As a process specialist I have many responsibilities which include:
• Being safe and reminding my operators to be safe and take safe actions
• Running the DCS board
• Managing my line and the operators on my line
• Fill in as the supervisor
• Help supervisor make decisions in the process
• problem solving
• daily paperwork on how much chemical is being used and how much product is not in production
• utilities checks
• complete a production condition table every time we change product or start a line up
As a process specialist I have many responsibilities which include:
- Process Specialist at Toray Composite Materials America, Inc
- Chemical Process Operator at Toray Composite Materials America, Inc
- Contractor at Toray Composite Materials America, Inc
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Role: Processing Professional and Hospital Medicaid claims for BCBS NJ. I was promoted within the project to Process Specialist where I was required to assist in the managing of multiple teams. Some of my daily job functions included: o Managing the queue o Assign work o Answer questions o Ensure time trackers were completed o Provide daily production o Provide training to new employees o Respond to all Quality errors and correct any claim with valid errors and provide. While still ensuring I met the daily production and quality goals expected by the company.
- Process Specialist at Cognizant: HNJH BCBS
- Senior Process Executive at Cognizant Technology Services
- Foreclosure Specialist at Cognizant: Ditech
- Claims Examiner at Ditech: Express Scripts
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
Cognizant Technical Systems SuperValu Robert Half Intl./Accountemps Peregrine Industries Executive Management, Inc. Robert Half Intl./Accountemps SignalSoft Corporation Deep Rock Water Culligan Soft Water Service Co. Regis Corporation Teaneck, NJ 07666 Eden Prairie, MN 55344 Boise, ID 83706 Nampa, ID 83687 Boise, ID 83701 Boise, ID 83706 Boulder, CO 80302 Denver, CO 80205 Minnetonka, MN 55345 Edina, MN 55435 Process Specialist Department Specialist III Temporary Accounting Full Charge Bookkeeper Full Charge Bookkeeper Temporary Accounting Accountant Payroll / Inventory Senior Accountant Tax & Accounts Receivable 09/2015-07/2019 11/2013-08/2015 11/2006-11/2013 11/2004- 11/2006 10/2001-11/2004 07/2000-09/2001 03/1998-03/2000 01/1996-02/1998 08/1988-11/1996 08/1982-06/1988
- Process Specialist at Cognizant Tehnology Solutions
- Unemployed looking at
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts in Accounting - Accounting/Economics
In addition to the functions list above for Process Specialist I, the Process specialist II position also entails the following: Work directly with customers to increase and stabilize product sales for GenCure Tissue. Maintain high level of knowledge regarding current good manufacturing processes, regulatory and quality requirements. Frequent multi-tasking, problem solving, and use of critical thinking skills. Skills: Bilingual (English/Spanish), multi-tasking, problem solving, creative writing, event planning, public speaking, team building, PC, MAC, Google Drive, Microsoft office programs, Outlook, social media, photography/videography editing, graphic design, time management, and computer / electronic equipment troubleshooting.
- Process Specialist II at GenCure Inside Sales
- Contracted Service Dog Trainer at In Dog We Trust Rescue
- Process Specialist I at QualTex Laboratories
- Aquatics Instructor at Northside Independent School District
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Spanish
Designation: Process Specialist(SME)
Roles: Benefit Analyst/Quality Analyst for Policy Booklets process
Client: Leading East Coast P&C Insurance major
Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS), Hyderabad, India (April 2012 to March 2015)
➢ Auditing new business, add issue and RFC (Request for change) reports for the team and sending them across to the client with 100% accuracy.
➢ Grading errors found on the reports.
➢ Taking daily and monthly team huddles. Going through the errors, giving feedback and explaining the redressal for the same.
➢ Generating monthly and daily quality reports.
➢ Creating monthly RCAs (Root Cause Analysis) report for the team. Achievements:
➢ Selected to undergo four-month training at client location in Kansas, USA.
➢ Selected by onshore team as the primary auditor for offshore team.
➢ Awarded OPEL and WOW awards for outstanding performance, productivity and dedicated service.
- Process Specialist(SME) at Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters - Business Administration
- M.A. - English
- Bachelors - Science
- Secondary School Certificate
* As a Process Specialist at AccentCare, Inc., and team lead for multiple Customer Service Improvement Initiatives, excellent organization and project management skills have been developed. * Strategized a new and innovative way to capture and report on trends. These findings led to the New Hire Mentorship Program at two branches within AccentCare, Inc. * Created and implemented a measurement strategy for telephone surveys conducted in-house in order to determine the overall satisfaction of patients receiving home care services. Based on these findings several initiatives were put in place to improve customer satisfaction at AccentCare, Inc. * Worked closely with HR to conduct internal audits using DOH and JCAHO guidelines. * Team lead for the Value Based initiative, working interdepartmentally, managing several projects for four branches. * Promoting company growth by participating in social engagements and fairs such as the Atlantic Antic and Jamaica Jams for recruitment and consumer outreach.
- Consumer Quality Process Specialist at AccentCare, Inc
- at AccentCare, Inc
- HR Assistant at AccentCare, Inc
- Medical Coordinator at AccentCare, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Communication
PRESENTLY-ONE YEAR Night shift lead maintenance person. In charge of leading maintenance team to trouble shoot and fix down equipment in a timely manner. Participating with troubleshooting machine and equipment problems, and all other tasks of a Process Specialist. Assists in training other classifications, including operators. Communicating with production supervisor, upper management, and relief shift. Knowledgeable with Graham Blow Molding and VR Blow Molding. PROCESS SPECIALIST-MAINTENANCE PRIOR TO BECOMING LEAD-ONE YEAR Participating with troubleshooting machine and equipment problems. Assists in training other classifications, including operators. Fabricates and installs parts to improve line performance. Maintain and repair of systems using electrical, mechanical processing skills. Set up and tear down entire line from start to finish including down stream equipment. Trouble shoot the blow molding process to improve efficiency in producing a quality product. Assist with responsibilities of SMED and Preventative maintenance tasks as required. Duties necessary to achieve the continuous improvement of the production line and related processing. TECHNICAL SPECIALIST-MACHINE OPERATOR PRIOR TO PROCESS SPECIALIST-TWO YEARS The Operator is responsible for operating a given number of plastic blow molding machines and makes necessary adjustments or minor repairs to ensure production of containers is made in a safe, efficient and high-quality manner. Follows and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices. Understands, follows and enforces all established policies, procedures and recognized practices. Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned Operate a group of plastic blow molding machines and auxiliary equipment producing a container in a safe and high-quality method. Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned. Perform and/or assists in mold, insert and color changes on the line. Perform basic processing of injection and/or blow molding machines to improve machine efficiency and reduce scrap. Perform tasks and responsibilities of any Utility position during slow periods and/or as needed. Monitor resin, material handling and color systems for appropriate processing conditions. Make frequent on time quality checks on products being produced from established quality standards. Assist other Operators and maintenance personnel on mechanical repairs. Perform assigned preventative maintenance work. Maintain work area to acceptable safety and housekeeping standards. Complete and file all required documentation in an orderly and timely manner. Communicate with the Production Shift Supervisor to coordinate production line support staff in accomplishing the lines' objectives. Perform minor troubleshooting and programming on the line. Notify leads and supervisors of any major problems or questions. Operate equipment to minimize the generation and maximize the consumption of regrind, purge and scrap within customer specifications where applicable. Properly identify regrind and chunk produced. Communicate processing information to designated personnel on incoming shift. Assist other Operators as needed. Assist in the training of new Operators. PRIOR TO BECOMING A TECHNICAL SPECIALIST - LEAD CLAMP TRUCK DRIVER FOR TWO YEARS. STARTED IN THE COMPANY AS A CLAMP TRUCK DRIVER.
- LEAD PROCESS SPECIALIST-MAINTENANCE LEAD at GRAHAM PACKAGING
- SALARIED SUPERVISOR at WASTE MANAGEMENT
9 years at this Job
- None - Introduction to industrial electronics and advanced motors
• Responsible for internal process improvement endeavors; reviewed internal requests for improvement on templates, forms, or processes
• Managed the research and selection of organization-wide employee benefits through the Gusto payroll system; compared various plans, conducted cost analysis for employees and the company, and provided a detailed Decision Analysis and Resolution report to provide the best solution for both the organization and employees
• Ran company payroll through Gusto; onboarded new employees and handled confidential, personal information
• Assist full cycle for software development and IT service companies prepare for their CMMI SCAMPI A Appraisal
• Coordinates and conducts weekly and/or daily meetings with clients to guide them on mapping current processes to the CMMI Model
• Analyzes detailed project documents/artifacts related to software development and IT service projects to assess compatibility with CMMI Model
• Provides consulting to clients on the creation of project level and organizational level presentations and documents for their process procedures
• Maintained CMMI Process Assess Library and coordinates with projects to oversee implementation and adherence to the model
- Administrative Director/Process Specialist II at Acme Process Group
- Appraisal Team Member at Acme Process Group
- Process Oversight Improvement Team Member at
- Process Analyst at Kreative Consulting
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Psychology - I/O Psychology
Control the extrusion process from plastic mix ratio, profile development, temperature, screw speeds, etc
to meet customer needs as well as regulatory requirements set forth by the U.S. Department of Transportation and Mauser Corporate Quality Standards.
● Create, development and implement improvements to on-site equipment to reduce cycle time, improve stability, and eliminate contamination risks.
● Coordinating Maintenance staff on projects and critical plant repairs.,
- Process Specialist at Mauser Packaging Solutions
- Production Supervisor at Mauser Packaging Solutions
- EHS Site Manager at Aflex Hose
- Production Manager at Aflex Hose
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Planned and implemented continuous improvement projects for production and quality. Assisted Quality Department team in developing and maintaining quality control methodologies. Performed troubleshooting on processes and resolved all issues related to new products launched and changeovers. Coordinated with the maintenance department team and implemented all efficient technologies. Assisted production staff in increasing efficiency of machines and decreasing scrap rate. Maintained effective knowledge on various extrusion process technologies.
Planned and implemented continuous improvement projects for production and quality.
Assisted Quality Department team in developing and maintaining quality control methodologies.
Performed troubleshooting on processes and resolved all issues related to new products launched and changeovers.
Coordinated with the maintenance department team and implemented all efficient technologies.
Assisted production staff in increasing efficiency of machines and decreasing scrap rate.
Maintained effective knowledge on various extrusion process technologies.
- Process Specialist at Tredegar Film Products
- Production Supervisor at Tredegar Film Products
- Extrusion Operator at Tredegar Film Products
15 years, 4 months at this Job