Email: [email protected] Phone: +91-7007379331, Product Developer, Intellect Design Arena Limited Sep 2017- Present
- Product Developer at Naveen Singh
- Being part of core product development, responsible for development at Technology Stack
- Rational Application Developer at SQL Management Studio
- Senior System Engineer at Infosys Limited
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Computer Science
I am a product developer with a patent pending product looking for work so I can fund my other two projects
- product developer/Inventor at Entreprenuer
- Machine Operator at International Paper Carson
- Forklift Operator at Road Runner Transportation Services
- Lead Dock Worker at Jc sales
at this Job
- High School Diploma
Product Developer Product Developer Manage product lifecycle from sketch to final garment Manage multiple calendar dates up 12 months in advance Work with cross functional teams to ensure all deadlines are met Manage all communication with vendors domestic and foreign Work with Designer to ensure initial concept is captured in final garment Negotiate final cost of garment with manufacturer Develop of all fabrics and trims with mill and negotiate all costs Track and develop all proto samples for buy meetings, photo shoots, and fittings Set all manufacturers and factories under social responsibility compliance Develop branded labels and trims appropriate for seasonal and core items
- Manage Assistant Product Developer Direct Reports at Nordstrom Product Group
- Product Developer at Nordstrom Product Group
- Assistant Designer at Nordstrom Product Group
- Assistant Designer at Pediatric Interim Care Center
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Art - Merchandising
- - General Studies
• Assisted in the allocation of product in accordance with the company sourcing strategy
• Assisted in the communication of product creation to suppliers, created tech packs, and provided solution support
• Tracked the development/production process and ensured all deadlines were met
• Negotiated and confirmed cost in line with margin expectations while also maintaining product integrity
• Analyzed costing to identify challenges and opportunities for margin growth
• Tracked and assessed product samples and mock-ups for quality and design execution
• Interpreted and resolved test reports to ensure products met all quality and safety standards
- Assistant Product Developer at Nordstrom Product Group
- Interim Product Developer at Nordstrom Product Group
- Print Technician at Nordstrom Product Group
- Floral and Event Designer at Tiger Lily Florist
4 years at this Job
- Certificate - Floral Design, Wedding Planning
- BFA - Fibers
Develop, design, and process the production of apparel, hard/soft lines, prints, and team projects. Product is developed for The Mickey's of Glendale store and for the D23 event store. Work with varies teams to develop custom product, apparel, prints, hardlines for their collection/assortments.
- Product Developer at Walt Disney Imagineering
- Freelance Apparel Design at Soul Loud
- Fashion Design Instructor at Sew FYI
- Associate Designer at The 17/21 Group
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fashion Design
Cross-Platform Team quoting and pricing applications. Studio, SSIS, and Microsoft Visual Studio. FIND/SUBSTITUTE, INDEX, ISNUMBER/MATCH, INDIRECT, IFERROR, MID, SUMIF). database tables. pricing rules for Entry and Interior products. publishes to multiple Development, User Acceptance Testing, and Production environments. database table synchs through multiple environments, restarting DNS servers, updating live product website data. planning.
• Managed back-end rules and pricing for Masonite Distributor's Digital E-Catalogs in web-based
• Back-end development through ConfigureOne Product Configurator, SQL Server Management
• Routinely managed integrity of large tables of product and pricing data with up to 10,000,000 rows and 65 columns.
• Utilized Microsoft Excel and SQL to facilitate data transformation from large data sets with inconsistent syntax.
• Integrated Distributor ERP data through mapping information to Masonite Product attributes.
• Proficient with creative combinations of Excel functions for analysis (CONCATENATE, VLOOKUP,
• Created SSIS packages to automate data validation and transformation from flat file sources to SQL
• Modified Stored Procedures on a minor basis for MAX Configurator enhancements.
• Developed SKU-based Financial Pricing Templates in Microsoft Excel that facilitated Distributors'
• Proficient in using DML and DDL commands in SQL.
• Utilized Redgate SQL Data Compare, Navicat SQL through Remote Desktops in weekly data
• Proficient in using Jira for issue intake, confluence, ticket management, and documentation.
• Engaged in Agile software development and applying test plans, organizing sprints, prioritization of publish items, and general workflow analysis.
• Voluntarily took on additional responsibilities as a Publish Assist which involved coordinating
• Participated in weekly calls to Distributors and engaged in Product and Pricing update roadmap
• Developed SQL reporting queries for use in Power BI visualizations.
quoting and pricing applications.
Studio, SSIS, and Microsoft Visual Studio.
FIND/SUBSTITUTE, INDEX, ISNUMBER/MATCH, INDIRECT, IFERROR, MID, SUMIF).
pricing rules for Entry and Interior products.
publishes to multiple Development, User Acceptance Testing, and Production environments.
database table synchs through multiple environments, restarting DNS servers, updating live product
- Product Developer at Masonite International
- Teacher at Volusia County Schools
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Associate of Arts - Math/Science
Reference: Andrew Fleming (484-614-9120)
• Research and development of new domestic and international private label products
• Installation of all new and previous products on Mustang, Challenger, F150, RAM 1500, Silverado 1500, and Jeep vehicles
• Creation of complete step-by-step manufacture installation guides for all products
• Working with overseas manufactures in completing new product samples & revisions
- Product Developer at Turn 5, Inc
- Tuning Specialist at Turn 5, Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Turn 5, Inc
- Installer/Driver/Repairman at Singer Equipment Company
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Develop new user-facing features using a Full Stack (Rails, Angular 7, ReactJs)
• Utilize Typescript to build reusable components and front end libraries for future use.
• Implement testing with, Rspec, Karma and Jest
• Develop with a standards-based, W3C compliant approach using common front-end development tools and workflows, (Babel, Webpack, NPM, GIT)
• Practice Agile Methodology with a LEAN approach to product development and weekly sprint deliverables
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Product Developer at TRIM Agency
- Strategy Consultant at DREAM DEFENDERS
- Executive Assistant at BUREAU OF TRANSPORTATION
2 years, 6 months at this Job
• Complete and own new product development and implementation.
• Supports underwriting and business development for ongoing applications policy and endorsement administration.
• Develops standard operating procedures for job related functions.
• Coordinates and drafts new endorsement and policy language in the policy administration system.
• Maintains and updates endorsements and policy database including tracking and responding to new requests.
• Develops specifications to support IT programming/code development for insurance applications and programs.
• Performs testing of insurance applications.
• Provides assistance to underwriting, business development and claims on policy language understanding and intent.
• Analyze and draft language for new policies and policy revisions.
• Develops market summary and positioning recommendations for new UE products.
• Conducts research and analysis of competitor policy language, applications and promotional materials.
• Analyze competitor pricing and provide pricing and underwriting recommendations for new UE products.
• Pulls IPEDS data in support of Actuarial development of a new pricing modules.
• Conducts research and analysis in an effort to develop new products offerings and enhancements to lines of business.
• Works as the actuarial liaison on the company wide initiative in the development of a new intranet system.
• Works as the actuarial liaison for the Change Management Team.
• Created new endorsements request database for greater efficiency and accountability.
• Presents new ideas for product offerings to Director of Product Management and Chief Underwriting Officer.
- Product Developer at UNITED EDUCATORS
- Compliance Specialist at UNITED PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE
- Underwriting Team Lead at MERCURY INSURANCE
- Insurance Underwriter at SELECTIVE INSURANCE
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- MA - Management and Leadership
- BS - Criminal Justice
• Allocate styles to factories in accordance with the Sourcing Strategy and update Capacity Plans.
• Support the Product Development Manager and Designer in the product creating process for multiple brand(s)/categories from design hand off to production.
• Create, revise and manage tech packs and prototypes; ensure products are engineered to cost standards, design direction, meets minimum order quantities and follows line plan.
• Attend fit sessions and monitor review of prototypes for quality, execution, construction and bill of materials
• Negotiate with vendor’s i.e. costing, time and action, minimums and etc.
• Track and monitor adoption throughout the Product Development Process.
• Meet product development milestones and calendar due dates.
• Traveled to Hong Kong and Shanghai to better understand the garment making process by visiting factories.
• Covered senior level position in interim. Delegated work load and gained manager experience.
• Received intermediate level training of factory audit process.
- Product Developer at Nordstrom Inc
- Assistant Designer at Nordstrom Inc
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Apparel Design