A Process Manager who played a key role in capturing the current state and future process/technology to ensure future state implementation of platforms and
impacted processes were successfully delivered.
● Provided day to day oversight of multiple banking processes/products: monitored, reported, and planned process improvement or redesign initiatives; defined, established, and managed process controls; identified process improvement opportunities and implement them through collaboration with technology teams, Risk office, legal and other impacted key stakeholders.
● Documented current and future state processes leveraging iGrafx to create Process Maps, Swim Lanes and SIPOCs.
● Collected, analyzed and measured process data, to initiate sustainable business practices and procedures and for reporting to senior leadership and executives; reviewed data for trends and gaps in the process that may have required additional review.
● Served as liaison and consultant to evaluate the impact of new technologies and process changes that impact the Product Offers organization
● Resolved complex problems or transactions, where expertise was required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes/products; escalated breakdowns in the process by asking the right questions and identifying/ involving the right stakeholders to correct breakdowns.
● Maintained formal process documents (e.g. process maps, swimlanes, FMEAs, RACI, SIPOCs, technology roadmaps)
● Collaborated on larger initiatives, including representing department on broader change control forums for input and to represent department interests; challenged forum decisions if project outcome impacted department processes/products. . Participated in cross-functional project teams, including projects driven by other parts of the organization, to provide input, liaised with training, and partner with groups on execution efforts.
● Coached and trained junior PM levels on BPM, utilization of tools and standardization of process documentation
● Provided customer service and training to internal customers on specific processes they managed; delivered presentations, including up to the executive level.
- Process Manager/Process Engineer at Capital One
- Business Process Consultant at Virginia Housing Authority
- Process Manager/Process Engineer at Collabera/Capital One
- Process Manager/Process Engineer A Project Manager at JPMorgan and Chase
4 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
As process Manager of a Manufacturing Direct company, I oversaw all processes within the company. This included all departments such as Sales, Assembly and Shipping. This was a fast pace, ever evolving position. My main goal is to Organizing and devolving efficient processes. I personally revamped all departments within the company, in turn, saving the company substantial money. This type of position, Processing/Operations, is what a truly enjoy. Even though I was able to streamline and save the company money, it was still too late. This was namely due to marketing. The owner did not believe in modern marketing and it took to large of a toll on overall sales.
As process Manager of a Manufacturing Direct company, I oversaw all processes within the company. This included all departments such as Sales, Assembly and Shipping. This was a fast pace, ever evolving position. My main goal is to Organizing and devolving efficient processes.
I personally revamped all departments within the company, in turn, saving the company substantial money. This type of position, Processing/Operations, is what a truly enjoy. Even though I was able to streamline and save the company money, it was still too late. This was namely due to marketing. The owner did not believe in modern marketing and it took to large of a toll on overall sales.
- Process Manager at Shop Outfitters
- Painter at Vestas Towers of America
- Director of Marine Operations/Port Captain, Head of Colorado Division Operations, Director of Regulatory Affairs at Archangels for Non-Profit/ Archangels Private Security
- Captain at BOUCHARD TRANSPORTATION
4 months at this Job
- - Automotive Industrial
* Launched 1st Amazon Hazmat fulfillment center * Coordinated flow of inbound freight for customer demand * Managed team of 30 * Manager of TDR (Trailer Dock and Release) safety ◦ 2017 - 2018: Inbound Process Manager (Jacksonville, FL) * Launched non-sortable fulfillment center * Manager of TDR (Trailer Dock and Release) and TDR safety * Managed team of 15 ◦ 2015-2017: Flow process manager (Chicago, IL) * Launched MDW2 (cross dock) fulfillment center * Instrumental in operations into flagship fulfillment center with inbound sorter.
* Developed systems to balance inbound and outbound workflow * Liaison between operations and maintenance department
• Developed management metrics
• Developed long term solutions to minimize downtown. ◦ 2012-14: Flow manager (Tracy, CA) * Launched 1st Amazon KIVA Robotics fulfillment center * Increased building productivity by 275% * Developed floor health system to increase communications between Amazon and Kiva computer operations * Created flow system to keep conveyors operating during high peak seasons * Manages team of 30-79
• Created timely and accurate management reports
• Member of management change management team
• Wrote standard work operational manager manual
- Inbound Process Manager at Amazon
- President/Owner at Soulutions
- Business Development Manager at Soulutions
- District Regional Support Manager at Aames Home Loans
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Economics
Responsible for defining a procedure that would predict the fatigue life of an exhaust system using and FE model coupled with road data. Wrote tcl-tk code that allowed automation of building Nastran Optimization input decks using Altairs Hypermesh Process Manager. Reviewed the possible of using early road loads as possible inputs for fatigue analysis using MSC Nastran & Ncode. This required also looking into the possible of a mass table simulation using road loads that have been transposed to produce the same response on targed subsystems. Staff Project Eng., General Motors, Truck Group Technology Applications.
- Altairs Hypermesh Process Manager at Retired
- Aachen Head at
- Staff Project Eng at General Motors
- Contract Engineer at General Motors
5 years at this Job
- MSME - Mechanical Engineering
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
• Defined and managed an engagement model that fostered the appropriate relationship to be both a strategic partner and a leader for the respective business
• Provided oversight review of key metrics, such as Staffing, Quality, and Contract Adherence
• Assisted in the roll out of system, policy, and procedure updates to ensure that agents in the Supplier network are prepared to execute
• Management of daily, weekly, and quarterly results and leveraged various reporting processes that kept leadership aware Sr. Process Manager/ Principle Process Manager, Quality Team Manager/Onboarding Coordinator
• Managed a team of Quality Coordinators that supported up to 10 different lines of business in the Channels network
• Played a key role in the establishment of the Quality Monitoring Organization, with specific focus on Voice monitoring
• Played a key role in PBS roll out, inclusive of form and matrix development, training and roll out to front line teams, and managing the calibration process.
• Managed front door operations for QA monitoring requests, which were inclusive of new monitoring requests, form changes, and monitoring strategy changes
• Assisted in developing the Complaints QA monitoring strategy, which consisted of the QA questions, matrix, and training and roll out plan Card Solutions- Change Management
• Lead team that managed front door operations for Tier 2 Complaints. Review of new intent/strategy, the team would evaluate for possible impacts to the Tier 2 operations teams. Assessments and Requirements would be made back to the Intent requesters
• Managed of the Change Management Change Control process. As new or changing intent was reviewed, the process would drive awareness to all Tier 2 groups, document approvals and requirements, and assign resources to assist
• Managed the Communications team for Organization. Along with creating and distributing communications to the Card Solutions Organization, we also assisted in maintaining and updating Distro lists, Footprint and Org charts, and creation and support of Tier 2 group pulse pages
- Principal Process Manager at Capital One
- Contact Center Manager at Virginia Credit Union
- Field Mortgage Representative at Jim Walter Homes
- Customer Care Manager at NetBank
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice
- - Project Management Fundamentals
Proven, results oriented, business professional with expertise in Business Operations and Management, Quality Control and Improvement, and Training. Experienced with ISO 9001:2000 and Six Sigma quality management and process improvement programs. Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Outlook Experienced with the use of essential operations software and applications such as: Seibel Systems Next Generation Desktop, VoicePrint, Talk, and NICE Call Recording and Evaluation Applications Avaya Aura Contact Center CMS/ CentreVu Call Statistics Reporting Application Global Performance Reporting Application eWorkforce Management and GMT Planet Workforce Management Scheduling Applications Add a headline or summary Authorized to work in the US for any employer Workforce Operations Process Manager Interline Brands, A Company of The Home Depot - Jacksonville, FL October 2015 to Present Developed and Managed a new Workforce Operations process for the Customer Service department of Interline Brands, A Company of The Home Depot. - Developed and managed Daily, Monthly, Team-Centric, and Associate Specific Reporting Dashboards and Scorecards for all Customer Service department sites nationwide. - Assisted with the implementation of Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC) software for the department. - Developed and managed the further development of interval, daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting within the AACC system. Developed and managed historical contact center data housing processes. - Developed and managed forcasting processes and models based on available data and system limitations
- Workforce Operations Process Manager at Interline Brands, A Company of The Home Depot
- Workforce Management Capacity Analyst at Citi
- Operations Analyst at Chase Home Finance
- Operations Manager at Assurant Specialty Property
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
Ensured Factories process and procedures followed ISO and Aviation Guideline, worked on improving conformity and sustainability
● Implemented Metteam system replacing older outdated system
● Calibration Process Manager - Managed and reviewed over 2,300 pieces of equipment and use. Improved Audit Scores and Processes of reviewing instrument
● Preventative and Equipment Maintenance - Reviewed equipment and tools used across programs and departments defining used and implementation of Maintenance and use
● ESD - Implemented and Maintained the ElectroStatic Program to include training, review of materials, maintenance ESD equipment (workstation, continuous grounding monitors, ionizers, tip to ground soldering iron, etc) of implemented better processes to ensure product stability
● Foreign Object Debris- Aided in improving FOD program thru improving tool control and accountability of tool accessories
● Age Sensitive Material - Reviewed Chemicals use throughout engineering and production imp roved storage and use by reviewing Technical Data Sheets and Safety Data Sheet
● MetTeam Process System- Implemented new system from old system o Creating Program to work with CostPoint and Factory Logix. Captured: Facilities, Financial, Personnel, Tools and Accessories and Various Procedures, By implementing this system it improved visibility and process to all personnel.
- Quality Process Manager at ISO and Aviation Guideline
- Tutor at SIUE at Southwestern Illinois College
- at Davis Calibration
- Repair Technician, United States Marine Corps at Electronics Calibration
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- - accordance
- - Standards and Technology
Rock Springs, WY
Carrizo Springs, TX
Platteville - Denver, CO Field Business Process Manager 01/2008 - 12/2018
• Provided support for a variety of business functions to include Purchase to Pay (P2P), Accounts Payable, Materials Management, etc.
• Assisted other assets during acquisitions and divestments.
• Managed several assets in the Rockies to include Salt Creek, Powder River Basin, SW Wyoming and DJ Basin in central Colorado.
• Worked very closely with Operations Management to set yearly budgets and forecast monthly expenditures.
• Assisted with identifying and implementing processes to an ever-adjusting business environment.
• Oversaw divestitures of multiple assets within Wyoming.
• Managed property accounting audits in multiple assets.
• Reconciled partner inquiries and internal audits according to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
• Implemented various SAP driven reports for Rockies' leadership to assess.
• Incorporated Development Yards under Field Business Process control.
• Implemented best practice procedures within multi-functional groups of the Anadarko organization.
• Consolidated and centralized material inventory storage, reducing costs and improving inventory management and control.
• Projected asset-specific needs including space, materials, equipment, and personnel for future capital projects.
• Managed surplus and redeployment materials in multiple storage and laydown yards in Wyoming, Colorado and Texas. Each year this resulted in the recoup of millions in potentially wasted inventory. When I began with Anadarko, there was no inventory management system, nor were there any processes or best practices with Anadarko inventory. They had recently purchased the SAP software and were just beginning to implement it. I was tasked with developing best practices by working with cross-functional operations to record asset material movement, invoicing, and goods receipts. During my tenure with Anadarko, much of what I had developed was implemented within the US Onshore Operations. I enhanced cross-functional relationships with knowledge-sharing and open communication. By recognizing the current business needs and working in a team environment, we were able to create increased value for our shareholders.
- Field Business Process Manager at ANADARKO PETROLEUM
- Procurement and Materials Manager at SANJEL
- Procurement and Materials Supervisor at HALLIBURTON ENERGY SERVICES
- Infantryman and Rifle Team Leader at UNITED STATES ARMY
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Princeton, NJ Project: Blue Sky (ServiceNow Implementation) Project Duration: May 2019 - Current Assigned Role: Process Manager As a Process Manager I am responsible for defining and outlining Project Management processes as it pertains to ServiceNow that cover all aspects of project management throughout all project lifecycles. * Defined Cost Planning Model/Roles & Responsibilities/Financial Model/Monitoring & Controls * Aligned Cost types (CapEx/OpEX) for the client with industries best practices * Created ServiceNow integration diagram with pre-existing legacy systems * Created comprehensive process flow/training manual which outlines detailed activities within a process area for a day in the life of a Project Manager
- Process Manager at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Program Manager at Best Buy
- Test Manager at Fannie Mae
- Project Manager at WHOLE FOODS MARKET INC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
*Responsible for the supervision of 10 mechanics, training, discipline, timekeeping. *planning daily jobs and projects using a computerized maintenance management system. *Work with contractors, hold job bid meetings and scheduling of large projects. *Ensure conformance with company policies, union matters and safety procedures *Responsible for maintenance for all utilities in the plant, water, steam, gas, compressed air, pumps and motors. Process Manager Operations *Responsible for the supervision of 20 operators, training, discipline, timekeeping, daily projects, duties and deadlines *Ensure conformance with company policies, union matters and safety procedures *Operation of power house, three 950# boilers, two 120m3/s axial compressors, one 75MGW/HR Turbine generator, one 15MGW/HR top recovery turbine generator, two water treating areas, and four cooling towers. Shift Manager *Responsible for operations in the Utilities department
- Process Manager Maintenance at Arcelormittal
- Production Supervisor at Union Tank Car
- Inspector/Welder at Gunderson
- at Interstate Scaffolding
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate in Industrial Electrical
- - Data processing, Business Management