SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SINCE 1980 - SEPT. 2011 (RETIRED, 31 YEARS DoD CIVILIAN) REDSTONE ARSENAL, BLDG 5302 SPARKMAN CIRCLE, ALABAMA 35898 Accomplished Certified Acquisition Life Cycle DAWIA Level III Traffic Management Specialist & Procurement Clerk Logistics Professional with extensive experience (training) managing project teams in all Acquisition Phases of (Contract Cost & Pricing) to reduce the technology risk as a Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and Procurement Analyst (Procure Work Statements (PWS) solved critical challenged problems to our national security with Joint Deficiency Reporting Systems (JDRS)/ Army, Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), Integration Logistics Support program (ILS) saved $200M + supply chain lifecycles from product ideation through delivery and (trained and wrote Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) revised publications)) Logistics & Supply Management (life-cycle costs attributes) the Software Development Life Cycle, as well as in global markets, infrastructure, logistics systems, transportation systems (rail, motor, air and water) translated designed as a tool for training students (military and civilians), and prospective investment and trade partners (side-by-side analysis) of U.S. DA and privatization implementations methods of Performance Base Acquisition (FAR Subpart 37.6), process by which the work is to be performed. Proven track record of initiating and delivering successful projects to improve systems and performance in large complex development and production (platform) environments.
- Traffic Management Specialist & Procurement Clerk at Army
- Procurement Analyst at P&A
- Appendix 2, a LOR Guide at Letter of Request (LOR) Submission
- Budget officer approval, annual appropriations at Government Procurement Process Air Mobility Command
31 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology
- - Transportation
Duties and Responsibilities
• Title Procurement Clerk
• Assisting and Helping customers with claims
• Provide Exceptional Customer Service
• Read and Interpret Various Reports and Documents
• File Documents according to Criteria
• Proper Completion of Title Documents
• Answer multi-line telephone in a Professional Manner
• Aiding Coworkers
• Training new hires
- Title Procurement Clerk at Copart
- Customer Service/Administrative Duties/Assistant Supervisor at Amazon
- Shipping Clerk/Office Clerk/Picker and Packer at Sony DADC
7 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration Management
- Bachelors - Human Resource Business Management
Prepares monthly open-to-order report for assigned department(s), in accordance with prescribed procedures; makes revisions as required based on subsequent incoming retail documents. Develops new sources of supply. As instructed, interviews vendors and/or salespersons and recommends changes in brand-name items, updated models of items previously sold, vendors, and/or new items. Based on new products or vendors listed in the price agreement bulletins (PABs) makes recommendations with regard to sources for items not previously considered or for replacement of slow-moving items. Also makes recommendations concerning mark-down of items. Is authorized to make local purchases of merchandise, subject to approval. Assists in special ordering of items not normally stocked. Maintains requisition data/records via automated data systems including usage and historical data. Posts reports of goods received (RGRs) sales volume activity, chargebacks, transfers, etc., to the requisition cards or data systems records, etc., and maintains a balanced stock assortment through periodic additions and deletions based on master stock assortment data as well as on customer demands. Maintains in-stock positions in "on hand", "must", and "never-out" items at all times. Establishes re-order levels in accordance with prescribed order intervals. Periodically reviews open-order files, data system records/files. Determines status of shipments and initiates tracers, follow-ups, cancellation notices and/or correspondence as a result of review. Prepares and processes purchase orders to vendors as required based on requisition data. Obtains new prices for items from appropriate office and updates automated merchandise system prices as applicable, informs concerned personnel in the warehouse. Assists in taking periodic inventories; checks for discrepancies and notifies appropriate personnel accordingly. As assigned, develops various reports relating to procurement and stock record keeping operations such as merchandise mark-downs taken by department, inventory discrepancy lists, open-order reports, excess merchandise lists, etc. Operates computer software/systems in the processing of purchasing information and other statistical data. Works under the general supervision of a designated supervisor, who makes assignments, outlines new or revised policies and procedures, and is available for advice and assistance in connection with problems which arise. Incumbent operates independently within the framework of established policies and procedures. Work is subject to spot check review for accuracy and compliance with instructions and regulatory material. Performs other related duties as assigned
- Procurement Clerk at MSC Exchange
- Overseas Shipping Clerk at Navy Exchange Northeast Distribution Center
- Warehouse Operations Clerk at Navy Exchange Distribution Center
- Administrative Assistant at Beacon Auto Parts/ Ruben's Fleet Service
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Analyzed, inputted and reported on data covering all aspects of procurement operations, using Marine Corps Food Management Food System and made sure all order updates were meticulously recorded.
• Evaluated internal needs and developed plans for maintaining optimal supply levels
- PROCUREMENT CLERK at U.S. Marine Corps
- PROPERTY SUPERVISOR at United States Marine Corps - Marine Corps Base
- CASH COLLECTION AGENT at United States Marine Corps
- TRAINING SUPERVISOR at Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- None - Business Management
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Title Procurement): Daily respondsibilities consist of but not limited to, preparing claims for USAA insurance customers, preparing paperwork through required system, which consist of searching vin numbers and matching, confirming make and model of vehicle, requesting title or MVR, making and receiving calls to and from lien holders and customers, preparing packets and sending to customer to complete in order to fullfill there claim.
- Title Procurement Clerk at Copart
- at American Howa
- Job varies from picking parts to forklift driver to banding parts at Trancy Logistics
- Customer service representative consist at Lexmark
1 year at this Job
● MVP Support clerk
● Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
● Compile receiving documentations and forward to accounting for processing
● Manage inventories, including maintenance and cleaning of inventory area, inventory organization and racking
● Maintain computerized (MVP) inventory and related records
● Maintain perpetual physical inventory of parts stock
● Tracks and records parts within MVP
● Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or purchase orders to verify accuracy
● Responsible for timely and accurate receipt and processing of parts
● Performs inventory management for incoming parts
● Receives and stock parts in parts area (including labeling of parts and locations)
● Maintain records of items received
● Perform daily receiving entries in computer system (MVP)
● Notifies and update requestor of order status
● Perform inventory cycle counting and reporting (including monthly inventory accounting)
● Confer or correspond with suppliers to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications
● Work with co-workers and vendors to resolve issues and problems such as stocking new items, damaged products and returns
● Participate in annual physical inventory count
● Operate various office equipment in the course of duties such as a personal computer, fax machine, copier, adding machine
● Operate delivery truck, forklift, electric lift or other light motor vehicle to pick up, deliver, or move parts or supplies
● Compile budgetary reports of expenditures for maintenance
● Perform MVP entry of completed Work Orders and PM's
● Manage and coordinate vendor services
● Maintain service records for vendor services
● Provide vacation and temporary relief as needed
● have experience in MVP, SageX3, and SAP.
● Advance in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Maintenace Procurement Clerk at Kagome Inc
- Warehouse Supervisor/Inventory Control at Rush Order
- Shipping Supervisor at Del Monaco Specialty Foods
- Assistant Manager at Boot Barn
5 years at this Job
Procurement clerks, also known as purchasing assistants or departmental buyers, take purchase requests from various departments within a company and get price quotes from suppliers. Additionally, their responsibilities include contacting suppliers to schedule deliveries or to discuss shortages or missed deliveries.
- Procurement Clerk at Pilgrim’s Pride
8 months at this Job
- - Business
- License - Phlebotomy, & Pharmacy Technician
2017 - Present
• Verified all Purchase Requisitions and issued all Purchase Orders.
• Prepared Bid Tabulations for all formal solicitations, notating all deficiencies in vendor submittals.
• Verified vendor references to confirm acceptability.
• Managed general department e-mails and phone calls, assisting vendors and other stakeholders obtain requested information and clarify any general questions.
• Organized, filed and sorted department information in an effective and efficient way to ensure that data was easily accessible by staff.
- Procurement Clerk at Facilities Contract Services, LLC
- Contract Specialist at Facilities Contract Services, LLC
- Accounts Payables Clerk at Public Services Department
- Administrative Assistant at A Performance Maintenance Co
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Transitioning requisitions into Purchase Orders Disseminating Purchase Orders to their respective departments Place all of the non-department-specific (specialty) orders Managing over 103,000 vendors, and serve as the point of contact for most of them Answering and directing phone calls Filing the Report of Collections for the County Commissioners Making quote requests with our vendors Recommending products based on specifications / needs from departments Anything extra the Director asks of me My significant accomplishments currently: I single-handedly implemented Amazon as a vendor to all of our County Departments (over 50) using pay-by-invoice under net30 terms, which has saved the County (and ultimately the taxpayers) a significant amount of money on non-contract items. I have reduced the wait time for Purchase Order dissemination from an average of ~4 days down to same-day delivery by eliminating non-check/balance redundancies. I have designed a 1-Page Purchase Order to replace our current 3-Page Purchase Order, and am in the implementation phase of this project. This will allow me to digitally distribute POs to all of our departments (especially our out-of-building departments), further saving time and money, as we currently use paper for both Vendors, Accounts Payable, and System of Record.
Transitioning requisitions into Purchase Orders
Disseminating Purchase Orders to their respective departments
Place all of the non-department-specific (specialty) orders
Managing over 103,000 vendors, and serve as the point of contact for most of them
Answering and directing phone calls
Filing the Report of Collections for the County Commissioners
Making quote requests with our vendors
Recommending products based on specifications / needs from departments
Anything extra the Director asks of me
My significant accomplishments currently:
I single-handedly implemented Amazon as a vendor to all of our County Departments (over 50) using pay-by-invoice under net30 terms, which has saved the County (and ultimately the taxpayers) a significant amount of money on non-contract items.
I have reduced the wait time for Purchase Order dissemination from an average of ~4 days down to same-day delivery by eliminating non-check/balance redundancies.
I have designed a 1-Page Purchase Order to replace our current 3-Page Purchase Order, and am in the implementation phase of this project. This will allow me to digitally distribute POs to all of our departments (especially our out-of-building departments), further saving time and money, as we currently use paper for both Vendors, Accounts Payable, and System of Record.
- Procurement Clerk at St Joseph County Government
- Manager/Tax Preparer at Liberty Tax Service
- Independent Contractor at John's Handyman Solutions
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Perform buying duties when necessary.
• Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
• Compare suppliers' bills with bids and purchase orders to verify accuracy.
• Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
• Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications.
• Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
• Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
• Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
• Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
• Maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases, and provide information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors.
• Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
• Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
• Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
• Locate suppliers, using sources such as catalogs and the internet, and interview them to gather information about products to be ordered.
• Train and supervise subordinates and other staff.
• Approve and pay bills. Monitor contractor performance, recommending contract modifications when necessary.
• Prepare invitation-of-bid forms, and mail forms to supplier firms or distribute forms for public posting.
• Monitor in-house inventory movement and complete inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping purposes.
- Procurement Clerk at Slack Chemical Co., Inc
- Bookkeeper at KPH HealthCare Services, Inc
1 month at this Job
- AAS - Accounting