As Contract Specialist: Performs related administrative functions from point of award through completion or termination of contracts. Prepares procurement request, solicitations for bids and awards. Administers various types of routine or conventional contracts, assists the Contract Officer and Contract Officers Representative on more complex activities which many include small projects contracts. As Procurement Technician: Process payments for contract invoices, delivery/task orders, janitorial services, reoccurring monthly invoices including utilities and office equipment and credit card purchases. Make office purchases such as business cards, office equipment and office supplies. Makes purchases against Blanket Purchase Agreements and existing base contracts. Reconciles bankcard statements, maintains paperwork and files related to financial transactions. Process timesheets for certification
As Contract Specialist: Performs related administrative functions from point of award through completion or termination of contracts. Prepares procurement request, solicitations for bids and awards. Administers various types of routine or conventional contracts, assists the Contract Officer and Contract Officers Representative on more complex activities which many include small projects contracts.
As Procurement Technician: Process payments for contract invoices, delivery/task orders, janitorial services, reoccurring monthly invoices including utilities and office equipment and credit card purchases. Make office purchases such as business cards, office equipment and office supplies. Makes purchases against Blanket Purchase Agreements and existing base contracts. Reconciles bankcard statements, maintains paperwork and files related to financial transactions. Process timesheets for certification
- Procurement Technician / Contract Specialist at General Service Administration (GSA)
- Procurement Technician at Department of Defense, Army
- Laboratory Program Assistant at United States Department of Energy
- Certified Pharmacy Technician, CPhT at United States Department of Energy
2 months at this Job
- - Credits
- - Pharmacy Technician Training
- - Psychology
- Associates - General Studies/Liberal Arts and Humanities
• Receive and review purchase requisitions by verifying information provided and determine the appropriate method of procurement.
• Issue, place, and process purchase orders; distribute copies and maintain files.
• Assist the Acquisition Team Leader in monitoring of requisitions for compliance of all laws of the City.
• Obtain price quotes from vendors.
• Assist in auditing agency purchasing documents for compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Assists in developing and conducting training classes related to the Agency Purchasing Manual for agency procurement officers.
• Assists in resolving internal and external problems and serve as a liaison between field offices and main office.
- Procurement Technician II at City of Augusta - Procurement Department
- Economic Support Specialist at GA Department of Family and Children Services
- 92Y Unit Supply Specialist at U.S. Army Reserves
- 92Y Unit Supply Specialist at U.S. Army Reserves
10 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Cosmetology
- High School Diploma
Current Grade: GS-7/10 Supervisor: Loren Sunell, 571-270-1625 As a procurement technician, I ensure quality operations support for a cradle to grave procurement office of approximately 30 contacting officers and specialists serving over 7,000 customers. My duties and experience are as follows: I provide Workload Management support to the Chiefs of Procurement Operations. I use Momentum daily to review unassigned FAR transaction requisitions, recommending the appropriate contracting officer /specialist (CS/CO) assignee based on warrant levels, current contract assignments and workload. I process simplified purchase actions including Imprest Funds actions from initiation through the Award, including obtaining quotes via Request for Quote, evaluating quotes submitted and making an award. I am responsible for ensuring that each action is in compliance with regulations set forth in Part 13 of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and awarded within the standard lead time assigned. I assist CS/CO's coordinate the award process. I provide market research verification and source selection support to CS/CO's. I update and perform searches on the Source One Master, a system that provides GSA Schedules and Contractor information via CD-Rom. These schedules are used to assist procurement officials with evaluation and awarding of simplified purchase actions. I provide award process quality checks. I ensure that each procurement obligation over $25,000 is captured in an Individual Contract Action Report, and included in the purchase order package. I verify that each order exceeding 25K contains the appropriate authorizations. I am also responsible for inputting information contained on the CD-409 into the Commerce Procurement Data System (CPDS). Each form is entered within seven (7) days in order to meet specified requirements. I am responsible for distributing all completed contract and purchase actions for Procurement Division Staff. I ensure that all electronic approvals have been applied and that electronic orders and modifications have been finalized before signature and distribution. I produce copies of purchase orders, delivery orders, contracts, modifications, and associated documentation, and distribute the copies to appropriate recipients depending on the type of action. I determine distribution recipients based on accounting codes and on the type of services or supplies being acquired. I perform status checks on electronic awards to ensure that all steps in the electronic award system were processed correctly and in the proper order. I support for Time and Attendance prepare T&A for employees on an electronic system (Micro computer). Maintain both electronic files and paper copies on all time cards and leave requests. Ensure that each employee has obtained the necessary approvals for overtime, comprehensive time and leave. Report any discrepancies regarding T&A to the appropriate supervisors; form leave audits to verify employees' leave accruals with the National Finance Center> Make a calendar of employees on leave an alternate work schedules for their supervisors. Notify employees of their "use or lose" balances of few months prior to year end. I support our Small Business Program. I am responsible for maintaining the TeamMate X Database system. Vendors submit a Capability Statement, which is inputted into the system to capture socio-economic business information providing procurement officials with market research information so that they have available sources of commodities and services. I also maintain paper files of capability statements and post to SharePoint for Program Offices to assist in their procurement planning and market research. I support Contract Closeout coordinating and tracking contracts, requesting closeout modifications based on financial certification. I perform contract and records management for the office and am the point of contact for our records management contractor ensuring compliance with the appropriate record management schedules. I maintain our contract library on SharePoint as well as our physical contract library. Other duties include: FOIA officer, vendor vetting, office requisitioner, office purchase card holder ordering agent, office supply manager, property custodian, and provide office IT support. I am responsible for physical audits maintaining database, tracking and safeguarding IT equipment critical for Office of Procurement operations. I am responsible for setting up various IT communications equipment and venues for meetings onsite and with teleworkers. I serve as a liaison for the Office of Procurement contact via video phone w/relay service to call and e-mail. This supports the hearing impaired community.
- Procurement Technician, Office of Procurement at United States Patent and Trademark Office
- at The Quality Advantage to Do
- Secretary of Commerce at Commendation (Army)
- Procurement Clerk at Department of Army
33 years at this Job
Purchasing from local vendors and other sources, obtain and evaluate written quotes, issue requests for quotes, evaluate new vendors and products, complete all phases of the requisition process, review of requisitions for accuracy, description of products, processing purchase orders, working with vendors, provide extensive purchasing and warehousing information to District staff and vendors via appointments, telephone calls and email correspondence, complete various data entry and record keeping, use of procurement cards, reconciling JP Morgan, Sam's, recording keeping for fuel cards
- Procurement Technician at Tulsa Technology Center
- Office Support Specialist at Tulsa Technology Center
- Finance Secretary/Encumbrance Clerk/Activity Fund Custodian at Indian Capital Technology Center
- ACD Secretary at Indian Capital Technology Center
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Finance Laws
- Responsible for the procurement of non-inventory supplies and services; other areas of responsibility entailed item maintenance and administration of company's Staples account. - Negotiated and established contractual agreements with the packaging and equipment services, along with non-inventory supply. - Entered all relevant company product identification number details as it pertains to marketing, sales, or operational parameters. Performed maintenance on item details and statuses. Worked with not only the marketing team, but also with our E-Commerce and outside retailer support teams. - Successfully managed invoice accounts with over 100 external vendors; developed a specific process to ensure timely deliveries and/or service completion for each vendor. - Created and managed purchase orders, based on purchase requisitions, from new vendor set up to invoicing.
- PROCUREMENT TECHNICIAN at LE CREUSET OF AMERICA
- CEM LEAD at LE CREUSET OF AMERICA
- CONSUMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE at LE CREUSET OF AMERICA
- FRONT DESK AGENT at PALMETTO DUNES OCEANFRONT RESORT
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BS - ACQUISITION AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- Procurement Technician at Department of the Navy - Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Administrative Assistant - Systems Support & Logistics at Navy - Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SSC Pacific)
- Shipping and Receiving at Arc Products - Volt Workforce Solutions
- Social Service Assistant (Intern) at Veterans Affairs San Diego Healthcare System
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• Provided supervisory oversight which includes mentoring, training, leadership, recognition, annual appraisals and disciplinary counseling.
• Monitored team performance and reported on metrics.
• Ensured proper on-boarding and initial orientation was completed in a thorough manner.
• Developed training plans and daily desk guides.
• Acted as a primary liaison to the Program Manager.
• Provided senior administrative support to all Procurement Technicians. Shared expertise on all administrative matters.
• Led impromptu projects and tasks assigned by the client as they arose.
• Served as a Procurement Technician for the T2017 East and Non Managed Care contracts where the dollar amounts of the contracts ranged from 9M to 27M.
• Entered contract documents, change orders, emails, Request for proposals (RFP), pricing-negotiation memorandum, and correspondence into an electronic data base (Documentum) and paper files.
• Provided administrative support for the T2017 East and Non Managed Care Contracting Divisions at Defense Health Agency (DHA) including word processing, filing and distribution of reports, data entry, meeting scheduling, agendas and special projects.
• Prepared and distributed government correspondence and contractual documents in accordance with Federal Government Procurement Policies and Directives.
• Participated in data base work groups, team meetings, and other meetings as required.
• Redacted and prepped contracts to be posted on the Freedom of Information Act website.
- Procurement Technician and Team Lead at Information Technology Solutions & Consulting LLC
- Demo Event Coordinator and Pre-Sales Lead Router at Keysight Technologies
- Western Sales Region Quoter at Keysight Technologies
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Serves as the Director of Contracting secretary by performing a variety of clerical and administrative duties. − Maintains Directors calendar of events, reminding them of all appointments and meetings. − Screen all visitors and telephone calls to determine the nature of the calls or business of visitors. Based on visitors or callers importance or position merits personal attention of the director and division chiefs. − Program common access cards using Access database for authorized personnel only. − Make necessary arrangements for travel, training, notifying organizations and officials to be visited, and submit travel vouchers and reports. − Set up and maintain office and personnel files, in accordance to file regulations. − Coordinate and control clerical and administrative work in the office, providing advice, training and guidance. − Provide administrative support by creating and amending various types of obligations, purchase requests, invoices, etc. − Responsible for the timeliness, accuracy and processing of requested personnel actions to include management and strengths reports and TDA. − Conducts research for information of regulatory or Directorate policies. − Acts as a liaison between organization and headquarters regarding timekeeping, travel card, and travel orders issues. − Monitor ATAAPs database to ensure all staff members have documented their timekeeping and attendance, concur and supervisors certify end of pay period. − Serve as the office liaison for all training to include Training Employees Development and ensure all personnel are in compliance. − Requisitions equipment and supplies for the office. Track and report service orders through the automated service order system and/or Government Purchase Card. − Provide purchasing/contracting support for supplies, services, and construction to installation and satellite activities; to perform planning, soliciting, execution and administrative of supplies, services and construction procurements to ensure that all statutory requirements are met. − Maintain detailed records for all on the spot and time off awards. − Receive requests from organizations within the Department of Defense (DOD), other government agencies, and contractors for information concerning programs and small business activities under the Directors control. − Arrange meetings, classes and conferences for the Director and other staff members, preparing data for presentations, such as videos and pictures. − Manage performance based awards and ensure all midpoint and annual appraisals have been put in DPMAP within 60 days of closing of appraisal cycle. − Use Microsoft office and other types of software to process and produce a wide range of documents, some which require complex formats, in support of the office automation functions.
- Procurement Technician at Department Of Defense
- Preventive Maintenance Clerk at Akima Global Services
- Senior Logistical Expert at United Stated Army
- Logistical Manager at United Stated Army
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Criminal Justice
- Diploma - Medical
- - Associate
at this Job
- Procurement Technician at Michigan State Police
- Operations Coordination Intern at Nolan Transportation Group
- Purchasing & Accounting Intern at Paxton Countertops
- Banquet Server at University Club of Michigan State University
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
- Associates of Arts - Business & Accounting