Process Technician of Blow Molding Machines.
- Process Technician at ABC Group/Undercar Products
- Process Technician at VAUPELL MOLDING AND TOOLING
- Machine Operator at Anchor Staffing
- Process Technician/Supervisor at Miniature Custom Manufacturing
3 months at this Job
- Associate not complete - Computer science/mathematics
- Diploma - General
Process technician. Operated the plastic injection presses troubleshooting them when bad parts were produced.
- Process Technician at HELLERMANNTYTON
- Mail HandlerAssistant at United States Postal Service
- Unloader at G&K Services
- Package Handler at Fed Ex
4 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer and Information Technology
Moved up to process technician 4.
- Process Technician at American Crystal Sugar Company
- Avantange coordinator at Sam's Club
- Nysp mentor at Turtle mountain schools
- Cashier at Sam's Club
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Business management
- - Biology
- Some college
Process Technician a certified forklift operator, as well as material handler, plastics blender and Quality Control Molding Process Technician CTS Automotive 08/1992 - present oversee multiple machines, 8-15 operators. I troubleshoot, set, pull, and process multiple machines on a daily basis. Coordinate scheduling with other shifts to insure on time delivery
- Process Technician at CTS Automotive
- Injection Molding Technician at CTS Automotive
26 years, 5 months at this Job
Worked at essel Pro Pack for 4 years as a process technician. In charge of operating and maintaining a production line. Do things like replace broke parts, tool changes, locating issues, and responsible of keeping up with downtime.
- Process Technician at ESSEL PROPACK AMERICA, LLC
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Experienced Process Technician with excellent experience with general Troubleshoot repairs and performing repairs on facility equipment and property structures over a year at Autoneum. Process Technician Skills, Technician checks, Test Batch or Product Quality, Troubleshoot, Monitor and Adjust Machine Parameters and Laboratory Testing.
- Process Technician at Autoneum
- Assistant Supervisor at IMA
- West Afraca Supervisor at AKZO NOBELl SIKKENS
2 years at this Job
- - Auto Spraying
• Process Technician
• My overall duties was to check all scheduled mold changes and perform them within a set amount of time and to Start up the machine and ensure the parts were coming out perfect by making any parameter adjustments if need be.
- Process Technician at Faurecia Interior Systems
- Material Handler at Sherer & Trier Saline Mi
5 years at this Job
seeking engineering and -Perform forensics on crash-landed materials; balloon audits productivity management positions to develop improved 100%, resulting in 6-8 audits vs. 3-4 per month skill set and utilize knowledge gained from university. PROCESS TECHNICIAN
• MAY 2017- JUNE 2018 -Led a team of 6 technicians, processing and auditing nearly 1,600 tiles per shift; approx. 2x more output compared to morning shift, productivity improved 78% -Conduct and formulate experiments for OC300 coated glass; pointed-out design
- PROCESS TECHNICIAN at TESLA
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Completed apprenticeship program with ExxonMobil. Experienced in special assignment positons such as Chemical Clean Coordinator, Tier 1 Best Practice process planner, substantial experience in towers, drums, desalters, exchangers, piping and pumps. I have experience in a Fluidized Coker unit, Delayed Coker and crude units.
• Completed ExxonMobil Process Technician Apprenticeship program.
• Qualified on all 7 posts at assigned unit within three years.
• Chemical Clean Coordinator for previous crude unit turnarounds.
• Firefighter for ExxonMobil for 3 years.
• Interior/exterior 1081 certifications completed through TEEX.
• Step-up/backfill for ERT Shift Team Leader on current chart.
• Tier 1 Best Practice job planner.
- Process Technician at ExxonMobil
- Sales / Customer service at Building Products Plus
- Police Officer/Sheriffs Deputy at Building Products Plus
5 years at this Job
started as a fork lift operator then material handler I stocked the machines with parts for the operators and loaded trucks with finished goods. then I became a machine operator I ran an automated packing machine that loaded boxes then I stacked and wrapped pallets also looked for defects on the parts. then I became a process technician or a line lead mechanic I worked closely with the quality control and blueprints to make all major and minor adjustments to 90 ton metal stamping press and 60 ton brass stamping press. Ran a chain driven automated indexing machine and done all P.M.s and major repairs.Also fixed and troubleshoot automated box packing machines that produced the finished product
- Process Technician at Leviton Manufacturing
- Warehouse Selector/forklift operator at Merchants Distributors Inc
7 years, 9 months at this Job