I began working with Mobis as a Process Specialist. The duties of a Process Specialist in the Automotive Manufacturing field included entering orders for yearly projects, entering orders for daily supplies used in our production process, managing supplies inventory, and daily processing of outsourced team members work times. In February 2018, I was moved within the same department to the position of Production Specialist. This position required me to process daily scrap totals, determine the root causes of defect parts, enter countermeasures for defect parts, and enter improvement ideas for warehouse needs. Since June 2018, I have been moved back to Process Specialist due to a need for inventory organization. This shift has required me to organize the Spare Parts area in our department. Utilizing my organizational skills from previous jobs, I have been tasked with changing the layout of the current inventory storage. Along with this, it also involves my original process duties, along with inventory management and orders.
- Process Specialist at Hyundai Mobis Alabama LLC
- Haynes Ambulance of Alabama - Billing Specialist at Haynes Ambulance Billing Department
- Inventory Control Clerk at Marjam Supply Company
- Teller/New Accounts Representative at First Community Bank of Central Alabama
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
* Began as entry level process operator and promoted to Process Specialist * Implement 5S and 4 Step Problem Solving from lean manufacturing * Train and supervise new process operators. on operational taaks * Adherence to critical 10 safety protocols * Adherence to all quality control and assurance protocols * Complete preventive maintenance tasks to insure operational success * Complete inner company training and testing for ~~~~~~~~~ capability * Inventory control * Forklift and scissor lift traing * Knowledge of extruders, heaters, webformers, hoist operations, ovensm material handling and delivery systems, air systems
- Process Specialist at Kimberly Clark, Inc
- Lawn Doctor at Kimberly Clark, Inc
- Herbicide Technician at Prodyn, LLC
- Property and Casualty Insurance Agent at Allstaate Insurance
3 years at this Job
- - Environmental Engineering Technology
I started out as an operator, and managed to get promoted to a Process Specialist four months later. It wasn’t until just recently that I was promoted yet again to Chemical Process Specialist. I ran multiple chemical process’s, including the nickel plater and microetcher’s, the stainless steel etcher, and dry film develop.
- Chemical Process Specialist at Hutchinson Technology, Inc.
- Machine Operator/Forklift Operator at Midwest Manufacturing
- Drywall Finisher at Phoenix Drywall Co.
- Carpet Cleaner/Demolition man at NorthStar Cleaning & Restoration
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a Creative Process Specialist, I provide internal support to the creative teams through effective and collaborative project management, trafficking and process expertise for creative campaigns. I work directly with Account Managers, Creative Managers, internal clients, print suppliers and agencies to assure projects are executed correctly and delivered on-time.
- Creative Process Specialist at CUNA Mutual Group
- Independent Consultant at Arbonne International, LLC
- Manager, Package Design Operations at
- Marketing Project Manager at Kraft Heinz/Oscar Mayer
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Commercial Art
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Auburn Hills, Michigan
November 2017 - Current
Sr. Business Process Specialist
I am a Senior Business Process Specialist supporting the organization in the dealer portal application development, related to Dealer Communications.
I am working to support dealer communication applications in the NAFTA, Mexico, Canada and other International Markets. These application are the basis for the OEM to communicate important messages to the dealers on recalls, trainings, vehicle safety and other important dealer related communications.
I am also responsible for managing FCA's dealer website's content management tool in terms of functional usage value and improving it in production and lower environmnets. This is a critical element for DealerCONNECT which is FCA's dealer portal
Together with the Business and IT team I assist the organization to develop, maintain and rewrite applications as per the business value and the functional value.
• Define Project requirements , Scope , plan and run the applications in accordance to the PMO
• Closely co-ordinate with the business teams and the service providers for development , operations and maintenance of the applications
• Analyse the root cause of any bugs in the SHAREPOINT/JAVA applications owned and resolve to fix them.
• Develop key project related documents such as requirement specs, functional specs, data and process models
• Walk the team over the project expectations by creating prototypes of the application with design tools.
• Work with internal stakeholders and project team to drive a resolution on the project progress
• Estimate the Project timelines and funding for business approvals and funding approvals.
• Conduct training sessions for the dealers and internal stakeholders on the application usage and better roadmap
• Create and manage teams for IPR's for setting up application infrastructure and work on the architecture and design documents for setting up the required infrastructure.
• Adept in Report generation tools like Qlikview which help in report generation from the OEM's Big data repository.
- Sr. Business Process Specialist at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) - World Headquarters
- Sr. Program Analyst at Ford Direct
- Business Program Manager at Microsoft for Enterprise Services, Greater Seattle
- Pricing Program Manger at NYK LINE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - International Business
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
• Model - Collections for AT&T in relation to Mobility, U-Verse and Telco. Speak to customer on the phone, answering their questions and collecting payments for their accounts.
• Experian - setting customer up with protect my ID and answer any questions they might have.
• K12 - get students enrolled in the upcoming school year for on line school. And answer any questions they might have in relation to the K12.
• Process Specialist GBS- Communicate with the CSS, customer and account team to help answer any questions regarding any information needed to get the request processed in a timely fashion. Help co-workers with processing orders to help get their job done. Help provide information for training manuals and outlines for newly hired staff; provide materials for learning opportunities. Earned excellent marks on performance reviews, including work volume, accuracy and quality.
- K12 and Process Specialist GBS at Model, Experian
- Tax Advisor I at Helped Co-Workers
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Organizational Management
I am a Machine Operator on three different process steps in the production of microchips.
- Process Specialist at Hutchinson Technology, Inc.
- Sous Chef at Mona Lisa's
- Sous Chef at The Lancelot, Vail Co
- Lead Line Cook at Brookdale Assisted Living
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Prepare Corporate Tax Returns and Trust Accounts. Answer Dialer to process applications for tax work credit. File, fax, copy, scan documents. Work with engagement teams and other departments to help with proofreading and editing documents. Revise training manual, and help train new hires. Attained CE credits while working there as well.
- Process Specialist at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- FL Customer Service Representative at One Touch Direct Tampa
- Admissions Representative at
- CSR/Telemarketer at One Touch Direct
3 months at this Job
- Associates - Accounting
- - Accounting & Foreign Language
- - Accounting Specialist
- - Computer Applications I
- High School Diploma
- License - Certificates
*Support process engineer by doing SEM, data analysis, sample preparation, pre or post measurement of the wafers. *Do SPC analysis by etching wafers using Lam's etcher 8437 and 8595, then do SEM and data analysis after etching.
- Process specialist at Lam Research
- Semiconductor Sr at Microchip Technology Inc
- General Counselor at Ivymax
- Semiconductor Sr at Microchip Technology Inc
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Industrial Technology
- - Technology
- Associate Degree
- - Computer and Electronics Tech
Process workflow related to work request from initiation through completion, management of workflow within the management tool, and ability to identify the optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed
●Financial statement review procedures in relation to the requirements of supporting documentation and financial statement documents in accordance with the auditing standards
●Tests of details and controls for fixed asset, inventory, other asset additions, insert income/expense and dividends including understanding policies, auditing procedures, evaluation of qualitative items
●Document preparation, including gathering information and populating documents based on audit policy and standard templates
●Preparation and management of the External Confirmation process in accordance to PWC guidelines, including database set up, sending and receiving, follow up with third parties, and reporting back to engagement teams
●Performance of other audit- or tax-related activities based on business need
- Process specialist at PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS
- Staff accountant - Accounts Payable (AP) at INTERNATIONAL DIAMOND CENTER
- Internal Controller at CARRE 9 LTD
- Logistic & Production Controller at Danone Group - World Food Company
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Economics - ACCOUNTING & CONTROL
- - English and French