Product developer, Kukulcan Media, December 2010 to present. Created Maya Cosmic Number Puzzles: Developed orthogonal Latin Squares and masks used to build puzzles. Over 600 puzzle books are now available online.
- Product developer at Kukulcan Media
- Math tutor at Mathematical Resources and Tutoring Center
- Cashier at Walmart
- Math Tutor, Student Development at University of Arkansas
7 years at this Job
- Certificate - AutoCAD
- Certificate - Office Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Computational Physics
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
Intern at Parallax Inc. a robotics company Job duties included focusing on quality control and testing products. Book-Seller at Weller Book-Works. Job duties included: Listening to Customers and matching them with the right book, adding new books to the inventory and shelving. Bilingual Domestic Violence Advocate and Crisis Counselor. Job duties included: Managing hotlines for people in crisis, On-site crisis counseling for English and Spanish speaking populations, Maintaining Shelter operations, and serving as the training coordinator for the agency which involved clear and concise communication of complex subjects. Product Developer for Walker Edison Furniture Company. Job duties include: Conducting Market research for new design. Manage quality control and address quality concerns, Developing a process for quantifying the profitability of a product design to allow for better forecasting. Build and evaluate prototypes. Design assembly instructions. Reviewing and editing product designs. Communicating with China and Brazil team to get samples and orders into the office for review.
- Product Developer at Walker Edison
at this Job
- - Product Design and Development
Product Developer International travel Vendor search and interaction Product Negations Contract Negations Designing and working with Graphics to develop and produce product Costing and quotes Direct contract fulfillment with International Vendors Attending marketing and house ware shows Direct contact with sales
- Product Developer at RDI Global Hospitality
- Product Developer at RDI Global Hospitality
- Customer Service Manager at Lesco Restorations
- Contract Cost Administrator at Southeastern Paper Group
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Business
- Bachelors of Arts
- Certificate - Computer Technology
- Developed Men's, Women's and kids cut and sew performance apparel for in-line products - Developed Men's and Women's knit sweaters for in-line products - Managed and tracked style development according to established product calendar - Pioneered and managed the Product Wear Testing Program and evaluated testing data on advanced and in-line products - Executed all details of tech pack development including bill of materials, measurement specifications, construction details and points of measure through utilization of Excel and Product Line Management (PLM) systems. - Responsible for pre-costing all apparel products and worked with Operations and Merchandising to review product cost and focus on value engineering to achieve company margin goals - Managed fit sessions and executed fit intent through clear analysis, documentation and communication for fit standards - Managed fit model bookings and scheduling for apparel fit sessions - Developed and managed yarn development process for sweaters - Traveled and communicated with domestic and international VF Asia offices, factories and trade shows - Managed Junior Developer tasks, including knit accessories
- PRODUCT DEVELOPER at Smartwool, VF Corporation
- DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT CREATION at Skirt Sports, Inc
- DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER at Skirt Sports, Inc
- CONTRACTOR at PRODUCT DEVELOPER (CO)
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Fashion Merchandising - Fashion Merchandising
To obtain a position utilizing my extensive business experience as Product Developer and Merchandiser, where I can be a member of an exciting, positive, and professional team. ABILITIES AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
• Over 20 years of extensive experience as product developer, production and merchandiser, specializing in technical apparel and accessories.
• Proficiency in cost negotiations and account settlements, as well as order follow-ups.
• In-depth knowledge in international garment business, import/export documentation, designer garments and customs regulations.
• Detailed oriented and outstanding organization skills
• Excellent communication skills building strong relationships with customers, factory and colleagues. WORK EXPERIENCE: Pro-Mart Inc. Corp October 2016 - Present Irvine, California Product Developer, Merchandiser
• Managed Development of housewares products, metal wire & woven item from initial concept to bulk production.
• Source new factories.
• Ensure product development is in accordance to margin requirements and production calendar.
• Price negotiation, source materials to maximize target margin.
• Work with customer and factory for the pricing.
• Create purchase orders, verifying quantity and cost to avoid duplicates and errors.
• Provide/upload the artwork, label, packaging to the system.
• Follow up on production samples, make sure requirements are met
• Arrange QC for inspection.
• Create weekly reports for logistics department.
• Solve artwork & packaging problems between art team and factory.
• Solve problems for production.
• Create ASN, arrange shipment & Logistics.
- Product developer / Purchasing / Merchandiser at Pro-Mart Inc. Corp
- California - Product developer & Merchandiser at AWCC Corp
- California - Production Developer at P-Max Apparel, Inc
- California - Merchandiser at AWCC Corp
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - English
environment of the fashion industry. To San Diego, CA
contribute in the development of products Product Developer/Owner
with a purpose. To share my design, garment July 2012 - Present
construction, and manufacturing experience
• CAD Design & Illustration with an energetic & talented team.
• Computer Aided Patterning
• Technical Design
- Product Developer/Owner at Astrodia Studios
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - sales
- Studied NY market and opened sales point - Developed first product manufactured in Texas - Introduced odor product through two of the five boroughs in NY - Coordinating global collaborative projects.
- Product Developer at Upbrella NY
- COO at Biohydro Kuwait Hydroponics
- Asst. Civil Engineer at The Ministry of Defense, Kuwait - Laboratories
- Founder at Upbrella, - Consulting & Development
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Engineering - Technology
- Diploma in Civil and Structural Engineering - Civil and Structural Engineering
From job quotes to the completion of a final product, is my current job. T-shirt printing is a fast paced business. Press operator, pre production and shipping and receiving. I can do it all.
- Product Developer at Backstage Merch
- Production Manager at Hire A Printer
- Assistant Production Manager at Wildcat Wearhouse
8 months at this Job
Responsible as a contractor for managed the Product Development process from inception to completion through market analysis, forecasting, setting strategic direction within the sales department to exceed financial goals. Partnered with Engineering, Design, vendors, suppliers, sourcing and system architecture to support the execution of the plan.
• Improved manufacturing efficiency and moved to a less expensive contractor, resulting in a 25% savings
• Led cross-functional teams in 5 departments - design, merchandising, product development, sales and marketing - from product conception through launch and multiple iterations
• Generated revenue for $1M in 2018 by increasing manufacturing productivity, finding vendors and sourcing
• Developed and implemented a comprehensive marketing and outreach campaign to gain new clients
• Defined metrics for measuring success of designs, installations, plus proposals and agreements
• Forecasting and sourcing of materials to line creation
• Helped grow revenue by 20% through new designs, production schedules improvement and production processes by comparing brand cost versus vendor cost. Indicated main variances per cost. Provided technical support to internal partners for negotiation
• Created operational breakdown (cutting, sewing, examine, packaging) per prototype standard minute value (SMV) calculation per operation and sourcing the appropriate fabrics and materials
- Product Developer at CASPER ZAX DESIGN CORP
- Product Developer at LEVI STRAUSS & CO
- Merchandiser Marketing (Retail) - Product Merchandiser at Acosta Sales & Marketing
- Production Manager at BIG STAR LICENSEE, CORP
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Product Development
- AA - Business
Planner of New Product Introduction team, working closely with Product Development team to develop and launch new products on a year-round schedule. Work on moving new products from conception to fulfillment along product launch cycle including: component sourcing, CAD drawing in Solid Works, prototype building, optimizing assembly and logistics methods, production model creation and upload in SAPbyDesign, adhering to UL standards, and finishing/assembly training. Track overlapping product timelines down to component level to help team meet deadlines. Communicate to department managers the progress of launch and needs of other departments on a weekly basis. Work closely with department manager in overseeing workload of team and delegating new tasks among team members. Train new employees on all functions of job, including monitoring quality of work and work load to ensure an efficient and comfortable work environment.
- Product Developer at Schoolhouse Electric
- Technician/Assembler at Communications Specialists
- Customer Care Technician at Samsung Medison USA
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology
- Certificate - Digital Media Recording