Process Specialist was resposible for Production processing along with Building Security and safety training of all employees.
- Process specialist at PolyOne Corporation
16 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts
- High school
The Process Specialist provides daily leadership and technical support including establishing a plan with roles and responsibilities within a multi-machine department/team. Main focus is on Safety, Uptime, & Quality while coaching and developing team members to achieve all objectives in a large profitable business sector within the corporation. Machine Leader: The Machine Leader provides leadership and work direction of a machine crew while maintaining standards of safety, housekeeping, quality, human resources, cost, customer service, asset management, raw materials, and corporate ethics objectives. Consistently department leaders in Uptime.
- Process Specialist at Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Operations Manager at CJL Broadcasting, Inc
26 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Human Relations
Over 4 years of experience in customer services, telecom services industry. Worked as Process Specialist, customer services executive & as a psychologist, responsibilities held included customer service, training, website content management, email response management, lead generation and support for value added services. Additional experience summary: Actively volunteered in Elementary schools with teachers to organize various class and school events - incl. Halloween, Christmas and other class outings. Played an active part in organizing Multi-Cultural Events - an annual school fair Choreographed and trained kids for school level performances annually Taught and trained kids for the Geography Bee. Actively participated in conducting classes to specifically deal with syllabus of National Geographic Geography Bee. Professional Experience Organization Genpact (formerly GECIS - GE Capital international Services) Duration May 2004 to January 2007 Key Responsibility Areas: * Joined GECIS as Process Associate in GE Industrial division, selling Insurance to Australian market. * Received awards and merit certificates for performance and was assigned to "GE.com" team; which was Knowledge bank for all GE businesses. * Then promoted to Process Specialist for "GE.com" in March 2006. * Job responsibilities included responding to customer queries on "GE.com" (covering entire spectrum of GE businesses - from Credit Cards to Aircraft Engines), and internal GE queries. Researching the knowledge base, integrating information and customizing the response for each query. * Contributed to Knowledge Bank updation after coordinating across business units * Was an active part of GE's Ecomagination feedback team; involved in environmental initiatives through GE.com's website. * Also gave basic overview trainings to new members of team and new hires (fresh graduates) on basic insight to various GE businesses. Organization Bobby Enterprises, Mohali Bobby Enterprises is a key vendor for Spice Telecom, dealing in sales and marketing of value added services for Spice Telecom's cellular connections subscriber base. Duration March 2001 to February 2002 Key Responsibility Areas: * Cold calling for sales & lead generation for marketing of new value-added services of Spice Telecom, for its cellular connection subscribers (Value Added services included International Roaming, WAP, VMS, Phone Banking etc.) * Later promoted as the team head for the team of 7 executives, with additional responsibility of overall team management & supervision of the cold calling efforts. * Acted as the interface with parent company (Spice Telecom) for initial training on all new value-added services, and subsequent imparting of training to the entire team at Bobby Enterprises. Organization Spice Telecom, Mohali Spice Telecom is a joint venture between Distacom of Hong Kong, and the flagship company of the Modi group in India. It was one of the leading cellular providers in Indian states of Punjab and Karnataka for the past 6 years. Spice was born in April 1997 and has a combined subscriber base of more than 7 hundred thousand customers. Duration September 2000 to February 2001 Key Responsibility Areas: * Joined as an Industrial Psychologist for counseling and administering de-stress therapies to customer service executives working in multiple shifts. * Later assigned to cold calling for sales & lead generation for marketing of new cellular connections as well as new value added services * Coordination between various sub-offices all over Indian state of Punjab and head office in Mohali (Punjab), for follow up program from lead generation to actual selling * Customer service/support for inbound calls related to tariff plans, value added services, issues with handset operation etc.
- Process Specialist at GECIS
at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Industrial, Clinical & Health Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- - English, Psychology
- C.B.S.E. - English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- CBSE - Board Exams
setup and run machines, troubleshoot machines, do daily, weekly and monthly Preventative maintenance's, do per order quality control checks. , within in 2 months of working this job i was promoted from Process Specialist to a C-Level Process Specialist. Great attendance, great attention to detail and quality.
- Process Specialist C-level at Hutchinson Technology Inc
- Shipper at Walmart Dc
- Production operator at Presto
- Material Handler and Forklift Operator at Menards Distribution Center - Eau Claire, WI
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a Global Quality Change Process Specialist I am responsible for working with Product Management on new and updated products and components. I am also responsible for compiling and/or reviewing supporting documentation related to a new product or product update.
- Global Quality Change Process Specialist at GOJO Industries
- Web Graphics Design Contractor (Multiple Web Page Design) at GOJO Industries
- Office Manager at Hillside Park Campground
- Web Graphics Design Contractor (Win with GOJO website) at GOJO Industries
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
- Associate - Marketing Management
6. Process Specialist - Propane Dehydrogenation Unit, catofin process, cold boxes, compressors Resume
Houston TX, - Chemicals Operations Process Specialist - Propane Dehydrogenation Unit, catofin process, cold boxes, compressors, PSA, propylene distillation, permitting, LOTO, special projects, DCS.
- Process Specialist - Propane Dehydrogenation Unit, catofin process, cold boxes, compressors at Flint Hills Resources
- Process Specialist - Light Olefins Unit at Flint Hills Resources
- Process Specialist at Flint Hills Resources
- Supervisor, home repair at A&A Construction
3 years, 1 month at this Job
As an Assessment Process Specialist II, I manage all non-content aspects of Test Development and Production processes for STAAR Spanish and Interim Spanish program. In addition, I manage the impact of schedules, processes, policies, tools, and systems on test design and the development and delivery of assessment components for programs. The developed tests and related products are closely aligned to the current subject-area standards and student-learning objectives. I oversee all aspects of test development, including item development, test assembly, and scoring processes. Hold regular internal meetings with project staff to communicate information and monitor schedules and monitor actual against budget intake and take corrective action.
- Assessment Process Specialist II at Educational Testing Service
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Promoted from previous positions of Print Production Supervisor and Process Analyst,
- Process Specialist at Efficient Logistics
- Expert operator and diligent basic maintenance at Efficient Logistics
- MATERIAL HANDLER I, II, PRODUCTION LEAD, PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR at Efficient Logistics
- COMPLIANCE ANALYST at Efficient Logistics
27 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
Responsible for coordinating and developing process improvements for customer order handling process owners to provide the highest quality customer service to Satair/Airbus Materials and Logistics Service Customers. Key
initiatives involve optimizing SAP and other data management systems to improve customer order handling by creating test data, performing testing, supporting change implementation, developing process documentation, and
coordinating end-user trainings for internal and external customers. Primary Responsibilities:
1. Process Improvement: 40%
• Responsible for driving order handling process improvements to optimize SAP and other data management systems using LEAN principles to optimize handling of customer orders and improve company profitability.
• Liaise with IT, customer handling process owners, and other business units to identify gaps, implement change orders, develop and test improvements, etc. to maintain, optimize and harmonize SAP and other data management systems to improve customer order handling consistent with global standards.
• Create and maintain data management system test data, preparation, implementation, and validation for system changes and upgrades to improve system efficiency and ameliorate customer order handling performance. 2. Technical Support: 20%
• Provide first level support for all customer order handling data management systems and processes to improve customer order handling performance.
• Evaluate risks and troubleshoot root problems within SAP cross-departmentally and creating and implementing change requests to address issues in order to maximize order process system efficiency and improve responsiveness and service to customers. 3. Documentation & Training: 20%
• Create and maintain customer order handling system documentation for end-user training.
• Drive consistent team process improvement performance via team communication and training.
• Develop and provide end-user training on SAP and other data management systems for internal customers.
- Process Specialist at Satair Group/Airbus, Atlanta
- Sales Support Representative / Order Fulfillment at Humanscale
- Customer Service Account Executive - Order Fulfillment at Colgate-Palmolive
- Inside Sales Coordinator - Order Fulfillment at Isra Surface Vision
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Business
October 2017 to August 2018
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Manage and update the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
• Train all other Kimberly clark trainers on new WMS updates.
• Reduced pick distance from 320 feet per SKU to 210 feet
• Trained 30 new employees in 6 months with zero safety incidents
• Traveled to other Kimberly Clark facilities to share knowledge of onboarding process and training standards
• Worked long shifts to separate training classes and increase amount of one on one training with each individual
• Onboard and train all new employees
• Train to all current standards and ensure any updates are communicated to all employees
• Manage the warehouse management computer program. Update the system with any changes and follow up with any errors
• Travel to train the trainers at other KC facilities
• Use SAP and ETQ system to update all training documents
• Back up the 4 distribution Team Leaders when any are off
• Interview all incoming applicants for hiring Material Handling Team Leader
- Process Specialist at Kimberly Clark
- Materials Team Leader at Kimberly Clark
- Finished Product Lead at Kimberly Clark
- Material Coordinator at Kimberly Clark
1 year at this Job