Process Trainer WA/OR/ID ~May 2017 - Current
● Built strong relationships with Market Managers, Performance Managers and GMs.
● New Employee trainer for WA/OR/ID.
● Process specialist in NW region, working closely with CIP team and assisting with WOW implementation in WA/OR/ID as well as CO/UT and most recently TN.
● Developed and implemented training quizzes, that became the catalyst for the model that is used company wide.
● Project lead for the Refine & Enhance the Quality Assurance project.
● Assisted in multiple shop purchases and transitions in Oregon and Washington.
● Assessed physical damage to automobiles for customers and insurance companies.
● Oversaw the repair during process, insured quality repair to industry standards, communicated status and provided excellent customer service.
● Ensured strong production in the shop, building and equipment improvements, established relationships with local vendors, businesses and community.
● Handled scheduling, staffing, part & product ordering as well as inventory.
● Built strong relationships with insurance partners as well as industry vendors.
- Process Trainer at Gerber Collision & Glass
- General Manager at Gerber Collision & Glass
- Estimator at Gerber Collision & Glass
- Sales Consultant at Automotive Avenues, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BA - History
• Train agents on product and process, as and when there are new hiring training batches
• Follow Training Plotter, report out Training throughput
• In case of non receipt of Training material from client , create internal support mechanism by creating Plotter and content
• Provide consistent coaching and feedback to all the trainees
• Identify areas of opportunities and do action planning and track it to closure
• Manage retention during training
• Predict potential attrition and accordingly report out to management and do action planning
• Monitor transactions remotely and Side by side and provide feedback as per Nesting plan
• Responsible for defined training conversion
• Consistent alignment with operations by auditing calls, emails, chats, understanding needs, conducting refreshers
• Demonstrating innovation in training by carrying floor requirement into classroom training.
• Refresher training on the Training need analysis on weekly / monthly basis through call monitors , D-Sat analysis , Ops feedback , client input
• Work closely with Ops and Quality team
• Ensure dissemination of all the Product / Process changes to Associate level and follow change management guidelines to introduce any change
• Conduct Agent certification / graduation post completion of the training for successful candidate
• Ensure that all Human Resources policies and procedures are observed
• Be updated and calibrated on all Product and process related changes
• Follow action plan created by the Manager on Variance mitigation Skill
• Time Management
• Ability to work under pressure
• Conflict Resolution
• Organization skill
- Process Trainer at Vietnam Concentrix Services
- Customer Service Executive at International Columbia Asia Clinic
- Front Desk Agent at Mt Olympus Resorts
- Guest Service Officer at Park Hyatt Saigon
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Bachelor's - English
• Managed a team of up to 14 through the changes and day-to-day needs of our department
• Process expert; train new hires and create exercises weekly to ensure our teams knowledge was consistent.
• Documented, audited and oversaw the managing of our team's confidential content.
• Evaluated our quality, translated to reports and corresponded our standings to upper management
• Handled the on and off boarding procedures as well as update teams of notifications
• Content Manager: managed the content of our website, created, modified and tracked changes, processes and policies,
• Assisted in coordinating miscellaneous events, charity functions, special projects and events and team builders.
- PROCESS TRAINER at CISCO
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at DOW
- BILINGUAL SALES CONSULTANT at AT&T
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Journalism
Provide Compliance training to Financial Institutions all over the world. Responsible for the coordination and development of training materials. Key Responsibilities: ◆ Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of FIS Compliance Systems, ◆ Responsible for researching the applications to ensure that accurate and thorough information is communicated to customers as well as internal staff. ◆ Facilitate training seminars for clients and internal staff in large or small group settings as determined by the business situation. ◆ Responsible for refining training skills, presentations, and training tools to ensure quality and effective product training is delivered. ◆ Assist other trainers in the development of creative and innovative measures to enhance training presentations and documentation.
- Process Trainer at FIS
- Senior Training Specialist at FISERV, INC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Process and Quality Manager for multiple federal and commercial sector customer accounts. Certified IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Expert. Corporate ITIL Foundations Course Instructor (conducted 4 classes annually w/participant pass rate of 90%). Process Engineering, Documentation, and Improvement (in last 2 years, performed process gap analysis for 44 process areas, managed reviews for 195 process related customer deliverables, staff of 4 process analysts). Led development of several process sets to establish conformance with ITIL best practices for a variety of customers between 2001-2016. Quality Management. Developed multiple Quality Plans, devised auditing approach, conducted audits to ensure conformance to customer IT service requirements, to ITIL best practices, and to software/project management standards (e.g., CMMI).
- Process Trainer/Consultant at Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)/Leidos
15 years at this Job
- Master's - Business
- Bachelor's - Geology
decontaminate hospital kits, generate paperwork and train new employees to the job.
- Decontamination Associate/Process Trainer at Millstone Medical Outsourcing
- Restaurant Crew Person at Crump's Wings Restaurant
- Packer/Picker at fedex supply chain
- Restaurant Associate at Fazoli's Restaurant
1 year, 4 months at this Job
• Promoted within company from level 1 Associate to 3 Lead, August 2018.
• Teach associates, assistant leads, and managers processes in various operations
• Teach safety courses and audit/coach adherence of standards
• Handle/monitor/record/adjust sensitive data on a daily basis
• Attend and note exclusive employee review meetings
• Work alongside HR Management, Operations and Sr Operation Managers with above specifics.
- Operations Support and Process Trainer at Amazon.com
- Process Ambassador at Amazon
- Operations Associate at Amazon.com
- Seasonal Lead Fulfillment Associate at PEAK
5 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS - (BSB) - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
• Implemented EHR (Advanced-MD) team project
• Analyzed, developed user requirements and clinical processes
• Optimized developed workflow improvement result driven
• Provided end-user training, go-live and post-live support result driven
• VIA- Remote:
• Currently Manage A/R process across all aspects of the billing process
• Coding and billing processes, reviewing claims, submitting electronically, reviewing rejected claims for errors making corrections and resent electronic claims.
• Handled the posting of all payments via mail and electronic payments through clearing house into EHR system.
• Performed month end reports for physicians to demonstrate ROI
• Created policies and procedures to front office staff regarding verification and billing criteria.
- EMR PROCESS TRAINER/ Revenue Cycle Manager (RCM) at SBT DIAGNOSTIC CENTERS, Orland
- EMR /Trainer Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) at SBT DIAGNOSTIC CENTERS, Orland
- Medical Billing and Coding Instructor at UEI Training Institute
- Instructor at Griffin Technical Institute
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science - HealthCare Management
Collections Process Trainer Collector
- Client Services Executive at First Credit Services
- Customer Service Agent at Comcast
- Insurance Sales Agent at American Income Life
- Customer Service Agent at Bank of America
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
10. Lead Senior Composites Technician, backup Manufacturing Supervisor, Certified Manufacturing Inspector, Certified Process Trainer Resume
Act as backup supervisor as required. Ensure safe manufacturing of aerospace composite parts. Ensure customer requirements for quality are met, and that parts are delivered on time and in budget. Perform regular audits to ensure customer specifications are being met. Develop and maintain an active FOD elimination and 5S/Lean Manufacturing program. Actively work with engineering and management developing, reviewing and writing process improvements, training policies and procedures that improve our ability to safely deliver quality parts. 2018 Gold Award: Meeting customer requirements by safely building more parts in a month with fewer defects than ever up to that time. 2017 Gold Award: zero findings during NADCAP inspection. 2016 Bronze Award: Successfully developed and implemented a best practices program and vis doc (visual workplace document) to improve our tool and mold handling, damage prevention and maintenance; which led to a significant drop in tooling damages. 2016 Bronze Award: Zero findings during a customer review and AS9100 inspection. 2014 Gold Ring Quality Award: Lockheed Martin F-35 program. 2015 Quality Award: Sikorsky CH53K King Stallion heavy lift helicopter program. 2012-2017 Several awards for quality, process, and training improvements.
- Lead Senior Composites Technician, backup Manufacturing Supervisor, Certified Manufacturing Inspector, Certified Process Trainer at Albany Engineered Composites
- Owner/Operator at Oquirrh Mountain Outfitters, LLP
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- OSHA 10 hour certification - Occupational Safety
- Certificate - Aerospace Leadership and Process Improvement
- Certificate - Aerospace Composites Manufacturing
- Bachelor of Science - Health Services Administration
- Associates - Nursing
- High School Diploma