assisting and facilitating procurement activities
- procurement clerk at ospital ng palawan
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - bachelor of elementary education
• Run daily reports of current stock inventory and gather reorder information.
• Create order requisitions for reorder items, track OR's though approval process and purchasing.
• Maintain and update records of all orders created, approved, placed, and delivered.
• Ensure all materials ordered meets Sustainability Procurement requirements.
• Experience with SAP® inventory tracking system.
- Procurement Clerk, Co-Op at Jacobs Technology Inc.
- Human Resource Assistant, Co-Op at Jacobs Technology Inc.
- Sales Teammate at The Buckle Inc
- Home Appliance Consultant at Sears, Roebuck & Company
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers. - Compare suppliers' bills with purchase orders to verify accuracy. - Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly.
- Procurement Clerk at Newbrook Inc
- Shipping/Receiving Clerk at Har-Son Manufacturing
11 years, 4 months at this Job
● MVP Support clerk
● Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
● Compile receiving documentations and forward to accounting for processing
● Manage inventories, including maintenance and cleaning of inventory area, inventory organization and racking
● Maintain computerized (MVP) inventory and related records
● Maintain perpetual physical inventory of parts stock
● Tracks and records parts within MVP
● Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or purchase orders to verify accuracy
● Responsible for timely and accurate receipt and processing of parts
● Performs inventory management for incoming parts
● Receives and stock parts in parts area (including labeling of parts and locations)
● Maintain records of items received
● Perform daily receiving entries in computer system (MVP)
● Notifies and update requestor of order status
● Perform inventory cycle counting and reporting (including monthly inventory accounting)
● Confer or correspond with suppliers to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications
● Work with co-workers and vendors to resolve issues and problems such as stocking new items, damaged products and returns
● Participate in annual physical inventory count
● Operate various office equipment in the course of duties such as a personal computer, fax machine, copier, adding machine
● Operate delivery truck, forklift, electric lift or other light motor vehicle to pick up, deliver, or move parts or supplies
● Compile budgetary reports of expenditures for maintenance
● Perform MVP entry of completed Work Orders and PM's
● Manage and coordinate vendor services
● Maintain service records for vendor services
● Provide vacation and temporary relief as needed
● have experience in MVP, SageX3, and SAP.
● Advance in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Maintenace Procurement Clerk at Kagome Inc
- Warehouse Supervisor/Inventory Control at Rush Order
- Shipping Supervisor at Del Monaco Specialty Foods
- Assistant Manager at Boot Barn
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Supported Yarn Buyers in purchase of raw materials. Tracked purchase orders through the supply process. Updated purchase orders to reflect current status. Expedited product delivery by communicating with vendors. Prepared reports. Maintained hard copy and electronic procurement records for audits. Used database and business management software such as AS/400. Used office suite software such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Yarn Procurement Clerk at Interface, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - EDUCATION
- - Computer Applications & Excel
The VRP also known as The Vacancy Reduction Project is a 7 million dollar project that is responsible for placing houses that are vacant back on the market to be rentable units. I create and generate purchase orders. I create files for the VRP project and track all monies spent through a software program called EMPHASYS. I prepare reports based on the spending for the VRP project on a daily and weekly basis. VRP is administered by HUD's guideline & regulations.
- Procurement Clerk at MOBILE HOUSING BOARD
- Property/Purchasing Manager/Buyer at COMMUNITY ACTION AGENCY
- CSR at AUTO INJURY SOLUTIONS
- Head Photo Specialist / Photo Specialist at Walgreens
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Engineering
Responsible for drawing ISO'S, weld mapping, redlining weld maps for any changes in demensions, measurements and RFI's. Creating field and control packages. Maintaining control of WELDS, NDE'S, MTR'S and HYDRO packages. Ordering materials, keeping inventory of material, heat numbers and MTR's
- Procurement Clerk at Document Control
- Billing Clerk at JBS
- Warehouse Assistant at Kenny Construction
- Pipefitter/Document Control at AECOM/RUST CONSTRUCTORS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Location Degree - math and english
• Evaluate daily purchase planning reports to determine material requirements needed for operations
• Create purchase orders and requisitions on Oracle Database according to production requirements
• Works with Engineering, Finance, and Operations to forecast and budget with a focus on efficiency and cost savings
• Review production shortage reports and expedites materials required for productions
• Verify accuracy of pricing for all purchase orders using multiple databases
• Manage shipments accordingly while communicating with both domestic and international suppliers to ensure timely delivery
• Assist with special project as need and perform ad hoc analysis on procurement assignments
- PROCUREMENT CLERK | AMETEK at Works with Engineering
- INVENTORY MANAGER at L.N. FLOORING CORP
- GUEST SERVICE ASSOCIATE at HILTON EMBASSY SUITES
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - International Business and Marketing
I am responsible for replenishing the stock for all spare parts as well as dies and tooling. I request quotes and order items based on price, quality, and lead time.
- Procurement Clerk at Dynax America Corporation
- Data Entry Production Team Leader at Dynax America Corporation
- Quality Inspector at Dynax America Corporation
7 months at this Job
- None - A.A.S., Management (Degree not yet achieved)
- - Standard Diploma
Responsible for acquiring materials and documents to fulfill requests for purchases, including preparing purchase
orders; while displaying exceptional customer service
• Handle tracking, shipping, receiving for parts and Monster Energy & Coca Cola sample products
• Managed $4.5M inventory of 600+ products and materials
• Coordinated with 50+ third party manufacturers and to ensure timely receipt and maintain a high quality of $500K inventory
• Team lead/play abilities - delegate tasks to other team players
- Procurement Clerk at Nor-Cal Beverage Co. Inc
- Supply Specialist & Logistics Management at United States Army
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
- Diploma - General Education