Procurement Administrator for an engineering and project management firm. Planning and scheduling, logistics and transport of stateside and overseas goods, BOM's, shipping/ receiving, bid packages, material control/ management and contract administration. Review and payment coordination of all facilities invoices, janitorial, plumbing, HVAC and landscaping vendor management, coordination of all company functions on and off site.
- Procurement Administrator at Spec Services - Occidental Petroleum
- Buyer/ Inventory Control Analyst at M86 Security
- Buyer- Planner at International Purchasing
- Buyer at American Zettler
6 years, 6 months at this Job
Contract with Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc.
March 2018 to December 2018
Senior Procurement Administrator
Administrative responsibilities as required for supporting Procurement teams (Direct and Indirect).
• Qualifying suppliers; obtain required supplier forms.
• Supplier entries and updates in SAP.
• Follow-up correspondence to suppliers and stakeholder.
• File re-organization and maintenance.
• Any/all special projects, as required or assigned.
- Senior Procurement Administrator at Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Senior Buyer at L-3 Applied Technologies
- Purchasing Manager at NetXperts Inc
- Buyer II at URS Federal Services
9 months at this Job
- Masters Certificate in Government Contracting - Government Contracting
- Associates Certificate in Contract Management - Contract Management
I was a Buyer/Procurement Administrator for Northrop Grumman for 9 years in the B2 Stealth Bomber Secret Program, a buyer in other secret programs, a buyer for the F-18 C/D and E/F programs.
- Senior Buyer/Procurement Administrator at Northrop Grumman
- Executive Secretary at Northrop Grumman
- Small Business Liaison Officer at Northrop Grumman
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Business Administration - Business
- Bachelors in Administration
Process various Purchase Request, Request for Proposals, Request for Information and Request for Quotes for various
dollar amounts from different departments. Review requisitions and determine appropriate methods of procurement.
Coordinate with a variety of internal customers to ensure compliance to policy and procedures.
• Instrumental in supporting CCM's contractual and procurement obligations to obtain a 100% compliance rate according to the ministry's authority.
• Develop, maintain and implement administrative processes and procedures for the Procurement Department.
• Instrumental in professionalizing the purchasing and contracting department to improve productivity and increase accountability.
• Skilled in negotiating price savings with internal customers and vendors to ensure fairness, reasonableness and price adjustments.
• Created a Statement of Work Tutorial to include in procedures.
• Utilized Microsoft Excel to Create a Purchase Order Template that has been implemented for current procurement
• Perform Market research as required by the Department(s) to procure based on requirement.
- Procurement Administrator at Christian Care Ministry
- Accounting Specialist at Christian Care Ministry
- Purchasing Agent/Contracting Officer at USAF
- Salon Manager/Supervisor at Stylique Salon & Spa
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
* Maintain databases of software procurement requests worldwide * Check queues and processing software requests from ordering to delivery - worldwide * Compare data entered with source documents * Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of date to be entered * Maintain positive working relationship with customers - worldwide
- Procurement Administrator at Alcoa Aluminum Corporation
- Administrative Assistant (promoted to Operations Manager) at Discovery Center
- Associate Buyer at House Hasson Hardware
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Oversee all contract management functions, p-card and surplus, quality control of documents. Elaborate RFP, ITB, RFQ, ITQ, and plan/develop procurement policies and procedures adhering to regulations. Handle special transactions and complex negotiations and manage all legal aspects of procurement. Supervise and coordinate complex, large and high-dollar departmental purchases, in accordance with the City of Miami Procurement Code and Local, State, Federal requirements. Implement and oversee the vendor pre-qualification pool and direct selection process. Provide quality control for all procurements scheduled for approval by the Board of Directors. Supervise over various levels of professional and clerical personnel engaged in processing, tracking and reporting procurement info. and docs. pertaining to projects, modifications, consulting agreements. Liaison as senior point of contact with the engineering, projects and construction teams for procurement activities, to include identifying needs. Coordinate asset disposal via auction. Develop and administer vehicle replacement policy including cost analysis. Develop and administer Blanket Purchase Agreements. Liaison with the City of Miami Attorney's Office on contractual matters. Review/approve purchase requisitions and request payments. Research and resolve organizational issues, conduct productivity analyses and make recommendations for improved operational efficiency. Confer with staff to resolve operational issues, gather facts, analyze financial/operational/political impact and make appropriate recommendations. Direct and coordinate special and non-recurring projects that may require monitoring staff on follow ups, reviewing work, and revising as necessary. * Reformatted Solicitation templates for execution. * Initiated a Procurement Administrative Policy. * Assisted in vendor protest of contract award. * Created the SOW guidelines for internal implementation. * Procured construction mats., fleet vehicles, office supplies, uniforms, HVAC services, etc. * Secured credit accounts with vendors.
- Procurement Administrator at Miami Parking Authority - Planning & Development Dept
- Procurement Agent, Acting Procurement Supervisor, Contracting Specialist at Embassy of the United States of America - Procurement Unit
- Work Control Clerk at Embassy of the United States of America - Procurement Unit
5 months at this Job
Secaucus, NJ Spare Parts Procurement Administration 2017-Present Purchasing Spare Parts for 2 Swiss brand watches- Calvin Klein, Hamilton Material data maintenance (i.e. creating/changing material master, Info record, source list) Managing the MRP for the 2 brands and receiving all parts from the brand accurately Monthly reports for Backorder and Consumption Daily communication with Switzerland regarding inquiries and discrepancies Ensuring correct prices on the PO and check daily the Aging reports Back up purchaser/receiver for Prestige brands (BlancPain, Glashutte, Jaquet Droz, and Breguet)
- Procurement Administrator at Swatch Group USA
- Fulfillment Administrator For Traditional and Luxury Brands at
- Data Entry/ Quality Control at Movado Group Inc
- Human Resource Assistant at Party Rental Ltd
2 years at this Job
- - Professional Studies
- High school Diploma
* Perform the full range of subcontract and purchasing functions which includes prepare, negotiate, and administer subcontracts, modifications, task orders, consulting agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and purchase orders. * Solicit Subcontractors/Suppliers for Request for Quotes (RFQ), Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Information (RFI). * Write Cost/Price Analysis based on market research to determine price fair and reasonableness. * Construct compliant procurement files within a CPSR System environment. * Advise internal customers on procurement policies and procedures. * Progressively involved in Procurement Process Improvement through training, process diagrams, recommendations to the Procurement Manual and Creation of Procurement Desk Guide for new hires. * Integral Team Member conducting training to internal staff on the Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order Modules within the Deltek Costpoint 7.1 ERP System. * Utilize Cognos and Costpoint to run various reports.
- Procurement Administrator at Salient CRGT, Inc
- Procurement Manager at BAE Systems
- Sr. Procurement Specialist at L-3 Services, Inc
- Purchasing Manager at MPRI, L-3 Services, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Business Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Computer Information and Systems Science
• Promoted to newly formed Procurement Unit
• Wrote & managed subcontracts, master agreements, purchase orders & change orders
• Investigated subcontractor risk, insurance & pricing
• Ensured Client flow-down provisions were met & written into subcontracts
• Assisted in contract negotiation
• Served as communication liaison between Legal, Office of Risk Management & subcontractors
• Supported Project Management & subcontractors with questions & concerns regarding billing, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise goals & other miscellaneous requests
- Non-Federal Subcontract and Procurement Administrator at Procurement Unit
- at AECOM
- Receptionist & Document Control Support at AECOM
- Real Estate Agent & Plat Preparer at AECOM
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school
- Procurement Administrator at KGPCO
- Paraprofessional at Independent School District NO
- at Rust Consulting
12 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Certified Nursing Assistant