· Product Analyst for Swing Shift supporting APAC region for Delivery Products (Delivery, DPA,Targeting and Reach & Frequency). · Analyze backend data and spending trends of ads to prevent delivery issues · Provide high-level support to the sales team for advertising bugs in client products · Utilize SQL & SCUBA to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
· Product Analyst for Swing Shift supporting APAC region for Delivery Products (Delivery, DPA,Targeting and Reach & Frequency).
· Analyze backend data and spending trends of ads to prevent delivery issues
· Provide high-level support to the sales team for advertising bugs in client products
· Utilize SQL & SCUBA to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Product Analyst at Accenture
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Product Analyst in Configuration Department who must analyze complex problems, derive options and solutions and present in an understandable manner to business users, developers, testers and other product analysts at multiple levels. Act as a liaison with technology and business unit subject matter experts in support of agilon health's administrative platform. Work collaboratively with EDI team to validate data loads and transfers, work with appropriate units to resolve errors. Working with the contract Negotiator, providing support for routine document preparation, file management, timely and accurate loading of contracts and contract terms into various databases.
- Product Analyst at agilon health
- Grievance and Appeals Resolution Specialist at CalOptima
- CSCO Senior Data Analyst at UNITEDHEALTH GROUP
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Kinesiology
• Responsible for large strategic customers in the Consumer Products division worth greater than $100 million annually
• Work with the Executive Leadership Team to assist with meeting company wide strategic goals
• Develop a strong working relationship with Engineering, Production Planning, Sales, and Market Research
• Maintain and ensure the accuracy of proprietary cost accounting system used for daily and long-term business decisions
• Manage product lines proactively including product costing, pricing strategies, product line mix, sales forecasting, and quality control
• Promoted from Pricing Analyst to Product Analyst which increased level of responsibility and autonomy
• Manage new product development projects from concept through introduction
• Assist with interviewing potential new employees and department interns
• Assist with mentoring and training new employees and department interns
- Product Analyst at Dart Container
- D-16 Project Team Specialist at Best Buy
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- Associates of Arts
• Primary product analyst for Vector robot (launched in a Kickstarter campaign in August)
• Provide data and insights to product managers, engineers, project managers, and consumer insights team
• Write and execute SQL scripts to analyze Vector usage trends
• Create Tableau and Mode Analytics dashboards for use across the organization
• Use R to do statistical analysis and produce visualizations for deeper insights
• Work with software engineers to implement data extraction and verification
- Product Analyst at Anki Robotics
- Sales Insights Analyst at Google
- Senior Data Analyst at Adara Inc
- Data Analyst at Kixeye
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics (Minors in Statistics and Political Science)
In 2017, I started working as a Product Analyst for a Chassis Maintenance & Repair product that was designed and built for a single organization with proprietary requirements. Initially the job involved building a web-based user interface for the existing product and upgrading the core product to make it more maintainable and easier to enhance. Subsequently we re-architected and enhanced the product to enable us to sell the product to other organizations. We have continued to develop this product to enable us to convert customers from a similar product owned by Blume. I was promoted to Product Manager in Jan 2019, for the larger Asset Life Cycle Management suite of product, which includes an intermodal Asset Management product that Blume runs as a service to railroads. My responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain the product roadmap
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop a cohesive product strategy that informs the roadmap.
• Research competitor products and industry standards, to determine competitive direction and adjust plans appropriately.
• Gather and document high-level requirements from internal stakeholders, customers, and prospects.
• Ensure that meaningful user stories are developed, and engineers use those stories to design high-quality technical solutions.
• Review product enhancements and provide regular feedback to developers.
• Groom product backlog and participate in Sprint planning sessions.
• Consult with the sales team to ensure that they understand how our product maps with our prospects' needs.
• Collaborate with the sales & marketing teams to help them develop marketing materials and product demonstrations.
• Work with the professional services group to help them develop implementation plans and training materials.
• Demonstrate progress to customers, and elicit customer feedback
In 2017, I started working as a Product Analyst for a Chassis Maintenance & Repair product that was designed and built for a single organization with proprietary requirements. Initially the job involved building a web-based user interface for the existing product and upgrading the core product to make it more maintainable and easier to enhance. Subsequently we re-architected and enhanced the product to enable us to sell the product to other organizations. We have continued to develop this product to enable us to convert customers from a similar product owned by Blume.
I was promoted to Product Manager in Jan 2019, for the larger Asset Life Cycle Management suite of product, which includes an intermodal Asset Management product that Blume runs as a service to railroads. My responsibilities include:
- Product Manager/Product Analyst at Blume Global
- BI Analyst/Developer at Blume Glogal (was REZ-1)
- Student at Walden University
- Instructional assistant and substitute teacher at Belmont Public Schools
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- MS - Health Informatics
- BS - Computer Science and Psychology
• This position has required providing excellent customer service daily, it is my goal that each interaction with a customer is a positive and memorable experience. This position has also required extension cash handling, familiarity with FIS and IBS, following bank Policy and Procedures, and constantly being up to date with current products offered by the bank.
• The Product Analyst Position has required primarily data entry and customer service. In this position I regularly use Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Access. In this position I troubleshoot any problems customers may have and walk them through their online banking set ups and transactions.
- TELLER & PRODUCT ANALYST at UNITED BANK
- C-FILE REVIEWER at JAN DILS
- COUNTER MANAGER at ELDER BEERMAN
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN at K-MART
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Work with business stakeholders, project managers, developers, QA, technical team (Enterprise and product team) on escalation support as well as various project efforts - Serve in a Lead role. ◦ Lawson/Infor ERP HR Systems - Consulting Level Product Analyst April 2014 * Consulting/principal analyst dedicated to HCA Community Relations business unit for al lT&S needs ( HCA Hope Fund, Year round Volunteer/Giving - Caring for the Community)
• Lead analyst supporting 4 SaaS vendors utilized by the program.
• Vendor relationship/management.
• IT&S Contracting/budget renewal support -
• Day to day operations/product/project support.
• Principal analyst to support Lawson HR team -added to special projects as needed ( Kronos Alerts acquisition support, GHR project Defect management Lead, .etc.) * Proficient contract analyst working with internal and external SaaS vendor entities and internal departments/processes for contract execution. ◦ ISAM Information Security Program Analyst- Consulting Level January 2013 * ISAM = Information Systems Access/Identity Account Management (Security and Privacy) * Establish and Facilitate Meaningful USE ISAM deliverables * Establish and Facilitate Company-wide Project ISAM deliverables * ISAM Program Lead - Program to enforce Account Management/ User Access control standards for all HCA applications - Review/Enforce HCA and Industry standards (i.e. HIPPA, SOX, PCI, .et al) * Work with Identity Management and Active Directly team members on User Provisioning management * CISSP certification process started. ◦ Lawson ERP Financials - Consulting Level Product Analyst April 2012 * Lead Product Analyst resource for a new implementation of Lawson Financials to Parallon Business units. * Established custom billing processes working with Parallon business units and the Lawson financials development team. * Proficient contract analyst working with internal and external SaaS, PaaS vendor entities and internal departments and processes for contract execution. ◦ McKesson Horizon Patient Folder -Senior Product Analyst 2010-2012 * 3rd Tier Product Analyst Support, Release/Change Management, and Implementation Support * New Acquisition and Divestiture Support Analyst (established HPF business process, implementation planning/GoLives.) * Established Initial/1st HPF Product Enterprise Change Management process to align/support HCA SM&D Enterprise Change Management process/controls. * Special HPF Projects Analyst -2011 Computer Assisted Coding Project. * Vendor Selection process (RFP) * HCA Enterprise Project Management ITLC and SPC Project deliverable experience. ◦ HCAPS (HCA Physician Services) - Senior Product Analyst 2008-2010 * HCAPS Physician Recruitment Product Analyst. * Physician Recruiting RLMobile implementation and rollout * Lead analyst for LEAN/Agile Proof Of Concept project for Rewrite effort of Physician Practice Startup Web application
• Agile/Scrum practices were utilized with a dedicated team of developers and QA participants. (I participated as Product Owner role)
• Daily Scrum, Requirements in User Story format, worked with Scrum Master and development team in planning and estimating work for Monthly Sprints,
• Participated in monthly Sprint planning, Sprint retrospectives, User Story estimation to prioritize and identify work for the Sprint.
• Participated in Roadmap planning (identifying and estimating features, functionality to be delivered in each monthly Sprint) * eCW PPMS Data migration project analyst. * Assisted QA and overall project team with defect management analyst efforts - during initial testing phase, prior to property rollout, working with eCW vendor on the Physician Services enterprise rollout of eCW PPMS. * HCA Star Award recognition from Noel Williams in 2009 for 1st eCW Pilot. * Lead Analyst for HCAPS A/R and A/P business units.
- Consulting Product Analyst at HCA, Inc
- Senior Business Applications Analyst at NCR, Inc
- Senior Systems Analyst at Harrah's Entertainment, Inc
- Business Analyst (Contractor) at MCI WorldCom Inc
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Organizational Management
Senior Business Analyst * Recognized as a go-to-guy expert in Front and Middle Office areas in Summit. Summit is a trading system that is used by 100+ banks around the world. * Senior Business/Product Analyst: Capital Markets, Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Equities, Front-Office, Treasury and Trading. * Key contributor and knowledgeable resource in the design and specifications that convert whole systems into the new multi-curve (OIS) pricing paradigm, encompassing IR curve bootstrapping methods, pricing and hedging of interest rate derivatives. * Worked on large scale project for a top tier investment bank's Latin American trading business. * Worked in many successful FX, FX options, Equities, Interest Rate Derivatives, Risk Management enhancements and integration projects. From creating a detailed business and gap analysis, designing solutions, monitoring project progress, designing unit and integration test cases, handover and delivery documentation. * Working closely with business clients to develop an understanding of business processes and requirements; foster and maintain positive and long-term professional relationships * In-house knowledge transfer and training of internal stakeholders. Lead many successful customer demonstrations and training sessions.
- Senior Product Analyst at FINASTRA
- Senior Product Developer (Summit Core Product Developer) at MISYS BANKING SYSTEM
- Senior Software Engineer at ASPENTECH
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Financial Engineering
- M.S. - Computer Science
CONTENT PIPELINE MANAGER I laid the foundation for a content pipeline management system. AI PRODUCT ANALYST Responsible for moving an AI model and training interface to MVP state.
CONTENT PIPELINE MANAGER
I laid the foundation for a content pipeline management system.
AI PRODUCT ANALYST
Responsible for moving an AI model and training interface to MVP state.
- Product Analyst & Content Manager (Contract) at Directly
- Private English Tutor at Self-Exmployed
- Marketing and Sales Manager at WriteLab [Acquired by Chegg, Inc.]
- Adjunct English Instructor at Diablo Valley College
4 months at this Job
- Master's - MFA: English & Creative Writing
- Bachelor's - English w/ History Minor
• My current role includes configuration, Build & maintenance of the Self booking tool which helps in booking the ticket.
• Basic understanding of Ticketing Portal.
• Accountable for understanding business requirements and then implement the changes required into the application.
• Identify the issues when faced by the clients and analyze the issue. Communicates the same with the clients and provide the solutions according to the workflow and make the necessary changes in the software.
• Process & Product trainer: Giving training to our new client for he self-booking tool.
• Manual product/Module Testing.
• UAT executive: last phase of the software testing process, if error occurred coordinate with the developer.
• Google Analytics/CleverTap.
• Basic product trainer.
• Ticketing product basic trainer.
• Database trainer.
- Product Analyst at Akbar Travels Online
- Counter Executive at Akbar Travels Online
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - computer science
- HSC in PCBM - PCBM