- Procurement Buyer at Jalux Americas, Inc.
- Customer Service/Office at YAMAMOTO EQUIPMENT INDUSTRIES, INC
- Food Server at RIKYU, LLC
- JAPAN AMERICA BUSINESS ASSISTANT at LAS VEGAS, INC
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Procurement for multiple Fortune 500 Companies.
◦ Ad hoc Reporting, Supply Relationship Management, Process RAs, credits, debits and order cancellations. Metropolitan Water District, Los Angeles, CA
September 2018 - April 2019
• Create shopping carts for District warehouses.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Process urgent orders through SRM that need to be expedited.
• Performed financial auditing and tracking throughout project duration
• Created daily POD reports for all Water Supply accounts, Distributed on an Excel spreadsheet
• Conduct material analysis to ensure inventory goals are achieved
- Procurement, Buyer at Metropolitan Water District
- Procurement, Finance Lead at Smashbox Studios/Estee Lauder
- Indirect Procurement Buyer at PHARMAVITE
- Procurement Specialist at WARNER BROTHERS
7 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Indirect procurement buyer for MRO commodities for industrial and aerospace sites. Quote requisitions with potential supplier, release purchasing requisitions from internal users, process purchase orders, follow up on past-due purchase orders. SAP Offgroup portal
- Indirect Procurement Buyer at TE Connectivity
- Internship at TE Connectivity
- Interpreter at American Line Center
- Internship at Faist Metalmex
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Competitive Business Strategies
- Bachelor's - International Business
- - ecology
delivery, and inventories. source of trouble, and take corrective action. Approve invoices for payment.
• Coordinate activities involving procuring the needs of goods and services, for the well sites, and the facility.
• Confer with vendors to obtain product or service information, such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
• Estimating the value according to the current market.
• Review bid proposals, and negotiate contracts within budgetary limitations, and scope of authority. Maintain computerized procurement records for items, and services purchased, cost,
• Discuss defective, or unacceptable goods, or services with upper management, to determine
delivery, and inventories.
source of trouble, and take corrective action. Approve invoices for payment.
- Procurement Buyer at Cudd Energy Services
- Dispatcher at Cudd Energy Services
- Satellite Technician at DW Direct
- Satellite Technician at Skynet/DSI
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college
• Managed procurement and distribution of molecular biology products, with a strong focus on liquid handling items utilized in research laboratories. Managed over 3000 sku's, monitoring stock levels, setting re-order points, ordering parts as required.
• Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules at multiple locations.
• Responsible for BOM's/Routings for new parts and updates to existing parts as needed.
• Supported New Product Introduction Projects.
• Acted as primary interface for Client and its customers in communication to suppliers.
• Improved supplier lead times and inventory reduction year over year.
• Managed Supplier relationships to improve expedited services.
- Procurement Buyer at Denville Scientific Inc. / Division of Harvard Bioscience
- Supply Chain / Fleet Manager at General Electric / SABIC -Corporate HQ
- Held various operational management and senior management positions at International Business Machines (IBM)
2 years at this Job
Procurement Buyer position: Negotiating contracts for numerous clients in our commercial landscaping and snow removal portfolio. Handling Millions of dollars of revenue. Responsible for sourcing, negotiating and onboarding vendors who will work for us and our clients. This work often is deadline orientated; organization, speed and efficiency is essential to success, accomplishing our placed deadlines whilst maintaining our margins to ensure profitability across the accounts is the key to my success. Facilities Management position in the landscaping, lot sweeping and snow removal sector. Responsible for maintaining client satisfaction and job quality on upwards of 150 accounts (stores/ restaurants / facilities) at any given time. In addition to daily service management, I run weekly client calls, handling all escalated issues with various accounts. Clients include Sprint, Orchard Supply, Shopko, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse and AMC Theatres. During snow season I work “Point Shifts” in which I supervise our entire exterior snow department, managing escalated issues, addressing all incoming work orders, and directing our team accordingly.
Procurement Buyer position: Negotiating contracts for numerous clients in our commercial landscaping and snow removal portfolio. Handling Millions of dollars of revenue. Responsible for sourcing, negotiating and onboarding vendors who will work for us and our clients. This work often is deadline orientated; organization, speed and efficiency is essential to success, accomplishing our placed deadlines whilst maintaining our margins to ensure profitability across the accounts is the key to my success.
Facilities Management position in the landscaping, lot sweeping and snow removal sector. Responsible for maintaining client satisfaction and job quality on upwards of 150 accounts (stores/ restaurants / facilities) at any given time. In addition to daily service management, I run weekly client calls, handling all escalated issues with various accounts. Clients include Sprint, Orchard Supply, Shopko, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse and AMC Theatres. During snow season I work “Point Shifts” in which I supervise our entire exterior snow department, managing escalated issues, addressing all incoming work orders, and directing our team accordingly.
- Account Manager/Procurement Buyer at Ferrandino and Son, Inc
- Camp Host at Firelight Camps
- Crew Leader at Independence Sealcoating
- Collections Agent at Independence Sealcoating
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Environmental Studies
Prepare purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services. Purchase the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts. Research and evaluate suppliers, based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history. Maintain and review computerized or manual records of purchased items, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories. Write and review product specifications, maintaining a working technical knowledge of the goods or services to be purchased. Formulate policies and procedures for bid proposals and procurement of goods and services. Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes. Participation in cross functional planning meetings to ensure production and maintenance teams have materials needed on a weekly basis. Formulate and implement procedures for delivery receiving, inventory controls, and part check-out Monthly reconciliation of open purchase order report and approving invoices for payment
- PROCUREMENT-BUYER at VISTA PROPPANTS AND LOGISTICS
- PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR at TYSON FOODS, INC
- OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE at TYSON FOODS, INC
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Operations and Supply Chain Management
Maintain responsibilities from Procurement Buyer position, in addition to increased warrant level, up to $150K, and increased workload.
- Procurement Buyer Level II at Leidos, Inc
- at Leidos, Inc
- Procurement Buyer at Leidos, Inc
- Logistics Intern at TNT Fireworks
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Logistics & Supply Chain Management
• Oversee the daily procurement of perishable commodities for Supervalu's three legacy East distribution centers.
• Review acquisition costs to ensure items purchased are at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source, and urgency of need.
• Maintain purchasing schedules with each vendor, determines frequency of procurement for each item; maintains purchase schedule and change procurement frequency as needed for supplier programs and special offers.
• Maintains inventory balances through review of sales performance against forecast, supplier buy-ins, and shipment evaluations.
• Conducts logistics planning processes while ordering products to attain the best net product price possible.
• Completes quarterly scorecard to assess whether inventory, service level and category profitability were attained.
• Approves Accounts Payable variance processes for distribution sourced items to ensure correct prices have been invoiced.
• Coordinates with Warehouse Operations to maintain the proper product flow through the facility, in a timely manner.
• Prepare logistical data reports for management for new and existing items to compare profitability.
• Work with vendors to negotiate special delivery terms and conditions to maximize profitability and ease of delivery.
• Ensure that purchases are cost effective and in the best interest of the company.
- Procurement Buyer I at SuperValu / UNFI
- Traffic Analyst I at
- Logistics Coordinator at Quality Transportation Services
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Accounting
- High School Diploma
• Receive and review requisitions from MHA personnel on behalf of Property Management companies
• Check the system daily for requests.
• Purchase equipment, parts or supplies within prescribed guidelines and contacts vendors to follow-up on back orders or to inquire about products and services.
• Analyze claims activity and prepared reports for management review.
• Coordinate the evaluation of proposals, negotiate prices and/or recommend suppliers and assist the Procurement/Contract Administrator with other administrative and purchasing support duties.
- Procurement Buyer/Clerk at Montgomery Housing Authority
- Customer Service Representative at DST Health Solutions
- Customer Support Specialist/ Receptionist at Ramstad USA
- Substitute Teacher at Appleton Learning
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- M.S. - Human Services
- B.S. - Psychology