• Project Manager
• Product Design Engineer for Structural Steel, Aluminum & Wood
• Detailing & Checking all Fall Protection System Projects I worked on.
• Estimating of complete Fall Protection Systems for each and every part or material required.
• The use of AutoCAD 2014, Solid Works, Microsoft Office & much more
• Projects I worked on 100’s of Projects & overseeing each and every step of every System. This includes School, Hospital, & Corp of Engineers Projects. Projects were done all over the United States. Following AISC, OSHA & Local zoning standards for fall protection which requires a much higher loading criteria. Usually a minimum of 5x greater than just the standard point loading criteria.
• On the CAI SAFETY SYSTEMS web site if it is painted Safety Yellow or has built Aluminum truss systems I designed those systems.
- PROJECT MANAGER & STRUCTURAL/PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER at CAI Safety Systems
- PLAN CHECKER/STEEL DETAILER at RND Contractors
- CAMPGROUND ASSISTANT MANGER at Thousand Trails Management Services
- Project Manager Plus at Web Steel Buildings
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Construction Management (gpa 4.0)
- Associate - CAD Drafting and Design (gpa 3.65)
• Worked in Product Development on John Deere heavy duty utility vehicles.
• Design responsibilities include engine components, exhaust, and powertrain mounting.
• Worked with the analysis team on modal analysis of powertrain components.
• Helped support production in the release of the XUV835/865 Gator.
• Exposure to transmission and CVT design.
• Worked on various cab component related CI/VI projects.
- Product Design Engineer at RFA Engineering
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Superior Diesel
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate of Science
Responsible for deliverable SSD (Solid State Drive) products from design to production. The
products includes different form factors such as M.2, mSATA, SlimSATA, 1.8", and 2.5" drives,
and with different HW configurations for different product features. Key performance:
• Design SSD with low inrush current to support hot-swap (Schematic Capture OrCAD)
• Design for manufacturing.
• Supervise PCB design team oversea with PCB methodology.
• Integrate HW & FW to deliver a complete product solution including BOM Configs.
• Board bring-up, debug, verify and validate design.
• Failure analysis to find root cause.
• Work closely with Marketing/Sales team to delivery products on schedule.
• Write C code for microcontroller as custom features on SSD, include temperature sensor, power sensor, and logging data.
- Product Design Engineer at
- Staff System Design Engineer at Western Digital Corp
- Design Engineer at Irvine Sensors Corp
- Laser Test Engineer at Cymer
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
• 3D CREO PARAMETRIC & PRO-E, Design.
• Development and validation of new products ISX-15, PACCAR ENGINE EPA 2015
• Design of automotive components PX-6, PX8, ISB, ISC, EPA98, EPA04
• Powertrain & Suspension Class 7, 8 and Off Highway for Trucks.
• Paccar Engine M13 Training, all components installation.
• Administrative project leader
• MRP Systems, BAAN, OPS, SAP
• Design of automotive components
• Partnering with Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Application Engineering during development and design of new products.
• Execution of Six Sigma projects for cost reduction
• Creation and implementation of Engineering Change Notice (ECN's)
• Evaluation and approval of PPAP's (production part approval process)
• Liaison & Support on problem solving for Sales, Material and Production Departments.
• Troubleshooting, Quick response at facility needs
• Design and development for 2004 and 2008 for CAT and Cummins Engine.
- SR PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER at Kenworth Mexicana
- MANUFACTURING & PROJECT ENGINEER SUPERVISOR at Labrie Group
- PRODUCTION PLANNER at Labrie Group
- PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER at Kenworth Mexicana
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
Design/redesign and engineer electronic security lockers and key boxes, utilize Autodesk Inventor to create 3D models and 2D drawings for manufacturing, design parts for sheet metal, conventional machining, and plastic injection-molding manufacturing processes. Create bills of materials for products, interact with purchasing and manufacturing employees to diagnose problems in production.
- Product Design Engineer at Key Systems
- Contract Industrial Engineer at Noramtec Consultants/Alstom Transport
- Electronic Maintenance Technician at Thomas Electronics
- Customer Service at Lowe's
3 months at this Job
Change and Release management of electronic components such as FM radio, Antenna, Electronic control units using
Product lifecycle management software - Teamcenter Unified Architecture.
• Creation of design and production Bill of Material (BOM) from Variant/Complexity Matrix and Product Definition to meet the Daimler or International drawing standards.
• Positioning 3D parts in the assemblies in NX and CAD Quality checking using tools like Q Checker (Daimler).
• Create, Configure, Implement and Maintain the Product EBOM Structures in Teamcenter
• Worked in team from Germany (Sindelfingen) and India (Pune).
- Senior Product Design Engineer at Mercedes Benz Research & Development India (MBRDI)
- Junior Engineer at TATA Motors
- at Manufacturing Bill of Material (MBOM)creation in Teamcenter
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- MS in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- BE in Electronics and Telecommunication - Embedded Systems
- Graduate Certificate in Embedded Systems - Embedded Systems
• Create design specifications in the form of solid models, configured BOM, and detailed drawings
• Develop statistical data analysis methods for large data sets of engine control module data
• Coordinate development of design verification and system validation plans
• Evaluate analytical and experimental test results to identify failure modes and manage risk
• Solve product problems using Six Sigma product problem solving methodology
• Work with worldwide assembly plants to ensure minimum impact on assembly line and assembly tools
- Product Design Engineer at Cummins Inc
- Hydrogen Systems Engineering Intern at National Renewable Energy Laborato
- Research Associate at
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Job Title: Lighting Product Design - Using AutoCAD creating, design, produce conceptual drawing, revising (redlines) and approval all shop drawings - Acquiring design intent from clients/ designers. - Drafting pictorial views of the fixture (plans, elevations, details, strand layout, installation instructions) - Lighting calculation, estimating weights and wattages - Conference calls with clients and vendors - Coordinate with Sale and Project management to keep track time frame products from start to finish and delivery
- Product Design Engineer at Lusive Decor
- Independent Contract CAD Designer at Ocoee, FL
- Interior Design at Living Spaces Furniture, Inc
- Interior Design / Project Estimator at Premier Homebuilder, Construction
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Interior Design
- Associate of Science - Graphic Design
• Lead the design and development of a $275,000,000 smart actuator project by interfacing with a global team.
• Lead and support a multi-disciplinary team of mechanical, electrical, supplier quality, and test engineers to deliver cost effective and innovative solutions to customer per project schedule.
• Identify, research, and implement technical advancement in materials, mechanisms, processes, and technologies into CTS' products and intellectual property to drive cost reduction and improved product performance. Achieved cost savings of up to $2,900,000 within 6 months of assuming lead role.
• Provide technical engineering support for all new product development within CTS' Actuator global SBU.
• Oversee the development of high volume prototype and production level actuator designs in CAD/CAE.
- Chief Product Design Engineer at CTS Corporation
- Mechanical Design Engineer at CTS Corporation
- University Physics Teaching Assistant at Department of Physics, WMU
- Lead Product Designer and System Integrator at Western Michigan University
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace engineering and Mathematics
- - Research
• Achievement: Built a Standard Parts Library for the Sensor Bosses and Band Straps utilized in the exhaust systems, which helped in 5% Cost Reduction, and also helped reduce Fluctuation of process flow within the organization thereby increasing efficiency.
• Worked with different projects namely, Toyota, Ford, Chrysler and Honda, involving several aspects of vehicle exhaust systems development by producing 2D and 3D designs for hot end and cold end components.
• Responsible for product design and development of conceptual layouts, final designs, detail drawings, and associated Bill of Materials for design of Exhaust Technology Components using the latest 3D modeling software (CATIA V5).
• Communicated with customers to understand and determine Product specifications, design intent and project deliverables.
• Accurately reviewed customer supplied cut sheets and Bills of Materials for to ensure company designs are compatible with equipment being supplied.
• Reviewed, evaluated and implemented engineering changes and specification requirements.
• Collaborated with Design Verification Process and Report team in Germany to validate product according to customer requirements. Assist European team in understanding requirements and be the lead interface to customer.
• Provided technical input with Updating and maintaining engineering and program documentation, including but not limited to the development of component level DFMEA, DVP&R, timeline, open issues, and GD&T.
• Participated in Design Reviews for design development and product engineering.
• Responsible for releasing engineering drawings, system designs and engineering documentation and data in accordance with standards/requirements into program management system.
• Assisted in performing tolerance simulation tests for all the designs and ensure that the design and function of products fulfill the project requirements.
• Produced a final drawing package complete with Bill of Materials, Assemblies, and Detailed Components, all in compliance with specifications.
• Reviewed preliminary design with Plant Engineers and the Customer, while making efforts for increasing efficiency, maintaining Quality and reducing the costs.
• Worked cross functionally to refine and enhance products by applying continuous improvement and key Lean manufacturing/production principles and techniques.
• Provided support to the plants with component quality checks, timing and control of engineering changes and problem troubleshooting / resolution.
• Resolved problems at the root cause quickly and effectively and manage the engineering changes.
• Assisted Manufacturing team to build and troubleshoot mechanical designs.
• Worked accordingly with the defined timing and budgetary requirements given by the Project Engineer and Project Manager.
• Ensured all projects meet Industry standards and established safety norms.
- Product Design Engineer at Eberspaecher North America
- Design Engineer at Interface Informatics Pvt. Ltd
- Design and Analytical Engineer at Defense Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL)
- Design Engineer at CAD Centre
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor's - Aeronautical Engineering