My recent role as Procurement Agent provided me the opportunity to work closely with our outside sales team along with customer service representatives to provide the best pricing on parts requested by our shop or customers.
My position's responsibilities included but were not limited to:
• Providing daily excellent customer service
• Ordering and maintaining all inventoried parts for our organization
• Provide quality control for all parts in inventory and received
• Shipping, receiving, pulling and delivering parts for installation
• Required skillsets: excellent interpersonal communication and time management
• This position required proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and also NAV programs.
- Procurement Agent at Aircraft Specialties, INC
- Materials Operations Specialist at Four Points Aero Services
- Materials Operations Specialist at West Star Aviation
- Aviation Supply Chain Specialist at Business Jet Access
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
- - General Studies
Key Supplier Management Business (SMB) procurement focal of Government Satellite Systems (GSS) in support of Independent Research and Development (IRAD) programs for Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) and Intellectual Property (IP) goods for Boeing Space & Missile Systems (S&MS).
• Provide business support for new and existing Boeing customer proposal initiatives
• Responsibilities include initiate international and domestic supplier relationships
• Non-Disclosure Agreements, Solicitations, Source Selection, proposal evaluations, negotiations and issue major subcontracts in procurement system (NWP)
• Work directly with Boeing functional teams such as Program Management, Engineering, Finance, Contracts, and Legal
• Coordinate with Import/ Export Compliance, Global Trade Control (GTC) and Engineering for work scope classified as ITAR and/or EAR controlled technical data
• Negotiate General Terms and Conditions to mitigate risk and cost that impact the program while focusing on the best interest of Boeing and our customer
• Support ASIC classified and unclassified proprietary commercial and government programs in accordance with Truth in Negotiations Acts, FAR and DFARS
• Highlights: Holds a Secret and Top Secret Clearance; Boeing Employee Recognition by Management & Engineering; Procurement Agent focal for a major subcontract in the O3b mPower Satellites program, also an ASIC initiative which significantly impacts cost reduction for Boeing, El Segundo Key member of the Supplier Management Termination (SMT) team responsible for settling terminated subcontracts under the U.S. Army's Brigade Combat Team Modernization (BCTM) Program and procuring goods and services in support of the Electronic & Information Solutions group.
• Administered (four) major subcontracts under the BCTM program. Responsibilities included maintaining supplier relationships, issuing change notices, proposal evaluation, property disposition, negotiations and termination settlement agreements
• Worked directly with Boeing functional teams such as Program Management, Engineering, Finance, and Contracts to mitigate and resolve supplier issues that impacted the program while focusing on the best interest of the customer and Boeing
• Managed supplier ratification packages to be submitted to the government Termination Contract Officer (TCO) for approval. Tasks include supporting audits, concluding negotiating settlements, gathering supporting documentation, and supporting final and partial payment activities
• Administered (two) Lower Rate Initial Production (LRIP) subcontract under the BCTM program. Procured labor/services and goods: generated price analysis, issued change notices, property dispositioning and final closeouts
• Provided procurement administrative support incompliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation and Boeing Procedure such as generating Request for Proposals, Non-Disclosure Agreements; and compiling supplier data such as financials, performance ratings, issue /manage Purchase Contract and formal Contract Closeouts
- Procurement Agent at The Boeing Company
- Project Administrator at Catalina Material Handling
- Operation Administrator at Noah Savings
- Negotiator/ Legal Case Manager at Legal Services
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
Headquartered in Kilkenny-Ireland, Glanbia is one of the largest-scale producers of all-natural American style cheeses, and an industry lead in Sports & Performance Nutrition (ON Optimun Nutrition whey protein powder). Their expertise in end-to-end product development offer solutions in Custom Premixes, Bioactives, Flavors, Grains and Seeds, Aseptic Beverage, Manufacturing and Micronutrient Straights. Glanbia has presence in 34 countries with products sold in more than 134 countries. Started as a team facilitator for the Quality Assurance Beverage team and then got promoted to procurement Agent to support the Flavor Plant. ·Work with Planning and Production Teams to identify material requirements per schedule. ·Create SAP requisitions and purchase orders for all requirements, follow up with suppliers on open, unconfirmed or past due orders. ·Confer with suppliers to obtain price quotations and analyze proposals for spot buys ensuring no discrepancies with price, tax, freight and delivery to achieve financial targets. ·Manage plant inventory, maintain procurement records and ordering processes to ensure continuity of production. ·Monitor that complete goods receipt is done in SAP in a timely manner for all incoming deliveries and drop shipments. ·Investigate and resolve PO mismatches and invoice discrepancies partnering with system support groups to log root causes and clear them for payment and sustainable corrective actions. ·Submit new materials and suppliers for evaluation and set up process in SAP. ·Analyze and adjust inventory targets to ensure security of supply and minimize inventory costs, manage non-conformances and returns. ·Maintain day to day supplier relationships, support savings and other supply related projects. ·Collaborate with R&D and Quality Assurance to ensure full compliance with document control standards. ·Develop collaborative relationships with internal customers, partners and suppliers. ·Communicate with internal departments and provide them with any document related information as needed. Reason for leaving: Termintaed /Reorganization
Headquartered in Kilkenny-Ireland, Glanbia is one of the largest-scale producers of all-natural American style cheeses, and an industry lead in Sports & Performance Nutrition (ON Optimun Nutrition whey protein powder). Their expertise in end-to-end product development offer solutions in Custom Premixes, Bioactives, Flavors, Grains and Seeds, Aseptic Beverage, Manufacturing and Micronutrient Straights. Glanbia has presence in 34 countries with products sold in more than 134 countries.
Started as a team facilitator for the Quality Assurance Beverage team and then got promoted to procurement Agent to support the Flavor Plant.
·Work with Planning and Production Teams to identify material requirements per schedule.
·Create SAP requisitions and purchase orders for all requirements, follow up with suppliers on open, unconfirmed or past due orders.
·Confer with suppliers to obtain price quotations and analyze proposals for spot buys ensuring no discrepancies with price, tax, freight and delivery to achieve financial targets.
·Manage plant inventory, maintain procurement records and ordering processes to ensure continuity of production.
·Monitor that complete goods receipt is done in SAP in a timely manner for all incoming deliveries and drop shipments.
·Investigate and resolve PO mismatches and invoice discrepancies partnering with system support groups to log root causes and clear them for payment and sustainable corrective actions.
·Submit new materials and suppliers for evaluation and set up process in SAP.
·Analyze and adjust inventory targets to ensure security of supply and minimize inventory costs, manage non-conformances and returns.
·Maintain day to day supplier relationships, support savings and other supply related projects.
·Collaborate with R&D and Quality Assurance to ensure full compliance with document control standards.
·Develop collaborative relationships with internal customers, partners and suppliers.
·Communicate with internal departments and provide them with any document related information as needed.
Reason for leaving: Termintaed /Reorganization
- Procurement Agent at Glanbia Nutritionals
- Export / Import Coordinator at Kawasaki Motors Corp
- Maternity Leave at
- Verifier and Billing Analist at USA FOTOCOPY SERVICE INC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Marketing
- M.A - Marketing
- B.S - Chemical Engineering
Trained as a professional higher-ed procurement agent. Travel, Hospitality, Catering and Personal services are my commodities. I work directly with leadership across the campus to create comprehensive RFP or RFQ documents for public bids. Performed bid analysis and created the contracts for our awarded vendors. Work daily within the guidelines for Federal, State and University policy, rules and regulations. Work with Study Abroad department and individual colleges to review contracts for international study, research and coordinate travel, lodging and Risk Management to ensure the highest level of safety for our overseas students, professors, researchers who have a presence in 160 countries.
- Procurement Agent II at Iowa State University
- IT Director at VGM Group, Inc
- Civic Leadership at Junior League President, Board Member, Fundraising VP, Sustainer
- at VGM Group, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Licensed Practical Nursing
- - Business Coursework
As a Procurement Agent, I have been responsible to purchase goods and expenses required on the regular production of structures used in planes. Other assignments include:
• Managing Vendor Management Inventory (VMI) for Hardware and Chemicals
• Reviewing everyday planning requirement in Oracle to translate to Purchasing.
• Preparing Purchase Orders following specification and prices.
• Researching for alternative sources
• Monitoring and expediting orders
• Overseeing Suppliers activities and Supplier Performance
• Ensuring Compliance with Company Procedures
• Coordinating with Supplier to resolve performance related issues.
• Liaisoning between Finance and Procurement to report and tracking savings (PPV).
• Supporting R&D department to find suppliers and materials for specific requirements
• Supporting Supplier in the resolution of issues with invoices.
- Procurement Agent II & Planner at Panasonic Avionics
- Senior Sourcing Specialist at
- Senior Buyer/Business Analyst at BEHR
3 years at this Job
- M.S - Global Logistics
- M.S. in Operations Management - Operations Management
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering - Manufacturing Process
• Duties and responsibilities:
• Perform a variety of tasks including the purchase of goods and services from local and offshore sources follows up on orders, and notifies customers on the status of their orders. Provide assistance to requesting offices and as well as provide satisfactory customer services with respect to the ordering process as needed, ensuring that mission policies, State Department regulation's and USG procurement regulations are strictly adhered at all times.
• Handling procurement requests submitted by subscribed ICASS customers, review requests, solicit quotations from both local and offshore vendors and prioritize urgent and specific requests. Keep procurement tracker updated at all times. Review quotes received; evaluate the quotations, prepare price analysis sheet and explicitly mention the procurement summary and replicate best value for money analysis before submitting it to supervisor for review and approval.
• Be familiar with standards set forth in mission vetting guidelines, DOSAR, FAR AND A/OPE instruction under the immediate supervision of the procurement supervisor, performs research of the local market for the best value for the U.S Government and keep abreast knowledge of local and offshore vendors. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Review procurement requests, define the requirements with the customers/requesters, and provide samples as needed. Consult bidders' lists for credible sources of supply, making sure that the vendor has an established business and that using the vendor does not violate security consideration. Review responses and prepare summaries and analyses, including recommendation as to the best offer, consideration price and known quality of suppliers' products. Contact vendor or suppliers by telephone and email to negotiate prices when needed, to resolve problem of misunderstanding, to clarify specifications, and to discuss substitutions. Maintain accurate e-filing system and ensure availability of adequate supporting documents such as advertisements, three bids or a sole source justification, bid analysis, SAM and RAM approvals and etc. Complete FPDS reports at the end of each procurement transaction, if applicable. Prepare and type correspondence and reports on procurements matters. Provide statistical data and summaries upon requests. Develop and maintain market data on prices and suppliers. Perform other clerical work such as posting, sorting and assembling information, filling, and help Contracting Officer and Procurement Supervisor on day to day activities.
- Procurement Agent at U.S Embassy General Services Organization GSO/Procurement Kabul
- Procurement Specialist in Afghanistan Justice Support Delivery Project ( AJSDP) World Bank Project at support Ministry of Justice
- Sr. Procurement Officer at Ministry of Energy and Water MSU
- Admin and logistic Officer at Afghanistan Civil Service Institute
1 month at this Job
- Master Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
- University Degree - 4Years
- Diploma in Accounting and Management - Accounting and Management
• Sources, negotiates and places discrete purchase orders for 100% of Aftermarket business as well as complex structural/machined assemblies and landing gear in all of Southern California with an average negotiated savings of 17%
• Performs work with minimal direction and exercised considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
• Integrates and coordinates internal and external customer requirements by documenting procurement requirements in regards to customer requirements and company expectations.
• Teams well with internal business partners (and suppliers) in evaluating requirements, identifying areas of risk and opportunity, while providing innovative and strategic solutions.
• Contributes to revenue goals.
- Procurement Agent at The Boeing Company
- Procurement Agent at The Boeing Company
- Procurement Agent at The Boeing Company
- Procurement Agent at The Boeing Company
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Worked in Procurement for above specified period, until my position was eliminated in April of 2019. Duties included placing purchase orders with vendors using Windows based purchasing software. Following up with, and negotiating with vendors, Working with company salesforce in helping to meet customer needs. Other duties included processing various reports, maintaining product pricing and data entry.
- Procurement Agent at Veritiv Corporation
- Customer Service Representative at Veritiv Corporation
17 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
Committed to balancing the company's interests with customer requirements to ensure business goals and regulatory compliance are consistently met. Strong business acumen. Excellent ability to adhere to supply chain management best practices. A skilled negotiator who is well-liked and respected by suppliers as a result of providing effective leadership, on-going oral/written communication and sound judgement. Duties & Selected Achievements:
• Demonstrated strong contract administration experience. Prepared and reviewed bids and participated in source selection. Managed supplier activities to ensure compliance.
• Negotiated, prepared and executed contracts for as many as five suppliers; managed contracts related to galleys and escape/cargo loading/navigation/communication systems. Support "One Boeing Approach" contracting lifecycle.
• Participated in vendor selection. For example, assisted in selection of vendor for Flight Deck Area lighting 777X. Worked closely with legal department in structuring contract.
• Created trusting relationships with suppliers and stakeholders and facilitate vendor disputes. When longstanding vendor was reluctant to negotiate an updated contract with new terms and conditions, was able to influence outcomes through regular communication and relationship building. As a result, a 34% discount was negotiated far exceeding 15% goal.
• Served as Scorecard Focal for Goodrich and its many divisions to monitor delivery/quality.
• Lead cross-functional teams. As Team Lead for VST 777 cargo, analyzed and presented progress on weight saving project.
• Used root cause analysis to identify source of reoccurring chips in antennas. Initiated Quality Improvement Plan; Identified supplier processes needed improvement; recommended adding an inspection step with inspector on site. Which resulted the Supplier's Quality rating improvement from yellow to gold.
• Project managed project lifecycle for supplier of KLM galleys. Managed schedules, quality and compliance to successfully meet program metrics.
• Analyzed and identified opportunities and risks. Recognized for "outstanding team effort in the supplier heater obsolescence issue resolutions." - Senior Engineering Manager in the Environmental Control Systems (ECS)
• Received award for "Collaboration to develop a plan and process to complete qualification testing and installation of military antennas on 767-2C airplane." - Engineering Manager in Audio & Communications
• Trained, coached and motivated new and less experienced employees in procurement policies, procedures and documentation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; ERPLN and other software.
- Procurement Agent at The Boeing Company
- at The Boeing Company
- Procurement Coordinator at The Boeing Company
- Contract Employee, Renton at Boeing Staff Analyst
11 years at this Job
- AAS - Computer Information Technology
- AAA - Computer Applications Specialist
- - Tools & Techniques of Project Management
License Certified Procurement Agent Trainer on srm transferring PO's to SAP. Lean / Six-Sigma knowledge.
• Utilizes standard procurement methods; which must include the research of possible sources for the item/service, business enterprises, documentation of sole or single source supplier condition, etc. and subsequent collection of information to ensure the best value and compliance with policies and procedures and applicable regulations. Trained in SAP and also in ATM.
• Analyzes purchase requests, ensures requesting documentation is complete and advises end users on the most efficient and appropriate method to fill the order, while maintaining the best value for BHCS and complying with procurement requirements, policies and procedures.
• Collaborates with Accounts Payable, Contracting, Supply Chain Customer Service, Supply Chain Operations, MMIS, and suppliers to resolve discrepancies, improve workflow, in completion of their daily duties.
• Creates purchase orders using ERP Software and ensures accuracy of purchase and supplier data. Training in both standard and vendor PR and PO.Transmits purchase orders to suppliers by the most effective and efficient method. Coordinates with Contracting and MMIS to maintain validity of the item master and supplier setup data. Ensures purchase order confirmation is received and manage follow-up.
• Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
• Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
• Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Created purchase orders for items needed to order and sent via EMAIL to respective suppliers
• Expedited all parts with suppliers as required, to ensure on time delivery, preventing stockouts and production downtime.
• Negotiated with suppliers pricing, delivery schedules, and payment terms
• Where applicable created blanket order purchases, and setting up consignment agreements
• Met with accounts payable department regularly to review invoices to ensure vendors contractual agreements were correct
• Met regularly with engineering department to communicate parts design requirements with suppliers, ensuring highest quality were met lowest possible cost
• Sourced parts via the internet, trade shows, supplier listings, trade journals etc for launching of new product lines
• Sourced for suppliers who could offer better products, and provide cost savings for the company
• Managed well within the parameters each year of company allocated budget, resulting in cost savings of $100,000 per month while improving product quality
• Responsible for heavy SAP data input & analysis
• Responsible for writing contracts, amendments & claims
• Responsible for 10 contracts valued at over $15M USD supplier sites, review operations and conditions
• Ensure suppliers are financially stable
• Responsible for sourcing of qualified suppliers
• Work with program team to develop Statements of Work
• Issue purchase orders to suppliers for services, software, and supplies
• Send RFQs ,RFX, and RFPs to suppliers and evaluate quotes and proposals based on best price and program need
• Provide bid and proposal support as needed, including pricing and budgets
• Maintain procurement documentation and files for audit
• Prepare reports using various programs for procurement analytics
- Certified Procurement Agent at Genpact/Contract
- Environmental Services Account Manager-MIT at Hscg
- Janitoral Accounting Manager at GCA Services Group
- Team Lead at Methodist Charlton Medical Center
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associates in Business Management and Accounting - Business Management and Accounting