Procurement Manager, sourcing new items, order raw materials for 4 locations order raw materials that are imported
- Procurement Manager at C & F FOODS, INC
- Senior Buyer/Office Manager/Assistant Warehouse Manager/A.P. & A.R. at Culinary Brands Inc
7 months at this Job
Procurement manager for the clarksville tn an the Owensboro ky locations I purchased all types of fastners of differnt alloys pipeing electriCal products ,hand tools ,cutting tools ,over seas products import an export , different types of rubber an plastic. Thanks for your time.
- Procurement manager at Tentucky bolt an screw
- Purchasing shipping an receiveing at
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Procurement Manager Ordering all materials to fuel a production environment Managing inventory to remain as lean as possible Receiving all materials to be filed for accounting Running daily reports to track usage trends Sourcing materials for custom jobs In charge of managing vendors to keep pricing low
- Procurement Manager at SOLLiD Cabinetry
- Purchasing/Inventory Manager at OakCraft Cabinetry
- Frys Food Account Manager, Appointment Scheduler, Driver Check-In at Mesa Cold Storage
- Freight Associate at The Home Depot
3 months at this Job
- Associates - business and accounting
As a Procurement Manager I place all orders for the restaurant. I calculate, monitor and balance the Cost of Goods percentage, unload all of the delivery trucks, prep/cook all food, and conduct/calculate a weekly inventory. As a Shift Manager (Team Leader), I create department line ups, monitor food temperatures, handle all guest/customer interactions, count down registers, make bank deposits, train new employees, oversee all work loads are completed, and conduct weekly employee evaluations.
- Procurement Manager at Your Pie
- Nanny/Housekeeper at
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Criminal Justice and Homeland Security
- High School Graduate
I started with this company as a cook. I was promoted to sous chef, then executive sous chef, then procurement manager. As cook and sous chef, I was responsible for providing food service for a fraternity or sorority on the OSU campus. Three meals a day, 14 meals a week. I was responsible for food prep, cleanliness, quality and quantity of food, preparing orders and relationships with the members and house mom. As, executive sous chef, I oversaw 3 to 6 houses, managed the personnel, ordered required items, and assisted the executive chef when needed. As procurement manager, I worked closely with our corporate executive chef to maintain proper procedures, streamline ordering, and making sure budgets were met. I did the direct ordering for 12 of our houses, including one at K State and two in Missouri, and oversaw the ordering for 17 houses on the OSU campus.
- Procurement Manager at Upper Crust Food Service
- Paint Pro at Lowe's Home Improvement
- Office Assistant at Multi Arts Center
- Merchandiser at Turnkey Restaurant Equipment Sales Service LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physical Education
Procurement Manager plans, directs, and coordinates the buying of indirect materials, products, or services for USA and Canada.
• Develops opportunities for cost reduction in commodity groups, standardization, contract management and supplier consolidation to ensure optimum quality and total ownership cost.
• Maintains knowledge of world market conditions in categories of interest; takes appropriate purchasing action to negotiate contracts or orders based on knowledge of market and expected future trends.
• Monitors markets to stay abreast of prices and availability; studies and evaluates vendors to insure their ability to supply.
• Analyzes and evaluates materials, parts, supplies or services to be purchased, considering delivery, quantity and quality.
• Evaluates and selects vendors in area of responsibility according to Archroma´s rules and regulations.
• Negotiates with vendors as necessary before agreeing to a contract or purchase order.
• Negotiate complex contracts and consider price, quality, availability, reliability, technical support and past performance when identifying and choosing suppliers and materials.
• Prepares preliminary bid evaluations and determines if bidders have met requirements of specifications. Determines bidder qualification by contracting other companies for which they have done work.
• Maintains alternate supply sources.
• Participates on team of strategic & operational purchasing people according to the leading principles of Archroma.
• Acts as a change agent to the internal customers and liaises regularly to understand their needs and demands.
• Evaluate potential suppliers on the basis of price, quality, and speed of delivery
• Supports global Standardization through Rollout of Standardization and Best Practice mechanisms.
• Evaluates and implements Procurement Improvement Projects and Best Practices.
• Promote Archroma ACTS throughout all business activities.
• Interview vendors and visit suppliers' plants and distribution centers to examine and learn about products, services, and prices
• Attend meetings, trade shows, and conferences to learn about new industry trends and make contacts with suppliers
• Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices
• Manage agreements with suppliers
• Collaborates with Global Category Managers.
• Meet with staff and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
• Ensure that vendors and suppliers comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and, if they don't, determine the need for changes
• Establish procurement standards, follow guidelines on how required quotes for items, how many bids to accept, and which vendors to consider.
• In addition to carrying out their managerial and administrative responsibilities, s/he buys goods and services.
• Study purchasing trends and inventory levels of current stock.
• Identify foreign and domestic suppliers, and keep up to date with changes affecting both the supply of, and demand for, products and materials.
• Before signing a contract and placing an order, purchasing managers must make certain that the supplier can deliver the desired goods or services - On Time In Full (OTIF)
• Monitors the terms of the contracts in order to ensure that the supplier is complying with its terms and conditions and resolve any supplier-related issues that arise
- Procurement Manager at Archroma
- General Manager (GM) at Ross Dress For Less
- Purchasing Manager at Naval Clinic Parris Island
- Financial Manager at United States Navy
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Psychology
As a Procurement manager, the works I need to do in everyday is contact to supplier's manager to purchase the items, Check the multiple items and figure out what we should sell. Arrange the buyer to buy the items and give the feedback to the sales and operation department what exactly items we still need to do in the business and what we should stop to sell. Put the items data in the ERP system and help warehouse to do the rececing.
- Procurement Manager at Avatech corp
- Market Analysis Assistant - Internship at ZTE Corporation
8 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Bachelor's - Economics
Approve all requisitions according to the DOAS guidelines and stage them into a purchase order. Initiate and maintain new agency contracts and service agreements. Process renewals for agency contracts and service agreements. Buyer for the facility in the PeopleSoft financial base system. Assist vendors and staff throughout the facility with questions and/or information needed. Supervise the Procurement staff.
- Procurement Manager at Georgia Regional Hospital at Atlanta-Procurement Department
- Financial Operations Generalist at Georgia Regional Hospital at Atlanta-Procurement Department
- Financial Operations Generalist at Clayton County Board of Health-Finance Deparment
- Procurement Assistant at Georgia Regional Hospital at Atlanta-Procurement Department
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Experienced, cost-conscious Procurement Manager to take over your purchasing operations. A product-savvy professional who has extensive experience in the hospitality industry and who can institute innovative policies to save the company money and improve product quality. Specifically, focusing on our local spend and improve our relations with existing suppliers while finding new suppliers who can meet company needs more efficiently. A forward-thinking professional with operations background purchasing for a portfolio of 33 hotels which include Hilton, Marriott, Choice, Laquinta and IHG brands with new builds and expansions on the horizon, In addition training and supporting new management teams by onboarding process Choice Advantage, Fosse, OnQ, Redistay, Nitevision. I am confident that not only can I fill this position and excel my interest are also to grow with your firm and be a perfect fit.
- Procurement Manager at Ascent Hospitality LLC
- Regional Support Manager at Westmont Hospitality Group
- Corporate Sales Manager at QUALITY INN & SUITES
- General Manager at Hawthorn Suites
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Arts
Albany, Or Procurement Manager April 2017-current Supervises Procurement team, offering experienced based leadership. Collaborates with Planning, Sales, and Manufacturing to ensure materials are available to meet production plan for make to order and buffered items. Improved availability of raw materials while meeting aggressive inventory goals. Developed inventory analytical tools to optimize inventory levels. Drastically reduced inventory disposals by improving internal processes. Developed new inventory strategies in order to support reduction of customer lead-times. Utilize supplier scorecard
- Procurement Manager at OFD Foods, LLC
- CEO at Restoration Crafts Inc
- Global Business Planning Manager at Hewlett Packard
- at Hewlett Packard
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration