Coordinated procurement activities with sales, receiving, accounting. Evaluated company purchasing patterns to forecast trends for planning production and sales requirements. Supported department managers in sales negotiations, purchase of raw materials, searching for new suppliers. Used management information services to initiate purchases. Performed cost-benefit analyses. Selected vendors/suppliers based on product quality, reliability, delivery schedule. Prepared purchase orders. Tracked purchase orders through the supply process. Updated purchase orders to reflect current status. Worked with suppliers to outline expectations of quality, delivery, business policies. Maintained inventory levels, standard order requests, safe stocking levels. Expedited product delivery by communicating with vendors, transportation companies. Knowledge sets include: purchasing agent. Approved bills for payment. Calculated costs of orders, and charge and forward invoices to appropriate accounts. Compared prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers. Compared suppliers' bills with bids and purchased orders to verified accuracy. Contacted suppliers in order to scheduled and expedite deliveries and to resolved shortages, missed and late deliveries, and other problems. Determined if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary. Maintained knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases and provided information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors. Monitored in-house inventory movement and completed inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping purposes. Prepared purchased orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests. Prepared, maintained, and reviewed purchasing files, reports and priced lists. Responded to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, and cancellations. Reviewed requisition orders in order to verified accuracy, terminology, and specifications. Tracked the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR at TYSON FOODS
18 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
I provided complex and technical administrative support to the Procurement Division primarily as a contract analyst, but also through improving workflow processes, developing administrative tools, and enhancing communication both internally and externally.
- Procurement Administrator at County of Marin, Department of Public Works
- Service Manager at Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Management Associate to the Vice President at Genentech, Inc
- Administrative Officer II at UC Berkeley, Haas School of Business
3 months at this Job
- MBA - Competitive and Organizational Strategy
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Media Studies, Minor, English Literature
• Manage and support strategic initiatives for: procurement cards, fuel cards, commercial tires, fabricated metal containers, injection molded carts, corporate travel, office supplies, print (including fulfillment), Parcel & LTL freight, truck parts and service programs
• Administer onboarding, training, ongoing maintenance and surveillanace for the company-wide procurement card, travel booking, and fuel card programs.
• Manage fraud/risk assesment and sox compliance issues within my programs
• Regularly provide monthly statements and reports to senior management
• Completed a successful transition to a new purchasing card-issuing bank that included over 400 cards with linkage to multiple national programs.
• Deveoped and administered more than 100 training sessions facilitated via learning management systems, web-based meetings and in-person classrooms.
• Drafted and administered RFIs (requests for information) and RFPs (requests for proposals)
• Assisted the procurement department to improve day payable outstanding by more than 20 days, liberating over $40 million of cash
• Administered the vendor setup and onboarding process to ensure compliance with internal controls
• Impoved the capture rate for early-pay discounted payments.
• Resolve procure-to-pay (P2P) issues from field operations and suppliers
- Procurement Administrator at Advanced Disposal Services
- Assistant Corporate Accountant at Advanced Disposal Services
- Case Worker at EMSI
2 years at this Job
Managed an IT service desk ticketing queue for equipment orders and requests, keeping IT Procurement IT Equipment Tracking & Logistics
records of purchases, keeping vendor information up to date, and preparing descriptions and IT Equipment Standards Implementation
bids when necessary, providing training on related applications and policies.
• Organized and managed inventory for three national Operations Centers located in three Cloud & SaaS Applications Data & Asset Reporting different states using EZOfficeInventory, an IT help desk inventory management system. Software License Management
• Analyzed and monitored internal trends and product availability to forecast necessary inventory and availability, prepared and presented reports to managers and executives. Vendor & Contractor Account Management
• Actively worked with the Facilities team to coordinate the opening of new branches across all CRM Records Management 50 states and various established contractors to ensure that necessary networking equipment, wiring and cable internet services were set up and ready in time for advertised opening dates. EDUCATION & TRAINING
• Communicated and coordinated cost allocations with managers and Accounting team. Basic Military Training & ASMCS Training
• Participated in the creation and updating of policies and procedures associated with the role.
- IT Asset & Procurement Administrator at IT Asset Management
- Data Processor / CRM Data Control Clerk at Disciplined to be attentive to detail when Land Home Financial Services
- at United States Air Force
2 years at this Job
- - Bridgepoint Education
- - Banner, an Oracle-based data platform
- - engineering
at this Job
- Some college
- High school or equivalent
10201 West Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064 Strategic Sourcing Group
Responsible for management of all nontalent contracts for the Fox lot and Fox properties nationwide
• Managed office supply program RFP process and facilitated transition from Office Depot to Staples. Transitioned Company approved catalog, nationwide delivery locations, moved over 500+ users and over 20 productions nationwide and provided training for end users. Continued to manage program, adding users and productions as necessary, as well as managed dynamic item catalog and pricing.
• Program administrator for American Express corporate and purchasing card programs and production support program with over 1500 cards. Managed company and vendor-imposed limit and industry restrictions. Worked with vendor to identify and rectify system problems. Worked with Audit and Investigations divisions as necessary to identify spending irregularities. Implemented card programs in multiple countries and worked to develop a single, global card program. Managed several secondary card products when primary program proved insufficient.
• Led development of a new company-wide ergonomic policy. Identified and cultivated vendors to support the policy with best possible end user products and negotiated prices. Communicated new program expectations with end users and identified alternative vendors as necessary.
• Managed and executed an RFP process for coffee and water delivery. Having selected Arrowhead as the preferred vendor, identified appropriate coffee items and negotiated prices to stay static for 5 years. Transitioned from individual water bottle ordering to 5-gallon bottles, and finally to inline filtration units to minimize environmental impact. Worked as point of contact for end user equipment malfunction, product availability, and delivery issues. Managed and authorized billing.
• Executed RFP process for refreshment delivery service. Identified the vendor who could offer optimal product listing at best price and worked to implement the program with desk top drop off locations and end user training.
• Developed complex spend analysis reports to provide strategic oversight for vendor management. Developed, produced and distributed monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc product reports.
• Consulted many other divisions of the company including shipping, fulfillment, tech services, special events, and food service in order to maximize cost savings and improve efficiency.
- Senior Procurement Administrator at Twentieth Century Fox
- Regional Sponsorship Coordinator at House of Blues Concerts
- Probation Officer at Adams County Probation
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Sociology
Corporate Administrative Services Key Achievements:
• Successfully applied and demonstrated proven planning for Indirect and Site procurement principles and standards, driving sustained reductions in overall procurement costs by more than 27%.
• Effectively worked with department managers to develop and implement Procurement SOPs including the standardization of essential resources for employees, training centers, corporate offices and retail sites, which supported cost controls, leading to reductions in category costs that averaged approximately 32%.
• Successfully updated vendor contracts, increased the number of available supply vendors, developed strategic partnerships, negotiated favorable purchase contracts and service agreements and operated below assigned budget guidelines, contributing likewise to other department budgets.
• Successfully determined and implemented vendor KPIs and established regular review of vendor shipments, P.O. receipts, payments vs. original RFQs and material quality as to continually gauge vendor performance and worked directly with vendor representatives to provide expedient resolution of identified material or accounting issues.
• Effectively provided oversight and established asset management and project management standards to efficiently support Project Managers, maintain project schedules and increase Procurement Planning influence.
- PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR / MATERIALS MANAGER at CIGH
- SUPPLY CHAIN & PRODUCTION BUYER / PLANNER at Zodiac Aerospace c/o JSG - Aerospace
- BUYER AGENT / SUPPLY & DEMAND PLANNER at PDS
- OPERATIONS MANAGER - PROCUREMENT & MATERIALS MANAGEMENT at Cosentino North America
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree, Advanced - Social Sciences, Mathematics
Contracting Officer responsible for the planning, coordinating, execution, award and close-out of typically, complex, high-dollar contracts and procurements of various materials and services to support operations for three District Agencies. SamTrans, (Transit Bus Service), Caltrain, (Commuter Rail Service) and San Mateo County Transportation Authority, (transportation related projects and programs.) Primary responsibilities: Determine appropriate method of procurement (RFP, Quote, Informal Bid, Invitation for Bids, Sole/Single Source, Cooperative Agreements, Pilot Programs), insure proper funding, insurance requirements, prepare contract documents and related correspondence in accordance with Agency policy, state, local and federal regulations. Work with Disadvantaged Business Enterprises officer to establish DBE/SBE goals, work with project managers to develop sound scopes of work, establish proposal evaluation criteria, conduct pre-bid/proposal conferences and public bid openings, evaluate bids/proposals, lead vendor interviews and negotiate Best and Final Offers, (BAFO). Perform cost/price analysis to establish Fair and Reasonable pricing, prepare contract related documentation from origination through close-out, prepare award recommendation reports for Legal Counsel and Board of Directors. Provide guidance to agency's staff in procurement related issues, analyze public protests and make resolution recommendations to management, respond to public requests for information, take on special projects as assigned, monitor vendor insurance compliance, make job related presentations, travel as required for business and training purposes.
- PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR II at San Mateo County Transit District
- SENIOR PURCHASER at City & County of San Francisco, GSA, Office of Contract Administration
- PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST III at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT BUYER (Independent Contractor) at Genentech, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Criminal Justice
- - Business Administration
- - Administration of Justice
- - Mechanical Engineering
- Processed complete RFQ/RFP's through receipt and payment using the FAR as guidance per our prime contract with the Dept. of Energy. This includes Service Contract Act procurements. - Met all minority, small business and cost reduction objectives. (4-6% yr.) - Developed new processes that were presented and accepted by Dept. of Energy managers. - Using private sector ISO and value add principles to provide purchasing manual improvements.
- Procurement Administrator at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
- Project Manager at Alstom Transport Inc
- Sr. Global Supply Chain Analyst at ITT Industries
- Purchasing at AG Communications Systems
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
• Processed administrative approvals of purchase requisitions and change orders
• Approved new vendors, deactivated vendors
• Assisted with Corporate Account Card (P-Card) Purchases
• Ran reports and performed ad-hoc lookups
• Assisted business partners with requisition process
• Reconciled credit card statements
• Assisted with composing Standard Operating Procedures (transaction instructions)
- PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR at Intepros Consulting/ Blue Cross Blue Shield RI
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR at VIVINT SOLAR
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I at UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS DARTMOUTH
- INBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE at REVANA
3 months at this Job