(World reference manufacturer in small domestic equipment including brands as Krups, Moulinex, Rowenta, Tefal or Imusa with $6,485 Million
sales in 2017 and 33,000 Employees) Procurement Buyer December 2017- Present
Responsible for purchases, inventory maintenance, import - exports, transportation, accounting of a several categories products.
Purchases mainly comes from China & South America with Top Tier customers as Walmart, Amazon, Target, Burlington & H.E.B.
• Develop an efficient and accurate system for monitoring and receipt all open purchase orders
• Deliver a weekly purchase order report to management that indicates the vendor invoice number for all closed POs.
• Work with the inventory management team to ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned purchase orders and report any back- ordered or missing products
• Assist the Supply Chain Manager with maintaining proper inventory levels of materials used on a regular basis
• Establish reliable lines of contact with field management team and customers to ensure that all field purchase orders are accurate ALL WAYS 99; Puerto Rico, USA (Chain Retail with 98 stores distributed in Puerto Rico Island with $70 million sales in 2017 and 1500 employees)
- Procurement Buyer at GROUPE SEB
- Marketing Coordinator at
- Retail Buyer at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
• Manage and maintain weekly procurement operations, ensuring the on-time/in-full/in-quality delivery of ingredients to nationwide distribution centers
• Manage and track various logistical activities across national supply chains
• Forecast demand requirements, manage inventory, and track consumption of incoming material
• Research, identify, and develop relationships with new suppliers that meet criteria on price, quantity, quality and timeliness.
• Support the Category Manager and Director of Procurement on a variety of strategic initiatives to help build a growing supply chain.
- Procurement Buyer at HelloFresh
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Administrative Assistant at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Seasonal Region Manager at Entrepreneurial Painting Services
3 months at this Job
- Certification in Supply Chain Management
- Certification - Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certificate - Excel Skills for Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
• Purchase the highest quality materials at the lowest possible cost in correct amounts per specifications and drawings.
• Deliberate with engineers and vendors to discuss efficiency of service goods, quality and safety.
• Leverage vendors/sub-contractors across multiple procurements to create cost savings to project(s).
• Directs high spends on projects and ensures adherence to approved cost, quality and deliverable standards.
• Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities and the supplier's reputation and history.
• Monitor shipments to ensure goods come in on time and resolve problems related to undelivered goods.
• Prepare/issue Request for Proposals (RFP's) and evaluate vendor/subcontractor proposals to identify vendors/subcontractors who meet project constraints of budget and schedule at the estimating, execution and site purchasing levels.
• Ensure procurement sources deliver on time specified and that agreed upon quality, quantity, and price terms are met.
- Procurement Buyer at Kiewit Corporation
- Procurement Agent at Republic National Distribution Company
- Order Management Analyst - Supply Chain / Logistics at The Clorox Company
- Site Administrative Coordinator at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Management
- - Associate
* Achieved cost savings of $201k+ (20% of total department savings) and $11k+ (20% of total department savings) in 2017 and 2018 respectively. * Achieved 95% on time delivery metric for all three years 2016, 2017 and 2018. * Designed and managed Supplier Evaluation process, Scorecard, and Vendor Risk Management Process. * Evaluated and monitored contracts to be sure contractors comply with terms and conditions of contract. * Functioned as Procurement Lead for projects to execute procurement strategy to meet project schedules. * Performed evaluation and analysis of quotations based on price, quality and delivery speed. * Maintained and reviewed records of items/services procured including costs, deliveries and product performance. * Worked closely with suppliers and contractors to ensure key milestone dates were met and also discussed defective goods or services and determine corrective action.
- Procurement Buyer at S&C ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Material Planner/Buyer at GENERAL ELECTRIC
- Administrative Assistant at ACCESS ONE INC
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Sociology
Responsibilities Project reporting for engineering and procurement Broaden vendor database by continually establishing new contacts with vendors/suppliers Preparation and execution of request for quotations and commercial bid analysis Maintain, review and negotiate vendor terms and conditions Execute purchase orders for materials/labor and facilitate delivery to project Thorough knowledge of engineering/construction materials and processes Work closely with Logistics team to facilitate delivery of materials Worked with Project Managers to review budgets and timelines Accomplishments Started as Project Admin, promotion to Buyer OSHA/MSHA Certified Skills Used Specializing in strategic sourcing for multi-billion dollar projects in the engineering/construction industry Aggressively gather, monitor, and source new suppliers for competitive bidding along with vendor negotiation All MS Office Software Functions Daily functions of Drafting Purchase Orders, RFQ's, Change Orders Update Vendor Data Software Research and Negotiations with Clients, Vendors, Suppliers Analytical Skills
- Senior Procurement Buyer, Project Administrator at M3 ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- Puchasing Agent and Estimator at Copper Valley Concrete
- Lead Construction Project Coordinator at Sweetwater Group
8 years, 9 months at this Job
* Ensure adherence to purchasing policies and government regulations. * Ensure Purchase Orders are within approved thresholds. * Manages daily purchasing activities, including identifying work assignments; providing leadership in determining the proper procurement methodology; ensuring contract compliance to awarded vendors; preparing, reviewing, evaluating and analyzing proposals, solicitations, and bids. * Contract revision and negotiation per approved terms and strategy. * Ensure that contractual requirements are met by suppliers and required documents such as financial reports, contract forms, insurance certificates, and bonds are present. * Provide category management for commodities assigned as primary responsibilities. * Conducts category data analysis and identify cost savings opportunities. * Create and process purchase orders and manages product delivery schedule agreements. * Prepare and manage RFPs, RFQs and RFIs and solicits bids for goods, materials and services, selects successful supplier/contractor and negotiates purchases; insures that supplier management process is implemented. * Maintain timely control of orders, shipping notices, NCRs, invoice discrepancies, and other documents to assure record retention accuracy. * Assist AP in reconciling invoice discrepancies. * Prepares recommendations of award to the director of purchasing and board members. * Assist in coordination and interaction with District personnel, vendors, and program manager(s) related to procurement. * Assists in the development and maintenance of appropriate records, such as vendor list, commodity, and bidder lists. * Acts as the liaison between suppliers and AISD on strategic sourcing matters. * Handles special projects as assigned.
- Procurement Buyer at Alief Independent School District
- Purchasing Manager at Real Cash Financial
- Senior Auditor at EZ Corp
5 years at this Job
- - Interior Design
- - Accounting
• Execute tactical purchasing plan, implementing contract pricing, terms and conditions
• Collaborate with Procurement and Operations leaders to implement and sustain formal agreements and to support key initiatives locally
• Maintain constructive working relationships with suppliers, operations, and other internal departments to ensure appropriate purchasing support
• Coordinate purchasing activities, including analysis, planning, and requisition management of goods and services supporting production
• Locate and purchase necessary yard supplies, equipment, parts and services in alignment with Procurement policies, goals, and processes
• Solicit supplier proposals as appropriate. Negotiate with vendors effectively and capture purchase price variances
• Expedite deliveries and arrange for receipts of goods and services
• Review requisitions for authorization, completeness, and accuracy utilizing negotiated pricing
• Provide inventory management support including audits and other ERP-supported inventory management activities
• Work with suppliers to make order adjustments, address and resolve material and shipment discrepancies and delivery issues
- Non-Trade Procurement Buyer at Schnitzer Steel
- Purchasing Assistant at Roseburrough Tool Company
- Purchasing Agent at BOTG Catering Group, LLC
- Sales Representative at Kyocera Industrial Ceramic Corp
11 months at this Job
- Certificate - International Business
- B.S. - Public Relations
• Responsible for sourcing electronic, aircraft, and automotive components and peripherals, negotiating product pricing with vendors domestically and globally, as well as executing purchase orders
• Interacted daily with management, sales, and quality assurance departments ensuring customer orders were on track for delivery
- Procurement Buyer at Aztec Global Solutions Inc
- Business Analyst/Management Consultant at
- Operations Analyst, Manager at VeriFone, Inc
- Operations Analyst, Manager at Double Beam, Inc
10 months at this Job
- BS in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Current Job Responsibilities:
• Evaluation and ordering of system request for I.T. Products. Which includes: Hardware, Software, Maintenance, Services, Suppliers, and other I.T. items in compliance with the company standards, policies, and procedures.
• Maintain and update purchasing documentation to allow audit and verification of purchases.
• Obtain and evaluate supplier quotes; compare quote to system request for accuracy in specifications, products descriptions, quantity, and pricing.
• Monitors orders with Suppliers to ensure on-time and accurate/complete deliveries
• Resolve issues related to shortages, missed, or late deliveries, grievances, claims or other problems with suppliers as needed.
• Sourced new vendors for purchasing needs
• Determined recurring business and maintained necessary inventory levels
• Month-end accruals
• Works closely with the Retail ERS Tech, IT Depot Coordinator (for new store and stocked items)
• Provide communication with internal customers and external vendors.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and Outlook
- PROCUREMENT BUYER at CABELA'S
- DIRECTOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at CABELA'S
8 years, 1 month at this Job
• Ensure that purchase orders accurately reflect the specific needs and wants of the project planners including: Cost, Delivery, Quality, and Quantity
• Understand supplier database and award PO's to the proper sources
• Handle and reconcile delivery, receiving, and invoice issues
• Develop and maintain good vendor/supplier relationships
• Participate in department meetings to promote department and supply chain effectiveness
• Work independently and as part of a team to purchase parts, instruments, and supplies for various projects in a given time period
- Procurement - Buyer at Innovative Solutions Unlimited, LLC
- Non-destructive Assay Technician, Senior at Innovative Solutions Unlimited, LLC
- Non-destructive Assay Technician at NDA
- General Manager at Portsmouth Elks Country Club
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Management