• Responsible for procuring all required steel, components, and fasteners needed to build large overhead, gantry, portal and hoist cranes.
• Responsible for creating RFQs from requisitions in SAP, receiving quotes and negotiating price and delivery with vendors.
• Issued and resolved all PO discrepancies. with accounting, departments, vendors and engineers and successful interface of B2B transactions
• Point of contact for all questions from vendors regarding blueprints, bidding out large crane assemblies and parts that require fabrication and machining with a 40-50M annual spend amount.
• Worked closely with engineering, planning and production floor to ensure all materials are correct and arrive within the scheduled timeframe.
• Researched and resolved billing and adjustment errors.
• Issued billing credit memos against RGAs (Returned Goods Authorization) and NMRA (Non-Material Return Authorizations). INDIRECT BUYER
• Utilized newly implemented SAP Procurement System to buy indirect production items such as welding supplies, lubricants, painting supplies, sand blasting supplies and subcontracted labor.
• Issued debit/credit adjustments as needed and approved.
• Issued Sales Tax credit and re-bills.
• Created reports to inform production and receiving of incoming shipments.
• Ordered office janitorial supplies, building maintenance parts, packing supplies and assisting the component and electrical buyers.
- PROCUREMENT BUYER at Konecranes Inc
- QUALITY CONTROL AGENT at Stewart Lending Services
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at First Option Mortgage
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at GATX LOGISTICS
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Accounting
Houston, TX 11/2017 to Present A worldwide marketing and produce distributor of quality fresh/fresh-cut fruit, dedicated to product innovation, for over 125 years, with 10,001+ employees worldwide. Produce Procurement Buyer/Packaging Coordinator Ensuring weekly available inventory of produce and packaging materials to meet customer demand and prevent short supply. Partner closely with the sales team to successfully develop innovating fresh-cut items that appeal to our customer base. Help grow our 40+million annual target sales goal by supporting and staying ahead of new driving sales projects. Help facilitate the start up of the new Houston DC.
● Negotiate prices while processing purchases orders, and follow up with vendors throughout the procurement process.
● Escalate any potential purchase order issues, as related to non-compliance on lead times, need-by-dates, and price increases.
● Comply with all purchasing policies and procedures when identifying potential suppliers.
● Forecasting inventory for labels, boxes, containers, raw material and miscellaneous expense items.
● Source and Coordinate execution on New Pack Implementations, for developing customer skus.
● Actively communicate to vendors of any volume change, to better position both parties’ inventories.
● Ensuring a weekly rotation of packaging and raw materials, to maintain good quality product.
● Create ERP Reports and statistically analyze trends for reordering, to cover 100% weekly needs, plus a 10% surplus.
● Monthly conduct “Month End Inventory,” physical counts for any discrepancies.
● Reconcile invoices on any purchase order of concern and assure credits are issued when needed.
Houston, TX 11/2017 to Present
A worldwide marketing and produce distributor of quality fresh/fresh-cut fruit, dedicated to product innovation, for over 125 years, with 10,001+ employees worldwide.
Produce Procurement Buyer/Packaging Coordinator
Ensuring weekly available inventory of produce and packaging materials to meet customer demand and prevent short supply. Partner closely with the sales team to successfully develop innovating fresh-cut items that appeal to our customer base. Help grow our 40+million annual target sales goal by supporting and staying ahead of new driving sales projects. Help facilitate the start up of the new Houston DC.
- Produce Procurement Buyer/Packaging Coordinator at Del Monte Fresh Produce, N.A. Inc
- Grocery Procurement Specialist/Buyer/Appointment Coordinator at Safeway
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management - Supply Chain Management
• Managed procurement and distribution of molecular biology products, with a strong focus on liquid handling items utilized in research laboratories. Managed over 3000 sku's, monitoring stock levels, setting re-order points, ordering parts as required.
• Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules at multiple locations.
• Responsible for BOM's/Routings for new parts and updates to existing parts as needed.
• Supported New Product Introduction Projects.
• Acted as primary interface for Client and its customers in communication to suppliers.
• Improved supplier lead times and inventory reduction year over year.
• Managed Supplier relationships to improve expedited services.
- Procurement Buyer at Denville Scientific Inc. / Division of Harvard Bioscience
- Supply Chain / Fleet Manager at General Electric / SABIC -Corporate HQ
- Held various operational management and senior management positions at International Business Machines (IBM)
2 years at this Job
GAP (Gas and Process) Division
3037 Industrial Parkway
Santa Maria, CA 93455
www.atlascopco-gap.com Title: Procurement Buyer/Production Control Clerk IV
Outside Machining and Processing Lead Direct Report:
Mike Chartier, Procurement Manager
Josh Ory, Production Manager
• Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench is an ISO 9001/14001 world leading manufacturer of Custom Turbo Expanders for the Cryogenics industry built to individual customer specifications
• Lead member of the OSV group serving all of our internal customers and directly reporting to the Procurement and Production Control Managers
• Our group is directly responsible for all machined and process coated parts sent to shops outside our facility (a.k.a.: outsourcing)
• Seek competitive bids from vendors and analyze them based on price, quality and delivery
• Written and tracking of all issued purchase orders from the quoting phase through to them being made to print and passing our 100% inspection
• Our job necessitates advanced interpersonal skill as we are in communication with Production/After Market Planning; Procurement; Drafting; Engineering; Programming(CNC); Assembly; QA; Project Management; Material Control and Shipping and Receiving in order to come up with solutions on a daily basis
• SAP MRP/ERP System - Product Center Drawing/File/Procedure Vault
• Ability to read and interpret Technical Prints with and understanding of GD&T and welding symbols/procedures
• Use of multiple pieces of equipment as a dual roll employee - office/shop personnel: computer, copier/scanner, push carts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, various forklifts and company trucks
• Travel between multiple facilities within the Santa Maria Valley
• Vendor visits to evaluate shops maintain quality standards and procedures in order to machine parts for our facility throughout the Central Coast and Los Angles areas
• Monitor and revise production travelers with proper steps and documentation as needed - BOM check to ensure material will yield a finished part
• Vendor/Part tracking using various excel spread sheets
• Member of various meetings held on a daily basis to ensure schedule and quality are being meet to insure stringent customer requirements are being meet by all departments
• Mentor and trainer to other team members within our group to ensure all work instructions, procedures and general requirements are meet so group factions at a high level
• Work closely with Engineering, Production and NCR Group to ensure all Non Conforming parts are tracked and delta with in a timely manner
• Research, evaluate, set-up and management of a large number of Vendors and Machine Shops
- Procurement Buyer/Production Control Clerk IV at Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench LLC
- Owner Operator at Road Dogs Inc
- Block Department Assistant Manager at Alan Johnson Performance Engineering (A.J.P.E.)
- Machine Shop Apprentice at Nicksons Machine Shop Inc
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- College Prep
Prepare purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services. Purchase the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts. Research and evaluate suppliers, based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history. Maintain and review computerized or manual records of purchased items, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories. Write and review product specifications, maintaining a working technical knowledge of the goods or services to be purchased. Formulate policies and procedures for bid proposals and procurement of goods and services. Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes. Participation in cross functional planning meetings to ensure production and maintenance teams have materials needed on a weekly basis. Formulate and implement procedures for delivery receiving, inventory controls, and part check-out Monthly reconciliation of open purchase order report and approving invoices for payment
- PROCUREMENT-BUYER at VISTA PROPPANTS AND LOGISTICS
- PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR at TYSON FOODS, INC
- OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE at TYSON FOODS, INC
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Operations and Supply Chain Management
· Procure to Pay processes · Write and expedite purchase orders in SAP · Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) Review and Approval · Review SAP requisitions to ensure compliance with procurement policies · Drive Small Business Administration order compliance · Write standard operating procedures for purchase order creation · Conduct training on proper procedures for purchase order creation · Generate regularly scheduled reports on purchasing operations · Adjust procedures as needed to maximize department effectiveness · Communicate with vendors regarding inventory needs · Collaborate with stakeholders and accounts payable on invoice issues · Purchasing Card administration
· Procure to Pay processes
· Write and expedite purchase orders in SAP
· Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) Review and Approval
· Review SAP requisitions to ensure compliance with procurement policies
· Drive Small Business Administration order compliance
· Write standard operating procedures for purchase order creation
· Conduct training on proper procedures for purchase order creation
· Generate regularly scheduled reports on purchasing operations
· Adjust procedures as needed to maximize department effectiveness
· Communicate with vendors regarding inventory needs
· Collaborate with stakeholders and accounts payable on invoice issues
· Purchasing Card administration
- Procurement Buyer at Direct Energy
- Lead National Buyer at Kratos PSS
- Purchasing Coordinator at Rotork Controls
- Purchasing Coordinator at Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronics
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Accountable to execute daily procurement activities in support the production requirements of both the stakeholder
plant & provides corporate support as needed for packaging materials.
• Ability to work in fast pace environment with significant SKU's (3,000+) & multiple tasks.
• Utilize Oracle/JDE system to perform daily procurement operation.
• Effectively manages supplier relationships and meets with suppliers as needed, focus on building a cost effective on- demand supply chain.
• Monitors on-time delivery of materials as required for accuracy & per plant requirements.
• Research suppliers & keeps abreast of new developments in the industry. Maintain effective & efficient records for analysis as needed.
• Monitor supplier performance and report KPI's on a regular basis as assigned
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams in establishment of best business practices
• Oversee inventory levels towards defined targets & opportunities.
• Manage and resolve problems due to delivery, quality and pricing in timely manner.
• Continuously drive cost out of products & processes.
• Participate in annual budget & forecast process.
- Senior Procurement Buyer at SIMMONS PET FOODS
- Materials Manager - Master Production Scheduler/Planner at THERMOSEAL
- Senior Global Sourcing Buyer/Planner at Masco Bath
- International Buyer at QUICKIE MANUFACTURING CORP
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Reviewed customer orders and completed Purchase Orders accordingly
• Followed up with customers and handled their questions and needs
• Approve completed invoices and closed Purchase Orders
- Procurement / Buyer at Microsoft
- Buyer/Planner at Zodiac Aerospace
- Buyer/Planner at Volant Aerospace
- Inventory, MRB, Lean 5S, Internal Auditor at Aseptico
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Gathered quotations (find most affordable prices from vendors)
• Monitor Budgets (make sure orders are being pulled from the right department budgets)
• Obtain contracts with travel agencies, hotels, and rent-a-car companies
• Book contracts for associates (airfare, hotel, car reservations)
• Registered associates for upcoming memberships, conferences, and trainings
• Notify accounting/payroll department of associates that will receive per diem
- Procurement Buyer at DOCOMO Pacific
- Procurement Admin at DOCOMO Pacific
- Inventory Support at DOCOMO Pacific
- Retail Sales Associate at DOCOMO Pacific
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent