Carrollton, Texas June 2017 - Mar 2018
(6XXX series aluminum casting, anodizing & fabrication operations ~ 140 million pounds/year)
Metallurgical Process Manager
Responsible for Lab Quality Assurance. Supervised staff of 1 supervisor, 1 engineer and 4 technicians.
• Improved lab processes to improve capability of certified products. Testing to ASTM standards.
- Metallurgical Process Manager at Western Extrusions
- Technical Manager at Kaiser Aluminum
- Vice President, co-owner at Livingston Trucking and Grading
- High School Teacher at Mesquite ISD
9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
- - Material Science & Engineering
As a business process process manager, I evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and controls business processes. I work to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with the organization's senior leadership strategic goals.
- Business Process Manager at Ancon Services
- General Manager at Hydrochem Industrial Services
- Business Unit Manager at Halosource, Inc
- Business Development Manager at GEM Mobile Treatment
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Environmental Sciences - Environmental Sciences
• Manage, mentor, and develop 6 Process Consultants
• Identify catalogue of processes to be redesigned
• Oversee execution of process redesign activities
• Own the overall business architecture for Resolution Team
• Understand and articulate the business request, vision, scope, and stakeholder identification
• Manage escalation for customer and partner commitment while removing/resolving barriers
• Support the organization in driving towards key strategic decisions that must be made to set the right direction for the program
- Retail Resolution Process Manager at Process Consultants
- Retail Resolution Process Consultant at Humana Inc
- Grievance and Appeals Process Consultant at
- Grievance and Appeals Data Analyst at
1 year at this Job
* Launched 1st Amazon Hazmat fulfillment center * Coordinated flow of inbound freight for customer demand * Managed team of 30 * Manager of TDR (Trailer Dock and Release) safety ◦ 2017 - 2018: Inbound Process Manager (Jacksonville, FL) * Launched non-sortable fulfillment center * Manager of TDR (Trailer Dock and Release) and TDR safety * Managed team of 15 ◦ 2015-2017: Flow process manager (Chicago, IL) * Launched MDW2 (cross dock) fulfillment center * Instrumental in operations into flagship fulfillment center with inbound sorter.
* Developed systems to balance inbound and outbound workflow * Liaison between operations and maintenance department
• Developed management metrics
• Developed long term solutions to minimize downtown. ◦ 2012-14: Flow manager (Tracy, CA) * Launched 1st Amazon KIVA Robotics fulfillment center * Increased building productivity by 275% * Developed floor health system to increase communications between Amazon and Kiva computer operations * Created flow system to keep conveyors operating during high peak seasons * Manages team of 30-79
• Created timely and accurate management reports
• Member of management change management team
• Wrote standard work operational manager manual
- Inbound Process Manager at Amazon
- President/Owner at Soulutions
- Business Development Manager at Soulutions
- District Regional Support Manager at Aames Home Loans
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Economics
San Antonio, Texas Digital Color Copier Dept / Large Format printing Layout and imposition of four color and black and white books, flyers, banners and posters for output to printers including: Xerox color copier with Fiery RIP, Jeti Large format flatbed printer. HP banner printer, Roland banner printer, Heidelberg QM 46 Digital printing press, Heidelberg Quickmaster press. Xerox Color copier operator. Provide effective service to internal and external customers by communicating requirements and or resolving issues related to the jobs. Monitor related supplies and inventory to ensure project completion. Sep 04, 1979 Norwood Promotional Products - San Antonio, Texas Production Process Manager
- Production Process Manager at Thomas Reprographics
31 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
This role oversees 100 employees, eight processes and multiple consumer and food service piece/mash packaging lines, two flake plants, seasonal granule lines, and two industrial bag lines. Responsibilities include maintaining SQF certification, addressing customer complaints, new product testing, and day-to-day personnel and process management. Responsible for supporting supply chain and meeting customer demand across multiple domestic and international markets. This requires daily collaboration with frontline employees working 24-hour rotating shifts and maintenance department to ensure minimal downtime while delivering superior quality in a safe work environment. Support plant and operations objectives to meet financial targets through the development of value-added initiatives designed to engage and develop employees, eliminate waste and maximize process and packaging line efficiencies. Some of these achievements include the following: * $181,180 net YTD labor savings as a result of labor reduction (e.g. more efficicient use of labor) and automation * Initiated a wet waste savings project that saves $65,000 annually * Developed and implemented an overfill controls and reduction project that netted a cost savings of $110,000 * Created a Process Performance Analysis Board (PPAB), a visual management tool, to capture and escalate issues at the individual process level * Reduced changeover downtime by 20% for two of BAF's largest volume flake products, resulting in tens of thousands in annual savings * 25% reduction in customer complaints; 50% reduction in foreign material * Developed KPI metrics to identify risks and opportunities within the flake processes in order to facilitate more productive and effective weekly plant manager reviews
- Process Manager at Basic American Foods
- Continuous Improvement Coordinator at Basic American Foods
- Packaging Shift Supervisor/Various Operations Roles at Basic American Foods
- Warehouse/Logistics and Inventory Coordinator at Consolidated Electrical Distributors
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Political Science
• Manage 8 FTE team including Two Assistant Manager and Six Associates
• Ensure all month-end; quarterly deliverables are completed with agreed accuracy and timeliness.
• Handling client and counterpart queries and providing resolution on timely manner.
• Cross trained all the team members in the process.
• Standardize the activities in the accounting process which resulted in efficiency and productivity of team members.
• Reconcile portfolio cash and security balances and activity between the Fund's trading account(s) at the prime broker/custodian and the administrator's accounting system on daily basis.
• Research and resolve reconciliation breaks with the prime broker/custodian.
• Deliver monthly NAV reconciliations to clients, expense packages and management fee invoices on quarterly basis and adhoc activities.
• Responsible for defined team goals, day to day operation, production planning, daily work allocation and SLA target management. ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Created templates for pre-month end checks activities that resulted in saving of 2 manual hours per activity
• Auto schedule the website reports which saved around 1.5 manual hour for completing the monthly activity
• Auto scheduled reports for 3 prime broker websites that resulted in saving time during peak month end deliverables
• Taken initiative to reduce the number of position breaks by constantly follow up with custodian, prime brokers for reduction in breaks.
- Process Manager at SS&C Globeop Financial Services
- Process Manager at Tata Consulting Services
- Deputy Manager at Syntel Private Ltd
- Team Leader at J.P. Morgan India Pvt Ltd
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Working as a people's manager handling team of 15-20 agents aligned on a new e-commerce project to monitor Live chats, Social Media interactions.
• Team responsibility of managing the briefings and other agent queries ensuring key business controls are in place
• Assess development needs of employees and assist in refresher trainings
• Set clear objectives, track and provide feedback on a regular basis, to the people against the objectives.
• Provide oversight and performance monitoring for operational activities performed by the team, including review and analysis of routine production.
• Monitor the performance to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services along with the quality
• Managing calibrations with UK based Client around the process to deliver the satisfactory work Associate Process Manager (Telecom Process)
• Handled team of 10 agents aligned to Case Study
• Team's responsibility was to identify the root cause of the issue and complaints around client's product
• Basis on the case study intent, shared root cause analyses and suggested corrective actions for the process improvement Other responsibilities -
• Call quality monitoring training
• Effective feedback sessions
• Level 3 quality checks
• Data analysis
• Client engagement
• Process streamlining
• Floor trainings
• People management
• Data presentations (excel and ppt) Senior Analyst (Telecom Process)
• Joined as a Senior Analyst and worked for a UK based service provider's pilot process
• Audit calls and identify good and bad behavior of call center agents
• Moved to Case Study team basis on the performance for root cause analysis of special project/studies
• Received multiple awards for sharing process insights
- Associate Process Manager (eCommerce Project) at eClerx Services, Chandigarh
- Associate Process Manager at eClerx Services, Chandigarh
- at IBM Global services
- Assistant Manager at IBM Daksh Business Process Private Ltd
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Arts
My objective is to maximize my Indirect Lending experience to seek out a long-term career with a company that provides opportunities for professional growth, a respectful work environment, consistent working hours, and benefits so that I may contribute to the health and wellness of my family. My greatest strengths are my ability to listen to and connect with customers to give them a great experience, and my ability to collaborate and morally support my co-workers so that we all may succeed as a team. MRC Smart Technology Solutions, A Xerox Company February 2016 - October 2017 MPS Order Process Manager ◦ Conduct printer inspection and produced schedules for Managed Print Contract Department ◦ Collaborate across departments such as: Sales, Service, Order Processing, Contract and Supplies ◦ Managed key relationships including but not limited to: Sales, Service, Order Processing and Customers ◦ Conducted onsite customer / client walks gathering data to ensure MRC maintained current information
- MPS Order Process Manager at MRC Smart Technology Solutions, A Xerox Company
- Underwriter at JP Morgan Chase Bank/ Chase Auto Finance
- Auto Loan Processor/Funder at HSBC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Responsibility is to evaluate and make improvements to business processes. Ensure the efficiency of business operations and create and implement changes or improvements as needed. Generate documentation of existing processes and improvements, forecast expected results of process changes, analyze implemented changes and make further adjustments to workflow, schedules or other processes as required. Reporting to Plant Manager role is to report findings and suggested improvements and working with all departments to incorporate change in process, procedures or operational work flow. Safety Leader for current and future plant projects as well as day to day safety in plant. Develop Individual Job Packets that focus on job training with focus on training, developing and job retention. Added Responsibilities are management of Waste Water and Sanitation department.
- Process Manager at 3D solutions
- Quality and Food Safety Manager at Darlington Manufacturing
- Warehouse Manager/ DCM at Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Plant Manager at Amerigreen Worldwide LLC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Management