Aug 2018 to Present
An International marketer of Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals, and Cosmetics, Personal Care Products
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Responsible for managing co-packers, including planning/purchasing for Branded goods AquaNet, Finesse,
Yardley, and Lypsyl.
Current Duties included:
• Understand and interpret the Planning tools utilized to determine component and finished good requirements.
• Place purchase orders on time in accordance with pricing matrices, safety stock and supplier lead times.
• Coordinate and interface with assigned suppliers and distributors as necessary.
• Review open orders and MRP status and follow up accordingly with suppliers.
• Responsible for managing cost parameters, quality specifications, and on time right time delivery. Accomplishments: Co-packer aerosol transition project. 23 days from approved batching requirements to finished goods delivered on time. This was an aerosol hair spray integral to a large multiple SKU order. This was a fantastic opportunity to learn each step and the requirements necessary from start to finish.
- Procurement Officer at Lornamead, Inc
- Purchasing Specialist at Gateway-Longview, Inc
- Real Estate Broker - Commercial Team Leader at Prudential CRES - Commercial Real Estate Solutions
- Production Foreman at American Form Tech, Inc
5 months at this Job
- MBA - Strategic Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associates Degree - Humanities
Westborough, MA 2016 - present
CONMED Corp. (NYSE: CNMD) is a global medical technology company that specializes in the development and sale of surgical and patient monitoring products. Key focus areas include Orthopedic, Sports Medicine, General Surgery, Gynecology, Gastroenterology,
Pulmonology and Anesthesiology markets.
CHIEF PROCUREMENT OFFICER (CPO)
Lead all global procurement and sourcing activities for direct and indirect materials with the support of 40+ total
Recently completed a highly successful Global Sourcing Competitive Improvement Initiative. Exceeded savings
and TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) reduction targets across all key metrics through the implementation of a comprehensive Supplier Relationship Management program.
• Restructured the CONMED Sourcing and Procurement teams across the globe while building and supporting a winning culture. Established a new vision aligned around the three pillars of Service, Strategy and Speed.
• Responsible for leading multiple M&A due-diligence teams in addition to establishing a 3PL distribution strategy. Appointed to the CEO Steering Committee focused on cost reduction targets and SKU rationalization efforts.
• Two-time recipient of the CONMED CEO Award for Operational Excellence presented at our Global Leadership Meeting (2017/2018).
- CHIEF PROCUREMENT OFFICER (CPO) at Corporation, CONMED Corporation
- CONMED CEO at Corporation, CONMED Corporation
- CEO CONSORTIUM (GLOBAL TEAM LEAD) - OPERATION 'BOOTS TO BUSINESS' at Institute for Veterans and Military Families
- PRESIDENT & CO-FOUNDER at Adaptive Surfaces, Inc
3 years at this Job
- - Start Smart Executive Education Program
- MBA - Finance and International Business
- BS - Chemical Engineering
- - GE Executive Leadership Program
Vice President Procurement/Chief Procurement Officer
Report to CFO responsible for Procurement - P2P Process, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Partners
• Built a Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Organization where previously none existed.
• Developed & Implemented sustainable/scalable corporate policies, processes & tools to optimize procurement to pay process. Deployed numerous digital products to simplify process and enhance user experience.
• Delivered robust efficient function to enable Medidata to grow quickly by implementing supplier risk & performance management to increase supply base efficiency and move from supplier risk focus to suppliers as a competitive advantage.
• Led business integration for five acquisitions
• Partner with Sales to develop partnerships to drive revenue.
• Create partnerships with third parties to drive strategic capabilities in data analytics and digital.
• Drive our internal data and digital strategy to utilize AI/MI to improve efficiencies, adoption and deliver results to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Vice President Procurement/Chief Procurement Officer at Tech Company creator of the Clinical Cloud Platform
- Vice President Procurement/Supply Chain /Chief Procurement Officer at BIOPHARMACEUTICAL START UP COMPANY
- Sr. Director at
- Sr. Director at R&D Procurement
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Finance
• Assisted in the issuance of General Procurement Notice, Specific Procurement Notice, Notification Of Award and issuance of all related media letters.
• Assisted in the Placement of notices on dgMarket and UNDB website.
• Daily filing and monitoring of all goods procurement coming into and going out of CKP offices.
• Assisted in the issuance of solicitation documents and notices (RFP, RFQ, ICB etc.).
• Keeps daily monitoring of CKP website, and relevant mails forwarded to the procurement specialist responsible and the procurement agent manager.
• Monitors and keeps record of all registry of project respondents.
• Issuance of Pre-Proposal meetings, and Clarification responses to Project Respondents.
• Assisted in the planning for and issuance of, standard forms for pre-bid/proposal meetings, bid, technical and financial proposal openings.
• Assisted in the maintenance and regular updates of the monthly status procurement implementation plan report and the MCC procurement performance report on the server.
• Ensured that all signed variation orders and modifications are distributed as per contracts and a copy retained both on file and also in soft copy on the server in a form that can be sent to MiDA and MCC as necessary.
• Input of data and maintenance of the SAP-MIS and Contract Administration IT system and thereafter maintain the system.
• Organized Pre-Proposal meetings, Public opening of Bids and keeping records.
- Procurement Officer at Charles Kendall & Partners
- Procurement Analyst at Charles Kendall & Partners
- Supply Officer - Intern at National Development and Planning Commission
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Procurement Management - Procurement Management
- Higher National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply - Purchasing and Supply
- Procurement Officer at City of Raleigh
- Procurement and Contracts Manager at City of Melbourne
- Director of Purchasing, Warehousing, and Property Control at School Board of St. Lucie County
- Supervisor at School Board of Brevard County
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Organizational Management
Long Island Rail Road 3rd Track Project - $1.82B
● Negotiate contract prices and terms for work and change orders in the construction and installation of bridges, garages, stations and utilities.
● Create and maintain procurement database and generate customized reports.
● Adhere to the strict guidelines of the NYS DOT, AREMA and Nassau County.
● Adhere to the strict guidelines of New York State Executive Law Article 15A for Minority and Women Owned Businesses and Article 17-B for Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business.
- Procurement Officer at Halmar International
- Project Controls Manager at Skanska USA
- Superintendent at
- Field Engineer at
5 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Construction Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Responsible for accurate and efficient procurement of goods/services from domestic and foreign suppliers and projects funded by the Government of JAMAICA agencies for Ministry of Health. Prepare contracts and Request for Quotations for goods and services ( e.g food items, equipment, stationaries etc.) been procured for consumption by the Health Facilities and Hospitals within the Region of three parishes . Prepared purchase orders and ensure timely commencement of projects through liaison with the Projects Department and delivery of goods and services are disbursed to the correct facilities and department, invoices are received, verified and passed on to the Accounts Department. Discuss specifications and delivery schedules for goods/services to be procured from the relevant head officers and end user department to the cost centers according to budget program plans. Liaise with end user departments regarding availability of goods and costs. Managed the tender request for quotation and bidding processes for the acquisition of goods and services, in accordance to comply with the Government of JAMAICA (GOJ) procurement guidelines. Meeting with Board of Directors, Management and Department Heads to make final decisions based on reviews, evaluations, approvals of specifications, budget savings, quality and award bids of goods/services being procured. Prepares draft reports on outcome of evaluation sessions and discusses them with the relevant officers for presentation to GOJ procurement bodies as necessary. Assisted in the development of procurement work plan as directed by the Ministry of Health Coordination Unit. Liaise with the accounts department to ensure that suppliers are paid according to contract/purchase orders details and based credit terms agreement. Liaise with contractors and suppliers to follow up and ensure the timely execution of contracts. Attended tender opening meetings and verified authenticity of documents submitted by bidders. Established and maintained an efficient filing system. - Certification training in Government Procurement Guidelines (Jamaica) - Employee of the Month on several occasions
- Procurement Officer at North East Regional Health Authority (Ministry of Health)
- Customer Service Representative at Air Jamaica Holdings
- Personal Assistant/Supervisor at Woolmetco Limited
- Receptionist at Personnel Plus Limited
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
- Diploma - Business Administration
- High school certificate - Business
Purchase commodities, equipment and contractual services as needed by University departments. Review and modify contracts as required by University and State of Illinois. Negotiate data security terms, PCI terms, risk mitigation, accessibility compliance and other related contracting issues. Assure purchasing transactions are conducted properly under the Illinois Procurement Code, the Higher Education rules, and the University's policies and procedures. Maintain the integrity of the bidding/purchasing process. Conduct on and off campus communications in a professional manner representing the University and Department professionally. Aide in resolving problems and complaints between vendors and University Departments. Ensure a timely and accurate process flow for requisitions and purchase orders. Develop bid and solicitation documents that ensure the University procures the best products and solutions for its needs.
- Procurement Officer at Illinois State University
- Executive Assistant/PreConstruction Coordinator/Marketing Specialist at Felmley-Dickerson Co.
- Front of House and Training Manager at Ruby Tuesday
- Executive Assistant / Public Relations Coordinator at Dixie Management Group, Inc.
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Communication
- - English, Economics
3 month RAS-IRINGA Assistance of Procurement Management Unit 2 month 7. REFFERES
- Procurement Officer at GPSA-KIGOMA
- Dean Faculty of Business Administration at RUCU at Dr. Alex Ochumbo
- Head of Procurement Management Unit at RAS Iringa
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Procurement - Procurement
- Diploma in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate of Microcomputer
- Certificate of O
- Certificate of Primary
- Certificate of nursery
• Officer, Authority's Executive Staff;
• Executive oversight of all aspects of Authority's $600 million annual procurement budget including solicitation of all goods and services, construction, and architect and engineering services;
• Contracting Officer with signature authority of contracts of $500K and under;
• Final review of all contract actions over $500K;
• Oversight of DC Water Compliance Department, including management and revision of Authority's minority business plan;
• Supervision of Material Management Department;
• Oral presentation of contracts before the Board of Directors;
• Investigate and counsel on ethical issues confronting management;
• Represent Authority in bid protests and contract claim disputes;
• Executive oversight of Authority's Owner Controlled Insurance Program (ROCIP);
• Procured 4 MW solar project using Power Purchase Agreement delivery;
• Led seminars in clear writing and grammar for Authority employees.
- Chief Procurement Officer at District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority
- Principal Counsel at
- Corporate Accountability Officer at Fort Myer Construction Corporation
- Claims Counsel/Risk Manager at Fort Myer Construction Corporation
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Teaching Assistant
- Bachelor of Arts