• Negotiate purchases to ensure the lowest cost consistent with company standards for quality products
• Continually research alternate sources for products in order to ensure the most competitive pricing
• Maintain knowledge of the local representatives and distributors and build constructive relationships
• Coordinate purchasing plan, strategies, suppliers and general management.
• Purchasing equipment and materials required for project, operation and maintenance departments
- Procurement Analyst at Petrolera RN, Ltd
- Purchase Superintendent at Petrocedeño, S.A
- Procurement Analyst at Sincrudos de Oriente SINCOR, C.A
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Mechanical Engineering
Gobal IT Procurement Analyst
Manage all contract negotiations, renewals, co-term and co-license process for global
Procurement operations for IT operations.
• Using Coupa and iCertis software to manage PO's, contracts and vendors
• Vendor management
• Contract negotiations
• Co-term and consolidate multiple entity contracts to leverage better pricing
• Process documentation and improvement
• YTD savings over 1 million
• Process improvement, documentation and implementation
• Savings of over 1 million in first 6 months
- Procurement Analyst at Wex Inc
- Operations Director at MAINE RED CLAWS
- Senior Manager, East Construction Operations at TIME WARNER CABLE
- National CPE Supply Planning Manager at Time Warner Cable/Charter
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Procurement Analyst/Buyer handles procuring construction projects office supplies IT projects and commodities and services. Design Build projects and Professional Services. Prepares bid specifications, RFP and RFQ. Trains subordinates Prepares award documents
- Procurement Analyst at City of Jacksonville
- Buyer at City of Jacksonville
- Assistant Manager of Purchasing Services at City of Jacksonville
- Buyer at CITY OF JACKSONVILLE - Jacksonville
1 month at this Job
- High school
Serves as the Lead Procurement Analyst / Strategic Sourcing Analyst in the research and evaluation of product, service, vendor, and company data to provide Vulcan Materials Company the best resources to support the company’s goal of increasing shareholder’s value through cost minimization and increased production and sales of aggregate and ready-mix materials. Through qualitative and quantitative analyses, finds opportunities to re-evaluate existing vendor relationships and pursue new vendor relationships through bid solicitations and negotiations to give Vulcan Materials Company increased awareness, spend visibility, and buyer negotiation power to attain the best value on its supporting services. Writes Request for Proposals (RFPs) as a medium to obtain valuable information to use in the evaluation of vendors’ services, capabilities, and offerings to achieve consolidation of services, supplier footprint minimization, an increase of buying power through economies of scale, spend reduction, and the development of formidable relationships. Utilizes IBISWorld’s industry reports to perform market research on selected industries prior to RFP development to provide perspective and important background information on the internal and external factors affecting price volatility, barriers to market entry and exit, switching costs, industry performance, and other key considerations and questions to ask when evaluating vendors’ capabilities, financial stability, service and/or product quality, costs, market share, etc. Utilizes Oracle 12 to manage vendor accounts and perform internal research on accounting, finance, and vendor information critical to making key procurement decisions. Utilizes Microsoft Excel and its analytic capabilities (e.g. V-Lookup, pivot tables & charts, conditional formatting, etc.) to help senior management make the most economically conscious decisions. Performs invoice reconciliation duties on managed vendor accounts to resolve payment inquiries. Manages the strategic alliances Vulcan Materials has with Ford Motor Company, Chrysler, ARI Fleet Remarketing, Al Piemonte National Auto Sales (Fleet), SciQuest (Data Analytics Software), Lytx (Telematics Hardware), Mansfield Oil Company (Fuel Supply), EBIX (Insurance Management), RR Donnelley (Delivery Ticket Printing), Heritage-Crystal Clean, Asbury Environmental (Environmental Services), Staples (Office Supplies), UPS, FedEx, ShipXpress (Shipping Services), WEX/Wright Express Inc. (Fuel Card Services), Cintas, G&K Services, UniFirst (Uniforms), and Patrick Engineering (Engineering Services), and various staffing services companies including Adecco, Aerotek, Randstad, Kelly Services, TEKSystems, Heidrick & Struggles, and Spencer Stuart. Creates quarterly market share reports to show Vulcan Materials’ executive leadership, procurement personnel, and plant manager community each Division’s level of compliance to the established national agreements and the magnitude of spend per supplier and spend category. Solidifies these strategic alliances by traveling to vendor locations to meet with key account executives to discuss program successes, performance issues, and opportunities to increase efficiency and productivity. Created, designed, and maintains a SQL relational database of all Vulcan’s vendor accounts. Database provides information and analysis on vendor contact information, expiring and expired contracts within designated timeframes, spend categories, and vendor insurance coverage and indemnification information to protect Vulcan from lawsuit or other injurious liability. Database provides Vulcan’s procurement product managers the visibility to better manage their alliance suite and strategically plan and prioritize activities during contract solicitation, renegotiation, and renewal cycles.
- Procurement Analyst at Vulcan Materials Company
- Logistics Management Specialist at Department of the Army
- Vice President, Credit Risk Financial Reporting Analyst at Regions Financial Corporation
- SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Developer / Cognos Developer (Reporting Analyst) at IBM / Accenture / NASA
4 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - conc. Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
At Kimberly-Clark, everything we do – from helping parents care for their families to caring for the planet – is part of our vision to lead the world in essentials for a better life. We know that for our business to succeed, we must continue to care about the future of our communities and our planet by putting sustainability at the heart of our 2022 plan.
Job Title: Procurement Analyst for BTD, MRO & OEM
• Assisted the BTD Buyer with daily quoting of BTD of parts
• Managed daily or as needed the past due PO’s with all Suppliers.
• Managed daily Our teams urgent expedited PO’s with all Suppliers
• Changed Po’s in SAP to match the new confirmed dates from the Suppliers
• Responsible for weekly dash board, (Supplier delivery behaviors)
• Send scorecards and data to each Scorecard Supplier
• Managed our Scorecard for the top 53 Suppliers
• Monitor the weekly capacity report
- Procurement Analyst at KIMBERLY-CLARK CORP
- Purchasing Manager at Orion Energy Systems
- Procurement Engineer / Purchasing Manager at Philips Emergency Lighting
- Leader of the Philips Mechanical Supplier Quality Team at Philips Electronics Corp
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Cradle to Grave on all types of contract.
➢ Solicited and awarded Metro Swing Gates for 50 Metro stations valued at over $15M.
➢ Submitted weekly status reports to COR.
➢ Administered over 15 contracts valued at over $250M.
➢ Resolved contractor REA for $5M and managed to negotiate to down to $3M saving the government over $2M.
• Jun 2018 - Oct 2018 Spark Group Senior, Procurement Analyst
- Senior, Procurement Analyst at Spark Group
- Senior, Acquisition Analyst, Policy SECTION (Contract Manager) at Panum Group, LLC
- Senior, Acquisition Specialist at Grant Thornton
- Senior Acquisition Associate at Grant Thornton
4 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
- - Computer Science
The Senior Procurement Analyst leads Corporate Procurement's research, organization, compilation, analysis, tracking, and reporting of Raymond James' contracts, historical spend data, and future budget forecasts.
• Develop and maintain spend database covering all locations and all categories of spend for Raymond James.
• Identify and gather spend data from appropriate sources to perform spend analysis.
• Derive and report insights from procurement analysis to affected stakeholders in the form of Spend Analytics.
- Senior Procurement Analyst at RAYMOND JAMES & ASSOCIATES
- Department Chair/ Full Professor at JACK WELCH MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE
- Adjunct Faculty, Public Management at COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY, Global Campus- GV, CO
- SVP, Colorado Manager of Business Banking at COMMUNITY BANKS OF COLORADO
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Management in Organizational Leadership - Management
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
Washington DC (November 2014 - Present)
Learning Management Systems, Communication, Analytics and Commerce Software Solutions
Sr. Procurement Analyst
• Performing strategic sourcing and spend analysis as well as supplier and data analysis.
• Negotiating various supplier contracts and redlining SOWs, MSAs, order forms etc.
• Developing RFP's and RFI's and managing the bidding process from inception to award.
• Identifying cost savings and building business cases for CFO/CIO review before execution.
• Responsible for $440K procurement savings against contract price in less than 12 months.
• Managing the purchase order process and creating user guides for power users.
• Conducting UAT for new releases and upgrades pertinent to Oracle Fusion P2P.
• Designed contract repository on SharePoint.
• Conducting market research for vendor alternatives, market pricing and best practices.
• Promoted twice while working at Blackboard in less than 4 years.
- Sr. Procurement Analyst at Blackboard Inc
- Proposal Coordinator at American Cadastre LLC
- Proposal Specialist/Coordinator (internship) at Gray Matters Technology Services
- Bid Preparation & Business Development Executive at ECCO Outsourcing
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - MSPM
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Political Science
Serve as a Senior Procurement Analyst and subject matter expert for contract policy and oversight for the largest contracting organization in the Corps of Engineers, executing over 5K actions totaling $3B. Develop acquisition policies and procedures and analyze policy documents issued by the Department of the Army and Department of Defense to determine the impact on organizational policy and procedures. Coordinate audits and inspections and determine corrective action on resultant findings. Serve as the chairperson of Acquisition Review Boards whose main function is to review acquisition plans and strategies, solicitations and proposed contracts prior to implementation/issue/award. Coordinate and track contracting document submissions to the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Procurement (DASA-P) and Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy (DPAP) staffs. Research and analyze policy and regulations to advise Project Delivery Team members and Senior Leaders on major acquisitions to expedite delivery of critical projects. Analyze internal and external audit reports, statutes, regulations, and other pertinent material in order to develop, modify, or supplement departmental guidance and procedures. Provide training and support to PDTs and support the Small Business and Competition Programs. Conduct meetings, briefings, training and conferences concerning acquisition reform, best value procurements, systems acquisition, and specific Source Selection Evaluation Boards (SSEBs).
- Senior Procurement Analyst at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Huntsville
- Director of Contracting at Army Material Command
- Regional Contracting Chief at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Division Chief at U.S, Army Corps of Engineers, Savannah
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Procurement and Acquisition Management
- Bachelor's - Public Management
Directly supervises up to subordinate staff members including but not limited to Procurement Specialists and Procurement Analyst I. ◆ Manage and oversee, ticketing system, email and customer service phone line to ensure all procurement requests are assigned and resolved timely. ◆ Provides top-level customer service to our sites resolving a variety of issues including; PO creation/corrections, catalog updates, new product setup, solving system issues and providing system training. ◆ Perform audits of system data to ensuring a high level of accuracy and integrity is maintained. ◆ Coordinates with vendors and operations to ensure purchase order accuracy and timely delivery of products and services. ◆ Enters and maintains all catalog information in our systems including pricing, unit of measure, items description, item pictures, and price conversions tables. ◆ Analyzes ordering trends to help drive cost savings for the company. ◆ Ensure accurate and timely billing of receivables and the resolution of problems handling of customer service issues as they arise. ◆ Working within JDE, billing Portal and InSite platform billing environment.
- PROCUREMENT ANALYST II at SBM
- PURCHASING MANAGER at REFRIGERATION SOLUTIONS INC
- PRESENTATION TEAM LEADER at TARGET
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - ASST