Contracted and managed various categories throughout the entire home build process. Managed trade categories through detailed cost structure while understanding commodity trends along with market analysis among internal vendors and competitors. * Owned, managed and oversaw over 30 trade categories within homebuilding ranging from shell through finish phases while working and managing over 40 vendors throughout the market. * Oversee the operations within my trades for the Jacksonville and Orlando Market. * Work with internal national reps directly to ensure throughput pricing from national agreements through distributors and vendors capturing price accuracy to benefit house cost, budget and forecast. * While working directly with national reps, we were able to drive a manufacturer decrease through our vendors in all markets contributing to a $141 average per house decrease which translated into $137,475 worth of savings for remainder of the years' closings. * In 2016/2017, tackled 6 trade categories that possessed limited vendor selection and built bench strength throughout each resulting in additional capacity within each trade which allowed for the growing volume of the business; this led to meeting the closing year's goal of 1,220 homes and exceeded the goal by 80 additional closings. * Directly responsible for strategizing the market with current vendors to ensure the business volume and capacity are met and in compliance with construction schedules. * Directly manage 1 Procurement Agent and 1 Procurement Coordinator within the department while also mentoring and developing other Procurement Agents and Coordinators. * Conduct training sessions with subordinate(s) consisting of field training, systems training, cost analysis and negotiation strategies to develop a further knowledge of the home building process. * Sourced and integrated 2 additional roofers in the Orlando market in a matter of days due to an unforeseen departure of an existing roofing vendor which possessed 70% of the businesses work; this resulted in enhanced preparation for future volume and workload and kept all homes on schedule by closing date which led to meeting the year's closing goal of 1,220 homes. * Minimized a large price increase from a stucco trade which would have initially resulted in a $1,200 average house cost increase; through negotiations, the house cost resulted in a $350 average house cost increase which ultimately saved the company over $1.1 million over the next years' worth of closings.
- Senior Procurement Agent at PulteGroup
- Procurement Agent at PulteGroup
- Support Operations Transportation Officer, Captain at U.S. Army
- Company Executive Officer, 1st Lieutenant at U.S. Army
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Criminal Justice
• Maintained a positive and healthy relationship with 32 suppliers, placing 1400+ POs and managing over 2000 passed down from previous Procurement Agents with focus on plastics and metals / machined components.
• Utilized a weekly open order report to mitigate late Purchase Orders, as well as keep track of each supplier's current status in the procurement process.
• Member of the Material Review Board (MRB) assisting with obtaining corrected paperwork as well as relaying information to suppliers as to what is expected of HAECOs quality and engineering department in order to meet production needs.
• Worked with the data analyst and shortage team to create forecasting tools to aid in identifying requirements per program for all Procurement Agents. As well as recreated and assisted in developing a report for shortages all utilizing Epicor 9 and Excel.
• Saved over $100,000 in the first four months by quoting out to multiple outlets to identify the best pricing, as well as by ordering in bulk to maximize savings.
• Attended daily meetings to identify shortages as well as relay information and estimates for arrival.
• Worked with Production on a day-to-day basis to ensure all requirements were captured, handling unforeseen problems as they arise to ensure programs remain healthy.
• Assist with monitoring parts received with paperwork issues, communicating with suppliers to expedite all issues through quickly to support production.
- Procurement Agent at HAECO Cabin Solutions
- Logistics Coordinator / Warehouse Manager at Mother Earth Brew Co
- Aviation Supply Specialist at Marine Corps
6 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Supplier Management, Contract Specialist
• Manages and executes negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements such as Request for Proposals, Teaming Agreements, and other applicable documents
• Manages a variety of subcontracting agreements with global suppliers between Boeing and the US Government
• Reviews complex pricing agreements using a variety of contracting techniques
• Provides contracting procurement oversight on multi-million dollar international program
• Manages import/export of commercial and government goods between the US and Austria Trained in: Contract types, Negotiations, Project Management, COTS, FAR/DFAR
- Procurement Agent at The Boeing Company
- Estimating and Pricing (E&P) Analyst at The Boeing Company
- Business Internships, Full-Time at The Boeing Company
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Supply Chain Management & Procurement
- Bachelors of Arts - Communications
Procurement Agent – Contractual Agreement & Safety Credentialing Specialist (33 North America Sites) Responsible Administrator for implementing, specific safety structure, training and rollout of new Avetta Safety Credentialing program to all North America sites. Provided training to the service provider and appointed site administrator for the RiSource program. (paperless system for projects cost control analyst, vendor billing and vendor payment expediting) Executed all levels of contractual agreements, including daily interaction with Buyer, Engineers, Project, Safety and Security Management to assist maintaining control of compliant structures within Evonik’s North Americas guidelines. Maintained records of contract staffing for Evonik’s North America specific sites
- Procurement Agent – Contractual Agreement & Safety Credentialing Specialist at CLM
- Global Cost Analyst - UOP Honeywell at Hargrove EPC
- Program Analyst (Technical Monitor) at DAE
- Office Manager at CCSI, Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Development and Office Management
- - Federal Emergency Management Agency
- - MARKET RESEARCH
The procurement of complex fabrication assemblies and specific commodities all of various dollar amounts for overhaul and new construction of nuclear aircraft carriers and Virginia Class Submarines VCS . Was put in charge of the outsourcing of NNSB foundry items and upon completion successfully allowed for better inventory control and NNSB foundry to focus on their core competence. Implemented several cost savings one at a value of $1.1M over the ten year CVN Ford class. All of my contracts/orders had to be negotiated for best value as a constraint put on NNSB by the Department of the Navy, tracked and reported accordingly. Eliminated excess time consuming acquisitions by implementing third party shipments and reducing cost. Generated numerous RFQ's and RFP's for purchase orders that were awarded to incumbent suppliers and also to obtain alternate sources to establish competition and best price; also these would encompass on time delivery and best quality
- Procurement Agent at Newport News Shipbuilding
- Subcontract Administrator III at NORSHIPCO
- Subcontract Administrator II at AMSEC LLC
- Sr. Buyer at DRS Optronics
11 years, 1 month at this Job
Primarily responsible for providing procurement processes to CITGO's Marketing, Government &Public Affairs, Finance, Human Resources, & IT department. Work with business unit to ensure the group is aware of procurement policy and procedures. Assist and train business units as needed on procurement process such as Competitive Bid Exception, Request for Information/Quotation/Pricing, contract, and supplier vetting process. Procurement Liaison for the Simon Bolivar foundation assisting the group with all their purchasing needs; ensuring all 501c3 policies are utilized.
• Conducted RFP for Print on Demand services, Rebate Processing suppliers, Web Content Management, Branding Material for CITGO gas stations, Grant Software Program for a total savings of $2.1 Million
• Work with business units on executing Sponsorship agreements in a timely manner
• Conducted RFP for promotional items for Special Olympics, 4th of July Independence, corporate events onsite and off-site which yielded cost avoidances totaling $1.2Million
• Conduct RFP for Staffing Services for IT, Engineering and Marketing Department
• Work with Finance and HR to finalize agreements for Employee Benefits Plan including retirement, payroll, 401k distribution and Medical Insurance
• Work with Baylor College of Medicine and Simon Bolivar Foundation to streamline ordering and export to donate medical equipment to hospitals in Venezuela
- Procurement Agent at CITGO PETROLEUM
- Category Manager, Indirect Services at NEXEOSOLUTIONS
- Buyer, Interim Category Manager at Lyondellbasell
- Export Account Manager at
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate of Supply Chain Management
- - Project Management
- B.B.A. - Marketing
Provide full purchasing support for all commodities within organization. Negotiated contract pricing and terms with suppliers to ensure overall company satisfaction. Managing timeliness of deliverables, and coordination status with internal Business Partners. Key Achievements: Realized over $10M in cost containment in 2016 and $7M in 2017 (to date) through streamlining purchases, contract management, and scope translation. Developed terms and conditions to improve invoicing and IT security terms. Provided direct support to stand up new IT organization. Designed and deployed an agent rotation planning and commodity alignment process for procurement team.
- Senior Procurement Agent at Corporation Service Company
- IT Consultant at Convergent Technologies, Inc
- Senior Desk Analyst II - Information Services at Penn Medicine
- Service Coordinator at Penn Medicine
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Commputer Programming and Application Management
Present) the tradeshow industry. Components include truss, - Main buyer for all products hardware, custom electrical equipment & etc. Proficient in data - Procured/Monitored $1,000,000 - $1,500,000 of sales inventory items entry and maintaining multiple - Facilitated Sales, Accounts Receivable and Account Payable reports with financial data. Additionally, 10+ years of customer - Reduced overall spending with implementation of multiple cost saves service experience. Excellent and negotiated pricing with multiple vendors written and oral communication skills. Knowledgeable of Microsoft - Implimentated the change over to Google Docs and Coupa Suite and Coupa. - Arranged all trucking/shipping of time sensitive gear needed for shows and events - Awarded True Blue Award for my multiple cost saves
- Driven procurement agent at Procurement - Stage Rigging
- Receptionist at Airport Towing
- Customer Service at Pitney Bowes
1 month at this Job
• Oversee supplier related activities and monitor supplier performances.
• Coordinate with suppliers to resolve performance related issues.
• Ensure compliance with company procedures and contract requirements.
• Develop contract terms and conditions and administer contract changes.
• Perform negotiations for contract terms and conditions.
• Prepare contract agreements and other documentations as needed.
• Provide assistance to other Agents in procurement activities.
• Evaluate current procurement activities and recommend improvements.
• Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
• Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
• Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute material
• Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
• Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
• Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
• Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
• Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Procurement Agent at Exelon
- Corporate Buyer at Dupont
- Relationship Manager at EPX
- Purchasing Coordinator at Atlantic Biologicals
1 year at this Job
7 yrs), Bus Ops Analyst (2 yrs) * SM 787 Propulsion PA, Reliability and In-Service Improvement. Complete fleet retrofit campaign before baseline. Lead Production Rate Readiness, Program Management Review, Critical Design Review, recovery effort and on time delivery with first time quality hardware and software to support production, fleet and AOG * Travel internationally to develop and executes business plans, policies and procedures and develops organizational and technical strategies. Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports. Maximize efficiency and produce first pass quality products * Program management, integration, production scheduling and communications. * Coordinate and integrate with cross functional group and suppliers around the world to develop international strategy, planning and geo-politic to ensure Industrial Participation (IP) and Strategic Work Placement (SWP) is captured * Oversee Business Operations, developing RFI/RFQ. Negotiate competitive pricing for all options. Lead team operating rhythm and implementing procurement strategies and contract compliance and establishes operating plan * Improved 787 Reliability and In-Flight Service. Developed and executed recovery plans * Coordinates with Engineering and Contracts to meet and maintain requirements baseline. OBIP & Directive focal to increase international expansion campaign * Solicit bids and costs from all suppliers/trades for all options * Supplier Management University (SMU) Instructor-provide training to Boeing employees Enterprise wide. Mentoring Boeing employees, interns and suppliers * Leading Rate Readiness for BCA, developed processes and tools to measure key performance indicators to improve and implement recovery plan to support rate increase * Uses multiple Boeing computer systems in fast paced high stress environment. Developed, integrated and implemented strategic plans to support rate increase and fleet retrofit. Author of PIC "Best Practices" training Module 6 and Business Process Instruction. PIC SME & PICVT Trainer-Offer technical and business direction to support cross functional organizations for all programs at Enterprise level
- Procurement Agent at The Boeing Company
- Licensed Real Estate Agent/Broker at Preview Properties Inc
- Sales Manager at Wells Fargo Bank, N.A
- Relationship Manager at Key Bank, N.A
11 years at this Job