Beam Living Continued to serve as Director of Procurement for StuyTown. Achieved a 20% YOY ($124,975) reduction in StuyTown's Main Warehouse and a 44% YOY ($225,065) reduction in the Standardization Warehouse. Met with staff at Kips Bay Court and Parker Towers (new Beam Living properties) to determine current Vendor base and SKUs. Coordinated the onboarding and established new relationships with Vendors for Beam Living properties to be more successful. Onboarding of Beam Living Vendors into Yardi Voyager & Vendor Café.
- Procurement Director at Beam Living
- Director of Procurement (under Blackstone's ownership) at Stuyvesant Town / Peter Cooper Village
- Director of Procurement at Compass Rock Corporate Office
- Procurement & Contract Manager at Stuyvesant Town / Peter Cooper Village
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Senior Accounting
• Promoted to Director August 2018
• Administers spend strategy for 13 property international portfolio.
• Developed procurement process and implemented P2P system.
• Negotiates high value strategic partnerships Developed a standard procurement process and platform across portfolio companies. Aligned procurement strategy to achieve process efficiencies in a decentralized environment and implemented procurement best practices at portfolio properties. Resulted in soft savings via labor efficiency, and hard savings through spend oversight.
- Procurement Director at Alterra Mountain Company
- Associate Buyer at City and County of Denver
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Political Science
• Lead & managed procurement sourcing spend of USD $410M across direct /indirect materials
• Developed long term procurement strategy, standardized processes, benchmarking in category management
• Enhanced local talent capabilities with necessary industry exposure to be ready for functional leadership roles
• Digitalization of sourcing processes with full compliance delivering 20% manning reduction
• Strategic supplier segmentation, negotiations, contracting and relationship management with key suppliers
• Driven employee engagement and value index for team effectiveness and productivity
• Developed risk assessment and contingency plans for foreign exchange (FX) exposures / single point of failure
• Lead strategic growth opportunity initiatives in alignment with country and group leadership
- Procurement Director at Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co Ltd
- Business System & Solution Director at Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co Ltd
- Dy. Project Manager at Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co Ltd
- Head of Logistics at Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co Ltd
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business - Commerce
- Bachelor of Science in Production Engineering - Production Engineering
• Improve procurement system by designing templates and customizing Quotation, Invitation to Bid, Request for expression of interest, Proposals (RFP), Work Procurement.
• Team Realized savings of 30% through Evaluations and Negotiation of Contract for goods, works and services on government projects and world bank funded projects
• Optimized filing system by ensuring a step by step procurement processes.
• Directed and Trained staff through knowledge transferred in Liberia Procurement system and World Bank Funded Project Procurement management system.
• Ensure quality assurance in recruiting consultants, Issuance of quotations for goods and non- consultant services
• Advise and brief senior level management on Liberia system and Bank funded projects.
- Procurement Director at Ministry of Youth & Sports
- Revenue Analyst at Ministry of Finance-Liberia
- Len High School Teacher at
4 years at this Job
- Msc. - Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma - Public Procurement Management
- Bachelor's Degree - Accounting
Reporting to the Vice President of Procurement and to the President of the Southern Africa Business Unit (BU). Member of the Southern Africa BU Executive committee (ExCom). Led and Managed all sourcing & purchasing for the Southern Africa BU through 7 Country procurement Managers, with each of them having 5 lines of reporting in their respective country. Sourcing activity supported by the AB InBev Global and Regional procurement offices in Switzerland (GPO) and Johannesburg (RPO) respectively. Managed $500million in annual expenditure including Raw materials, packaging, Logistics, Capex, MROs, Marketing, Indirect category, Auxiliaries, Utilities thus supporting 15 manufacturing beer sites in 7 Southern African countries.
• Delivered > $25million in positive price variances against budget over 1.5 years (of which $14.5million of Cost saving initiatives, $2.5million currency gains & $8million in strict PV) which contributed 5% EBITDA growth for the Southern Africa BU.
• Delivered a successful implementation of the BU Weighted Average payment terms (WAPT) from 33 days on average in 2016 to 75 days.
• Delivered the Core Working Capital Trade payables of $52million actual against a budget of $34.8million, thus improving BU Cash flow.
• Led multiple bidding events (eAuctions) and delivered $2.5million
• Led the strict implementation of the Global Source to pay policy, which improved substantially the Good Receipt Note (GRN) to 75% on time, positive Trade payables and cash flow.
• Developed and maintained the cross-functional relationships with Technical, Product Development, planning, Supply Chain, Finance and strategic/key suppliers.
• Led contract negotiations and implementation with Key & Strategic BU Suppliers
• Led and motivated team to align with global policy and category strategy, provide benchmarking, provided training, measured performance monthly.
• Facilitated sustainability projects a long side corporate affairs to meet company commitment in sourcing sustainably and meet local Government imperative on sustainability. Delivered the water supply for the brewery and the surrounding community in Ndola, Zambia ($32million project).
- Procurement Director at AB InBev
- Regional Sourcing Manager at AB InBev
- Operations and Logistics Coordinator at Rio Tinto
- Procurement Officer at Rio Tinto
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration (MBA)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce - Logistics
- Bachelor - Logistics
• Define categories strategy and vision to align future product roadmap and technology
• Responsible for building executive relationships with strategic suppliers in North America
• Lead RFQ process with cross functional team on new product supplier selection
• Lead team on pricing and contract negotiations with suppliers
• Lead quarterly business review with key suppliers to discuss performance and drive initiatives
• Collaborate with cross functional team on new projects, define and improve procurement process and procedures
- Procurement Director at Huawei Technologies Inc
- Sr. Manager, Operations at VERITAS TECHNOLOGIES LLC
- Sr. Manager, Supply Chain at SYMANTEC CORP
- Sr. Materials Manager at BLUE COAT SYSTEMS, INC
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Engineering Management - Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - LANGUAGE
Managing CAPEX and OPEX procurement spend for 18 cement plants and 400+ aggregates, asphalt and ready-mix locations in Canada and United States.
• Strong collaboration with Senior Business and Industrial Management to achieve company's financial targets.
• Promoting penetration of Best Cost Countries suppliers to challenge existing Original Equipment Manufacturers supporting our Strategy 2022, "Building for Growth", aiming to drive profitable growth and simplify the business to deliver resilient returns and attractive value to stakeholders.
• Implementing formal Supplier Relationship Management with our top Global OEM's through solid and optimal global frame agreements providing better costs, supplier performance and economical terms for our group.
• Launch and Lead North America network of experts for Mechanical and Electrical Equipment major CAPEX and OPEX, including Heads of Cement and Aggregate Performance, PM&E, Maintenance, Alternative Fuel and Raw Materials.
- Procurement Director at Equipment & Consumables - North America
- Head of Category Management - Americas at North and Latin America
- Global Category Manager - Raw Materials at
- Americas Category Manager - Raw Materials at Holcim Technology
7 months at this Job
- - Logistics Management
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration - Foreign Trade
• Responsible for sourcing strategy and leadership of $330M in annual spend with 400+ global suppliers for all PepsiCo software and hardware. Includes supplier relationship management and procurement. Exceeded annual savings plan every year in role.
• Lead a team of managers responsible for negotiating perpetual licenses, software as a service, hosting, master agreements, pricing schedules, statements of work, and leading RFP / RFI activities.
• Set procurement strategy and deliver productivity through global agreements with Microsoft, SAP, IBM, Oracle, HP, Lenovo, Accenture, and HP.
• Responsible for all software audit resolution and compliance negotiations.
- Procurement Director at Information Technology Hardware and Software
- Procurement Director at Information Technology Services
- Demand Planning Director at West Division Product Supply
- Demand Planning Director at US Retail and Vend Food Services
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
Deliver innovative procurement transformation for $150M organization by developing international standard policies and procedures, restructuring purchasing teams in Brazil and Colombia, while deploying a full regional operational alignment to drive quality and compliance. Designed and implemented key indicators related to the purchase to pay cycle including: DPO over 38-days average, sourcing penetration over 85%, realized savings (10% on Q3 2018), and SOX's cockpits.
• Achieved savings of $3.1M in 2016 and $3.5M in 2017.
• Established best practices related to SAP implementations on MM module.
• Provided procurement leadership to 21 procurement individuals.
• Negotiated key contracts with strategic IT and software development suppliers.
- REGIONAL PROCUREMENT DIRECTOR at ILUMNO TECHNOLOGIES, LTD
- LATAM PROJECT DIRECTOR at REGUS LATAM
- REGIONAL IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER at NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICAL
- at NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICAL
2 years at this Job
- Master degree in Accounting - Accounting
- Procurement Director at MS Department of Revenue
- DOR- Accountant/ Auditor III at MS Department of Revenue
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- Bachelors of Science in Biology - Biology