Hargrove Engineers + Constructors (Nov 2017 – Mar 2019) PROCUREMENT COORDINATOR Develop bidders lists and RFQ packages, solicit and evaluate bids, negotiate terms and pricing, and issue purchase orders or letters of recommendation with domestic and overseas vendors for the Arkema Gator Project, Ineos BD Spheres Project, Albemarle Nexsil Storage Project, and Olin Replacement Projects. Responsible for purchasing pipe, valves, & fittings, transformers, MCC Buildings, electrical materials, instrumentation, pressure vessels, drums, reactors, towers, exchangers, pumps, fire protection packages, and inspection services.
- Procurement Coordinator at Hargrove Engineers + Constructors
- SENIOR BUYER at CB&I
- SENIOR BUYER at BP (Contract through Swift Oil and Gas Services)
- PROCUREMENT MANAGER at Pegasus International, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Logistics Management
- B.B.A. - Marketing
Makati Philippines Project: Hilton Hotel, Sheraton Hotel, Conrad Mall, Solaire Shooting Range & Maxims Position: Procurement Coordinator Date Employed: December 08, 2014 till date Handling all purchases local and International Prepare cost estimate and strategic plans for the materials that will be use for the project Doing Logistics for Indent Materials process Advising the procurement strategy Working out the BOM and Purchase order Secure budget and coordinate with the QS for the quantity for the requested material from Operations Getting goods and services for the best price and value Working with suppliers to ensure that the processes are running efficiently and cost-effective Dealing with international supplier Working with the cost comparison sheet for the required materials Attending Client's meeting Submit/update weekly material shipment/delivery status log sheet for each project
- Procurement Coordinator at CRIMSON GROUP INC
- Procurement Coordinator / Operations Consultant at SIM LEISURE
- Attractions Division Manager at SUN GROUP - GROUP OF COMPANIES
- Administration Head for Operations / HR Supervisor at OSUS FACILITIES MANAGEMENT LLC
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science - Computer Science
Process all paper orders (30 warehouse locations) over 25,000 stores maintained any overnight, delivery issues as well as complaints Charged with Warehouse Inventory for all INKJ and Thermal Catalina owned paper Vendor Inventory Closing for paper/post to GL/reconcile monthly Update and manage pricing issues/credits Create savings spreadsheets Test new paper for Company use and savings Update Excel/Word docs monthly Training new employees on processes Employee represenative for employee benefits and bonus programs Forecasting Procurement Coordinator Process all ink orders for stores Maintain backup closing/system Track all ink usage Handle all customer complaints Manage and track all invoicing Epson(monthly $7,000,000,000) Oversee all vendor inventory and processes Oversee monthly and quarterly audits Test and implement all new processes
- Sr. Procurement Coordinator at Catalina Marketing Corporation
- Customer Service/Sales Manager at TECO
- Receptionist/Bookeeper at Blews & Associates
- AP/Clerk at Security Tag Systems
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- HS Diploma/Certificate Accounting/Word/Excel/Power Point/Plumbing/Physical Fitness
Coordinates and manages renovations, updates and new construction projects; budgeting, planning, design and construction of capital improvement projects. Liaison with architect, MEP and end-user to develop scope of work to ensure the programming needs of the students and College are met under the specifications in accordance with state guidelines and the Florida Building Code.
Primary procurement coordinator for capital projects, goods, material and
services for the Facilities Management Department.
Plans, prepares and coordinates RFP's, RFQ's, IFB's, advertisements, bid
packages, bid openings, pre-bid meetings, solicits phone quotes from vendors
and performs other general procurement duties.
• Requires full transparency to public scrutiny.
• Major Projects Managed: o 800 Seat Auditorium Renovation, $500,000.00 project budget/on time & budget o College Wide Wayfinding Initiative, $680,000.00 project budget/on time & budget o Auditorium Rigging Replacement, $830,000.00 project budget/on time & budget
- Facilities Project & Procurement Coordinator at State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota
- Contract/Temporary Assignment at Sarasota Tax Collectors Office
- Contract/Temporary Assignment at Destin Global, Inc
- Contract/Temporary Assignment at Tropicana Products, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Provide administrative and project support for Procurement Director and leadership team.
● Manage travel arrangements and complete expense reports for leadership team.
● Administer contract management database.
● Place purchase orders, convert requisitions, research and expedite orders as necessary.
● Research, compile and confirm data for periodic reports using SAP, PowerPoint and Excel.
● Participate and contribute to ongoing continuous improvement activities.
● Maintain departmental policy training records.
● Administer company purchase card program.
- Procurement Coordinator at Pixelle Specialty Solutions
- Buyer at Dawn Food Products
- Administrative Assistant, Purchasing Department (Temporary) at The Performance Group
- Senior Administrative Assistant (Temporary) at Nationwide Insurance
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate in Arts - Business Administration
Maintain inventory located in multiple locations, through Purchase Orders using SAP/EBP systems. Reconcile PO's, address PO and invoicing discrepancies. Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the procurement department, to include: shipping, receiving, storage, control and tracking of materials used in the production maintenance department. Kitting received material for projects. Work with management, contractors, planner and mechanics to ensure the timely receiving of materials for projects. Meet with main suppliers regularly to discuss flow of materials and concerns. Coordinate and perform quarterly inventory counts of a $1,000,000 parts inventory. Assist in analysis of, and changes to, inventory levels.
- Procurement Coordinator at COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS
- PLANNER / SCHEDULER at COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS
- PRODUCTION MECHANIC at COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS
- Flight Engineer at AIR FORCE RESERVES
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- AAS - Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- AAS - Aviation Operations
Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies. Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure. Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers, local and nationwide. Determine quantity and timing of deliveries. Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals. Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency. Work with production and operations teams to source specific material to fulfill unique orders.
- Procurement Coordinator at Old world timber
- Warehouse Supervisor at Old world timber
- Warehouse Associate at Old world timber
- Inventory Control Specialist at Old world timber
8 months at this Job
- High school diploma - General education
- - Business management
Creates purchase orders from requisitions.
• Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
• Data entry and entering invoices into system, re-conciliating Mayor Vendor invoices by stations (Airports).
• Obtains price quotes from multiple suppliers. Runs reports to help determine needs. Prepares purchase orders or bid requests. Issues purchase orders to suppliers and confirm delivery date, quantity ordered and price are correct. Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories.
- Procurement Coordinator at Airports
- Recovery Support Specialist at Overall Recovery
- Human Resources and Accounting Clerk at Iberia World of Food
- Administrative Assistant at
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Property Management
Lead critical negotiations of contracts for maintenance, capital projects, turnarounds and professional services.
Draft and negotiate strategic types of compensation packages to cut cost. Identify key high spend areas for cost savings opportunities through bids and renegotiations of contracts. Lead integral cross circuit bids for dynamic company wide cost savings. Work with business units on contractor key performance areas and improvement
plans. Lead onsite Procurement efforts during critical projects and turnaround events.
● Through strategic contract negotiations and contract analysis successfully personally had $2.5MM in cost savings 2018.
● Development team member of Ariba Contract Management System.
● Draft RFPs, compare bid proposals and make commercial recommendations for strategic planning functions.
● Assist in all purchasing functions as needed.
● Work cross functionally to achieve strong dynamic Procurement contracts.
● Manage all Procurement and Insurance functions of ISNetWorld.
- Procurement Coordinator at PBF Energy, Chalmette Refining
- Logistics Coordinator at BASF
- Value Stream Planner at QUINCY COMPRESSOR
- Procurement Intern at GEORGIA PACIFIC LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Supply Chain Management
Conducted in depth procurement market research using the IBISWorld program, and created multiple, large-scale spreadsheet reports, based on key elements requested.
➢ Established and compiled 2015 spreadsheet schedule for supplier and service vendors meetings, obtained from similar research performed, via IBIS reports, which was then distributed to department heads.
➢ Assisted event planning department in spreadsheet reconciliation of guest list information vs. manifest for executive event. Also, expedited mass mailings, informing executive attendees (450+), and their guests, as to vital event information they would need in preparation for this particular event (in this instance, a cruise).
➢ Assisted in processing solutions through a program called Service-Now in conjunction with PeopleSoft software, which were implemented as a trouble ticket system. These two programs were used to support all CarMax's 250+ locations with their needs (i.e. - purchase orders, facility management and repair, operations management, logistics, grand openings, promotions, parts and equipment ordering and /or returns, service requests, ETA research, office supply orders, etc).
➢ Fulfilled extensive data entry requests, utilizing a program call SalesForce, to add, update, and ensure vendor contacts were as accurate as possible.
➢ Responded to all cold call requests from companies wanting to do business with CarMax, through Lotus notes, which were all routed directly to me. I was responsible for requesting their information, expediting the request to appropriate departments, and responding to the potential supplier accordingly.
➢ Implemented an extensive filing system, organizing approximately thirteen years worth of documentation, (i.e. - proposal requests, market research, vendor history and pricing comparisons, bid comparisons, etc), and enhancing efficiency in locating vital procurement information.
➢ Performed other additional office duties, as requested.
- Procurement Coordinator at CarMax, Inc. - Corporate Headquarters
- Office Manager at Sabrina Mercer Skincare Solutions
- Real Estate Transaction Administrator at Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate
- Office Administration and Personal Assistant to Owner at McKenzie Compressed Air Solutions
9 months at this Job
- - Applied Science Nursing
- - Nursing Prerequisites
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management