I am pursuing to secure an administrative position with a stable and profitable organization, where I can be a member of a team and utilize my business experience to the fullest. Transworld Systems Inc.- Lake Forest, IL July 2018 to January 2019 Facilities/Office Services/Procurement Coordinator Facilities support: Coordinate and contact suppliers for HVAC, plumbing, landscaping, fire protection, pest control, vending services, etc. as needed Assist in managing preventative maintenance activities for HVAC and other minor building systems Respond to requests for maintenance issues and service Assist with office moves to discontinue and establish new supplier relationships Respond to accommodation requests by sourcing needed items (e.g. ergonomic chairs, or sit/stand desks Obtain business licenses for out of state facilities Office Services support: Manage day-to-day activity with office services suppliers (e.g. FedEx, Ricoh, Staples, Stamps.com, Iron Mountain) Update users; Obtain additional equipment / move equipment; Process or reconcile monthly invoices; Monitor costs/activity Administrator for conference call lines, Uber Conference Grant access and make any necessary user changes; Prepare monthly account reconciliation. Ability to facilitate the scheduling of meetings in Outlook, as requested. Ownership of managing simple and/or routine requests. Backup Executive Assistant. Supplier Management support: Analyze supplier spend, identify areas for cost savings, source potential suppliers, and conduct minor negotiations Engage suppliers on service issues. Prepare supplier analyses or reports as requested. Prepare visual aids (Power Point presentations) for supplier meetings, as requested. Support with contract management activities, as requested. Track spend and savings over time. Microsoft products, Johnson Controls (Tyco)- Key card security system, iLobby - electronic visitor sign-in, Cell Phone Reimbursement, SAP
- Facilities / Office Services / Procurement Coordinator at Transworld Systems Inc
- Fleet Manager at Kenny Construction
6 months at this Job
- High school - general
Expedite Purchase Orders and Assist General Contractors in the Bidding process. My role includes Initiating and following up with multiple areas of the Procurement process.
- Procurement Coordinator at Sevan Multi-Site Solutions
- Mortgage Loan Officer at PNC Financial Services Group
- Direct Sales Representative at
- Senior Admissions Counselor ITT Technical Institute Oakbrook, IL at
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Management
- - Music Arts
- Drafting and setting up of procurement procedures and instructions, including purchasing, logistic, quality, expediting... - Set up the purchasing strategy in accordance with the project requirements (Engineering/Project Management requirements and Client Procurement team requirements) - Training and management of a team of seven buyers/expeditors and one purchasing manager - Coordination of Procurement activities with Engineering, Project Management and Client - Set up and follow up of the project planning - Reporting to the Project Management, to the Procurement Manager and to the client. - Development and implementation of the purchasing strategy, ITBs, pre/post Bid clarification and validation process - Managing expediting of vendor documentation and manufacturing schedule
- Procurement Coordinator at DORIS ENGINEERING
- Contract Engineer at TOTAL SA
- Claim Manager / Estimator at Entrepose Contracting
- Lead Buyer at Doris En
9 months at this Job
- Master's - International Business specialization Purchasing and Quality Management
- Bachelor's - Economics
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associate - Business Unit Management
Procurement specialist for a Government Contractor for 10 years. Responsible for working with employees to meet procurement needs. Working with businesses to obtain multiple quotes. Quality control.
- Procurement Coordinator at Northrop Grumman
- Assistant Preschool Teacher at Abilene Baptist Church
- Infant Teacher at Potter's House Preschool
23 years, 6 months at this Job
- Some College - Liberal Arts
- High school
• Recruited to enhance the company's procurement capabilities within EPC Project execution through the development of procurement plans for the acquisition of goods and services in support of various projects.
• Developing bid packages, submitting Request for Quote (RFQ), negotiating terms and conditions, awarding purchase orders and expediting in support of various projects.
• Interpreting project scopes, statements of work and project schedules and change notices.
• Execution of heavy industrial projects including chemical, refining, power, and manufacturing.
• Ability to effectively negotiate contract conditions with suppliers and/or contractors.
- Procurement Coordinator at Hargrove Engineers + Constructors
- Procurement Supervisor at Coffeyville Resources Refining & Marketing/CVR Energy, Inc
- Procurement Coordinator at Mustang Engineering L.P./WOOD
- Materials Supervisor/Site Procurement at Jacobs Engineering Group
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Economics
o Source parts and best price for repair of cranes and rigs received from Inventory Coordinator, Tool Pushers, Rig Superintendent, and Technical Superintendent o Verify requisitions, prepare and forward purchase orders, verify receipt of items, and authorize payment of invoices o Follow each transaction from initial request through receipt of invoice and work closely with Materials Manager, Purchasing Assistant, Accounts Payable, and International Forwarding Company
- Procurement Coordinator at Innodrill LLC/Huisman North America Services
- Administrative Support to CEO, COO, Exec VP Mfg., & Director at TSC Offshore Corp
- Internet Researcher for Class Action Lawsuit Records at RLS Legal Solutions
6 months at this Job
A lesion between the organization employees and benefit assist vendor Manager in selections provide outstanding customer service and ensure satisfaction provide updates about procurement related progress and potential delays on a daily basis to managers maintain a positive working relationship with strategic suppliers to assist quality and delivery targets are met schedule assignments review tech documents update delivery schedules complete notes to team members customer service compile Excel spreadsheet for managers works in Microsoft office word Excel and various computer programs coordinate appointments welcomes new employees effective oral and written communication HR benefits trained files scans copies four words and trains
- Procurement Coordinator at Advanced Power Tech
- Intake Coordinator at JP Morgan Chase
- Customer Service Call Center at DS Services
- Kitchen Supervisor at Mary Mac's Tea Room
10 months at this Job
• Supporting Apache & Space Programs: Honeywell Repairs & Spares
• Procurement Contract closeouts: Reduced team aged closeouts by 70%
• Invoice / Payment issue resolution: Supporting Honeywell 90-181+ A/R issues
• Shortage Resolution: Supported team in reducing shortages on Apache program by 50%
• Supplier system access support: Exostar
• Analysis support and metrics management
• Data extraction, organization, updates in SDF, SMPP
• Part, Requisition & Purchase Order assignments
• Process and performance evaluation
• Issue resolution and contract compliance
• Meeting and Tour organization, support
- Procurement Coordinator at Boeing EXT
- at Centera Bioscience
- Website Customer Support, Office Administration at Uniforms Manufacturing Inc
- Corporate Customer Service at Uniforms Manufacturing Inc
9 months at this Job
SKILLS Microsoft Office Products, QuickBooks (Limited), FF&EZ, Detail Oriented, Time Management, Self-Motivated, Transportation Scheduling/Negotiation, Purchasing Process, Vendor Relations and Negotiation and Architectural Plans HIGHLIGHTS
Maintain customer/vendor confidentialities to ensure long-term relationships Proven trustworthiness and reliability through employment longevity PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Procurement Coordinator US Hospitality Group. Suwanee, GA, 2013 – Present Joined as an Administrative Assistant, promoted rapidly based on strong time-management skills necessary to achieve company and departmental goals. Currently manage the purchasing department from developing budgets & sales orders, PO generation through production, and transportation.
• Gathering quotes, takeoffs, architectural plans review and measurements, preparing budgets, sales orders and purchasing orders from start to finish.
• Hold position of responsibility and trust in a fast-paced environment with unpredictable variables.
• Continual follow-through of improving processes to achieve goals.
• Communicate with all levels of associates and management.
• Price negotiation.
- Procurement Coordinator at US Hospitality Group
6 years at this Job
• Confirm with suppliers to manage their open P.O. delivery dates and make adjustments when necessary.
• Responsible for ordering aircraft parts for NASA.
• Assist with the development, validation and implementation of sourcing strategies.
• Assist Procurement Management with providing supplier dispute resolution.
• Preparation of general documents (including order of certificates and final preparation before submission) and documents for qualification.
- Procurement Coordinator at NASA Contractor
- Intake / Medical Records Coordinator at Buena Vista Palliative Care and Home Health
- Account Specialist at Cal-State Site Services
- Clinical Support Supervisor at Los Robles Homecare Services, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job