· Product Analyst for Swing Shift supporting APAC region for Delivery Products (Delivery, DPA,Targeting and Reach & Frequency). · Analyze backend data and spending trends of ads to prevent delivery issues · Provide high-level support to the sales team for advertising bugs in client products · Utilize SQL & SCUBA to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Product Analyst at Accenture
7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
• Worked with product managers and leadership to define the product analyst role anddetermined responsibility to run reports and create measures
• Liaised with external vendors to facilitate project completion.
• Developed use cases and root cause analyses of data for recommendations and productdevelopment.
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
• Generated customized reports in response to business requests
• Collaborated closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a 100% project completion
- Product Analyst at Batteries Plus Bulbs
- Caterer at catering 20/20
- Food Server at Cambridge Cafeteria
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
- Certificate - Entrepreneurship
• Helped build and own periodic reporting for Wix's ADI product.
• Used information to help guide decisions for technical and non technical management teams.
• Collected and sorted qualitative data using Jira, Tableau, Excel and SQL.
• Collaborated cross-functionally to address product issues and root causes.
• Designed systems to test new developer tools for department heads. promoted from CSR to product specialist, then product analyst
- Product Analyst at Wix.com, Inc.
- Producer/Evangelist at AltspaceVR
- Marketing Manager at Pizzigati Prize
- Customer Support Representative at Liftopia
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
I transitioned from contractor to full-time employee as a Product Analyst for Parallon’s Business Performance Group’s Integration & Architecture team. The focus of this group is Revenue Cycle Management for healthcare information systems. · Managed the Development/Operations backlog of work for the Operational Support team (onshore and offshore) · Created various documentation for projects, including requirements, technical Visio diagrams, PPT presentations for PARC & budget requests · Designed and managed technical aspects of Outbound Integrity, a process which ensures outbound interfaces are documented, tested, and approved through a SharePoint checklist and workflow created with SharePoint Designer
- Product Analyst at Parallon
- Technical Writer at Parallon Business Solutions
- Server at Darden Restaurants
- Technical Writer - Intern at Trane Air Solutions
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - English
BannockBurn, IL * Responsible for day-to-day Operational Support for Donlen telematics programs. * Manage weekly customer calls and provide feedback on reports and data. * Interface with business development to assist with product demonstrations and training. * Develop practice strategies and share Cross customer base of Donlen telematics programs. * Strong problem solving skills. * Up to 10% travel to visit current customers and prospective customers. * Audit and maintain signed Memorandum of understanding database. * Support telematics and GPS product manager.
- Support telematics and GPS product manager at Telematics Product Analyst @ Donlen Inc
4 years, 5 months at this Job
Results-focused, personal lines insurance Senior Product Analyst with successful background in product management; claims leadership; talent acquisition; training; staff development; subrogation; process analysis & improvement; public speaking; data analysis; SQL & excel proficiency; and operations oversight. REPUBLIC GROUP INSURANCE Senior Product Analyst 2018-Current Gathered, consolidated, and disseminated competitive and experience data for use in the rate revision process. Summarized reports and actionable data to senior leadership for personal lines auto lines of business as well as homeowners, dwelling fire, renters, condo, and umbrella. Coordinated with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate profit, competitiveness, and production.
- Senior Product Analyst at REPUBLIC GROUP INSURANCE
- Product Analyst at HALLMARK INSURANCE PERSONAL LINES
1 year at this Job
- Master - Claims Adjuster
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing - Kappa Sigma Fraternity
Growth Strategy Product Analyst Intern, DiDi (China’s Uber)
• Analyzed 20 million records of transactional and behavioral data with Python and Hive SQL
• Performed cohort analysis to identify key opportunities for growth by analyzing customer
• lifecycle, product line, promotion etc.
• Devised data-driven product marketing strategy and delivered presentations to stakeholders
• Evaluated and improved solution performance by A/B testing, and finally reactivated 60k users and reduced the customer acquisition cost by 60%+
• Developed Minimal Viable Product (MVP) through rapid prototyping to test feasibility of
• innovative monetization strategy of product traffic User Acquisition
• Built MVP to test feasibility of sharing advertisement cost with local business
• Coordinated developing process of R&D team in agile product development environment Run Ad Campaigns on demand-side platform (DSP) to increase conversion rate of MVP
• Formulated data visualization and interactive reporting dashboards with Tableau
- Product Analyst Intern at DiDi
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Applied Data Science
• Monitor Google Analytics to track client adoption of new platform through soft releases
• Manage internal team testing new product and submit bugs found during testing to Jira
• Collaborate with developers to ensure acceptance criteria is met for features and improvements
• Conduct feedback sessions on beta product through calls and emails and present findings to leadership
• Analyze massive and highly complex data sets, performing ad-hoc analysis and data manipulation and present findings to leadership
• Write Gherkins for automated testing of product functionality
• Create new product content for Customer Care, Product Marketing, and a new Self-Service portal
• Deliver quarterly data requests to external clients
• Build market data reports for internal and external clients
- Product Analyst at CareerBuilder
- Marketing Intern at Ulta Research Services, LLC
- Founder at MyQuickTix.com
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
Front End Sales Support, End to End Network Product SME)
• Lead products from ideation, through development, commercialization, growth and maturity, to retirement.
• Assist Sales and retention business units in developing more complex products that address customer needs and meets company profitability and operational requirements.
• Provide leadership and consulting services to internal areas in defining product and scope including benefits, services, pricing targets, platform and vendor relationships, and providing product expertise and advocacy in delivering presentations to internal and external clients.
• Ensured successful launch of new organizational business processes to streamline product releases, saving more than 500 hours
- Product Analyst at BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF ILLINOIS
- Implementation Consultant at BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF ILLINOIS
- WESTREC MGMT at CHICAGO PARK DISTRICT
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor - Sustainability
• Develop reporting to track and analyze past and present promotions, present key insights to management and executives so that SAFE Credit Union can stay competitive with other financial institutions with product offerings. Leverage key findings, report on product results, and make recommendations. Assist in the development of card payment products and services, marketing promotions to increase the penetration of the card products within SAFE's membership as well as the usage of all products.
• Provide insights on existing and historical data in order to drive new card programs, promotions, and credit card rewards structure and planning for both consumer and business members. Demonstrate an ongoing awareness of competitive strategies, knowledge of their product offering, and pricing patterns.
• Build and maintain ongoing relationships with internal channels such as Compliance, Marketing, Finance, and IT Systems alongside outsider vendors and payment processors (Visa, FIS, CO-OP) to ensure a successful credit card program and to continue enhancing insights. Help ensure SAFE's card programs comply with all State and Federal regulations.
- Product Analyst at SAFE Credit Union
- Associate Product Manager at Quidel LLC
- Sales & Marketing Assistant at Quidel LLC
- Marketing Assistant at Unison Hardware LLC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English