadership
- Certificate - Financial Management
- Certificate - Execution
- Certificate - High Performance Leadership
- Certificate - Executive Leadership
- Certificate - Business Leadership Skills
- Certificate - Computer Information Systems
Led organizational or cross-departmental performance improvement events and projects through Lean, Six Sigma, and other process improvement approaches to problem solving. Worked closely with Service Line Leaders, Physicians, and Clinical Staff to establish and drive a culture of continuous improvement throughout service lines. Played key role in improving processes within the continuum of care, with the aim of improving service to patients, physician partners, and employees.
• Supported service lines in achieving tactical and strategic goals by leading cross-functional teams through operational improvement initiatives resulting in improved operating efficiencies.
• Led cross-functional teams including leadership, physicians, nurses, and patients to gather data, observe operating procedures and workflow, perform times studies, and analyze data to create recommendations for process improvements.
• Coordinated improvement events and follow-up activities for assigned redesign implementation.
• Trained, coached, and facilitated improvement efforts of redesign teams using the principles of Lean and Six Sigma.
• Worked in partnership with assigned service lines, and teams to develop Lean strategies and ensure adherence to the system Performance Improvement standards and principles of Lean.
• Coordinated and integrated services with other departments in a collaborative approach.
• Facilitates a high level of accountability and attainment of measurable outcomes.
• Conducted needs assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation, and sustainment of change to meet organizational business objectives.
• Developed and delivered presentations, reports, and other forms of communication to communicate proposals, initiatives, and updates.
- Process Improvement Consultant at UCHealth
- Solutions Manager at General Electric Healthcare
- Senior Director at MedAssets, Inc
- Project Manager, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt at General Electric Healthcare
10 months at this Job
Establish strategic direction for sustained business process improvement for a leading financial service corporation and the sixth-largest bank in the U.S. by total assets, with responsibility for managing multiple high- profile Lean Six Sigma projects that streamline processes, optimize results, and reduce costs. Key Highlights: * Increased compliance with cyber security vulnerability remediation from 0% to 90% company wide. Gathered data from stakeholders, determined root causes, and facilitated solutions acceptable to multiple groups. * Reduced printer certification times from 6 months to 67 days and by completely redesigning the work process and working with vendors to address critical issues, significantly reducing the company's exposure to printer-based cyber security issues. * Increased capacity of the technology used in issuing commercial credit cards to third parties by 39% resulting in capacity for revenue of more than $9MM annually by streamlining the process and removing non-value activities and multiple rework loops.
- Senior Process Improvement Consultant & Associate Vice President at PNC Financial Services
- project and team lead at PNC Financial Services
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Natural Resources