Job Position: Product designer and founder, Marketing Executer
● Achievement of record sales of $2.7 million dollars on 2017 with one single product.
● Product units 1.8 million pcs sold in the whole year of 2017, reaching 1200+ physical stores and spanning in 13 states includes Hawaii.
● Company set up from A~Z with departments in: Accounting, Producing, Delivering, Ordering, and Customer Service.
● Supply ordering and handling via Asia and local suppliers.
● Designed and produce POS materials via poster and social networking.
● Organization of sale teams on product reach out.
● Product designer of the renown macaron ice cream sandwich.
- Product designer at Brick Bakery
- Retail and shift manager at La Mui Fashion and Jewelry
- Lead Server, Shift Manager at CRANE SUSHI JAPANESE RESTAURANT
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- LLM (Master of Law) Degree - Master of Law
- Bachelor Degree
Product designer and project leader in 18-peopledesign team. Developing and design the tablewares, ceramic mug, travel tumbler, and water bottle. Served for Tim Hortons, Häagen-Dazs, and the biggest client, Starbucks.
- Product Designer at Minsaine Innovation Taiwan Co., Ltd
- Design Lead at Xiamen Tsann Kuen Industrial Co.,Ltd
- Senior Product Designer at Ideoso design
- Intern at NDD Design
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- certificate program - Contemporary American Business Practices- Marketing
- Bachelor's - Industrial design
1yr 2mo) Insidesales is a SaaS platform that leverages several different products with the use of aggregated data to solve and manage pipeline, quota, products, accounts and prospecting strategies for sales teams and organizations. My primary role at Insidesales as a Product Designer was to take tasked projects, delivered by Product Managers, and create compelling solutions demonstrated through journey maps, wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity mockups. I would also collect data from user interview and user testing to provide as documented assets for the design team and development teams.
- Product Designer at Insidesales.com
- Online Content Coordinator at USANA Health Sciences
- Designer/ Front-end Developer - Intern at Gravitate Creative
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate of Proficiency
I am a product designer for our company’s R&D department. I have worked on designs and models for our company. I have utilized Solidworks for models and drawings. While I have worked on some significant designs, I can not disclose any information of what I have done as per non-disclosure.
- Product Designer at Jay R. Smith Manufacturing Co.
- Salesperson at Baker Music Company
6 months at this Job
- BSME - Mechanical Engineering
BRIGGS & STRATTON, Milwaukee, Wisconsin A $1.5 billion manufacturer of small engines and outdoor power products. 1997 to 2019
Product Designer: Responsible for developing accurate 3D models, bills of materials, and other documentation necessary for the conceptualization, documentation, validation, release, and implementation of products.
➢ Developed high automotive style oil change filter for the V-Twin. Result: Enabled quick clean easy access for change and fill with an oil minder indicator.
➢ Collaborated with R&D electrical group to develop a rechargeable, removable battery for small walk engine line. Result: Developed integrated battery design for top selling walk engine that met manufacturing, styling, and end user needs.
➢ Updated stator magnet ring and center-pole design to replace individually glued magnets with pre-molded ring for the large engine platforms. Result: Saved production time and cost.
➢ Collaborated with 3rd party to design Easy Change Oil Filter for John Deere. Result: Fulfilled special customer request, contributing to retaining business with major customer.
➢ Utilized battery start concept for small engine line and adapted it to a large V-Twin. Result: Created working mock up for a trade show and established proof of concept.
➢ Created prototyped clear components for cyclonic engine to be assembled for a trade show. Result: Demonstrated how debris moves through the engine and improved air filter life cycle.
➢ Collaborated with 3rd party to establish a full engine CFD baseline analysis of the V-Twin. Result: Established capability to conduct a flow analysis of the entire engine for the first time.
➢ Collaborated with the analysis group utilizing the optimization tool to improve efficiency and reduce fan noise. Result: Completed design that increased air flow by 10 cubic feet per minute and reduced noise by 1 dba.
➢ Worked with analysis group to optimize large engine connecting rods. Result: Reduced average material cost by $500,000 per year.
➢ Collaborated with the R&D team and ARPA-E to make long hour water heater/LP generator. Result: Set up initial layouts, valve train and designed 2 engines that met stringent efficiency goals for this engine.
➢ Modified EFI system designed for Vanguard engine line. Result: Applied existing technology to UH-810 and consumer series engine lines, which were first to market in that segment.
➢ Rationalized flywheel design to facilitate on shoring of production. Result: Reduced designs from 10 to 6, and established uniform tooling that eliminated changeover cost.
➢ Designed stamped style yoke flyweight to replace zinc cast design used in large engines. Result: Reduced warranty cost and enabled production in-house at assembly location to improve quality control.
➢ Redesigned air cleaner system to work with the Dephi EFI system. Result: Enabled adoption of higher quality EFI system.
➢ Collaborated with sound lab to develop new fan for the V-Twin. Result: Completed design that matched airflow of current production fan, reduced cost and sound by 1 dba.
➢ Redesigned model 31 cylinder to remove excess throw that was added in original design for another displacement. Result: Created design that removed extra material from cylinder and mating components to save $4/engine or $2,400,000 annually.
➢ Collaborated with advanced manufacturing group to develop engine with a welded head to replace gasket and head bolts. Result: Addressed number-one warranty issue and reduced production cost.
➢ Designed an aluminum die cast flywheel for in house production. Result: Delivered a lower cost in house flywheel that would resolve quality issues.
➢ Collaborated with analysis group to develop a new lightweight piston. Result: Removed .35 lbs. of aluminum per piston, saving $210,000 annually.
➢ Collaborated with analysis group to develop lightweight engine bases. Result: Removed an average of 1 lb. from each base, or $690,000, without any changes to mating components.
➢ Redesigned rewind assembly from a metal stamped housing to plastic injected mold. Result: Produced a more stylized housing and $120,000 annual savings.
➢ Redesigned air cleaner cover locking system from a threaded knob to a ¼ turn. Result: Improved ease of use, and produced $320,000 annual savings.
➢ Redesigned fuel tank and cap to meet new EVAP emission standards. Result: Produced EVAP compliant fuel tank and cap.
➢ Designed a gear and cam for production in high-speed stamping presses. Result: Reduced cost with less than 2-year payback.
➢ Redesigned the flyweight for LP generator engines. Result: Reduced warranty issues.
➢ Designed the first Carbon-in-Cap fuel cap. Result: Created system that met new California EVAP regulations with minimal impact to engine.
➢ Worked with R&D to develop EVAP Carbon cleaning system for top selling Quantum engine. Result: Enabled sale of Quantum engines in California until the Carbon-in-Cap design was completed and approved.
➢ Designed switched AC base that would close the crankcase. Result: Created patented method to quickly remove oil when changing.
➢ Worked with R&D electrical team to create initial layouts for ISS battery used across the full engine line. Result: Designed first rechargeable battery.
- Product Designer at BRIGGS & STRATTON
- Product Designer at DELTROL CONTROLS
- Drafter at PHOENIX PRODUCTS COMPANY
22 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Mechanical Design
• Product SR. Designer, Catia V5
• Product Design, Catia V5 Programs: Seating second row side shields and foot Ottoman shields, Product Designer developing surface and attachments. Feasibility sections to create 3D models and drawings of side shields Components. Coordinated with engineering to help support the manufacturing of tools needed to build these components.
- MI Product Designer at Toyota Boshoku Novi
- Product Designer at Roush
- Product Designer at Lear Corporation
- Product Designer, PDGS at Dortec Industries Magna Corp
1 year at this Job
- Assoc. Degree
- GD&T - Training
- Team Center Training
Member of creative team responsible for all aspects of product design - Brainstorming sessions to concept new lines and extensions to existing lines, Creation of roughs, development of roughs to tight art for presentation, Revision of tight art per direction, Creation and preparation of presentation boards, Making comments & corrections to vendors sculpted, knitted, printed and assembled product. Worked on in house and licensed characters - Star Wars.
- Product Designer at Product Design Company
- Owner at Trade Books, Magazines, Educational Publishers
- Designer Level 2 at Enesco Corp
5 years at this Job
- Associates degree in Illustration - Illustration
Product Design Project: Museumlist, a mobile app that helps users find, save, and book museum experiences
Product designer, individual project for UX Design and Strategy class Aug. 2018 - Present
• Identified and validated the problem space, customer segment, and user persona by conducting 2 surveys and 10 user interviews
• Designed mobile app UX, conducted user testing, and reiterated the product design; did rapid wireframing and prototyping
• Ran Facebook ads and landing page tests to validate the product idea, with 4.77% ad CTR and 15.63% landing page conversion rate
- Product designer, individual project at UX Design and Strategy
- Marketing Specialist at USC International Academy
- Business Consultant at IMAX-Annenberg China Film Market Research
- Marketing Director at KONGYANG Confucian Studio
5 months at this Job
- Master in Communication Management - Communication Management
- Bachelor's - Journalism
- - Social Sciences
6279 Tri Ridge Blvd, Suite 310
Loveland, OH 45140-8357
Material Part Coder
• Inspect customer part drawing files and determine best process to be used for manufacture
• Calculate material volume required based on manufacturing process to be used
• Determine material specification, finishes, inspections and or testing required
• Record all data and inspect for accuracy Belcan Corporation Aerospace Engineering & Technology Division (Sept. 2007 - workforce reduction June, 2009) 10200 Anderson Way Cincinnati, OH 45242 (513)891-0972 Senior Product Designer Product Assignments High Pressure Turbine Airfoils General Electric Aircraft Engines Create engine specification drawings LMS100 GENX - Calculate engine mass properties, engine tolerance stack-ups Responsibilities
• Model Validation GE3800 - investigate all aspects of engineering models to ensure integrity and compliance to General Electric Aircraft Engine standards
• Create LMS100 Specification Drawings
• Perform all design related activities utilizing UniGraphics NX6
• Maintain and support ISO9001: 20000, AS910
- Senior Product Designer at O'Neal High Performance Metals Group
- Product Designer 1 at TK Engineering Associates Inc
- at TK Engineering Associates Inc
- Design Supervisor Intelligent Brake Control at ABS Modulator Design
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Tool Design Technology
- - Mechanical Engineering Technology
• Consistently completed assigned tasks on PLM system workflow on all projects to ensure quality products for multiple law enforcement agencies and distributors
• Initiated new product development direction of body armor carriers and accessories by applying data collected from trade shows, focus groups, vendor meetings, SWAT competitions, and product research
• Managed design detail, BOMs, manufacturing inspections documentation, color combination, material, component, and trim details to assist design, pattern making, project management, sample making, and production teams processes
• Engaged in major design decisions and customer communications as lead designer of Aardvark Tactical's Project 7 body armor carriers and accessories
- Product Designer at The Safariland Group
- Product Designer and Lead Developer at Thor Motocross
- Industrial Designer at WowWee
- Footwear Design Intern at K-Swiss
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Product Design
- Bachelor's - Studio Art