Supervisor: Laura Grey Phone: (406) 375-9812
As a Procurement Technician and administrative point of contact for the Office of Acquisitions for the federal government I have developed many of the skills to perform grant and agreement administration work. I work with highly technical information on a daily basis, using my superior organization skills, critical mind and time management to review, validate and track funds. Applicable Skills and Duties
• Maintained a highly organized work environment for efficiency and accuracy. and efficiently manage time.
• As needed, provided administrative guidance, advice and oversight to management and customers within the government agency.
• I have provided, obtained, or clarified facts which most often is highly technical information about products, machinery or contracts we are acquiring for the purpose f science. This includes strict adherence to following systems, process and procedures (PP) for completing work efficiently.
• Reviews statements of work and financial plans to determine appropriate course of action for purchases or contracts.
• Determines and differentiates between different types of purchase orders, acknowledges applicable regulations, timeframes and needed documentation for each. Ensures files are complete with supporting documentation needed to follow policy and established practices.
• I utilize a paperless filing system including federal agency's databases and spreadsheets to manage purchases and purchase contracts. For example, I track credits, payments, fund balances which supports highly technical scientific operations.
• I use the internet and our NIH and NIAD department websites for information needed, review internal circulars for the Office of Acquisitions.
• I research, find and propose alternative resources for property and product for laboratories based on cost, value and rate of purchase. This includes, reviewing data in our systems such as quotes and invoices against other records. My review of this information ensures accuracy and completeness and supports strict timelines essential for the continuation of science for NIH labs.
• I work daily with higher-grade professionals within the organization of NIH in different areas outside of my scope of work to understand the entirety of the purchasing process, the allocation of money, established practices, policy and procedure, and standard operation procedures of entities within and outside of our organization of NIH. For example, I listen and evaluate the needs of scientist, administrative officers and departments to accomplish procurement of needed resources.
• I have learned and followed regulations and established procedures and precedents for reviewing purchase files. I adhere to guidelines and have familiarized myself with basic laws governing acquisitions and procurement processes, such as the FAR and with applicable procedures.
• Followed purchases, from requests, through approval and until complete. Tracked payments and funds balance using an online paperless system. This tracks fund balance, payments, credits and other purchase related documentation.
• I am responsible for the administration of our electronic system to maintain records and review the records for higher grade professionals for accuracy. This includes, providing status and statistical information when needed to team members and end users for orders, purchase contracts and open contracts.
• Upon completion of projects, purchases and contract activities, I confirm the completion of work with vendors and interagency contacts within NIH. I complete file to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• On a daily basis, I create needed correspondence including, emails, memoranda, documents, or reports as needed in support of purchasing activities.
• I proactively maintain relationships that are important to my job functions. For example, this includes with management within the NIH organization and outside of the organization with vendors and contractors. This is accomplished by providing my management, co-workers and customers consistent, thorough performance. My efficiently and reliability ensures that operations continue seamlessly throughout the purchasing process and timelines are made.
• Displays advanced skill with computer office systems and software applications
- Procurement Technician at National Institute of Health, Office of Acquisitions
- Training Technician at Trapper Creek Job Corps, USFS
- Client Services Coordinator at State of Montana, DPPHS, Office of Public Assistance
- Production Management Consultant at San Diego Custom Tees
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
Procurement Technician/Purchasing Agent
Procurement Technician/Purchasing Agent
- Procurement Technician/Purchasing Agent at United States District Court
13 years at this Job
Procurement Technician for National Park Service. Reviewing invoices for accuracy and creating subsequent reports. Processing Purchase Requisitions for creating cooperative agreements and modifying task agreements. De-obligating funds and closing accounts. Administrative tracking of timelines, documentation, distributions, reviewing reports, customer and vendor complaints.
- Procurement Technician at Axseum, LLC
- Produce Department Specialist at Safeway, Inc
- Buyer/Purchasing Assistant at Controlled Products System Group
- Buyer at B&W Megtec
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Completed market research and reference checks.
➢ Conducted bid evaluations and Cost openings
➢ Created and prepared Agenda Items for CPO (Chief Procurement Officer) and BOC (Board of Commissioners) review and approval.
➢ Maintains accurate and correct data in automated purchasing and contracting systems.
➢ Processes correspondences reports and meeting minutes for solicitations and contracts and routes contracts via in-house tracking system for signature execution
➢ Attended outside user department needs meeting and page turn meetings to insure the success of projects.
➢ Maintain insurance renewals and updated in oracle.
➢ Processed Change Orders request and created Amendments for Annual Multiyear contracts and renewals.
- Procurement Technician at Dekalb County
- ICC Certified Permit Technician at Dekalb County
- Compliance and Occupational Health Specialist at Dekalb County
- Circuit Design Technician at Frontier Communication TekMark
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communications
- A.A.S - Business Management &Audio Engineering
421 Main st Leeds, MA 01053 United States 09/2010 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Series: 1106 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 7 Procurement Technician (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Filing of Contract files. Scanning and emailing Contracting documentation. Posting of fss and gsa solicitations .Completion of data values and updating of milestone plans corresponding to solicitations in Ecms. Vendor cleansing and vendor adding for station 631 and 689.Vendorization of businesses and Employees and processed thru to fiscal service. Various online classes with the DAU. Making copies of files. Modifications of documents in excel and Microsoft word and pdf format. Mild Market research. Invoice matching .EPLS look ups. Obligation/Payment History look ups in DMS or ipps. Ecms studying and training. Procurements under the micro purchase level. Closeout's as well. Administering contracts the equally as a contract specialist under the micro purchase level thru the lifecycle of the contract. Contracting Construction Team support in helping customers with Statements of work, Independent government cost estimates & Specifications and general Acquisition Planning assistance. Supervisor: Ronald Hirtle (603-624-4366) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Procurement Technician at The Department of Veteran Affairs
- Accounting Technician at The Department of Veteran Affairs
- Teller at The Department of Veteran Affairs
- LOGISTICS SPECIALIST 92A at Massachusetts National guard
9 years at this Job
- - Computer Networking Technology
Salary: $18.88 Roudebush VA Medical Center Hours Per Week: 40 Prosthetics Department 02/19 - Present Procurement Technician Current member of the Prosthetics and Sensory Aids Service (PSAS) and attached to the Logistics Department located at the Roudebush VAMC in Indianapolis, IN. This position reviews a large number of complex prosthetic consults for a wide variety of Prosthetic/Orthotics/Surgical Devices, medical supplies and durable medical equipment prior to purchasing. Advise physicians and other professional staff as to the availability, selection and acquisitions of Prosthetic devices or services and furnished information concerning new developments in Prosthetic field. Maintains liaison with vendors, medical center professionals and staff to ensure timely acquisitions and provision of item or service to the Veterans. Practice cost containment through purchasing, maintenance of current catalogs, brochures and Vendor files to ensure ability to advise staff of available items of lesser costs to achieve intended rehab goal. Primary duties are handling applications and prescriptions for Prosthetic devices. Ensures legal requirements of eligibility and entitlement to prosthetics devices are met. Carries out legal requirements related to eligibility and entitlement to Prosthetic devices making final determination to such services. Ensure proper prosthetic devices are issued while maintaining Delegation of Authority for all purchases under 10K threshold and all Prosthetic implant procurements. Orders not qualified to complete and over 10K limit are processed through FORCE and contracting. Duties improves quality of work completed by Prosthetic purchasing unit. Completion of consults, checking patient eligibility, Purchase Orders, Stock Issue and other varieties of task are made manually or through use of DHCP (Decentralized Hospital Computer Program), CPRS (Computerized Patient Records System), and APAT (Advanced Prosthetics Acquisition Tool). Prior experience and services of former Supply Technician/Purchasing Agent positions are still utilized to complete the mission of Patient Care at the VAMC. *Demonstrates integrity *Demonstrates good judgement and time management skills *Demonstrates strong communication skills *Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills *Supported to high-performing teams *Contributed to high-performing teams
- Procurement Technician at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Supply Technician at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Purchasing Agent at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Quality Assurance / Auditor at CoWorx Staffing
7 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Sciences - Health Care Specialist
- High School Diploma
Current Grade: GS-7/10 Supervisor: Loren Sunell, 571-270-1625 As a procurement technician, I ensure quality operations support for a cradle to grave procurement office of approximately 30 contacting officers and specialists serving over 7,000 customers. My duties and experience are as follows: I provide Workload Management support to the Chiefs of Procurement Operations. I use Momentum daily to review unassigned FAR transaction requisitions, recommending the appropriate contracting officer /specialist (CS/CO) assignee based on warrant levels, current contract assignments and workload. I process simplified purchase actions including Imprest Funds actions from initiation through the Award, including obtaining quotes via Request for Quote, evaluating quotes submitted and making an award. I am responsible for ensuring that each action is in compliance with regulations set forth in Part 13 of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and awarded within the standard lead time assigned. I assist CS/CO's coordinate the award process. I provide market research verification and source selection support to CS/CO's. I update and perform searches on the Source One Master, a system that provides GSA Schedules and Contractor information via CD-Rom. These schedules are used to assist procurement officials with evaluation and awarding of simplified purchase actions. I provide award process quality checks. I ensure that each procurement obligation over $25,000 is captured in an Individual Contract Action Report, and included in the purchase order package. I verify that each order exceeding 25K contains the appropriate authorizations. I am also responsible for inputting information contained on the CD-409 into the Commerce Procurement Data System (CPDS). Each form is entered within seven (7) days in order to meet specified requirements. I am responsible for distributing all completed contract and purchase actions for Procurement Division Staff. I ensure that all electronic approvals have been applied and that electronic orders and modifications have been finalized before signature and distribution. I produce copies of purchase orders, delivery orders, contracts, modifications, and associated documentation, and distribute the copies to appropriate recipients depending on the type of action. I determine distribution recipients based on accounting codes and on the type of services or supplies being acquired. I perform status checks on electronic awards to ensure that all steps in the electronic award system were processed correctly and in the proper order. I support for Time and Attendance prepare T&A for employees on an electronic system (Micro computer). Maintain both electronic files and paper copies on all time cards and leave requests. Ensure that each employee has obtained the necessary approvals for overtime, comprehensive time and leave. Report any discrepancies regarding T&A to the appropriate supervisors; form leave audits to verify employees' leave accruals with the National Finance Center> Make a calendar of employees on leave an alternate work schedules for their supervisors. Notify employees of their "use or lose" balances of few months prior to year end. I support our Small Business Program. I am responsible for maintaining the TeamMate X Database system. Vendors submit a Capability Statement, which is inputted into the system to capture socio-economic business information providing procurement officials with market research information so that they have available sources of commodities and services. I also maintain paper files of capability statements and post to SharePoint for Program Offices to assist in their procurement planning and market research. I support Contract Closeout coordinating and tracking contracts, requesting closeout modifications based on financial certification. I perform contract and records management for the office and am the point of contact for our records management contractor ensuring compliance with the appropriate record management schedules. I maintain our contract library on SharePoint as well as our physical contract library. Other duties include: FOIA officer, vendor vetting, office requisitioner, office purchase card holder ordering agent, office supply manager, property custodian, and provide office IT support. I am responsible for physical audits maintaining database, tracking and safeguarding IT equipment critical for Office of Procurement operations. I am responsible for setting up various IT communications equipment and venues for meetings onsite and with teleworkers. I serve as a liaison for the Office of Procurement contact via video phone w/relay service to call and e-mail. This supports the hearing impaired community.
- Procurement Technician, Office of Procurement at United States Patent and Trademark Office
- at The Quality Advantage to Do
- Secretary of Commerce at Commendation (Army)
- Procurement Clerk at Department of Army
33 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Correct contacts, Input 1797
• Manage rejecting receiving reports on the CMO Reject Spreadsheet until actions are fully resolved.
• Pull Report Reveal Report (contract document backlog list) on a daily basis and save Reveal Report in PDF format with each contract mod assigned to the direct input. .
• Log ODO Contract Modification and ACO Contract/Modification on the UNMC700e.
• Anticipates problems. develops integrates. and implements/recommends solution to diverse, complex problems across multiple areas and disciplines.
• Provides technical support to team members and assigned customer.
• Maintains contact with customer and contractor representatives under established contracts.
• Resolves difficulties related to scheduling deliveries, availability of goods and meeting terms of purchase agreements.
• Establishes maintains and utilizes databases developed by the team to assure suspense dates are met.
• Discusses changes in contract terms when they do not involve price changes or have all impact on the overall contractual package.
• Provides recommendation to the Administrative Contracting Officer (ACO), contract administrators and management with regard to significant procurement matters.
- Procurement Technician at Department of Defense
- Caregiver at Home Instead Senior Care
- Management Assistant at Department of Labor
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied Science , Criminal Justice Techology
- - Criminal l Justice - Victim Assist.
• Uphold accurate and correct data in automated purchasing and contracting systems, update official vendor information, buyer profiles, payment terms, review and analyze system reports, investigate and resolve contractual, vendor/subcontractor discrepancies.
• Process and produce purchasing proposals, SOW's - Statement of Work, bid openings, source suppliers, Sole Sources, RFQ's, RFP's, ITB's and Cooperative agreements resulting in the lowest, responsive and responsible bidder.
• Evaluate and process purchase requisitions, create and update purchase orders for user departments, eradicating duplicate submissions resulting in decreased purchasing costs.
• Initiate, negotiate and execute ITAs Individual Training Agreements for various user departments within DeKalb County.
• Assess invoice discrepancies and submit to appropriate departments for reconciliation, process correspondence, compile departmental reports and meeting minutes for solicitations, secure and manage contracts for goods and services.
• Ensure contract compliance and Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE) contract participation, prepare final justification and recommendation for contract award, approvals and emergencies, route contracts to execution, initiate vendor contract renewals.
• Perform market research, reference checks, process ORR's Open Record Requests, work on special projects and order supplies.
- Procurement Technician at DeKalb County
- Procurement Assistant at City of Atlanta
- Customer Service Rep at CONVERGENT
- Customer Service Rep at TeleTech
5 months at this Job
- - Business Management
• Perform buying duties when necessary.
• Review requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
• Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
• Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
• Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
• Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
• Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
• Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
• Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
• Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
• Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications.
• Compare suppliers' bills with bids and purchase orders in order to verify accuracy.
• Approve bills for payment.
• Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and metadata.
• Operate data capture technology to import digitized documents into document management system.
• Analyze, interpret, or disseminate system performance data.
• Assist in determining document management policies to facilitate efficient, legal, and secure access to electronic content.
• Assist in the development of document or content classification taxonomies to facilitate information capture, search, and retrieval.
• Conduct needs assessments to identify document management requirements of departments or end users.
• Exercise security surveillance over document processing, reproduction, distribution, storage, or archiving.
• Implement scanning or other automated data entry procedures, using imaging devices and document imaging software.
• Prepare support documentation and training materials for end users of document management systems.
• Propose recommendations for improving content management system capabilities.
• Retrieve electronic assets from repository for distribution to users, collecting and returning to repository, if necessary.
• Search electronic sources, such as databases or repositories, or manual sources for information.
• Monitor regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
- Procurement Technician at NATIONAL ARCHIVES & RECORDS ADMINISTRATION
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Business Management Business Accounting