Contract Admin: Purchase orders entry with adhering to authorization levels, acknowledgment of orders, Mill Status Reports. receiving, filing documentation, and tracked issues with late receiving in the metrics database. MRO Buyer: Supported Canada and U.S. warehouses within the company by purchasing supplies and equipment needed to run the company. Assisted Accounting in resolving invoicing issues. Procurement Buyer- Manage a Mill that provides one third of Boeing's Titanium. This management includes excellent customer service, providing reported on time delivery, continuous analytical use for problem solving, reporting out to Boeing the mill's quality and other metrics. Basic job requirements are pricing orders, placing purchase orders, meeting customer demands, allocation of orders, and quoting several metal suppliers to provide the best option to the customer.
- Procurement Buyer at Thyssenkrupp Aerospace
- Temp. Agency at Express Employment Professionals
- Customer Service Representative at Sterling Life Insurance Co
- ICU/ACU Unit Secretary & NAC at Yakima Memorial Hospital
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Anthropology
Oak Ridge, TN
Leidos is a defense, aviation, information technology, and biomedical research company with revenues in excess of $10 Billion.
Procurement Buyer Nov. 2017 - Present
• Support multiple government contracts including Afghan CLS, POLAR and NATSC and was directly responsible for over $200K in cost savings through the first three quarters of 2018.
• Current warrant level of $30K and have completed individual orders that have exceeded $1M.
• Personal spend exceeds $5M.
• Execute purchase orders within the scope of their assigned warrant, including the development and negotiation of favorable prices, terms, schedules and other provisions of purchase orders and acquisition contracts, ensuring consistency with client requirements and procurement procedures such as the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) with minimal guidance.
• Perform purchase order administration maintenance, such as closeout for all procurement related activities and supplier customer management.
• Create complex solicitations, supporting proposals, conducting moderate complexity price and cost analysis, negotiating price and cost-related terms among other subcontract provisions.
• Consult with suppliers and analyze suppliers' operations to determine factors that affect prices and determine lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
• Review proposals and select or recommends suppliers based on gathered information.
- Procurement Buyer at Leidos, Inc
- Logistics Intern at TNT Fireworks
- Logistics Intern at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Logistics & Supply Chain Management
*August 2017 received promotion from account management to procurement Buyer *Negotiator of service rates of technicians(vendors) for businesses across the United States *Managing vendor schedules *Assists with vendor payment resolutions *Great knowledge of software application and IDS vendor/work order database *Buyer and account management for special and capital projects
- PROCUREMENT BUYER at Ferrandino & Son
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE at Shop Rite Grocery Store
- CUSTOMER SERVICE / INBOUND SALES at Hibu
- SOCIAL WORKER at
4 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology after a four year path - Sociology
(World reference manufacturer in small domestic equipment including brands as Krups, Moulinex, Rowenta, Tefal or Imusa with $6,485 Million
sales in 2017 and 33,000 Employees)
Procurement Buyer December 2017- Present
Responsible for purchases, inventory maintenance, import - exports, transportation, accounting of a several categories products.
Purchases mainly comes from China & South America with Top Tier customers as Walmart, Amazon, Target, Burlington & H.E.B.
• Develop an efficient and accurate system for monitoring and receipt all open purchase orders
• Deliver a weekly purchase order report to management that indicates the vendor invoice number for all closed POs.
• Work with the inventory management team to ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned purchase orders and report any back- ordered or missing products
• Assist the Supply Chain Manager with maintaining proper inventory levels of materials used on a regular basis
• Establish reliable lines of contact with field management team and customers to ensure that all field purchase orders are accurate ALL WAYS 99; Puerto Rico, USA (Chain Retail with 98 stores distributed in Puerto Rico Island with $70 million sales in 2017 and 1500 employees)
- Procurement Buyer at GROUPE SEB
- Marketing Coordinator at
- Retail Buyer at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
• Co-manage highest volume commodity within healthcare system, processing 50-80 requisitions daily.
• Quickly resolve any invoice/purchase order issues to maintain lowest number of open issues/invoice match exceptions for team.
• Achieve over $100,000 in savings and $270,000 cost avoidance for commodity through sourcing activities/vendor negotiation.
• Review expediting and backorder reports to identify issues and ensure timely delivery of commodities, services and equipment.
• Review/validate price confirmations to ensure accurate pricing and vendor data.
• Collaborate with other units to maintain vendor files and catalogs (e.g., Content Management, Finance, etc.)
• Work with Contract Administrators to identify and negotiate new vendor master purchase agreements.
• Meet with Sales Representatives to assure prompt delivery, accurate invoices, and other purchasing issues.
• Following promotion to Procurement Buyer, responsible for training/first level support for Expeditor (new hire)
• Provide support to any area of Supply Chain, as deemed appropriate by leadership, including current "stretch" assignment to Contract Administrator role and management of multiple vendor masters/renewals.
- Procurement Buyer at
- Purchasing Coordinator at Ryder Systems, Inc
- Purchasing/Inventory Specialist at Makita Latin America, Inc
- Operations Clerk at Logistics & Distribution Center/Store
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Supply Chain Administration
• Buyer for cardiology, ophthalmology and laboratory products
• Manage online sourcing, quoting and procuring of non-stock and non-catalog products
• Obtain quotations from suppliers - responsible for awarding the non-catalog purchase to the best value proposition supplier
• Collaborate with a variety of Novant's internal customers; accounts payable, sourcing managers, vendors, clinical department managers and directors
• Ensure proper disposition of documentation into the SAP Ariba purchasing system and other front and back end systems, e-catalogs, HCIQ and Lawson to release and process customer orders
• Update hospitals, physicians, and other end users on enabled commodities and preferred suppliers
• Track, expedite, and maintain open purchase orders - Process special orders that meet set dollar thresholds
• Manage and review orders in hold queues assigned for daily execution (704) 299.5668 | [email protected] ~~~~~~ Corporate Education & Training - Novant Health Medical Group (NHMG) Novant Health Corporate Leadership and Stretch Projects
• Attend clinic administrator meetings to provide instructor led trainings in classroom setting
• Assess, plan, implement, and improve training methods to enhance job performance and competency for supply chain roles
• Assist with the selection, orientation and training of new Procurement Buyers
• Comprehensive training specific to user-based software such as Ariba, Lawson, etc.
• Share procurement information to strengthen the understanding of clinic administrators and NHMG practices
- Corporate Procurement Buyer at Contracting & Procurement
- Intern - Supply Chain Data Analyst at Contracting & Procurement
- Team Leader at Chick-Fil-A
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Care Management
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resources - Human Resources
Client-facing assignment as Procurement Buyer for biopharmaceutical company. Responsible for streamlining procurement-related activities, including vendor negotiations, steering contracts to execution and creation and management of work orders through internal processing systems. Manage communications between internal teams and vendor and assist on special projects as required.
• Point of contact for internal team and vendors to manage communications and ownership of purchase order creation from contracts through full signature executions.
• Establish clinical trial agreements, non-disclosure agreements, consulting agreements, or other identified contract on case-by-case basis as needed.
• Managed creation of nearly 10 Master Clinical Trial agreements with academic institutions identified by internal team as key partners for upcoming projects and/or trials.
- Procurement/Buyer (Consultant), Durham at RGP, Inc
- Strategic Sourcing Manager, North America at CBRE, INC
- Account Operations Manager at CBRE, INC
- Assistant Facility Manager at CBRE, INC
2 years at this Job
- Doctorate of Education - Organizational Development
- Master of Science - (MS), Sports Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Economics
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Political Science
Procurement, Contract Management, & Senior Procurement Buyer
Supply Chain experience in both private Parsons - Government Services Group and commercial sectors. Exceptional Salt Waste Processing Facility 06/18 - Present
leadership, problem solving, and
• Responsible for the purchase of Engineered/Non-Engineered (PL-2, PL-3, PL-4, and PL-0) communication skills allow me to be material, equipment, and services on a competitive basis as required by project or corporate strategically innovative in streamlining needs. processes.
• Negotiates best price, delivery, terms of payment and purchase, tax exemptions, price escalation, and other factors impacting costs of Purchase Order(s) & Sub-Contracts. Core Strengths
• Receives subcontractors' responses to RFPs, determines each subcontractor's ability to meet
• Contract Administration project requirements, and negotiates the terms and conditions. Prepares and issues
- Procurement, Contract Management, & Senior Procurement Buyer at Exceptional
- Procurement Specialist at Project Planning & Process
7 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor's - Sociology
• Create and implement procurement strategies that support corporate business plans, improving supplier development, negotiation and agreements processes while providing terms and conditions most favorable to the organization.
• Develop, maintain and execute shared objectives and Service Level Agreements; drafts new Procurement Policy, promoting all Vendor Management life-cycle process.
• Build and maintain effective supplier relationships, manage workflow logs within agreed service levels from new and updated purchase requisitions (PRs) to purchase orders (PO) with involvement from appropriate business
• Provide coaching, training and day-to-day support of procurement processes and master data systems for 100+ business users.
- Procurement Buyer at QTS DATA CENTERS
- Procurement Coordinator at QTS DATA CENTER
- Sr. Technical Analyst at QTS DATA CENTER
- Project Manager at JSI STORE FIXTURES
6 months at this Job
- B.S. in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Managed procurement and distribution of molecular biology products, with a strong focus on liquid handling items
utilized in research laboratories. Managed over 3000 sku's, monitoring stock levels, setting re-order points,
ordering parts as required.
• Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules at multiple locations.
• Responsible for BOM's/Routings for new parts and updates to existing parts as needed.
• Supported New Product Introduction Projects.
• Acted as primary interface for Client and its customers in communication to suppliers.
• Improved supplier lead times and inventory reduction year over year.
• Managed Supplier relationships to improve expedited services.
- Procurement Buyer at Denville Scientific Inc. / Division of Harvard Bioscience
- Supply Chain / Fleet Manager at General Electric / SABIC -Corporate HQ
- Held various operational management and senior management positions at International Business Machines
2 years at this Job