PRODUCT COORDINATOR Nike Style Guide Fall 2019 Nike Style Guide Winter 2019 Nike Style Guide Spring 2019 In my capacity as product coordinator for the 2019 seasonal Nike Style Guides I was tasked with:
• Obtaining, taking inventory, organizing, preparing and ensuring delivery of more than 10,000+ items to be photographed for various global marketing campaigns.
• Provide stylists and photographers with the correct products for each days shoot.
• Maximize daily and overall efficiency by knowing shooting schedules and product locations.
• Ensuring products adhered to various and strict regional marketing regulations.
Nike Style Guide Fall 2019
Nike Style Guide Winter 2019
Nike Style Guide Spring 2019
In my capacity as product coordinator for the 2019 seasonal Nike Style Guides I was tasked with:
- PRODUCT COORDINATOR at Freelance/Self employed
- Production Administrative Assistant at Hurley Short Spring
- CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER at Country Cat Inc
- Styling Assistant at Pro Unlimited
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Public Relations
9200 S. Western Ave.Evergreen Park, IL, 60805;(708)499-8100 ext: 634 Supervisor: Erica Torres; General Merchandise.Pricing. Ad Product Coordinator. Job Description: Collect carts;clean parking lots, clean restrooms;Help customers;run airings, count and order more Product, Stock shelves, Handle Backstock, Forklift Trained.
- Ad Product Coordinator at Meijers
- Utility Worker at Meijers
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- A multiple listing service is a database service for real estate professionals that comprises a digital marketing environment for the goal of establishing offers of compensation and disseminate real estate information. - Chief product change manager for our core database, Matrix, a front-end and backend solution with coordination of internal requests from the five key company departments and external request from 55,000 customers. - Product coordination for 26 ancillary product offerings. - Manage the development and implementation of new products and major product enhancements - Data analysis, research and presentation for a 50 % reduction in front-end displays maintained by the Sr. Product Coordinator for Matrix database. - Author for internal KPI to reduce change request cycle time for stakeholder requests for change from 12-months to 4-months maximum. - Research and development of internal problem statements and orchestration of resolutions to reduce the Admin and Compliance departmental workloads by 60%. - Manage, prioritize, and work with the Project/Development/QA teams on New Development and Production Support - Participation as a QA team member for all product changes - Prioritize, communicate, and execute product development, enhancement, and maintenance roadmaps - Independently manage the creation and evolution of product change materials. Create effective briefs to Senior management (presentations, data analysis, vendor recommendations)
- Sr. Product Coordinator at My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist at Leesburg Regional Medical Center
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business
- BS - Networking and Programming
Driver: * Deliver products to patients homes in a safe and efficient manner. * Answer any questions about products. Consultant: * Pack out products in the morning and put away products at night. * Educate patients about medical cannabis laws, procedures, and products. * Collect payment and make change for transactions. Product Coordinator: * Promoted to product coordinator in May 2018. * Ensure that the sales floor is stocked. * Put together delivery orders. * Contact patients and set them up for delivery. * Process damaged products. * Manage incoming and outgoing inventory. * Manage breaks for consultants and security guards. * Help to educate patient consultants about incoming products.
* Deliver products to patients homes in a safe and efficient manner.
* Answer any questions about products.
* Pack out products in the morning and put away products at night.
* Educate patients about medical cannabis laws, procedures, and products.
* Collect payment and make change for transactions.
* Promoted to product coordinator in May 2018.
* Ensure that the sales floor is stocked.
* Put together delivery orders.
* Contact patients and set them up for delivery.
* Process damaged products.
* Manage incoming and outgoing inventory.
* Manage breaks for consultants and security guards.
* Help to educate patient consultants about incoming products.
- Driver/ Consultant/ Product Coordinator at Trulieve
- Team Member/Sales Associate at Sam's Club
- Cook/ Cashier/ Assistant Manager at Zaxby's
- Delivery Driver at Papa John's
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
- Honors High School Diploma
with prior administrative experience. Comfortable in high-paced and intense situations that require quick critical thinking and swift deliberate solution-oriented actions. Seeking position with the appropriate levels of responsibility and potential for growth. Purchasing Product Coordinator 2016 - 2019 Ravago Americas, Maitland, FL AMCO Polymers
• Purchase and sales order entry to suppliers
• Ensure shipments delivered daily to warehouses
• Creating inventory transfers by rail cars, bulk trucks, and truck loads
• Work with suppliers directly to ensure on time deliveries and customer service
• Receiving inventory in warehouses and assuring correct quantities
• Proving specifics shipping instructions for packaging plastic resin
• Creating the forecast and keeping inventory levels
with prior administrative experience. Comfortable in high-paced and intense situations that require quick critical thinking and swift deliberate solution-oriented actions. Seeking position with the appropriate levels of responsibility and potential for growth.
Purchasing Product Coordinator 2016 - 2019
Ravago Americas, Maitland, FL
- Purchasing Product Coordinator at Ravago Americas LLC
- Administrative Assistant Manager at Quality Discounts Furniture
- Litigation Assistant at Alaska Law Office
- Ammunition Stock Control Specialist at US Army
3 years at this Job
• Proficient in leading a team of Patient Consultants through daily operations, while also facilitating the store's basic operating needs.
• Vast cannabis knowledge used to accurately assist patients in their purchases as well as my peers in polishing their knowledge of Trulieve products.
• Nominated and promoted to Product Coordinator within 6 months of employment at Trulieve Tampa.
• Store key holder for at least 12 months with practiced knowledge of store Opening, Closing and Security procedures.
• Ability to balance and prioritize employees and patients in the same space, combined with crafted customer service, communication and critical thinking skills.
• Extensive experience with MJ Freeway, MJ Platform and Viridian Edge POS system's.
- Product Coordinator at Trulieve
- Customer Experience Specialist at Tesla
- Sales - Watch Specialist at Dillard's, Inc.
- Customer Relations Representative/Marketing at CCM Graphics
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Create new products within Administration 123 Create Pricing Matrix and Vendor Cost imports Perform Q/A on products to ensure informational accuracy Update and edit products Perform Product Rollovers Create Member Product Imports Create Member Product Mapping Troubleshoot problems/issues within Administration 123 Write SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) Cross-trained in Commissions Weekly New Business Commissions report/statements Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Pivot Tables, PowerPoint, and Outlook Create training PowerPoints
- Product Coordinator at Lindsey Healthcare Holdings Inc
- Technical Operations Analyst at Lindsey Healthcare Holdings Inc
- Member Services Representative at Agentra HealthCare Solutions/Lindsey
- Quality Control Team Lead/Phlebotomist at Intire Health
7 months at this Job
- - Surgical Technology
- - venipuncture, capillary, syringe, and butterfly methods
- - Biology
I was responsible for the ordering and evaluation of bulk flowers, concentrates, edibles and topical cannabis products for two dispensaries in Sonoma County until a merger with SPARC of San Francisco occurred which led to the total of five dispensaries with two delivery services. Quality control, grading and negotiating deals for bulk flowers and concentrates was a specialty that I was primarily responsible for. I Coordinated Marketing with providers for product releases and promotions to increase traffic to our multiple retail locations. I was also tasked with writing educational material to inform our staff on new products, as well as product descriptions to be used on our websites, menus and social media avenues.
- Product Coordinator at Peace In Medicine/SPARC
- Vendor & Sponsors Assistant at Emerald Cup － Humboldt County/ Sonoma County, CA
- Dispensary Lead at Peace In Medicine/SPARC
- Community Outreach Assistant at Peace In Medicine/SPARC
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Product Coordinator at New Benefits
- Meeting Leader at Weight Watchers International
- Realtor at Taylor Realty Associates
- Meeting Leader at Weight Watchers International
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Assist with entering purchase orders with suppliers → Obtain and processes purchase order delivery acknowledgements → Expedite past due/urgent deliveries from suppliers with a priority on units with existing customer requirements → Using a variety of data sources (IE: purchase order acknowledgements, back order reports, factory systems), ensure factory delivery dates are accurately updated and maintained in the Symmetry system → Daily utilization of both Symmetry and Symmetry supplier CRM tools for activities such as updating opportunities, design registration programs, quotes, and sample requests → Assist Product Managers/Buyers with a variety of other responsibilities → Assist with processing accounting, receiving and customer rejected concerns
- Product coordinator at Symmetry Electronics
- Sales coordinator at Break Point FC & CK Fight Life
- English Teacher at Language School
- Bar Manager at Magestic - Casa de Festas
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BA in Theater Direction - Theater Direction