Started as Accounts Payable Specialist for a few years. Then I was promoted to General Ledger Accountant and with great success now currently holding position as the Procurement Manager for the organization.
- Procurement Manager at CARESTL HEALTH
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION-ACCOUTING
As a procurement manager at Troy Construction, I support crews in the field by providing materials and supplies for multiple projects. These projects are located across the Southeast and my responsibility is to ensure that the crews have what the need, when they need it. As such, quoting, sourcing and logistics are a large part of what I do on a daily basis.
- Procurement Manager at Troy Construction LLC
- Procurement/As-Builds Coordinator at Troy Construction LLC
- at Bluebeam Revu
- Office Manager at Troy Construction LLC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- Bachelor of Arts - International Relations
- - Leadership
- Non Degree - Air Force ROTC
- Non Degree
Managed team to procure all hardware and software items for Centers of Medical services (CMS and nationwide subcontract sites; 50 plus million budget; E3/GSA/FEDSIM: final editing and technical review on acquisition documents for contracting; updated and formalized acqusistion documents. Dept of Navy: Established internal operating procedure for New Contract Requirements Review Board; resulted from conducting major review of standard operating procedure for inefficient contract, communication, and implementation processes between Commands. Headed, Chaired, various high dollar Strategic Selection Evaluation Boards. Interpreted and standardized Non-Disclosure Agreements between Chief Information Office and other Commands. Program Manager for Greenbelt Project on Contract Management Reporting. DOE/FERC: Managed CPFF, T/M and Mulitpile Award Contracts. DOI/USGS: Streamlined ratification process with legal. Demonstrated Successful Experience Ventech Solutions, Inc., Procurement Manager (position dissolved) 11/2015-04/2018 * Managed team of 3-5 direct reports as Procurement Manager Managed day-to-day tasks, directives, and deliverables of team including: Sr Buyer; Sr Asset Administration; Procurement Admin Assistant (position dissolved); Assisted in managing Asset Manager; Corp Procurement Manager. * Main function of team t o Procure Hardware and Software items (cradle to grave) for Centers of Medical Services (CMS) under federal contract with average annual budget of 50-60 Million * Worked with Sr Procurement Manager (Director of Procurement OH corp office) on forward goals and larger picture of CMS contract and future directions of procurement team * Approved RFQs, SOWs, PWSs, PRs functions of team; oversaw market research, created procurement REQ processes, negotiating, and served as technical expert on Federal procurement/purchasing laws, including the FAR * Oversaw Urbandale assets and warehouse for Hardware items; managed transistion of moving warehouse from IA to VA Had direct contact with Government liaison(s) * Transitionsed team from Remedy software system for procurement processes to ServiceNow software system * Maintained all necessary IT, Security, PII certifications annually for position to maintain federal contract compliance * Restructuring in company lead to positions being dissolved after requirements completed for transitions.
- Procurement Manager at Ventech/CMS
- Acquistion Manager at E3 Federal Solutions
- Head of Contracts MGMT/Program Management at Dept of Navy
- (DOE) Contract Specialist/Contract Administrator at Dept of Energy
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
Starting as an Administrative Assistant with TJ's I maintained all AP/AR paperwork, which involved meticulous organization. In my role as Procurement Manager, I oversaw all of the non-cannabis purchasing for multiple entities and also contributed on projects with the Executive Team. I developed and implemented a requisition process that ensured accurate and efficient submittals by support staff at various locations. I was responsible for negotiating pricing with distributors and identifying areas to cut costs within specified departments.
- Procurement Manager at TJ's Corporate Offices
- Loan Processor at Golden Mortgage, LLC
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Retailing and Consumer Sciences
As a Procurement manager, the works I need to do in everyday is contact to supplier's manager to purchase the items, Check the multiple items and figure out what we should sell. Arrange the buyer to buy the items and give the feedback to the sales and operation department what exactly items we still need to do in the business and what we should stop to sell. Put the items data in the ERP system and help warehouse to do the rececing.
- Procurement Manager at
- Market Analysis Assistant - Internship at ZTE Corporation
6 months at this Job
- Master in management student looking - economics and management
- Master of Science in Management - Management
Respected professional with ownership-type accountability for processes and procedures in Supply Chain, Accounting and varying supporting roles of administration.
Excel Contractors, Baton Rouge, LA 10/2017 - 08/2018
Southern LNG Liquifaction Project - IHI/Kinder-Morgan, Savannah, GA
• Coordinated with Excel project management as well as general contractors and owners to procure materials and arrange for delivery in a cost efficient manner. Including expediting multiple next day deliveries of critical site needs found throughout the U.S.
• Developed relationships to create accounts with local vendors, adding them to the existing AML to reduce shipping costs and expedite delivery times.
• Supplied documentation to Materials Vendors and Fabricators from Bid Package Specs and drawings to MTRs supporting integrity of materials used during fabrication.
• Reconciled Invoices to Quotes, Proofs of Deliveries and Purchase Orders or Rental Agreements to close out.
• Established and reported metrics for supply chain reporting.
• Trained and managed 2 Supply Chain assistants.
- Procurement Manager at Excel Contractors
- Senior Buyer at PCL Industrial Construction
- Project Buyer at Tellepsen Industrial
- Owner/Operator at Snyders-Lance Distributorship
10 months at this Job
- - Design
Bridgeport, Connecticut December 2017 to present
Columbia Elevator Products designs, manufactures and markets a full range of new and modernized architectural cabs, entrances and door systems, as well as modernization and replacement parts serving the commercial, LULA and residential segments of the North American Elevator Industry.
As the Procurement Manager, I directed a team of 10 individuals located in 3 different facilities - Connecticut,
Kansas and Florida. My responsibilities were to bring the company to the next level by utilizing my experiences with st 21 century innovations, organizational skills, process improvements and good old hard work. I improved the manufacturing processes by identifying core deficiencies as well as staffing departments with the proper skill sets. I also developing a road map of achievable goals and established a training program that allowed all team members to function at the necessary levels needed to reach these goals.
Three key accomplishments that I would like to highlight; using MS-VB.net, I developed a new MRP system,
Engineering Bill of Materials generating program and an invoice/accounting database system.
Daily management tasks included the oversight of:
• Order processing
• Shipping and Receiving
• Vendor site inspections
• Inventory deliveries to meet production demands Process improvement projects:
• Develope a strong pre-approved vendor base
• Design-to-cost management
• Lowering material scrap
• Streamlining blanket order processes between manufacturing facilities (Connecticut, Kansas and Florida)
- Procurement Manager at Columbia Elevator Products Co., Inc
- Project Manager at Bausch Advanced Technology Group
- Director of Manufacturing/Project Management at
- Project Manager at Factory Acceptance Test & Sit Acceptance Test
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school
Procurement manager for specialty food ingredients; tasked with managing global, strategic sourcing process for dried fruits, nuts, and seeds.
• Managed a $20MM spend across 26 product categories equal to 10MM pounds from over 50 suppliers
• Proficient in foreign markets and currencies to optimize the value of importing products from across the world.
• Supported 15 sales team members as a subject matter expert by providing market insight, analysis, and forecasting; as well as product specifications and ideal applications
• Evaluated and on-boarded 5 new items and 6 new suppliers in order to expand ADM's product portfolio, sales, and competitive position in the market place.
• Worked in cross functional teams to support product categories: quality assurance, imports, government compliance, accounting, logistics, R&D, and IT department.
• Collaborated with manufacturing and inventory managers to optimally supply future business demand
• Oversight on supplier compliance with Food Safety Modernization Act through utilization of an effective Foreign/Domestic Supplier Verification Program.
- Procurement Manager at Archer Daniels
- Trading Manager at Archer Daniels
- Commodity Trader at Archer Daniels
- Commodity Merchandiser at Archer Daniels
1 year at this Job
- BS - Business Administration & Org. Leadership
Lombard, IL and Griffith, IN Multidiscipline Engineering, Procurement Services Company serving the refining, petrochemical, power and pipeline industries Procurement Manager Proposal Review Manager Business Development Manager-Industrial Sector 01/2015 to Present Recruited to develop and implement a supply chain organization that expands the traditional engineering services to include procurement and other supply chain functions for client CAPEX projects. This strategic initiative optimizes product and service offerings to achieve client procurement objectives by leveraging category knowledge of materials, equipment and services to execute a full procurement life-cycle. * Created a marketing strategy, including web-based procurement marketing information to promote supply chain services. * Established procedures and processes for internal purchases and external procurement services. * Developed and implemented an internal proposal tracking tool, using a relational database application, to gather metrics to improve proposal success rate.
- Procurement Manager at VALDES ENGINEERING COMPANY
- Sourcing Manager at ARCELORMITTAL USA
- Sourcing Manager at ARCELORMITTAL USA
- Purchasing Manager at MCDANIEL FIRE SYSTEMS
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Supply Chain Management
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Finance & Accounting
HIGHLIGHTS OF ACHIEVEMENTS
Telecommuting and registered with several professional employment agencies, while looking for a suitable FT/permanent employment.
Farmers Group, Inc. - Woodland Hills, CA 10/2018 - Present
IT Procurement Business Unit - Sunrise Systems, Inc.
Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Manager
• Managing a variety of small, medium and large vendor/supplier contracts, SOW's and proposals.
• Reviewing, redlining and negotiating Master Service Agreements (MSA).
• Processing change orders and amendments to the vendor/supplier MSA's.
• Obtaining all necessary approvals of finance, legal, procurement and risk management.
- Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Manager at Farmers Group, Inc
- Sr. Contracts Administrator III at FMI Aerostructures (dba) Forrest Machining, Inc
- Sr. Administrator Level V, International Contracts at Harris Corporation, Inc
- Sr. Administrator, Contracts & Projects at Express Employment Professionals
3 months at this Job
- Paralegal Degree Studies - A.B.A
- Associate of Arts degree - Social Studies & Language Arts