• I started out working as an order picker. I am now the warehouse trainer. I train all new and current associates in all functions of the warehouse as well as all P.I.T Trucks. I teach in the classroom as well as hands on.
• I work every day with SAP HR and Netweaver
• Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft software.
• Organization, and filing paperwork
• Proficient in every job function(picking, packing, receiving, shipping
• Received Trainer of the Month award
• CFR 1910.178 PIT Trucks & the NTS's MHE Trainers course. OSHA Certified
- Process Trainer at Tech Data
- Overnight Specialist Manager at BJ's Wholesale Club
- Picker/Packer and then Shipping at Springtime Coffee
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Academic
Certify on different types of forklift equipment (i.e. counter balance, order picker, walkie ride, reach truck). Responsible for documenting and reporting all damaged product using appropriate paperwork and procedures to upper management. Inspect and research all inventory discrepancies to bring resolution of issue. I oversee integrity and accuracy of products leaving the warehouse during active shift. Verify and receive new inventory and vendor shipments, followed by stocking the inventory in the warehouse and I complete all necessary system transactions to ensure accuracy of inputted information. I have created a workbook in Microsoft Excel that consolidates information that documents the quantity and types of equipment stored. I record distributed hardware into the computer tracking system daily. I validate Inbound Shipments, I manage misdirected packages, I track vendor returns, I validate liquidations, and scrub Purchase Orders for Inbound Shipments. It is my responsibility to ensure Trailers are safe and secure to enter onto by warehouse employees. I direct fellow members on leadership of their Daily Goals and Objectives for the day. I lead employees to reach assigned daily goals. I conduct Process Training 2 times a week. I have been appointed as Train the Trainer representative. I store pallets of inventory in racking locations, usually known as being a "Put-Away" driver. I am the Lead of the Consolidation Team.
- PROCESS TRAINER at KUEHNE + NAGEL INC
- TRANSPORTATION COORDINATOR at XPO LOGISTICS
7 months at this Job
Duties Include: Training new and current employees in all aspects of plant operations and safety for modern cement plant equipment. Raw material stacking, raw milling, coal grinding, pyro processing, and finish milling. This includes operations, PM inspections, Hazard Analysis, Standard Work Practices, Task Training, Safety Meetings, Process Improvement Systems, MSHA Requirements, and plant outage support. Preventive Maintenance Operator Duties Included: Field operations to maintain plant production and quality targets for the plant. Field inspections of plant equipment and generating of repair and preventive work orders. Alternative Fuel Attendant Duties Included: Maintaining and operation of supplemental fuel equipment to feed calciner and whole tire injection system. Operation of tractor trailer and front-end loader to supply fuels to plant. Mobile Equipment Operator Duties Included: Pre-shift Inspections and operations of 777 haul trucks, front end loaders, bobcats, and back hoe to move materials and maintain plant housekeeping.
- Process Trainer at Cemex Miami Cement Plant
- Tour Guide at Gator Park
- Operator at Central Florida
- Operator at Skanska
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
Responsibilities Include: Training employees on the operation of various production processes through written and visual procedures. Motivating management and operators to increase and maintain OEE by keeping production running with minimal downtime. Implementing and training on new and existing processes. Encourage in the practice and participation of 5S and safety. Fill in for various positions when requested. Forklift operation training. Previous positions include shift leader and operator.
- Process Trainer at Mitsubishi Chemical Performance Polymers
- Sub Manager of Broadcast Operations at HockeyTV
- Operator at Mitsubishi Chemical Performance Polymers
- Food and Nutrition Asst. II at Henry Ford Hospital
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree of Information Technology - Information Technology
- High School Diploma
Delivering short courses in oil and gas processing to many clients such as: KIPIC KNPC MAHSA UN.
- Process Trainer at MAHSA UN
- Process Trainer at Harouge Co
- Process Trainer & Production Supervisor at Dove Energy
- Acting senior operator at GASCO
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ms In Chemical Engineering - Safety, process plants and equipment's
- Process Trainer at Karvy pvt ltd
- Sr process Trainer at Karvy pvt ltd
4 years, 10 months at this Job
• Responsible to develop special paint process training protocols to the new hire paint team members in readiness for the launch of the FF91 EV car.
• OEM manufacturing training such as 5S, TPS, Kaizen, Yamazumi board, RCA, KPI, PDCA and Lean manufacturing
• Painting processes includes sealing, preparation, painting of the OEM paint waterbase and 2K clear technology and various repair processes in manual and automaton applications.
• Supported the Gamma paint shop launch of the FF91 vehicle for validation testing
• Engaged in the hiring process of the paint team and on boarding trainings
- Paint Operations Process Trainer at Faraday Future
- Team Leader, Off-line Repair/Training and Development at Tesla Motors, Inc
- Group Leader, Paint Inspection at New United Motor Manufacturing, Inc
- Group Leader at Toyota Production System
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management and Economics - Quality Management
- - Mechanical Engineering
Training new hire batched.
➢ Trained new hire batch in Mexico for 6 months
➢ Driving the team to achieve company specified parameters.
➢ Retention of trainees through various employee engagement programs.
➢ Trained new hires in the areas of customer orientation, new products and processes, system or tools used.
➢ Assist with the development of training manuals, modules and curriculum courses.
➢ Collect feedback from the associate's agents, supervisors and quality monitoring team to identify new training needs.
➢ Maintain and updates training materials as appropriate.
➢ Meeting training timelines.
➢ Interacting with trainees to identify trainees at risk and take necessary steps to retain.
➢ Maintain current understanding of policies and procedures, website changes, new products and processes of clients and company.
➢ Maintaining various reports pertaining to training including attendance feedback, behavioral issues of the trainees.
➢ Team player with proactive approach to motivate agents.
- Process trainer at Wipro BPs
- at Business Transition
- at Business Transition
- Director at Business Transition
4 years, 2 months at this Job
Teaching one or more trainees how to processes parts by the work instructions, neatly keeping track of paperwork and turning it in upon completion, as well as keeping up with production.
- Process Trainer/Operator (Secondary Operations) at Albany Engineered Composites
- Operator, Forming at Albany Engineered Composites
- Operator, Injection Technician at Albany Engineered Composites
- Operator, Weaving Technician at Albany Engineered Composites
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
10. Trainer Resume
I currently work as a process trainer. I help new hire agents learn soft skills applicable to their job and how to retrieve requested information from facilities. Additionally, I help design and develop trainings.
- Trainer at Cotiviti Inc.
- Record Retrieval Specialist at Cotiviti Inc.
- Direct Support Staff at Chrysalis
at this Job