27 years in current Procurement Engineering position of safety related and augmented quality components and spares, including commercial grade dedication of various electrical, instrumentation and mechanical items. Experience also includes performing equivalency evaluations related to material changes and/or obsolescence. Business oriented and always recognized as a team player with positive predictable results. Identify cost savings opportunities during daily activities supporting the Business Supply Chain Management goals. Principal Procurement Engineer Exelon Generation - Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant, Lusby, MD *March / 1999 to Present Perform individual Procurement Engineering tasks and duties as a Technical Reviewer for all disciplines. Determine design basis of safety-related parts and components in the development of technical and quality requirements necessary to procure via nuclear grade or commercial grade methods purchase. Perform component and part level equivalent change evaluations. Use available resources and design bases documents to establish critical characteristics for commercial grade dedication of items and components. Perform System, Structure and Component evaluations to clearly communicate technical justification and classification for components and piece-parts. Selected for most major safety related modification/replacement projects, including: Post Accident Monitoring System ($8.5M.), Steam Generators ($130M.), Reactor Vessel Closure Head, Control Rod Drive Mechanisms, In-core / Ex-core Detectors and Vessel Level Monitoring Instruments / Cables, and Enhanced Service Structure ($120M. overall); Containment Sump Strainer (GSI-191) incl. Instrumentation; RCS Hot Leg Thermowell and Pressurizer Heater Sleeve replacements (in the mitigation of Alloy 600 dissimilar metals); Emergency Safety Features Actuation Systems ($22M), 4Kv Circuit Breaker overhauls and Radiation Monitoring Systems (effluent, gas & area monitors). Develop(ed) and maintain close working relationships with Project Management and key suppliers. Member of the EPRI Joint Utility Task Group for Procurement and Nuclear Utility Obsolescence Group. Onsite Procurement representative of the Obsolescence Steering Committee. Qualified as Technical Specialist supporting NUPIC Supplier Audits, Surveillance and Source Verification activities.
- Principal Procurement Engineer at Procurement Engineering
- Sales Manager at Enertech - Division of Curtiss-Wright Flow Controls
- Procurement Engineer at
- Contractor at
20 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Taipei, Taiwan (http://www.ctci.com.tw/WWW/CTCI/ctci_003/index.aspx) Project: SABIC - MRC MMA/PMMA Plants in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia (Project Value: 500 Million USD). QATARGAS - Laffan Refinery Phase 2 in Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar (Project Value: 1.5 Billion USD). Procurement Engineer, November 2011 ~ June 2012; October 2013 ~ August 2015
• 3 years of experience in Strategic Sourcing / Procurement, Supply Chain Management and Vendor Development.
• Issued request for quotations to vendors to procure instruments or services in compliance with the procurement procedures.
• Conducted Meeting with Vendors for commercial clarification & price negotiation and prepared price comparative statements indicating the commercial aspects of the vendor.
• Performed contracts follow up duties which includes communication and coordination with contractors to resolve delinquent, deliveries and updates order status
• Prepared bid forms, performed floor price analysis and recommended contract awards that result in best value procurement.
Taipei, Taiwan (http://www.ctci.com.tw/WWW/CTCI/ctci_003/index.aspx)
Project: SABIC - MRC MMA/PMMA Plants in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia (Project Value: 500 Million USD). QATARGAS - Laffan Refinery Phase 2 in Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar (Project Value: 1.5 Billion USD).
Procurement Engineer, November 2011 ~ June 2012; October 2013 ~ August 2015
- Procurement Engineer at CTCI Corporation
- Instrumentation Engineer at CTCI Corporation
- Research Assistant at Department of Chemical Engineering, Syracuse University
- Junior Process Engineer at Chan Sen Enterprises Co. Ltd
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Chemical Engineering
- B.S. - Chemical and Material Engineering
Expertise are as below:
➢ Gas & Oil Modular Skids 1. Gas & Oil Modular Skids (45 Skids) - Haradh/ khurais location, Saudi Aramco. 2. Gas & Oil Modular skids (73 Skids)- Haradh / Khurais / Aindar Location, Saudi Aramco.
➢ Corrosion Inhibitor Injector packages 3. Gas Oil separation plant, Tanajib Offshore, Saudi Aramco (3 Nos) (Planned & executed Complete package) 4. Injection Skid (1 No) along with site installation of tie in points, pipe spool fabrication, pipe spool laying, installation at Petro Rabigh, Saudi Aramco.( Scheduled / Planned & executed all the site activities including mobilization manpower & materials) 5. Corrosion injection system complete package (2 Nos) -Uthmaniya Stores, Saudi Aramco. 6. Chemical injection skid (1 No)-Tanajib Offshore Platform, Saudi Aramco. 7. Corrosion inhibitor units (80 Nos) - Scheduled & Executed within 6 months as per contract.
➢ Metering Skid 8. Metering Skid (3 x 6 streams) along with Bi -directional Prover for Rehabilitation of AMT Project. (Replacement of 6 crude Streams and prover pipe spools). 9. Up gradation of Metering Control System at Site -Saudi Aramco, Jeddah Refinery. 10. Up gradation of Metering Control System at Site -Saudi Aramco, Ras Tanura Refinery.
➢ Surge Relief Skid 11. Surge Relief Skids for Wasea Bulk Plant -Saudi Aramco. 12. Surge Relief Skids - BR. CAT International - Abqaiq Pipe line capacity Project. 13. Surge Relief Skids - BR. CAT International - Abqaiq Pipe line capacity Project.
➢ Truck Loading Skids (Diesel /Fuel Oil /LPG/ Asphalt loading in truck) 14. Diesel Loading Skids (2 Nos) - Ras Tanura Refinery, Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia 15. 16.Diesel /Fuel oil /LPG/ Asphalt (7 Nos) -Jeddah Refinery, Petrofac, Saudi Arabia
➢ Pre-conditioner Skid & Release Agent skid 16. Includes Heat Exchangers /Pressure vessels /release agent tanks Jazan, SANDVIK
➢ Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers 17. 18.Shell & tube Exchangers (Lean rich methanol) (60 Nos) - Jazan IGCC project, Saudi Aramco Shell & tube Exchangers (Lean Amine trim Chillers) (04 Nos)-UTE TR Fadhili Project, Saudi Aramco 18. Shell & tube Exchangers (Light Slop Vaporizer) (10 Nos)-Jazan IGCC project, Saudi Aramco 19. Pre-conditioner Skid. 20. Exchangers - MEG Re-Boilers, UTE TR Fadhili Project, Saudi Arabia
➢ Scraper Trap 21. Fabrication & supply of scraper traps (Pig launcher & receiver for sour crude) for Tanajib refinery. 22. Scraper launcher, SBCL-2 pipe line Project, Saudi Aramco 23. Scraper launcher, HRML -A Remote Header Project, Saudi Aramco
➢ Pressure Vessel & Site Construction Tanks 24. HTF Expansion tanks (8.3 X 3 M)-Saudi Electric Company 25. Scrapper receiver drain Vessel (28M X 4.5 M)-Abqaiq, Saudi Aramco 26. Desander vessels (12M X 5M)- Harmaliyah, Saudi Aramco 27. Pressure vessels (52 M X18 M)- L &T, Saudi Arabia ( On Going ) Job Responsibilities: As Procurement Engineer at GSW:
➢ Procure all material and consumables as per the project requirement.
➢ Ordering of materials as per technical data sheet, SAMSS and ASME standards.
➢ Negotiate with supplier to match the price within the budget.
➢ Making of price comparison chart between the supplier and negotiate with them for the best possible delivery and payment terms.
➢ Get the technical quotation for engineering review to select the best suitable product.
➢ Monitoring the consumable inventory and re-fill on time.
➢ After placing the order follow up with the supplier for the material and other technical documents.
➢ Once the material is ready arrange for freight forwarder, collection, custom clearance and delivery till store.
➢ Follow up for the NMR document and SPDP document.
➢ Organize the meeting between Supplier, Engineering team and project engineers for the clear understanding of required components.
➢ Before shipping the material get the soft copies of shipping documents from vendor to avoid delays.
➢ Act quick and responsible to procure missed out MTO materials on time.
➢ Expediting of LC and other advance payment with finance to avoid delays.
➢ Maintain good relationship with the vendor.
➢ Evaluate vendor performance in annual basis.
- Procurement Engineer at Oil & Gas Skid Division & Process Equipment Division
- Production Engineer - Process Equipment at Industrial Piping System
- Production Supervisor at Process Equipment
- Level II Technician at ASNT
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- M.S - Mechanical Engineering
Sr. Procurement Engineer in PEG Group which developed and approved commercial grade dedication packages, equivalency evaluations and preparation of procurement packages in support of a functioning nuclear facility.
- Senior Procurement Engineer - Staff Augment at Sequent Consulting Group - TVA, Watts Bar Nuclear Plant Unit 1
- Procurement/Commercial Grade Dedication Engineer at Sequoia Consulting Group, Inc - TVA CGD Recovery Project
- Senior Procurement Engineer at CDI Corporation
- Procurement Engineer at Sequoia Consulting Group, Inc (Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant)
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management
The company works in the field of water and waste water
• Developed supplier base to align with procurement needs for various equipment
• Created lean processes and controls in fast pace environment to successfully support company objectives of reasonable percentage for cost reduction which resulted in a respective savings
• Prepare and approve some framework agreements with some approved well known vendors for frequently purchased equipment such as pumps, air blowers, media for filters, IWWT equipment, RO Skids etc.
• Procurement of Local and foreign Items for all company projects (Large, medium & small scale) with its different technologies (Water and wastewater treatment)
• Coordination with projects and tendering engineers for bidding and awarded projects in purchasing, shipping and delivery of main equipment
• Ask for inquiries from different well-known local and foreign suppliers
• Comparison between received quotations (Technical and commercial)
• Technical and commercial negotiation with the approved vendors
• Lead in data analysis for strategic decision making and identification of out of control processes which avoided cost and increased cycle times Order placing for the approved vendors and equipment
• Shipping control (air/sea freight) in accordance with agreed incoterms (CIF, EX works, FOB, DAP etc.)
• Follow up for custom clearance procedures with certified agents in parallel to actions till delivery to warehouse/site
• Audited suppliers to ensure compliance to company objectives and policies
• Follow up payment fulfillment with Financial Department
- Procurement Engineer at Integrated Environmental Technologies and Oil Services (IETOS)
- at REYAM for Engineering Design Company
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Mechanical Power Engineering
- - English Language Conversation Course
- - English
- Currently provide research, estimating and procurement of inverters and transformers for utility scale solar sites - Establish inverter and transformer vendor relations - Legal negotiations for POS, including generating Exhibits and T&C's for procurement and warranty applications - Extensive planning and modeling using Microsoft and Blue Beam products - Creative problem solving to ensure Client goals while maximizing company profits
- Currently provide research, estimating and procurement of inverters and transformers for utility scale solar sites
- Establish inverter and transformer vendor relations
- Legal negotiations for POS, including generating Exhibits and T&C's for procurement and warranty applications
- Extensive planning and modeling using Microsoft and Blue Beam products
- Creative problem solving to ensure Client goals while maximizing company profits
- Procurement Engineer at McCarthy Building Co
- PV Designer II at Tesla
- PV Installer at SolarCity
- Corporate Trainer & Bartender at Kona Grill
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics Engineering
• Led cable cost saving portfolio project of $37M, resulted in savings of $2M
• Lead/support dual sourcing strategy to mitigate risk and drive negotiation savings
• Directly contributed towards YOY cost saving funnel building workshop by adding cost saving project/idea
• Created project plan template to manage cost saving project and developed PIPO (Phase In Phase Out) plan to mitigate AOS risk
• Incorporated Early Supplier Involvement and Drawing Review processes for cost savings projects
• Drive cost and manufacturability by using DfX and DiW for NPI Projects
• Support NPI project as procurement lead and launch transducer well within cost target
• Represent purchasing during NPI phases to support material demand planning and on time availability
• Actively working with suppliers to deliver APQP deliverables on time by each project Milestone to support SQE team
• Manage supplier relationship and provide sustaining support to maintain quality and continuity in production supply
- Procurement Engineer at Philips Ultrasound Inc
- Supply Chain Engineer/Sr.Buyer at Danaher Corporation
- Project Manufacturing Engineer at Danaher Corporation
- Manufacturing Engineer at Danaher Corporation
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Masters of Science - Industrial and Manufacturing engineering
- Bachelors of Science - Mechanical engineering
• Determine, communicate, and negotiate with multiple vendors to acquire materials at competitive costs
• Display leadership skills in overseeing junior engineer, while reviewing high-dollar project bids and quotes for accuracy
• Hold full responsibility in assessing submittal sheets and drawings, as well as in identifying potential conflicts with specifications and contract drawings
• Take charge of optimizing communication among vendors, Shipping Department, and site teams to guarantee on-time acquisition and delivery of materials
• Promptly report any necessary changes to site teams and client
• Obtained fast-track promotion to senior procurement engineer to spearhead civil and architectural material procurement for multimillion-dollar construction projects such as air, naval bases, and barracks under the supervision of the United States Army Corps of Engineers
• Drove efforts in generating savings that guaranteed projects remained on budget Earlier Positions Held: Procurement Engineer, Arlington, VA, USA
• Created savings ensuring project remained on budget
• Led civil and architectural material procurement for multimillion-dollar construction projects under the supervision of the United States Army Corps of Engineers Material Control Engineer
• Directed warehouse operations to guarantee proper receipt, quality control (QC), and distribution of construction materials for USACE projects
• Coordinated with QC department in assessing materials as well as carried out inspections to ensure materials met customer specifications and standards Earlier career Dillingham ABB Susa Office Engineer
• Performed key tasks including preparing submittals, requesting for information (RFI), handover documents, and organized 3000 submittals Speco Field Engineer
• Oversaw plumbing, concrete foundation, and insulation projects for 67-unit housing development
- Senior Procurement Engineer at Contrack Watts, Inc
13 years, 9 months at this Job
36582 - Contracting for Entergy Nuclear Jackson, MS (Procurement Engineering-Electrical/I&C) Responsible for establishing technical and quality assurance requirements for the procurement of nuclear safety related parts and equipment for seven nuclear facilities in accordance with 10CFR50 Appendix B, ANSI N45.2 and 10CFR Part 21. Developing commercial grade item dedication and testing methods in accordance with the manufacturer's technical specifications and/or EPRI guidelines. Perform item equivalency evaluation. Work performed using SAP.
- Procurement Engineer at Sirius Technical Services, Inc
- Unemployed Vacation at Unemployed
- Procurement Engineer-Electrical/I&C at VC Summer Units 2
- at Westinghouse (WECTEC)
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- A.S. - Nuclear Quality Assurance Technology
Oversee the procurement, and purchasing of technical goods and services. Prepare purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services. Negotiate, renegotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives. Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations. Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history. Negotiate sales agreements in order to purchase vendors' products, and sell to customers by marking up.
Oversee the procurement, and purchasing of technical goods and services.
Prepare purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services.
Negotiate, renegotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations.
Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history.
Negotiate sales agreements in order to purchase vendors' products, and sell to customers by marking up.
- PROCUREMENT ENGINEER at Tabcotech Enterprises Inc
- Data Entry at Dunya Dynamic ar-ge Project
- INTERN at Probil
- INTERN at Academy Media
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Computer science