Process operator work in a team and on my own to get the job done
- Process Operator at GPC Staffing
- Buisness development management at Sun and fun Motorsports
- CNC Machine Operator at K&M plastic
- Bolt system operator at West Liberty Foods
2 months at this Job
Process Operator, both light and heavy maintenance, plant support, tanker and rail car transfers, certified hazmat, confined space entry, level A ppe, elevated lift, Blood born pathogens, and lab training.
- Process Operator at Dow Corning/Dow Chemical
- Operator at
25 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Automotive repair, Drafting
- Associate - Automotive repair, Technical Drawing
Field operator and team member responsible for maintaining unit productivity, compliance and safety while following company's policies, procedures and practices.
• Monitored and recorded process variables such as levels, flows, temperatures and pressures.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving issues that may develop in a timely manner.
• Identified opportunities for improvement.
• Participated in safety, health and environmental compliance surveys that required an understanding of state and federal regulations related to EPA permits.
• Participated in Quality Control program. Samples and tests process streams as required by the QC program and procedures.
• Performed preventive and minor maintenance activities.
• Monitored and maintained inventories of process chemicals supplies.
- Process Operator at ExxonMobil Refinery
- Terminal Operator / Instrument Technician at Kinder Morgan
- Valve Operator at IPREMS
- Inventory Specialist at Sentel Corporation, ILSS Project
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I am a process operator my daily work consist of grinding/inspecting car components for Toyota. I also run the press's that grind the parts. I am also a qualified forklift operator.
- Process Operator at INTAT Precision, Inc
- Maintenance Technician at Dot Foods, Inc.
- Order Selector at Dot Foods, Inc.
- Pick Lead assistant at Wayzata
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- N/A - Automotive
- n/a - welding
SNF Flopam - Current; ATBS Unit Process Operator Process Operator Skills
• Opening and closing of valves
• Taking samples of product for lab testing, pH testing
• Follows lock out tag out of process equipment to ensure for maintenance
• Writes work permits
• Handles isolation of control valves
• Monitors start-up/shutdown of pumps and compressors
• Checks and monitors furnace
• Using DCS computer based process control to monitor process unit
• Taking and reading temperature, pressure, level and flow on instruments
• Changing filters on process equipment
• Charging reactors
• Loading tanker trunks with products
• Pelletizing of final product
• Bulk Bagging of final product
• Operate centrifuge for purification and separation of product
• Experience with Chemicals: Acrylonitrile, Sulfuric Acid, Oleum, Caustic, & ISO Butylene
- Process Operator at SNF Flopam
at this Job
- Associate Degree - Process Technology
- High School Diploma
Outside process Operator, daily routine includes troubleshooting a variety of equipment from electrical motors, transmitters, pumps, etc, catching and analyzing samples, proper procedure usage, prepping equipment for maintenance including energy isolation, permitting maintenance work, finished top of my class at Dow university of operations at Brazosport college, and have forklift and minor jlg/scissor lift experience
- Process Operator at DOW Chemical
- Batch process Operator at Doreck's Meat Market
- Warehouse Manager at Tibaldo's Feed & Supply
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - I recently finished the Process Technology program and am
- - Mathematics
- - Mathematics
in training my role has been to shadow the Field Process Operator and to learn the layout of the plant. Know which lines go to which part of the process. I take all daily quality control samples and do the field walkabout to look for any leaks or issues with the process. I must monitor and trouble shoot the steam generating boilers and the plant air compressors. I must read P&IDs and write and sign work orders and all work permits. Responsible for air testing and monitoring to make sure there aren't any combustible gas fumes present while any Hot Work is going on. Heritage Crystal-Clean is a recycled oil re-refinery that takes used oil and refines it into a clean and reusable oil source. The process that I am responsible for involves large scale heaters that use natural gas and process off gases to generate the heat source required to burn the oils at high temperatures. The plant makes its own steam in two steam generating boilers that are natural gas fed and there are various distillation towers and storage tanks.
- Process Operator at Heritage Crystal-Clean
- Chemical Operator Level at Vertellus Specialties Inc
- Military Police Officer at Military Police U.S. Army National Guard
- Team Leader Sgt. E-5 at US Army
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - education and world religions
Handle day to day process operations for a batch plant. Lots of shift work. Many problem solvingDescription- worked out in the field as a process operator. I would walk the plant multiple times to check pressure and readings on gages and pumps to make sure everything was normal for production to start. I would grind (yuki beads) raw material and measure it and check the counter balance to add it to other raw material to create our final product for our customers. During the duration of all this I would check the process and make sure everything was running normal. After the final product is complete I would put on a safety harness and hydro blast all the equipment to make sure it was clean for the next batch of chemicals and raw material. I would drive a forklift for hours to rearrange pallets with raw material and chemicals all around the plant to make sure it was in order for our inventory. Once the process is complete I would package all the raw material and load the material on the truck with a forklift and make sure to go over my paper work before sending it off to make sure everything is 100% correct. Doing all this 12-15 hours a day. I would alternate night shift with the others crews every week.
- Process Operator at Sanyo chemical Texas industries
- Data Tech at TRADESTAR
- Damage assessor at The Workforce Group
2 years at this Job
TERRY DUNEVANT Humble, Texas 77396 Cell Phone 832-795-3807
Email: [email protected]
SUMMARY Honorably discharged U.S. Army Veteran with 10+ years’ experience as a process technician.
TWIC Card, Abide by OSHA Safety Rules and Regulations.
Able to work in extreme temperatures over extended periods of time without physical exertion or fatigue.
Conducted interior and exterior security patrol on and off USA camps.
Communicated with diverse groups.
Worked in fast paced environments requiring attention to detail while remaining focused on overall goals and objectives.
Effective Leader who leads by example. Able to train others accurately and efficiently.
Self-motivated individual, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Implemented safety rules and regulation guidelines effectively with emphasis on quality and production.
• Performed necessary work in operating, adjusting and regulating temperatures, pressures, levels, flow rates and other variables for the production of quality on specific products.
• Operated manual, solenoids, controls and relief valves.
• Used heat exchanges, centrifugal and positive displacement pumps properly.
• Cleaned equipment and lockout tag-out per ECP's for maintenance. PRODUCT HANDLER
• Made periodic rounds of units to ensure proper operations.
• Drew product samples for laboratory analysis and understanding of process units equipment principles or operating methods used in the process.
• Experience in sit-down and stand-up forklifts. INDUSTRIAL TRUCK OPERATOR
• Operation of lift-truck is constant while staging products either for shipping or storage.
• Moved levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams with swivel-hooks, hoists, or elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
• Inspected product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
• Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
• Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Atlantic Coffee Solutions Process Operator/Product Handler Dec. 2001 – Nov. 2018 (Maximus Coffee Group Industrial Truck Operator Kraft Foods) EDUCATION Prairie View A&M University, General Studies United States Army, Fort Riley, Kansas
- Process Operator at Atlantic Coffee Solutions
16 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
I am a process operator and i work a multitude of different position from operating machines to weighing and making chemical formulas for different products of concrete.(heavy labor and precise decision makings)
- Process Operator at MAPEI Corporation
- Drillers helper at Major drilling
- Dishwasher at MIDWESTERN MEATS
- Life guard at Big Surf Waterpark
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent