www.erexpress.com) is an Atlanta-based healthcare technology company helping leading-edge health systems take the patient experience to a new level with the software application in which I am working on through the convenience of online reservations, patients streamline their visit to emergency rooms and urgent care facilities.
• Working as a Product Developer in a team of 4 members. We do mostly new enhancement in the current product which the legacy system already has and also new features which the customers intend to have.
• I am working on managing new clients. Since we are moving from legacy system to this new Web based application in .Net, we have to migrate all existing customers to our new system quickly before our next release.
- Product Developer at ER Express
- Software Analyst at Ernst & Young LLP
- Software Consultant at Avanade Inc
- Application Developer (Permanent Position) at Automobile Protection Corporation
4 months at this Job
- Diploma in Computer Applications - scored
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering - Electronics and Communication Engineering
To obtain a position utilizing my extensive business experience as Product Developer and Merchandiser, where I can be a member of an exciting, positive, and professional team.
ABILITIES AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
• Over 20 years of extensive experience as product developer, production and merchandiser, specializing in technical apparel and accessories.
• Proficiency in cost negotiations and account settlements, as well as order follow-ups.
• In-depth knowledge in international garment business, import/export documentation, designer garments and customs regulations.
• Detailed oriented and outstanding organization skills
• Excellent communication skills building strong relationships with customers, factory and colleagues. WORK EXPERIENCE: Pro-Mart Inc. Corp October 2016 - Present Irvine, California Product Developer, Merchandiser
• Managed Development of housewares products, metal wire & woven item from initial concept to bulk production.
• Source new factories.
• Ensure product development is in accordance to margin requirements and production calendar.
• Price negotiation, source materials to maximize target margin.
• Work with customer and factory for the pricing.
• Create purchase orders, verifying quantity and cost to avoid duplicates and errors.
• Provide/upload the artwork, label, packaging to the system.
• Follow up on production samples, make sure requirements are met
• Arrange QC for inspection.
• Create weekly reports for logistics department.
• Solve artwork & packaging problems between art team and factory.
• Solve problems for production.
• Create ASN, arrange shipment & Logistics.
- Product developer / Purchasing / Merchandiser at Pro-Mart Inc. Corp
- California - Product developer & Merchandiser at AWCC Corp
- California - Production Developer at P-Max Apparel, Inc
- California - Merchandiser at AWCC Corp
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - English
Interested in safe, all-natural products for my own family, I discovered Melaleuca's product line. I became educated in all it has to offer and seek out like minded individuals and families motivated to utilize these products in their daily lives. I meet with clients to help educate them and to fit them with products that meet their needs. I call on clients about new products, answer questions and assist them in placing their orders. I successfully grew my clientele business to achieve the level of Product Developer 3.
- Independent Rep/Product Developer at Melaleuca
- Customer Service Representative at HnR Block
- Merchandising Sales Associate at Chuck Latham Assoc
- Independent Representative at
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- Associate of Arts
• Senior graphic design for end products on party farvors
• Senior marketing graphic designer
• Product developer
• E-commerce specialist
- Senior Designer and Product Developer at Distinctivs
- Marketing Associate at Aramark
- Graphic Designer at Aramark
- Media Intern at Sarasota Media Group
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.F.A - Photography and Digital Imaging
• Oversaw 34% revenue growth year over year as the sole Product Developer for the company’s outdoor brand, Foster & Rye.
• Developed & implemented the pipeline process for rebranding the company’s largest brand, True, which represents 40% of total yearly revenue & contains over 900 SKUs.
• Assigned as Product Manager for over $5 million in yearly revenue, responsible for the design & development of merchandise throughout various stages of the product lifecycle.
• Managed cross-functional resource allocation across industrial design, product design, packaging design, quality control, photography & copywriting departments.
• Collaborated with marketing & sales on catalog strategy, promotional opportunities & large-scale customer requests.
• Acted as communication hub between all production departments, including vendors, supply chain, sales, customer service, marketing & the creative division.
• Researched & developed product roadmaps covering upcoming trends & opportunities.
- Product Developer 2 at True Brands
- Product Development Coordinator at SimplyFun, LLC
- Product Coordinator at Nordstrom.com
- Lead Reception at Rudy's Barbershop
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BA in Business Management - Business Management
for innovative electric motor mount & assembly for electric car wheel.
● Product developer and inventor for optical data multiplexer
- Product developer and inventor at Mesa Engineering
- Equipment Validation Engineer/Project manager at Intel Corporation
- Engineering & Product Manager at Zeroday Enterprises LLC
- Vehicle Integration Engineer at United Streetcar
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
Started Veriscale to develop a database comparison product. Veriscale spots discrepancies in primary and backup database tables, which are typically maintained by logical replication. Product is designed to handle tables with billions of rows. Backend is written in Java.
- Product Developer at Veriscale
- Software Engineer at DBMS Insights
- Principal at zBridge Software
- Product Developer at imakepars
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Collaborate with suppliers and merchant team to formulate products that meet the assigned project goal,
development criteria, highest quality and regulatory standards
• Ensure supplier-entered product specifications are completely and adequately captured defining the product including review, testing and approval
• Provide technical formulation, sensory analysis, and comparative qualities during product evaluations for input and approval across all teams (Management, Merchandising, QA, Nutrition, Regulations, and Labeling)
• Maintain all records, formulations, and related materials and provide information and insight to other product development partners and chefs
• Set and achieve goals for quality and speed to shelf, ensuring projects are completed within agreed upon timelines, communicating project updates to suppliers and internal teams to keep stakeholders informed
• Maintain and develop knowledge of assigned product categories and company priorities to facilitate the development or improvement of branded products with the highest quality formula
• Present expertise and product knowledge of assigned product categories to employees at all levels on proposed and existing branded products
• Seek knowledge of industry trends, emerging issues and regulations (USDA, FDA, Organic, etc) as well as supplier capabilities related to manufacturing, capacity, quality performance
- Product Developer at Wegmans Food Markets, Inc
- Senior Account Manager at Cargill Texturizing Solutions, Cargill, Inc
- Senior Product Developer at Upstate Niagara Cooperative Inc
- Product Developer at Upstate Niagara Cooperative Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
- Associate of Science
Assisted in product development of state of the art photoacoustic detector. Recreated traditional shop drawings as 3D models and professional grade shop drawings in Fusion 360.
- Product Developer at MTEC Photoacoustics Inc.
- Inventory Specialist at Microcenter
- Statistics Consultant/Internship at Solum, Inc
- Teaching Assistant at Sociology Department, Iowa State University
1 month at this Job
- BS - Sociology
- Minor - Statistics
* Assisted with six seasons of product collections and increased sales in the outerwear category * Maintained product/process workflow * Served as liaison between CA site and overseas representatives
- Product Developer at ARIAT INTERNATIONAL
- Technical Designer/Ariat International at 24 Seven Talent
- Technical Designer at ROYAL ROBBINS, INC
- Technical Designer at POTTERY BARN
3 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Fashion Design
- Vocational - Tailoring and Industrial Sewing