I have hired, trained and developed 6 high performance teams during my tenure with Concentrix. Upon completion of training, these teams were able to seamlessly transition to production and in a short time meet or exceed all defined metrics. I facilitated all mandatory new hire training, process training, and refresher training to tenured employees. I was also responsible for compliance reporting, maintaining a training database, monitoring attrition, and attending all internal meetings to share weekly training updates. In addition, I developed a weekly/monthly calendar of training events, worked with our client to make additions to the curriculum, created training material, assessments and process flow sheets.
- Process Trainer at Concentrix
- Site Manager at Women's Rights National Historical Park
- Field Marketing Representative at Tallgrass Talent Group
- Merchandiser at Quest Service Group, LLC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Regents Diploma
Maintain accurate accounting records of customer accounts. Regularly review and audit accounts to ensure accuracy. Utilize CDK and ADP to post and audit lines of accounting in the General Ledger, I.E EFT, floorplan, dealer payments, and cash received from customers. Develop financial reports for management review. Review, verify, and validate lease and retail financing contracts. Collaborate with Germain BMW of Naples sales team and consultants to process wholesale vehicles tagged for auctions or privately owned dealerships. Selected Contributions: * Promoted to Regional Accounting Process Trainer and Assistant to the Controller. * Title and register vehicles in compliance with local and state laws and agencies. * Perform audits of inventory, cash accounts, and financial lien analysis. * Achieved expertise in CDK/ADP automotive accounting applications.
- Regional Accounting Process Trainer/Assistant to the Controller at Germain Motor Company
- NCOIC Superintendent at Traffic Management and Quality Assurance
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Description Pre-Process Training for the new joiners for the process and Process Training and On Job Training for the employee who joins Customer Operations Support Team. Tools Tbase Highlights 1) Schedule the training for new reps and handle on boarding. 2) Handle Pre-process training for all new reps and ensure 100% throughput. 3) Handle tbase. 4) Conduct Assessments and share the scores with respective team leads. 5) Ensure the new reps complete Q101, R101, and RMAC & COBC assessment.
- Process Trainer at MasterCard
- Business Process Lead at Tata Consultancy Services
- Assistant Manager at HDFC Bank
- Senior Process Executive at Wipro
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's in information technology - information technology
- Master of Science
I make sure that all parts sent to the automotive production line in hall 50 are sequenced properly.
- Process Trainer at BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC
- Mission 22 SC State Leader at Mission 22
- Senior Mac Advisor at Apple
- Electronic Sales Lead at hhgregg
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Math and English
• Ability to follow complex methods and procedure
• Classroom management and high on interpersonal skill
• Assist on departmental special projects as assigned / needed
• Communicate effectively with people across organizational unit
• Interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
• Able to prioritize and manage daily productivity
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to effectively meet deadlines
• Create daily report, manage attendance of the group and assessment score
- PROCESS TRAINER at GENPACT
- CONTACT AGENT at ASSURANT
- MAIL SORTER at PROLOGSTIX
- SALES ASSOCIATE at NEW YORK & CO
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
• Handles on boarding and training new hires.
• Responsible for creating and administering ongoing training programs for current employees.
• Create/update all operating procedures/processes for the team. Perform weekly Quality checks.
• Oversee quarterly performance evaluations of all employees.
• Create/update employee schedules, conduct weekly team meetings, create quizzes/knowledge checks, as well as conduct interviews for potential candidates. Coach employees as needed.
• Act as backup Content Manager for multiple internal teams.
• Use programs such as Microsoft, Smart Sheet, scheduling software, Remedy, Jabber, WebEx, SmartBoard, DRIVE, Spark, Box, Jive, Wiki, Citrix, and multiple other programs on a daily basis.
- Process Trainer/New Hire Coordinator at Cisco Systems
- Team Lead at Spa Reveil
- Sales Associate at Claire's Boutique
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Licensed Cosmetologist
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- Sr. Quality Analyst/Process Trainer at United Health Group
- Sr. Quality Specialist/Process trainer at United Health Group
- Quality Auditor at United Health Group
- Analyst at Deloitte Consulting Ltd
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.B.A - Business Administration
- Bachelors - Computer Sciences
- - Math's, Physics and Chemistry
Work with new hirer an regular employees
- Material Handler, Process Trainer at Ryder/McCormick
- Distribution Lead/ Assisting Manager at Millstone Medical Outsourcing
- Gap Leader/ Team Leader at Faurecia Automotive Seating
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- AA - Office Systems Technology
- Certificate of Welding - Office System Tech.
- Process Trainer- Sr. Supply Chain Technologist at Dow Chemical Company
- Sr. Environmental Technologist for TXO Site Logistics at Dow Chemical
- Predictive and Preventative Maintenance Coordinator for Chlor-Vinyl Maintenance at Dow Chemical
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education- Interdisciplinary Studies
Operator: Perform highly technical manufacturing processes according to training & regulated procedures
in a cleanroom environment. Hold self & other Associates accountable, adjust to changing regulations & practices, & ensure safe & correct products are being built.
• Process Trainer: Train new & cross-train Associates to known processes according to procedures, Job Instruction / Training Within Industry practices, & guidance from leadership. Ensure Learners understand the importance of ergonomics & performing tasks correctly. Determine competency & offer support throughout & after completion of training.
• Process Champion: Understand the supply & demand, available resources, & speed of production for all manufacturing lines. Delegate work & staff operators appropriately to meet production goals. Field production-related concerns & issues Communicate all challenges & successes to other shifts. Present other shifts' communications to the team and leadership.
• Stretch Champion: Understand new exercises & demonstrate them for the team. Explain purpose of stretch & ergonomics. Encourage & suggest proper stretch routines for Associates with questions or concerns.
- Medical Manufacturing Operator & Process Trainer at W.L. Gore & Associates
- Blood Donor Care Technician & Phlebotomist at United Blood Services (Vitalant)
- Jill-of-All-Trades Designer & Team Lead at Institute for Human Development
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BFA in Visual Communication - Graphic Design
- High School Diploma