Nike Style Guide Fall 2019
Nike Style Guide Winter 2019
Nike Style Guide Spring 2019 In my capacity as product coordinator for the 2019 seasonal Nike Style Guides I was tasked with:
• Obtaining, taking inventory, organizing, preparing and ensuring delivery of more than 10,000+ items to be photographed for various global marketing campaigns.
• Provide stylists and photographers with the correct products for each days shoot.
• Maximize daily and overall efficiency by knowing shooting schedules and product locations.
• Ensuring products adhered to various and strict regional marketing regulations.
- PRODUCT COORDINATOR at Freelance/Self employed
- Production Administrative Assistant at Hurley Short Spring
- CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER at Country Cat Inc
- Styling Assistant at Pro Unlimited
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Public Relations
Assist Patient Consultants with their daily tasks and with special case situations. Assist in returns from patients. Keep registers at safe levels to protect employees. Keep live inventory counts on all products available in store. Send and receive inventory shipments. Send and receive money for the inventory safe. Moved from a driver position to in-store and into a product coordinator position.
- Product Coordinator at Trulieve, Pensacola
- Licensed Massage therapist at Body Motion Massage, Pensacola
- Crew member at Ant's Landscaping
- Professional White Water Rafting Guide at Ant's Landscaping
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Psychology/ World Religion
- High School Diploma
I started as a Driver the beginning of April 2018 and was promoted in my first week to Product Coordinator which is the Assistant to the Manager which became official May 1st, 2018. I help manage all aspects of patient services including security, consultation, call backs, delivery services, patient disputes, and product inventory.
- Product Coordinator at Trulieve
- Licensed Nursing Assistant at MERRIMACK COUNTY NURSING HOME
- Licensed Nursing Assistant at CRESTWOOD NURSING HOME
- SHIFT MANAGER at TACO BELL
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts
- DIPLOMA - Required General
Ability to proactively resolve obstacles with through coordination and teamwork with expert verbal and written
• Coordinate the organization and product returns that have been used across multiple channels.
• Proficient in using the QVC software operating system to access and enter information to ensure proper tracking of inventory.
• Demonstrate a high level of precision and strong attention to detail when selecting products for upcoming productions. Oxford Communications, Production Assistant January 10, 2018 Philadelphia, PA
• Worked with a production team, producer and director on production process for "Speak-Up" campaign.
• Managed and greeted talent ensuring release forms were completed and organized.
• Captured behind the scenes B-roll footage and photos for talent and client.
- Product Coordinator at QVC, Product Central
- Camera Operator at StreamSports
- Internship at FCB Health
- at Salisbury University Communications Seminar
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
- - British Journalism
- A multiple listing service is a database service for real estate professionals that comprises a digital marketing environment for the goal of establishing offers of compensation and disseminate real estate information. - Chief product change manager for our core database, Matrix, a front-end and backend solution with coordination of internal requests from the five key company departments and external request from 55,000 customers. - Product coordination for 26 ancillary product offerings. - Manage the development and implementation of new products and major product enhancements - Data analysis, research and presentation for a 50 % reduction in front-end displays maintained by the Sr. Product Coordinator for Matrix database. - Author for internal KPI to reduce change request cycle time for stakeholder requests for change from 12-months to 4-months maximum. - Research and development of internal problem statements and orchestration of resolutions to reduce the Admin and Compliance departmental workloads by 60%. - Manage, prioritize, and work with the Project/Development/QA teams on New Development and Production Support - Participation as a QA team member for all product changes - Prioritize, communicate, and execute product development, enhancement, and maintenance roadmaps - Independently manage the creation and evolution of product change materials. Create effective briefs to Senior management (presentations, data analysis, vendor recommendations)
- Sr. Product Coordinator at My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist at Leesburg Regional Medical Center
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business
- BS - Networking and Programming
www.linkedin.com/pub/justin-stewart-mba/64/1b0/b44 Sam's Club (Feb 2018-Present)
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions through supply chain data analysis.
Product Coordinator (Adult Beverage)
• Pull market information using Retail Link and MADRID (POS reporting tool).
• Forecast and execute merchandise orders for club events.
• Build items and conduct item maintenance.
• Collaborate with suppliers and distributors to ensure lead-times are accurate.
• Maintain pricing files for Control States.
• Administer weekly orders for Control States.
- Product Coordinator (Adult Beverage) at Linked-In
- internal planning and sales at Spectrum Brands
- Academic Advisor at Community College
- Administrative Specialist III, Communication & Arts at Community College
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MBA - Business and Technology
- BA - Journalism
- AA - General Studies
Assistant manager/ Product Coordinator
● Opening and closing store
● Accounting the money for registers, making drops from registers when needed, securing money in safe and for required pick up
● Managing the patient consultants to reach their daily tasks
● Auditing patient dispensing, ensuring the consultants are properly dispensing and abiding by HIPAA
● Training new hires on medical products, MJ Platform information, and dispensing of MGS
- Product Coordinator at Trulieve
- Owner at Green Cleaning Solutions
- Project management at StreamlineDH
- Customer Service Rep at Kelly Services @ Ceridian
10 months at this Job
- A.A - General Studies
• Emmy award winner for "Outstanding Studio Show In Spanish" - Games of the XXXI Olympiad Telemundo/NBC Universo
• Implement new and engaging UX/UI experiences for Telemundo Deportes properties
• Manage and enhance the Drupal CMS, Mobile apps, and OTT deployment cycles
• Coordinate new product initiatives and new emerging products including Connected platforms, Quiniela games and 3rd party content providers
• Strategize, plan and execution of new sales campaigns
• Manage communication with vendors to align product needs
• Support the editorial team with product issues and enhancements, gather requirements for new product implementations and trained new product coordinator
• Lead the execution of all World Cup related product deliverables for FIFA World Cup 2018 / Telemundo Deportes digital experience. In 2018, Telemundo Deportes delivered across all digital platforms the most watched and successful World Cup experience in the history of the US Hispanic market. Our digital products and experiences shattered all previous viewership records for World Cup and surpassed our internal metric and sales goals
• Launch the livestream mobile app was the #1 rated app on iOS and Google play stores for the majority of the World Cup and our app gained nearly 5M new users in 2018
• Lead the development and execution of the new Telemundo Deportes Oro OTT paid platform
• Manage media products and oversee development of Telemundo Deportes website and mobile products on various digital platforms:
• Desktop/Mobile site telemundodeportes.com
• Telemundo Deportes mobile applications (IOS and Android)
• Connected TV and OTT Devices (Roku, TvOS, Fire tv, Chrome Cast)
• Rio Olympics and FIFA World Cup digital experience
• Virtual Reality experience for World Cup 2018
- Digital Product Coordinator at Telemundo Enterprises - NBC Sports
- Coordinator GMO & GC at Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Webmaster Coordinator at Norwalk Hospital
- Web Multimedia Manager at The Creative Group
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.S. in Digital Marketing - Digital Marketing
- B.A. - Mass Communication
Responsible for overseeing the production and management of Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) and Data Accession Lists (DALs) on System Test and Resource Sustainment (STaRS) 9700 and 7300 Task Orders. Organize exchange between event leads, technical leads, document authors, schedulers and the technical writing teams to ensure product requirements, internal reviews, and external coordination are timely and ahead of schedule. The Product Coordinator oversees big picture programmatic execution throughout the acquisition lifecycle ensuring contractual obligations are met to the specifications of the government client * Managed product coordination, which led to a 97% on time rating for 134 documents over a 6- month time span. Rating exceeds previous years rating by 3% * Revamped defense system Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for executive review briefs to eliminate 22 days of processing time. Cut executive review briefs processing time by 60% * Supervised department efforts in converting 180 document review processes to SharePoint site and developing a database management system. New processes have led to 100% accountability of department document contractual obligations * Calculated, analyzed, corrected and distributed 6 financial reports to include budget, labor, travel, hardware and software costs. Corrected $85K worth of labor hour errors * Coordinated document activities for 12 testing events; worked with Processing Engineers, Technical Writers, and Processing Owners to complete 96 documents supporting testing events
- Lead product Coordinator at Missile Defense Agency (MDA) - Jacobs Technology Inc
- Product Coordinator at Missile Defense Agency (MDA) - Northrup Grumman
- Insurance Policy Representative at Progressive Insurance
- Human Resources Manager at U.S. Air Force
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Human Resource Management
The position requires attention to detail and multitasking while delivering the best experience possible to the patients who are purchasing their medications. Patient services, dispensing in MMUR, accounting for all funds, inventory, implementing SOP’s and consultations are some of the daily duties as a product coordinator.
- Product Coordinator at Trulieve
- ASSISTANT at BLOOM Residence
- OFFICE MANAGER at ADESA Sarasota Auto Auction
- BAR MANAGER at T.J. Carney's Irish Pub
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management/Accounting