Contract Process Improvement Management Consultant
- Process Improvement Consultant at CMHG LLC
at this Job
- MBA - Management
Johnstown, OH August 2018-January 2019
Company that serves as liaison between buyers and breeders, specializing in placement of small breed dogs with families, with $12
million in sales and locations in Florida, Washington, D.C., and Ohio.
Process Improvement Consultant / Operations Manager
Recruited and hired to provide leadership in improving culture and accountability, as well as establish systemic processes to maximize
production. Managed team of 18. Oversaw daily operations, including monitoring and analyzing systems of production / provision to assess effectiveness and create strategies for improvement. Established policies for various departments within organization and
team with other managers to coordinate implementation. Facilitated communication between employees and departments.
Set team performance goals and objectives. Mentored team members to ensure overall growth and success. Reviewed employee
performance and provide positive motivation via rewards program. Developed corrective action plans to address team member
challenges. Determined staffing needs and hired employees. Oversaw training process for new employees and track / measure staff
performance. Wrote Job descriptions, processes, policies, and procedures. 614-432-2877 [email protected]
Analyzed operational reports and utilize findings to power procedural change and operational decisions. Presented findings to ownership and other stakeholders. Planned, scheduled, and reviewed workload and available manpower to ensure cost-effective
achievement of performance targets. Coordinated scheduling across all departments. Managed inventory and oversee supplies
818.795.8947 [email protected]
purchasing. Ensured adherence to established company safety protocols and government regulations.
• Established new weekly meeting protocol credited with improving company communication and overall work production.
• Resolved perceived sales staff manpower issue by reorganizing scheduling matrix to optimize current personnel utilization, successfully eliminating potential expense of hiring additional full-time employee.
• Implemented several new policies and procedures, addressing areas such as employee call-off, kennel processes / operations, employee evaluations, and employee accountability measurables as related to job descriptions and established duties.
• Developed and wrote employee handbook.
- Process Improvement Consultant / Operations Manager at PREMIER PUPS
- Assistant Principal at NEW ALBANY SCHOOLS
- at NEW ALBANY SCHOOLS
- Dean of Students at NEW ALBANY SCHOOLS
5 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ADMINISTRATIVE LEADERSHIP - MUSIC EDUCATION
Client: Envision Health
Worked with the VP of Payroll/Payroll, Management and Project Team members to identify challenges, gaps and improvements needed for increased efficiencies. Recommended solutions appropriate to the culture and process maturity level of the Accounts Payable Department.
• Developed the Control Matrix for best-practices in the Accounts Payable Department to formalize project management processes, software development lifecycle methodologies, and business processes that were practical, efficient and focused on results aligned with the company's policies and SOX controls.
• Facilitated business transformational activities including strategic planning, business process reengineering, process mapping, process workflows, SIPOC, and organizational design efforts
• Documented 14 Policy/Procedures for different processes in the Accounts Payable Department. Client: Kaiser Permanente As a Sr. Business Process/Data/Reporting Analyst, I was involved in various business operations and helped the organization achieve cost-effective production with increased quality, efficiency, and documenting the business process by identifying existing requirements and discovering new system requirements. Provided ongoing support to business operational projects in the QA Department.
• Led implementation of Refund/Return Claims Processing Project in the QA Department.
• Created Business Requirements Gathering sessions in the form of questionnaires and business scenarios with end users, subject matter experts (SME), supervisor and managers in the Claims Accounting Department. Gathered user and business requirements through interviews and prototyping.
• Implemented Lockbox solution for almost 4000 outstanding refund checks and improved manual process by automating the process in the Claims Accounting Department.
• Helped prepare Logical Data Models that contained complete set of diagrams and supporting documents incorporating essential business elements, detailed definitions, and descriptions of the relationships between the data elements to analyse and document business data requirements.
• Interacted with various members at the management level to understand business decision and analysis needs in order to generate appropriate and relevant data analysis reports. Extensively worked with Quality Analysts to ensure functionality met requirements.
• Built various validations for User inputs and business rules.
• Verified data accuracy, reconciled and accounted for variances between the financial data vs. claims data. Client: THOMSON REUTERS Served as a Consultant for strategic business initiatives and developed Sales and Marketing Pricing Model to centralize multiple Excel spreadsheets in one shared database for approximately 50 Sales Associates.
• Facilitated process improvement sessions to close gaps between processes and system architectures.
• Gained an understanding of a wide range of marketing, product management functions while working closely with members of various marketing, new product introduction, and process improvement teams.
• Provided new database which consolidated reports within seconds saving the company time and delivering accurate information
- Sr. Business Process Improvement Consultant at Resources Global Professional Consulting
- MarkWest Energy Partner at Resources Global Professional Consulting
- Stream Integration-Primer at Resources Global Professional Consulting
- Director at Resources Global Professional Consulting
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.S. - Information Database Technology
- B.S. - Accounting
Independent Contractor; Various Locations Advise manufacturing and logistics focused businesses on best practices regarding operations management, process improvement, organizational analysis and quality control.
- Process Improvement Consultant at Independent Contactor
- Supply Chain Management Lecturer at Central Washington University, College of Business
- SAP ERP Instructor at North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plain Transportation Institute
- Program Manager, Senior Leader Training at US Army, Army Logistics University
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Managerial Logistics - MML
- BS - Liberal Studies
Analyzed (Excel/R) and visualized (Tableau) 2018 vehicle repair data (97,000 entries) at three locations after treating and combining queries in Excel, identified improvement
opportunity of $1 million
• Implement cross-functionally compatible WIP control visual management tool by incorporating lean concepts, expected increase in 200 available car days (primary KPI)
• Establish ordering quantity and reorder point with kanban signals after analyzing parts demand and current inventory, expected increase in 150 available car days
- Process Improvement Consultant at AVIS BUDGET GROUP
- Supply Chain Consultant - Client at A.T. KEARNEY
- Data Analyst - Group Project at UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
- Analytical Solver Platform at WOLTERS KLUWER FINANCIAL SERVICES
1 month at this Job
- Master of Supply Chain Management - Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain & Information Systems - Supply Chain & Information Systems
Quality Analyst Lead - Technology and Operations, Project Portfolio Management
• Fostering relationships between disparate technology groups to discuss dependencies and close knowledge and process gaps amongst teams.
• Consolidating efforts between the Technology and Infrastructure Services group and the Project Portfolio Management team to remove inconsistencies and educate Project Managers on Lifecycle processes and required deliverables.
• Performing the Scrum Master Role and conducting all Scrum related ceremonies in support of the PNC Agile effort.
• Creating the business and functional requirements and tool delivery of the Data Integrity Portlet in the CA PPM Upgrade. This effort including establishing a timeline, milestones, organizing several teams, troubleshooting code errors, and delivering the portal on schedule with the planned CA PPM Upgrade.
• Managing the PPM Survey distribution, analysis, and presentation by aligning with the Data Insights and Marketing Team to create valuable questions, value scales, and data trends. The insights delivered by this survey aid in constructing the future efforts of the PPM team to address CA PPM consumer needs. The results are presented at multiple forums to educate our consumers about the future of our processes and support tools.
• Executing quarterly Key Control Testing in response to an MRA and providing results to Technology and Operations Risk Management (TORM). This involves randomly selecting projects to test for evidence that aligns with Key Controls and then scoring the evidence to assure that PNC Projects adhere to the processes put in place by Risk.
• Researching failure to adhere to processes to assess if the failure are systemic or if they are related to performance issues.
- Process Improvement Consultant Sr at PNC Bank
- Cyber Security Program Assistant at PNC Bank
- Global Access Management Organization (GAMO) Relationship Manager at BNYMellon
- Information Security Officer at BNYMellon
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Communications and Information Systems
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
Advise clients what is required and necessary to get their quality system to its' required level. Prepare and coach. Provide gap analysis and determine how to close those gaps. Add value to clients by shortening the process needed to get the system working effectively and efficiently. * Provided guidance to companies to create, implement and maintain their Quality Management Systems which resulted in their achieving ISO 9001 certification. * Provided guidance to companies to modify their current QMS to accommodate the ISO/IEC 80079-34 standard which resulted in their receiving QAN/QAR Certification. * Provide contract certification auditing for QAN/QAR certification body. * Designed sustainable and evergreen systems which will continue to work for companies far into the future.
- ISO & Process Improvement Consultant at Kubala Consulting
- Regional DC Manager-Industrial at Crawford Electric
- ISO Compliance Manager at Crawford Electric
- Regional DC Manager at Crawford Electric
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Agriculture-Agricultural Education
- - Chemical Technology
- - art
Provides customized service packages for clients based upon quality needs. These service offerings include ITIL instruction, to include exam preparation and proctoring, CMMI appraisal preparation to include gap analyses, PIID reviews, and appraisal preparation, ISO 9001 and 20000 audit preparation, and overall quality assessments and improvement services. Also has partnerships with established organizations to provide other industry trainings such as Lean IT and DevOps. Notable Accomplishments (to-date):
• 100% of clients received their desired CMMI Maturity Level (ML) ratings.
- Process Improvement Consultant at viaSolutions LLC
- Business Process Improvement SME (Contractor) at E3 Federal Solutions
- Service Support Desk Lead at E3 Federal Solutions
- Quality Manager at Tribalco
3 years, 5 months at this Job
•Lead daily Transformation Journey Process huddles within the Agile environment
•Coordinate with cross-functional teams to define strategic operational metrics, gather data, and report results
•Analyze data and synthesize activities to determine priority targets for Transformation journeys
•Coach team leaders to expertly facilitate huddles and employ Lean Management Systems
•Program Microsoft Office tools to enable quick data consumption and analysis for functional team daily huddles and impact reporting
•Collaborate with internal and external (vendor) resources to achieve Transformation goals
•Design and deliver training related to Process Improvement, Lean Management Systems, and Transformational activities
•Interviewed process stakeholders, including senior management, to understand breadth of issues prior to leading a 3P event to improve Annual Financial Planning process
•Selected to serve on the Culture Counsel, 2017-2018
•Mentor Lean Six Sigma Green Belt candidates through projects and learnings
- Process Improvement Consultant; Continuous Process Improvement Group at Sammons Financial Group
- Business Process Consultant, Vice-President at SEO Professional Development
- at Wells Fargo & Company
- at Wells Fargo & Company
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- B.S. - Aerospace Engineering
Engaged in consultation with multiple OEM’s operations on new product introduction and process improvement strategies. Worked with clients in the US, Singapore and SE Asia implementing systematic innovation methods in Semiconductor and High-Tech industries. ◦ Leveraging Agile methods, developed and deployed a combined a 2nd generation Lean New Product Development with systematic innovation methodology for improving MRO shop operations and new product development hardware teams in shortened time frames (20-50% time reduction) and increased revenues (25%).
- Mfg and Process Improvement Consultant at The Strategy + Innovation Group
- Manufacturing Engineer - MRO at Meggitt
- Consultant at The Strategy + Innovation Group
- Program Manager and Senior Instructor at Intel
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering