I ensure optimal productivity for the employer by developing, overseeing, and regulating various work procedures. I supervised individuals and/or managed computer systems, networking strategies, or quantity-control measures. I was also responsible for managing and overseeing the objectives and performance of a process through Key Performance Indicators (KPI). As process manager I had the authority to make required changes related to achieving process objectives.
- Process Manager at Intellisource
- Warehouse Supervisor at Kentuckiana Curb Company
- at AC Delco
4 months at this Job
19 years of experience in the manufacturing industry 6 years as CNC lathe setup and programmer/ M&G code 2 years as CNC lathe Supervisor CNC Lathe trainer Leak test machine setup, repair and operation Mill and lathe production Currently in the position of Process Manager Role includes: Majority of Job quoting Blue print review with GD&T Determining machining processes New and potential customer relations Job costing and assistance with sales ERP system input for job costing Jobboss/shopboss ERP system X-L Machine Company Co. 20481 Hwy M60 Three Rivers MI 49093 1/24/2000 to current
- Process Manager at XL Machine Co.
19 years, 2 months at this Job
Lead IT Project Management Office (PMO) - Compromised of an IT Process Manager, Program Manager, Project Managers and Scrum Masters.
● Program Oversight of 14 software development teams
● Power BI Dashboards - Analytics on AGILE metrics
● Resource Management - Demand and Capacity Planning
● Project Management - Estimates, Budgets, Burn Rates, Billables
● Budget Analysis and Planning
● Daily Operations and Continuous Improvement efforts
● Staff Development and Goal setting
● SCRUM Training and Development
- IT Program & Process Manager at AccuWeather
- IT Team Manager at HM Health Solutions
- Senior Manager of Technical Support Services at Blackboard Inc
- Manager of Program Development and Support Services at Pennsylvania State University
11 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Management Information Systems
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Information Technology
Business Process Manager
Lead consultant supporting an integrated business/IT ecosystem. Designed a future state for UAT with a delta transition from Waterfall to Agile methodology. Identified gaps and solutions in process flow, quality control, operational risk, resource competencies and deployment reducing UAT defects from 80% to 10%.
• Designed a strategic staffing model to integrate Business Analysts, Internal Consultants, and Learning with Client PMO and IT Service Delivery
• Automated the risk assessment of unresolved defects to support PMO Go | No Go decisions
• Defined critical success criteria and created a PMO/IT report card for visibility to defect impacts
- Business Process Manager - Contractor at AIM Specialty Health
- Business Operations Process Consultant at Aon Hewitt / Alight Solutions, LLC
- Document Management Operations Manager at Aon Hewitt / Alight Solutions, LLC
- Distribution & Logistics Operations Manager at Aon Hewitt / Alight Solutions, LLC
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Leadership Development
- - Project Management
- - Consultative Sales
WOODCLIFF LAKE, NJ AUGUST 2012 - PRESENT AFTERSALES PROCESSES MANAGER
• Project manager for Aftersales Field Development project to identify and implement process improvements (e.g., training, onboarding, evaluation tools, career path, etc.) for our Aftersales Area Managers to enhance the focus of their role as a strategic partner to dealers.
• Owner of Aftersales Area Manager working group established to provide insights and advice for process improvements in the markets/regions.
• Project manager for Carlisle Technician Retention and Recruiting research project (with vendor and 6 other OEMs) to identify industry best practices for recruiting and retaining technicians within the automotive industry.
• Steering committee member as BMW representative with other OEMs and external vendor (Carlisle) to direct survey and benchmarking topics and data to provide insights and actionable feedback.
• Direct internal survey and benchmarking activities including survey content, data gathering, internal and external (dealer) communication, coordination across Aftersales and other BMW NA departments, and tracking of resulting actions/process improvements.
• Vendor relationship management (contract negotiation, SOW development and purchasing activities). DATA PRIVACY AUDIT MANAGER
• Planned and conducted data privacy audits for all BMW Group companies to ensure compliance with applicable local legislation and BMW Group guidelines.
• Evaluated business operations, processes, and procedures to identify privacy compliance risks in the areas of Sales Operations, Financial Services, Finance and Administration, Aftersales, Brand Management, Customer Orientation, Manufacturing and Engineering.
• Actively influenced implementation of data privacy strategies, initiatives, and best practices across the BMW Group and assisted responsible senior management teams with the creation of measures for privacy risk reduction.
• Maintained a broad internal and external network across various BMW Group companies, business departments, and with other worldwide Group Data Privacy Protection team members. BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGER
• Aligned Aftersales and Engineering related projects and processes with strategic business objectives and targets while considering impacts to the rest of company and linkage to BMW AG initiatives.
• Gathered and analyzed key business data, developed business scenarios for new opportunities and business risks, and re-engineered business processes for optimum effectiveness and efficiency.
• Represented the Aftersales and Engineering departments during strategic discussions with the Process Management Office and Investment Committee.
• Acted as Division Information Protection Delegate for the National Sales Company (responsible for information protection practices and assessments). IT AUDIT MANAGER
• Analyzed business, operational, financial and IT processes across BMW Financial Services, LLC. in terms of risks, efficiency, profitability, compliance, and alignment with the National Sales Company, Plant, and BMW AG strategies, policies, and processes.
• Communicated opportunities for improvements to top management verbally and in writing (distribution of written audit reports included Board members) and coordinated follow-up activities to ensure the implementation of audit recommendations.
• Identify and prioritize audit risk areas during development of the annual audit plan with a specific focus on technology risks to BMW Financial Services, LLC.
• Developed and maintained key relationships at every level across the company both domestically and internationally.
- AUDIT/PROCESS MANAGER at BMW OF NORTH AMERICA, LLC
- MANAGER, IT AUDIT at WEX, INC
- LEAD IT AUDITOR at L.L.BEAN, INC
- SENIOR IT AUDITOR at MUNICH REINSURANCE AMERICA, INC
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Computer Information Systems and Accounting
Standardize the supply chain, focus on cost saving and reduce working capital. Focus on governance and improve the team performance. Bring the technology to enable the team
deliveries. Responsible for: USA, Brazil, Australia, Mexico and UK.
• IT Business Process Owner for Supply Chain (Accumulate IT Business analyst role in combination with Business and SAP functional)
• The Supplier and Procurement Support Operations team strives for excellence in purchasing tools, systems, and processes. As a member of this team, I help improve the buying process for buyers and be responsible for transforming how purchases are made at JBS by designing procurement processes for direct, indirect goods and services within Marketing, Consulting, Vendors, Contractors and IT services.
• As a Global Process Manager, I design buying, supplier selection, contracting, and purchase order (PO) creation processes. Work with businesses to achieve transactional efficiency and decrease end-to-end cycle times through centralized processes. Additionally, I support to identify opportunities to provide centralized, outsourced support of the procurement process to business stakeholders, develop business requirements to ensure the procurement system transformation supports buying processes, and provide industry expertise and insights on procurement best practices, specifically category management, contracting, and buy channel optimization.
• Developing and implement tools as Strategic Sourcing Methodology, E-procurement, E- sourcing, e-Reverse Auction, Spend Report, SRM, Supply finance program.
• Responsible for Governance and compliance in Procurement, Manage Monthly reports, KPIs and SG&A.
- Global Procurement Process Manager at JBS Foods
- Used SAP Solution Manager at JBS Foods
- at JBS Foods
- Omnichannel Technology Designer and Project Leader at JBS Foods
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Portuguese
- MBA - Computer Science and Project Management
Oversee process improvement programs and recommend strategic and tactical solutions for a professional services and investment management company.
Business Process Manager
Partner with Facility Manager on GM projects, draft reports/documents, schedule preventative maintenance and repairs, and manage work bids. Coordinate administrative support processes, organizing meetings, conference calls, and video conferences. Analyze mobile equipment costs, tracking hours/spend. Monitor completion of work orders to validate invoices; create pension and annuity invoices. Utilize Excel to update on-demand trackers and invoices paid. Serve in Facility Manager's place during absences, supervising on-site contractors/vendors and completing vendor safety paperwork Safety Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (SFMEA), Job Safety Analysis (JSA), and Task Instruction Sheets (TIS). Identify and resolve variances in weekly accounting reports. Created, receipted and monitored purchase orders within Enterprise One (E1). Order parts and supplies via SAP, train and manage staff, and ensure consistent alignment with Contractor Safety management standards & Global Manufacturing System (GMS).
• Won 2018 Innovation Spot Award for establishing effective process improvement initiatives for the GM account.
• Saved GM $7,500 by recommending in-house maintenance work for repairs.
• Completed annual training and all preventive maintenance requirements before required deadlines.
• Designed and integrated a paperless filing system, mobile equipment tracker, and purchase order tracker to streamline financial forecasting, optimize work order retrieval, and enhance communication between teams.
• Automated union burden invoices in Excel, eliminating mathematical and information transfer mistakes; saved the company time and money.
• Recognized by management/coworkers, receiving the highest annual review rating for supporting the site to a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) of 95% success in relation to goals and objectives.
- Business Process Manager at Jones, Lang, LaSalle - GENERAL MOTORS Account
- Verification Specialist Team Lead at FIRST HOME MORTGAGE CORPORATION
- Office Manager at FIRST FIDELITY MORTGAGE
2 years, 3 months at this Job
CNC Manufacturing is an industry leader in the precision machining of performance critical parts for diverse industries, including dental, defense, and aerospace. Operations & Business Process Manager 2017 - Present
Manage accounting and all financial aspects of business operations for CNC Manufacturing and subsidiary MTI Precision Products. Implement continuous improvements and achieve productivity gains through lean initiatives and advanced utilization of ERP system (Visual EstiTrack - Henning Software) to improve data integrity, financial reporting, production scheduling and capacity planning.
• Lead activities facilitating Year Over Year Revenue Growth of 45+% for 2017 & 2018
• Execute pricing and process improvements to drive Net Income from operating losses in 2016 & 2017 to 10+% in 2018
• Created costing model approved by an independent auditor to properly allocate costs between Indirect and Direct Labor along with Machine Burden.
• Tested and validated software functions and created Standard Work for Job Transactions/Tracking and various other activities.
• Complete reconfiguration of QuickBooks accounts and reporting methods to facilitate effective monthly close and reporting activities.
• Improve valuation of inventory, by accurately tracking Material, Work in Process (WIP) and Outside Processing value
• Implemented order acknowledgement and fully systematic production scheduling process dramatically improving On Time Delivery and customer satisfaction. ZEKS Compressed Air Solutions, LLC (Wholly owned subsidiary of Ingersoll Rand) West Chester, PA An industry leader in the design and fabrication of products that condition compressed air, ZEKS Compressed Air Solutions, LLC is the Center of Excellence (COE) for Air Treatment Products at Ingersoll Rand.
- Operations & Business Process Manager at CNC Manufacturing, Inc
- Supply Chain Manager at
- Technical Service Manager at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. in Organizational Dynamics - Business Management
Chicago, IL 2018 to Present
(Premier provider of staffing solutions to Fortune 1000 clients across the United States and Canada) AML Expert/Process Manager Consultant (in-house/remote)
Tasked with standardizing the AML periodic review process within the Global Capital Markets business line of one of Canada's largest financial institutions.
• Designed an end to end procedural process to ensure reviews are completed by their regulatory due date.
- AML Expert/Process Manager Consultant at INSIGHT GLOBAL, LLC
- Senior Compliance Officer - AML/Dodd Frank Compliance at INTL FCSTONE MARKETS, LLC
- Senior Compliance Manager/Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer at DUBAI MERCANTILE EXCHANGE
- Vice-President/Assistant Vice President - OTC Derivatives Compliance at BANK OF AMERICA SECURITIES
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS Degree in Biology - Biology/Psychology
Service Asset Configuration Management Process Manager
• Served as desktop support for onsite technical assistance for users and executive staff.
• Imaged and deployed new computers and technology.
• Promoted to Team Lead of installation and deployment during windows 7 initiative.
• Maintained and monitored the CMDB and created task based reviews system for application and CI owners.
• Implemented changes in incident management system and participated in change advisory board.
• Updated knowledge base articles and updated format for KB article review process.
• Lead classes on Service-Now basics and ITIL Service and Asset Configuration Management "Easy Tech" technician Staples
• Troubleshot PC hardware and software issues.
• Repaired computer software by means of restoration, or re-installation.
• Repaired and installed MAC/PC components: Installing peripherals, software, hardware, and online
• services such as SOPHOS/Virus Removal and Carbonite backup services Construction Project Manager Blankenship Innovations Maintained organization system for all incoming and outgoing paperwork. Organized appointments and job site specifications. Allocated and organized purchasing and deployment of devices, materials, and employee assets. Shift Lead Wendy's Managed customer satisfaction, cash control and organization, employee training, and monitored store cleanliness. Received management and reports training.
- ITIL Process Manager at OhioHealth
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Project Management