308 Crecy Street Corpus Christi, TX 78419-5260 United States 12/2013 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Series: 0301 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 12 Process Improvement Specialist (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: POSITION DUTIES: Serves as a senior Process Improvement Specialist for coordination and implementation of the Lean Six Sigma functions to improve a variety of processes. Exercises delegated green and black belt responsibility in areas that impact the manufacturing, production, maintenance, operation, and surveillance of this program. A complete knowledge and skill in process improvements is required and is applied towards continuously improving the effectiveness of the Corpus Christi Army Depot (CCAD) production and/or support operations, a multi-mission Army Aviation Maintenance Depot (shipping/receiving, storage, aircraft maintenance, renovation, industrial manufacturing, repair and overhaul). PERFORMS OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED. Supervisor: Robert Ratcliffe 961-5566 Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Process Improvement Specialist at Corpus Christi Army Depot-Office of Continuous Improvement
- Management Analyst/Process Improvement Specialist at Corpus Christi Army Depot-Office of Continuous Improvement
- Machine Tool Operator at Corpus Christi Army Depot Directorate of Manufacturing
- Hazardous Waste Disposer at Corpus Christi Army Depot
5 years, 1 month at this Job
Trained over 10 employees in general job duties ranging from following instructions on a Work Order, to learning how to use the computer software Solid Jobs, to teaching how to use different measuring tools to take pre and post measurements for each part that was worked on Orgtune Consulting September 2018 - December 2018
Process Improvement Specialist Trainee (Intern)
• Conduct market research on potential emergency departments and deliver our services on improving their organization's operational excellence
• Create a project plan and organize important tasks to complete by a certain date
• Generate & distribute a survey to potential clients; create a brochure and follow up with potential clients; meet for a final proposal
- Process Improvement Specialist Trainee (Intern) at Orgtune Consulting
- Rapid Prototype Finisher at Stratasys Direct Manufacturing
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
Dedicated Process Improvement Specilist seeking employment
- Process Improvement Specialist at The Center for Health Care Services
- Program Manager at US Air Foce
8 months at this Job
Develop, implement, drive, and train others to establish strong working relationships to influence and facilitate collaboration across departmental boundaries thru Operational Excellence Model. Collaborate with other industries in PROEA forum to develop best practices, and innovation to reach a sustainable contribution to our community. Employ and drive Lean Six Sigma Methodology to organizational operations to accomplish business objectives i.e. identify sources of wastes, FMEA, DMAIC methodology, Value Stream Maps, and execute prioritized opportunities for improvements. Identifies data sources, gathers and analyzes data relevant to processes identified for process improvement initiatives. Promote, drive, and develop leadership and cultural learning development, thru cross functional training, certifications, improvement initiatives. Provide coaching in LSS methodology for Green Belts Certification Candidates.
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST at AIAC International Pharma
- C&Q SPECIALIST at Lilly Del Caribe
- C&Q SPECIALIST at Pfizer
- MANUFACTURING ENGINEER/QA NCR SUPPORT at Zimmer Biomet
4 years at this Job
- Master's - Manufacturing Engineering - Quality Management
- Bachelor's - Industrial Engineering
Manage and implementing the Lean management system to all areas of the bank.
• Reduced cycle times by initiating and implementing Six Sigma Techniques and lean methodologies (Agile).
• Lead process improvement initiatives that resulted in quantifiable measurements for the bank.
• Developed excellent customer experiences by meeting the customers' needs through process improvement projects.
• Drive lean culture throughout the bank to ensure and establish strong efficiencies within the processes
• Collaborate consistently with cross functional departments within the bank to ensure all managers adhere to the lean system (coach and mentor).
• Managing and maintained budgets within department and deployment teams during efficiency projects.
• Act as a subject matter expert in Lean management and Performance Management system for the department.
• Lead, developed, and deployed Lean Management and Performance Management systems.
• Facilitate continuous improvement groups to solve for system/process issues and identify more opportunities for improvement.
• Developed and strategically structured process mapping initiatives for new systems or initiatives.
• Proficiently able to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives
• Actively teach, coach and mentor individuals and teams to build capabilities.
• ABA In-Bank Business of Banking (BOB) Certified.
- Process Improvement Specialist Sr at PNC Bank
- Production Manager at Aerotech Processing Solutions
- Assistant Production Manager at READINGTON FARMS INC
- Manufacturing Technician 2/Supervisor at LIFECELL CORPORATION
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Operations and Project Management
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Identify and implement process improvement efforts within the Company Identify work flow/process issues and provide detailed analysis of investigation Provide recommendations to address work flow issues that immediate impact the work flow process
- Continuous Process Improvement Specialist at ACCLARA
- Customer Service Call Center Supervisor at ACCLARA
- Manager, Healthcare Call Center at CRUSADER COMMUNITY HEALTH
- at OSF SAINT ANTHONY MEDICAL CENTER
1 year at this Job
- Master of Arts degree - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Criminal Justice Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Paralegal - Paralegal
for Technology& Process Excellence department
Tasks include, but not limited to:
• Developed a Lean Six Sigma program and culture.
• Designed in-house project tracking module.
• Process mapping all current state processes to identify gaps and areas of opportunity for process improvement.
• Define requirements and act as the liaison between the internal customer and the IT Project Developer.
• Lead process improvement efforts using Process Excellence tools (I.E. LEAN & Six Sigma).
- Process Improvement Specialist at Intrepid USA
- Business Analyst at Envision Healthcare
- Business Process Analyst at AMN Healthcare Companies
11 months at this Job
You've done an unusually good job quickly learning the QUALITY & PROCESS IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST work, who's responsible for what, and engaging leadership, State of Iowa, Dept. of Human Services, Davenport, Iowa frontline workers and supervisors in the service area, gener- (Current employer -since 2/2012) ously sharing your time and experience for the good of the -Internal consulting, facilitation, business partner, coach- team. You obviously "get it" and are doing the right things." ing leaders, group problem-solving, training trainers, time mgmt, productivity, change management, project man- "You've willingly jumped into a variety of projects and consis- agement, intervention implementation, survey develop- tently been able to analyze what's going on and identify pos- ment, data analysis, team building, communication plan- sible solutions. Your "read" of the situation is fast & accu- ning, PDSA, process mapping, 5S, standard work, VSM, rate." root cause analysis, management performance, KPIs, & promotion of continuous improvement. "You have consistently had a plan, a schedule and com- pleted work on time. You are good at anticipating possible MANAGER, PEOPLE & ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT problem areas and avoiding them or working through them 4C Solutions, Inc., East Moline, Illinois (Co. was Sold) efficiently. You've really helped service area administrators to -Organizational development, culture change, systems begin to think strategically about continuous improvement thinking, project mgmt, coach, research & development, and establishing organization goals." job bands, career development paths, succession plan- ning, executive committee, performance reviews, TL&D, "You willingly assume, and even seek out, new tasks includ- strategic planning, & multicultural communications. ing tough ones. Your preparation is top notch, and your follow through is well planned and consistent. You are consistently SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR, RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT on track with the ability to understand the criteria of quality, Cooperative Enterprise & Systems, Bettendorf, Iowa and how to guide projects and staff to those criteria. You -Organization development, system efficiency & effective- work on improvement as part of every project, routinely ana- ness, systems, consulting, research methods, collabora- lyzing what could be done better. tion, stakeholder involvement. "You are well prepared in all your work, and back it up with CORPORATE STRATEGY SUPPORT timely pre and post project products which are well docu- McDonald's Corporation, Oak Brook, Illinois mented." Also full-time graduate student. -Competitive intelligence, special projects pertaining to: "You have demonstrated your technical knowledge and ex- M&A, research & development, market expansion, inno- perience in designing, monitoring, and supporting improve- vation, new ventures and brand re-imaging; research, findings summation, theory development, recommenda- ment strategies." tions & presentations to executive management. "You've done some really good work with teams. You clearly understand various philosophies of working with teams and DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS how to apply those methods." SYSIX Technologies, Oak Brook, Illinois (Co. was Sold) Received 3 promotions. "The implementation of your stability event and the resulting -Defining processes, documenting practices, capturing data to report on (sales pipelines, sales mix, consultant practice change is the billboard for demonstrated teamwork. utilization rates, & financial performance); recruitment, Your effort and coordination and strong linkage with leader- selection, strategic planning, sales presentations, state- ship "rang the bell" on what teams can do to effect change." ments of work, SOP's, documented and mapped all proc- esses. "You have ~~~~~~~~~ to demonstrate a solid ability to solve problems at a high level, with both the ability to focus both on DIRECTOR OF CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS problems presented to you, and also on strategic opportuni- CTMG, Oak Brook Terrace, Illinois ties you identify." Received 2 promotions. -Special projects, communication plans, employee recog- "You consistently work respectfully with agency and provider staff, and you have done an excellent job finding ways to nition program, customer service training for call center show out staff how important they are." staff, mission/vision/values, strategic planning, acquisi- tions, re-branding, client satisfactions surveys, RFP coor-
- QUALITY & PROCESS IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST at State of Iowa, Dept. of Human Services
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- M.S. Management & Organization Behavior - Organizational Development
- B.S. - Business Administration
Successfully executed a wide-range of healthcare leadership efforts, holding accountability for quality and process improvements, as well as performing treatment coordinator and medical assistant functions for 17+ providers. Developed training initiatives around quality measures, EOC, medical records systems, and other topics. Increased KPI success using provider scorecards, averaging $2.6M billing totals per month. Selected Contributions: · Achieved distinction for reducing waste, driving workflow efficiencies, and establishing a continuous improvement workplace culture; educated staff on value-added initiatives and quality metrics. · Maintained consistently high insurance approval rates by ensuring accurate charting before initiating authorization; optimized outcomes using detailed checklists for biopharmaceutical treatments. · Implemented Six Sigma methodologies, including process mapping, flowcharts, 5S, five why’s, root cause analysis, and other practices to increase team performance and foster team skills. · Recognized for establishing high-impact action plans for quality measures to optimize provider scorecards, increasing quality metrics in 19+ key areas; expanded and liaised key relationships among facilities.
- Process Improvement Specialist, Medical Assistant at St. Vincent Medical Group/Ascension Health
- Certified Medical Assistant at American Health Network, Inc
- Assistant Manager, Food and Beverage at French Lick Resort Casino
5 years at this Job
- Master's - Public Health
- BS - Health Services / Public Health
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Assisting, also one semester of Surgical Technologist program
• Work with the Director of Operations, Director of Nursing, Director of Quality Management/Improvement and the Administrator to create tracking tools that are relevant and significant for tracking measures and outcomes for the departments, as needed
• Observe and prompt communication between fields/departments, based upon observed trends
• Communicate, inter-departmentally, regarding project assignments, goals, outcomes and changes, as needed
• Assists in the planning and tracking of small and larger-scaled projects
• Assist with daily monitoring, investigation and information gathering or analysis interpretation of tracking tools for each of the company's departments
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outcomes
• Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results
• Coordinates with the Agency's Quality Improvement program
- Process Improvement Specialist at Pinnacle Home Healthcare, Inc
- Scheduling Coordinator, Sr at Orlando Health Hospital
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technology Development and Management
- Project Management Certification