33701 - Started a new International division for Gulf distributors. Doing business in Germany, Japan and the United Kingdom. - Took sales from Zero to One million dollars in the first year and I also brought in 4 franchises to Gulf. - Instrumental in bringing about the purchase of STE from U.K. Owner. This company is now STE International, a military and aerospace company. - Procurement director for STE. I had direct responsibility for all facets of sourcing aerospace and mechanical and electronic components including hardware and software
- PROCUREMENT DIRECTOR GULF at INTERNATIONAL SALES
- VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES at OWNER SUNTECH INDUSTRIES INC
- Inside sales of electronic components for the international at INTERNATIONAL SALES NU HORIZONS INTERNATIONAL
- VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES at OWNER AMPRO INTERNATIONAL INC
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some college
initiating successful procurement processes and training in negotiations, contract types and contract law. Operational VP on a classified project in the North Pole that was completed on time and within budget. Project Manager and Contracting Officer which I initiated earn value management with the US Department of Treasury. A member for the White House Communication team responsible for United States Vice-Presidential trips. Career military veteran in the Procurement field. Myrtle Beach Purchasing Director- April 2014 to present Myrtle Beach, SC: Responsible for $60 mil goods and services throughout the City Departments and Warehouse Material Holding. Initiated training on negotiating techniques, mitigate risk and risk plans, prepare and review Statement of Works. Lead on Design/Build construction for Myrtle Beach Sports Center and Performing Arts/Amphitheater project. Initiated training on cooperative agreements with state and local counties. Awarded government grants on City housing projects.
- Procurement Director at City of Myrtle Beach
- Cv International Vice President of Operations at
- Treasury Program Manager at US Department
- Treasury Procurement Director at US Department
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Diversey is a $2.6 billion hygiene solutions business. Sealed Air sold Diversey to Bain Capital in 2017.
Responsibilities: Manage a global team responsible for $380 million of indirect spend including professional, industrial, real estate, facilities and IT categories. Responsible for organizational development, category management, all global real estate and facilities activities and implementation of strategic procurement initiatives such as Growth Based Budgeting and Ariba.
• Designed and staffed new, center-led global category management function
• Served as Procurement Lead for successful Ariba P2P, Sourcing and Contracts implementation
• Led the successful outsourcing of procurement operations to 3rd party supplier
• Oversaw the timely separation of all procurement related contracts as part of sale Sealed Air Corporation, Charlotte, NC Sealed Air is a $7.5 billion packaging, cleaning and hygiene solutions company. Sealed Air sold Diversey to Bain Capital in 2017. Position: Global Procurement Director, Professional Services Responsibilities: Managed team responsible for $775 million of global SG&A spend for the Food, Product and Diversey Care businesses. Categories include fleet, travel, meetings and events, marketing, contract labor, consulting, café and other professional services. Also support strategic initiatives in Logistics and IT. Accomplishments:
• Transitioned SG&A Procurement from a regional to global function resulting in record savings
• Oversaw $20 million in annualized, free cash improvements through renegotiation of supplier terms
• Contributed $9 million of annualized North American savings through various SG&A projects
• Successfully sourced and launched critical services in new corporate headquarters (café, fitness, other)
- Global Procurement Director, Indirect at Diversey Corporation
- Global Category Manager, Commodity Chemicals at FMC Corporation
- Director, Global Supply Chain at 3D Systems
- Supply Chain Leader, Power Packer Automotive at Actuant Corporation
4 years at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Economics
Head of Global Procurement/Head of Global Category Elastomers & Intermediates
• Successfully utilized experience and expertise of Procurement Transformation and World Class Procurement Processes in developing 5 year strategy and road map to transform tactical Procurement organization into a strategic Procurement function
• Capitalized on leadership experience in providing guidance and supervision of 16 direct reports and 9 indirect reports managing global activities for company spend of $800M per annum comprised of major commodities (PVC Resin, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Process Oils, Plasticizers, Acids, Alcohols, Epoxidized Soybean Oil, etc), Intermediates/Additives (Impact Modifiers, Flame Retardants, Waxes, Stearates, Fillers, etc), Packaging, Energy, and Indirect spend
• Fostered adaptive learning capabilities in developing robust knowledge and expertise of compounding and Thermoplastic Elastomer Industry to successfully manage and develop sourcing strategies for the global category Elastomers & Intermediates with spend of $200M per annum (EPDM, Nitrile Butadiene Rubber, Styrenic Block Copolymers, Olefin Block Copoylmers)
• Harnessed strategic mindset and sound business knowledge to provide input and guidance as a member of the ThermoPlastic Elastomer (TPE) Business Unit leadership team Career Highlights: ✓ Capitalized on leadership and process knowledge in implementing sourcing plans and Request for Quotation process which increased savings by 50% during 1st year in Leadership role ✓ Successfully developed unique and creative strategic sourcing strategy for sole sourced buy of EPDM, thereby achieving $3M of savings through effective supplier relationship management and leveraging our overall buy ✓ Drove process efficiency initiatives to successfully implement new business warehouse reporting structure, savings reporting, KPI reporting, process documentation, communication, and Procurement Governance standards to lay the foundation for the 5 year transformation plan ✓ Successfully developed and provided leadership for restructuring of the global Procurement Organization into key global categories based on commodity groupings and functional use for additives
- Procurement Director at Teknor Apex Company
- Procurement Director at Bayer MaterialScience LLC
- Procurement Director - Head of Global Procurement Intelligence at Bayer MaterialScience LLC
- Procurement Manager | Financial Manager at Global Procurement Intelligence
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
Spearheaded a cost-savings strategy across Kite Hill to realize $2.5M (20% of total
portfolio) in savings
• Conducted a vendor matrix assessment across all spend (direct, indirect, and services)
• Re-negotiated key contract terms, devised cost-engineering plans, and sourced 15+ new vendors
• Key Categories: Almonds, Fruits, Flavor Blends, Cultures, Vegetables, Film, Paper, & Uniforms
• Hired 1 direct report and re-branded roles and responsibilities to align with scalability of procurement
• Onboarded a co-packer that was acquired and set initial tools to integrate flawlessly
- PROCUREMENT DIRECTOR at KITE HILL
- SOURCING MANAGER at BASIC AMERICAN FOODS
- GLOBAL SOURCING MANAGER at TARGET CORPORATION
- (Sr.) SOURCING ANALYST at TARGET CORPORATION
3 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S OF MUSIC - VOCAL PERFORMANCE
Leader of critical projects impacting profitability, cash flow, working capital, processes and supplier management.
Member and contributor to the Global Procurement Council.
Source-to-Pay Process Optimization
• Improved Days-to-Pay by 9, highest since 2015, resulting in $48M favorable cash and $13M shareholder savings
• Rationalized payment terms from 330 to 37, putting controls and moving 950 suppliers ($1B) to Net 90+ Days
• Led Supply Chain Finance Go-Live across 11 BU's and held 7 supplier conferences to offer early pay options Supplier Performance & Management
• Led the next-gen supplier scorecard initiative, adding 8 performance KPI's, service scoring and dashboards
• Partnered with IT to conceptualize, budget and release an automated, scalable new platform, integrated solution Global Procurement Director - TE Transportation/Sensors Solutions (formerly Measurement Specialties) Responsible for New Product Development Early Involvement, Procurement Integration for Acquisitions, Supplier Management, Supplier Quality and Direct/Indirect Materials Costs ($250M spend). Lead of a 30-person global team.
• Executed 4% ($6.5M) savings using commercial, technical, Make-Buy methodologies, developed a 125% pipeline
• Led Procurement M&A integration work streams: data, procedures, organizational, compliance, KPI's and reporting
• Initiated Indirect Spend reviews to deliver over $1M in CAPEX, facilities, MRO and HR services savings
• Delivered advanced procurement solutions on new products, attaining time-to-market < 3 months, avg. 30%+ GM
• Developed largest subcontractor second-sourcing strategy to support $120M in revenues via Make-Buy
• Drove low-cost country, localization and VA/VE solutions in plastic molding, PCBA's, electronics, cables, other
• Achieved 95% in Conflict Minerals compliance, set the stage for next-gen program
- Global Procurement Director - Strategic Initiatives, Corporate at TE CONNECTIVITY
- Global Sourcing Director at MEASUREMENT SPECIALTIES
- Supply Chain Manager at COIN ACCEPTORS - Point-of-Use Payment Solutions
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Global Management - Global Management
Administration and Planning, Procurement & Contracts
Finance Procurement Director, Higher Education Officer (February 2017-Present)
• Responsible for the overall management of the colleges Procurement function and strategic direction to ensure alignment with organizational objectives.
• Provide oversight, career counseling, goal setting and mentoring to the team of Procurement professionals which include Deputy Director, Managers, Buyer's and Support Staff.
• Participate in numerous cross-functional team projects with other internal firm departments such as Finance, Accounts Payable, Technology, Marketing, Real Estate Leases, Policy Administration, Risk Compliance, Building and Grounds, Construction, Maintenance, Internal and External Audits and Legal.
• Oversee the administration of all elements of contractual terms and conditions from the proposal stage through contract closeout and audit.
• Utilization of various procurement methods including IFB, RFP, RFQ and Negotiated Change Orders
• Coordinate Fiscal Year end close out to ensure expenditures and revenues have been recorded to the appropriate budget.
• Coordinate with user departments to forecast usage/needs and resolve any issues prior to procurement.
• Prepare various Board of Trustees resolutions, contract expenditure reports, negotiation memos and amendments. MTA Long Island Rail Road
- Finance Procurement Director, Higher Education Officer at City University of New York, Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Manager - East Side Access Procurements, Procurement Manager at Procurement & Logistics Department, East Side Access
- Procurement Manager, Administrative Manager at MTA New York City Transit
- Procurement Manager, Administrative Staff Analyst at Queens Library
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BBA - Finance
• Contract management and Purchasing operations - establishes and communicates the organization's procurement goals and objectives, determines contract requirements and deliverables, directs central storeroom activities, coordinates the timely delivery of supplies and services, and monitors the performance of department personnel.
• Responsible for the supervision of a Deputy Procurement Director, Storeroom Manager, and a Contract Administrator. Indirect supervision of 8 additional support staff consisting of 3 buyers and 5 storeroom clerks.
- Procurement Director, MD State Agency at Psychiatric Hospital
- Purchasing Agent, MD at University of Baltimore
- Supply Chain Director at Integrace
- Senior Buyer at Honeywell
8 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management
- AA - Restaurant Management
Lead Strategic Procurement, Operational Purchasing and Logistics teams. Responsible for Asset Management, including BOM costing, Inventory Management & Reduction and Payment Terms, to name a few. All of the former while leading Logistics team and assuring a steady flow of quality incoming materials. Leading teams to success as follows:
• Reduced BOM cost of 3 key high-runners by 35% over 3 years
• Increased Inventory Turns from 3+ to 6
• Increased supplier Payment Terms from Net 30 to Net 90 in over 50% of spend and the balance mainly to Net 60. Discount Terms concurrently negotiated
• Negotiated 3rd Party Logistics Agreement netting 30% savings for warehouse space and related handling and transport services
• Improved Supplier OTD over 5 years from 18% to 90% plus
• Negotiated increased capacity with supply base to meet needs while competing with cycles of competing industries such as mining, agriculture, oil & gas
• Developed 3rd Party "Certified" Service Providers to maintain equipment in field
• Developed 3rd Party supply chain for Service parts requirements to grow expanding Service revenues by 30%
• Reduced Indirect spend in MRO, including engineering and operations services by an average of 6-10% per year
- Procurement Director at SIEMENS
- Director of Strategic Sourcing at TRINITY STRUCTURAL TOWERS
- Strategic Procurement Manager at SIEMENS Energy and Automation
- VICE PRESIDENT, PROCUREMENT & MATERIALS at Cymer, Inc
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Sciences - Certified Purchasing manager
Directs Procurement, Contracting and eBusiness operations. Develop strategic plans, goals and objectives in alignment with the university strategic plan. Ensure consistent compliance in application of policies, regulations and risk management. Create, manage and update procurement and contracting policies and procedures. Lead sourcing strategies that provide continuous improvement using practical strategic sourcing model while leveraging university spend. Ensure the effective management of complex supplier and partner relationships with the goals of optimal supplier performance, contractual compliance and best value. Effectively supervise employees by establishing core competencies and ensuring minimum performance standards are met. Organize resources and work to take advantage of team synergy and creativity. Provide support and leadership to differing points of view, respecting the value of each individual while recognizing common goals. Ensure alignment between procurement operations, contract services and strategic sourcing by exercising effective team-building, application of rules, policies and procedures and professional development.
- Assistant Procurement Director at OREGON STATE UNIVERSITY
- Strategic Procurement Initiatives Manager at OREGON STATE UNIVERSITY
- Procurement Supervisor at OREGON STATE UNIVERSITY
- Contracts Officer at OREGON STATE UNIVERSITY
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism & Public Communications