• Responsible for clerical tasks and assisting with the day-to-day administrative functions.
• Answering phones and emails, in addition to redirecting and/or escalating as appropriate.
• Performed general clerical duties associated with the operation/business, including filing, maintaining records, copying and scanning.
• Assisted with editing or proofreading documents and/or reports/proposals/protocols.
• Assisted office staff with general, administrative support tasks as needed.
• Assisted with processing shipments as needed.
• Maintained neat and clean office environment area at all times.
• Coordinated conference room reservations via the conference room calendar.
• Assisted in managing office access including, but not limited to, key FOBs and parking access, etc.
• Coordinated meeting set-up including, but not limited to, conference rooms, catering, guest confirmations, etc.
• Assisted with coordinating all aspects of travel including, but not limited to, rental cars, flights, hotel reservations, etc.
• Managed inventory and restocking of supplies, and places orders when necessary.
• Processed, received, and distributed mail and shipments.
• Maintained a high level of confidentiality at all times.
• Directed and assisted with the planning and organization of special events.
• Exercised safe work practices by following all Company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
• Participated in Company's continuous improvement programs and provided support to team efforts.
• Kept up-to-date and current on industry trends by completing formal training, reviewing professional publications, and attending professional workshops.
• Performed other duties as assigned.
• Interfaced with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel/management.
• Provided strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Provided solid organization and time management skills.
• Effectively communicated verbal and written communication skills.
• Consistently worked independently, managing multiple responsibilities (i.e. self-starter, self-motivated).
• Demonstrated willingness and ability to travel as needed. Procurement Clerk Tasks
• Processes requisitions into NetSuite for systematic approval.
• Processes check requests, ensuring all appropriate approvals have been received.
• Submits new vendor requests for Procurement review and creation.
• Processes and reconciles receipts to clear outstanding items.
• Initiate Purchase Orders in NetSuite when goods or services have been physically received or completed.
• Communicates with co-workers, management, clients, franchisees and others regarding purchases and payment status.
• Creates invoices to customer for work completed.
• Reviews invoices to ensure accuracy and compliance to contractual terms.
• Communicates with customers to facilitate collection of payments for overdue accounts.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/PROCUREMENT CLERK at MONTROSE ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at EVOLUTION ACADEMY CHARTER SCHOOL
- OFFICE TITLE CLERK AND COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST at MARTIN MOTORS
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Paralegal Studies
- High School Diploma
• Manage specifications for products purchased from suppliers
• Manage specifications delinquent and exception report
• Contract maintenance with Ariba Contract Workbench
• Vendor Setup and change management
• Order products for Quality stockroom
• Create and process purchase orders in AS400
• Safety team clerk for the department
• Administrative duties
- Procurement Clerk at Pfizer
- Warehouse Clerk/Receiving Scheduler at Hospira
- Distribution Assistant Lumber Liquidators at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Health Administration - Health Administration
- Associates in Arts
• Evaluate daily purchase planning reports to determine material requirements needed for operations
• Create purchase orders and requisitions on Oracle Database according to production requirements
• Works with Engineering, Finance, and Operations to forecast and budget with a focus on efficiency and cost savings
• Review production shortage reports and expedites materials required for productions
• Verify accuracy of pricing for all purchase orders using multiple databases
• Manage shipments accordingly while communicating with both domestic and international suppliers to ensure timely delivery
• Assist with special project as need and perform ad hoc analysis on procurement assignments
- PROCUREMENT CLERK | AMETEK at Works with Engineering
- INVENTORY MANAGER at L.N. FLOORING CORP
- GUEST SERVICE ASSOCIATE at HILTON EMBASSY SUITES
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - International Business and Marketing
Managing inventory and dispersing parts to operators
• Researching replacement parts and part equivalencies
• Maintaining a safe working environment and using lock out procedures
• Placing and tracking orders
• Die pen testing
• Using math skills to calculate sizes and variances of metals
- Procurement clerk at Novolex
- Dock Clerk at Amazon
- Cook/ Dishwasher at Diane's Restaurant
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - technology
- - general studies
- High School Diploma
my direct duties were ordering indirect materials and tools for the production floor as well as the office supplies, following up on orders and reporting on any shortages or issues to management. I was responsible for scheduling subcontractors for work such as Zinc plating, Heat Treatment and Sandblasting, providing specifications and drawings. Other responsibilities include communicating with vendors for status, returns, exchanges, and rework. Gathering new vendors information for new vendor set ups, this by phone or email.
- Procurement Clerk at Hubbell
- Quality Technician I at Hubbell/RW Lyall in Corona CA
- Customer Service Representative / Sales at Fred Loya Insurance
- Assembler at Abbott Vascular _From
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Prepare purchase orders, respond to customers and suppliers inquiries about order status, changes, and cancellations through Microsoft Dynamics NAV and SAP. Prepare picking lists and invoices. Receive vendor PO by verifying quality and price.
- Procurement Clerk at 85C Bakery Cafe
- Account Receivable Clerk at Ahimahi Enterprise LLC
- Member at Cal Poly Society of Accountants
- Volunteer at IRS VITA Program
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
• Prepared purchase orders and sent copies to vendors and to departments originating requests.
• Contact vendors to resolve invoice issues.
• Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
• Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports, and price lists.
• Compare prices to determine the best bid among potential vendors.
• Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
• Ran and analyzed monthly budgets and prepared variance reports.
• Reviewed, researched, and entered takeoff into database.
• Analyzed building plans to determine takeoff variables between elevations and options.
• Created and maintained vendor insurance tracking.
• Liaised between insurance auditor and vendors.
- Procurement Clerk at Chesmar Homes
- Counterintelligence Special Agent Course Administrative Specialist at United States Army
- Alpha Company Administrative Specialist at United States Army
- Counterintelligence Agent & Intelligence Analyst at United States Army
4 months at this Job
- Masters - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
• Analyzed, inputted and reported on data covering all aspects of procurement operations, using Marine Corps Food Management Food System and made sure all order updates were meticulously recorded.
• Evaluated internal needs and developed plans for maintaining optimal supply levels
- PROCUREMENT CLERK at U.S. Marine Corps
- PROPERTY SUPERVISOR at
- CASH COLLECTION AGENT at
- TRAINING SUPERVISOR at Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- Procurement Clerk at Alexim Trading Corp
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers. - Compare suppliers' bills with purchase orders to verify accuracy. - Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly.
- Procurement Clerk at Newbrook Inc
- Shipping/Receiving Clerk at Har-Son Manufacturing
11 years, 4 months at this Job