I was a Buyer/Procurement Administrator for Northrop Grumman for 9 years in the B2 Stealth Bomber Secret Program, a buyer in other secret programs, a buyer for the F-18 C/D and E/F programs.
- Senior Buyer/Procurement Administrator at Northrop Grumman
- Executive Secretary at Northrop Grumman
- Small Business Liaison Officer at Northrop Grumman
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Business Administration - Business
- Bachelors in Administration
• Coordinate with CIO, IT Directors and CFO to track expenses against $4 million forecasted budget to ensure actual spend is within our budgeted amounts.
• Monitor and track contract renewal dates including maintenance, leases, software and hardware.
• Review & code IT Invoices, compare to budgeted amounts and provide details for variances.
• Responsible for the procurement of all hardware/software/maintenance requests over 23 company locations.
• Coordinate the removal and sale of $1000's in decommissioned IT equipment.
• Maintain and update webpage listing company hardware standards with associated costs.
• Act as point of contact for Break/Fix requests including desktops, laptops, printers and iPhones.
- Procurement Administrator at The Segal Group
- Procurement Analyst at Newedge USA, LLC
- Procurement Analyst at TIAA-CREF
- Information Technology Buyer at Deutsche Bank
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Finance
- Procurement Administrator at GMS Architectural Hardware Supply
- Packer at Digitech America
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Implemented national accounts for non-profit organizations across the country
• Provide requested pricing information and obtain vendor quotes.
• Research products for comparison purposes and to find the best solution for specific situations.
• Resolve vendor issues as able and practical, and escalate the most serious to the Executive Director.
• Provide vendor management support to the Executive Director/ Director of Procurement
• Search for and vet potential vendors and services providers
• Assist with the issuing, receiving and evaluating of RFPs
• Verify quotes and proposals for pricing and service accuracy.
• Assist with maintaining and managing YMCA Shared Services, Inc. documents, meeting records, contracts, etc.
• Manage the YSS Website, vendor portals, etc.
• Assist with preparing meeting documents for Operational Team and Board of Director's meetings.
• Assist with preparing training materials and mini-workshops.
• Manage YSS website
- PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR at YMCA SHARED SERVICES
- ASSOCIATE BUYER at C&S WHOLESALE GROCERS
- ASSOCIATE BUYER at QUIBIDS LLC
- ASSISTANT BUYER at METROSHOE WAREHOUSE
7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Fashion Merchandising
* Reviewed and assessed requisitions to ensure information is meaningful and correct. * Created the proper purchase order according to the buy and specific contract guidelines/policies that are in place. * Managed invoice discrepancy resolution. * Became familiar with tax requirements and ensure proper use on purchase orders. * Identified opportunities to improve the P2P process. * General administrative support of procurement related functions and employees. * Completed tasks using Docusphere, Upside or JD Edwards. * Manage a heavy workload that is time sensitive and transactional in nature. * Resolved invoice issues and supported business partners.
* Reviewed and assessed requisitions to ensure information is meaningful and correct.
* Created the proper purchase order according to the buy and specific contract guidelines/policies that are in place.
* Managed invoice discrepancy resolution.
* Became familiar with tax requirements and ensure proper use on purchase orders.
* Identified opportunities to improve the P2P process.
* General administrative support of procurement related functions and employees.
* Completed tasks using Docusphere, Upside or JD Edwards.
* Manage a heavy workload that is time sensitive and transactional in nature.
* Resolved invoice issues and supported business partners.
- Procurement Administrator at EQT
- Buyer/Marketing & Sales Contract Support at Mylan Specialty L.P
- Buyer at Sherwood Valve LLC
- Customer Service Liaison at Joy Global
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - History/Government
Prepared accounting reports by organizing financial details; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances;
and implementing corrective actions throughout the reconciliation process.
• Compiled sales contracts and cost modification reports by verifying data trends.
• Organized application results and ensured permit process met County guidelines and requirements.
• Processed purchase orders, financial statements and maintained office supply inventory.
• Interacted with clientele, vendors and provided customer service on a daily basis.
• Maintained and reviewed procurement activities to include work order requests and bank deposits.
• Updated company-wide Certificate of Insurance (COI) policies in accounting.
• Assisted office manager with various projects and met required deadlines as applicable.
- Procurement Administrator at Sekas Homes
- Administrative Specialist at Northern Virginia Community College
- Administrative Assistant, K. Hovnanian Homes at Employment Enterprises, Inc
- Associate Administrative at Washington Gas
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Anthropology
Serve as the Authority's representative for the Finance department on procurement
issues and procedures.
• Develops competitive procurements, specifically invitation for bids, requests for proposals/qualifications.
• Monitors the evaluation of all competitive procurements.
• Develop and coordinate new policies and procedures regarding procurement processes.
• Prepare program guidelines, status reports and presentation for Finance and executive staff.
• Monitor approval of accounts to maintain an appropriate degree of control over vendor relationships.
• Conduct analysis of program policies and procedures, develops plans, formulates guidelines, implements new developments and procedures, and provides policy interpretation for Finance to purchasing customers within corporate guidelines.
• Participate in developing requirements and involved in the automation/test of procurement and logistics software.
• Assist in developing training material, preparing lesson plans, and overseeing procurement trainings.
• Advise senior management and board of procurement rules and regulations.
- Procurement Administrator / Director at Detroit -Wayne Mental Health Authority, Finance Department
- at Detroit -Wayne Mental Health Authority, Finance Department
- Purchasing Manager at Detroit -Wayne Mental Health Authority, Finance Department
- Corporation Counsel at Wayne County
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Administrative Assistant - Purchasing July 2015 to March 2017 * Process all invoices to ensure accuracy before submitting to Accounting for payables. * Reconcile all account statements from vendors and follow up with appropriate dept on any past due invoices to ensure accounts are up to date. * Process all Purchase Orders- distribute to appropriate parties, place orders and process exchanges/returns while ensuring available balances on Blanket POs and following up on any outstanding open POs. * Interact with vendors or appropriate personnel to address any inquires or discrepancies on invoices/PO making adjustments as needed. * Enter order requisitions and receipts into Procurement system for the Purchasing Dept and for other Depts. on an as needed basis. * Provide training, technical assistance and guidance to all departments with purchasing questions and needs regarding requisitions and purchase orders. * Process all fully executed contracts and distribute to awarded vendors and contract managers. * Setup contracts, contract and non-catalog line items into the Procurement system and input new vendors and edit changes to vendor updates into system for both A/P and procurement. * Submit public notices for bid solicitations with newspaper advertising agency, MA State Goods & Services and Central Register and post on bulletins as required. * Monitor and coordinate upcoming deadlines, which include but not limited to: new bids, re-bids, releases, pre-bids, openings, extensions, wage and bond updates, as well as yearly increases for contracts. * Administer any yearly contract price increases; make changes in the procurement system to reflect new pricing and prepare contract Vendor Performance Reviews to be completed certifying vendors are in compliance. * Complete any required documentation pertaining to new account setups with vendors, and if needed provide ST-2, ST-5 and ST-5C forms on request. * Coordinate and maintain all service contract agreements for copiers throughout housing authority. * Responsible for the management of office supplies inventory for Purchasing Dept. * Assist with developing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the execution of purchasing and administrative functions. * Provide support to Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) with tasks as needed, including formalities on addendums, contract extensions, change orders, Notices and interoffice memos for bids/contracts. * Perform various general clerical tasks, including but not limited to bookkeeping, contract and file management, compiling records, generating reports, scheduling, copying and scanning.
- Buyer/Procurement Administrator at Worcester Housing Authority
- Office Administrator - Accounting at Bernardi Toyota-Scion
- Accounting Administrator at Imperial Municipal Partners
- Office Administrator at Imperial Municipal Partners
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Studies Business Administration - Business Studies Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Managed a single CLIN CPFF $20mm USSOCOM contract that provided High Tech R&D services for USSOCOM & various embedded Intelligence community personnel. Extensive customer and COR contact.
• Completed 100% of all invoice, billing and vendor reconciliation.
• Managed 100% of the financial functions (EVMS), Cost Accumulation, Forecasting and Budgeting (Spend Plan).
• Lead 100% procurement to disposition of all assets working with all stakeholders, subcontractors included.
• Life cycle management of IT systems and components with budget reconciliation.
• Lead all contracts management at program level for government funding.
• Tasked as Deputy Program Manager at various times, lead external partnerships and staffing requests.
• Experience with DOD Contract Financing, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR and DFAR).
- Senior Budget & Procurement Administrator at ROMEO ALPHA HOLDINGS CO
- Financial Management Senior Consultant at IBM GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES
- Graduate Intern at XO COMMUNICATIONS
- Owner / General Manager at SALSACANTINA GROUP
4 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Business
• Sought suppliers to provide quality goods at a reasonable price
• Monitored stock levels to identify purchasing needs
• Prepared cost analyses
• Conducted market research to identify pricing trends
- Procurement Administrator at Buffalo Group LLC
- Store Lead at Ann Taylor Loft
- Marketing Analyst Intern at High Tide Inc.
- Shoe's Sales Associate at Kohl's Illinois Inc
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Marketing
- BBA - Management