Product Development Engineer working with Optical Transceiver Technology on SFP, SFP+, QSFP, XFP, CFP Optical Transceivers. devices and code implementation of over 120 vendors/platforms.
• Understanding of the MSA compliances for coding Optical Transceiver
• LAB Testing of Optical Transceivers and documentation of test.
• Customer Support on a variety of transceiver related issues.
Product Development Engineer working with Optical Transceiver Technology on SFP, SFP+, QSFP, XFP, CFP Optical Transceivers.
devices and code implementation of over 120 vendors/platforms.
- Product Development Engineer at Engineering Department, Infinite (Integraoptics)
- Qualification Engineer, Instrumentation & Controls at Engineering Department, Paragon
- Field Service Engineer at QuickTest Department, Contec Holdings LLC
- digital test controller at QuickTest Department, Contec Holdings LLC
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Technologies - Electrical Engineering Technologies
Product development engineer specializing in supercapacitor design and testing
Product development engineer specializing in supercapacitor design and testing
- Product Development Engineer at PolyMaterialsApp LLC
- Real Estate Administration at Thu Do Realty
- Research Engineer at Air filter fabrication of PECO technology
- Scientist at Catalent Pharmaceuticals
2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemistry
- B.S - Chemical Engineering
- - Real Estate
Alpharetta Georgia Maintain and manage lab test equipment and systems supporting wireless network infrastructure. Identify and resolve system level integration issues. Design, develop and implement laboratory communications infrastructure and strategy supporting test and prototype equipment and service development. Consult on the development of architectures and solutions. Develop, build and implement network architecture and identify IP network elements, routers, switches, server configurations in support of lab growth and special projects. Implement and maintain the wireless test architecture, develop an implementation strategy for its evolution in support of technology development and client use. Install, implement and maintain short message service, (SMS), systems for the Atlanta Mobility lab. Install, maintain and manage 2 STPs which connected Production to the Atlanta lab.
Build and manage Data Domain backup and recovery systems. Manage day to day operations of the overall ATT Atlanta Mobility lab. Install, configure and maintain all RF technologies from 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE to 5G. Manage RF test areas. Support all technologies from 2G to 5G, including Data, Voice, VOIP and messaging. Below are some of the systems and equipment that I procured, racked/stacked, configured, loaded OS, tested, troubleshot, maintained and managed from inception to end of life and retiring of the equipment in my last role as a Wireless Data, Principal Product Development Engineer within ATT Labs and Production.
• Cisco routers and switches. ASA, Nexus and all older hardware from 2600 to present equipment.
• Cisco Firewalls
• Cisco VPN concentrators
• F5 Load balancers
• SUN, Dell and Windows servers
• Administration 1 and 2 (Linux, Solaris and Windows OS)
• EMC SAN Administration
• Remote Access
• STP's (Signaling Transfer Point) Managed the Atlanta Mobility Lab SS7 network
• Arista switches
• VoIP Phone systems
• RF radios, racked/stacked configured, tested, troubleshot and maintained
• Cisco SIADS.
• Installed the GPS antennas on the roof for the lab
• Handset testing from Shielded rooms(Faraday Cages) for isolating and testing of Voice, data and telephony with all types of devices from Handsets-cell phones, computers, dashboards etc.
• Cisco ITPs
• SMSCs (Short Message Service Center) Text messaging platforms that i managed from 2007-2018.
• Power plants and backup power systems and Generators
• Ordering of Circuits from T1's to Gig E circuits. Installed, tested and Troubleshot
• EMC/Oracle Data Domain backup systems (Racked/Stacked, loaded OS, Configured, maintained, upgraded and retired at end of life cycle.
• Just a few of the responsibilities i had as a Data Center Lab Engineer at ATT Labs. Cingular Wireless
- Principal-Product Development Engineer at ATT Mobility Labs, Inc
- Wireless Data Network Engineer at Cingular Wireless
- at Comcast Corporation
- Network Engineer at AT&T Broadband
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Electronics Technology
• Responsible for providing technical resolutions for new and existing products and implementation of FEA and DFM to enhancement the released product.
• Participates in both long and short term projects.
• Provide engineering support to manufacturing to promote safety, productivity and efficiency.
• Coordinate processing engineer to order (ETO), manufacturing of prototypes and test plan, and execution of engineering change orders requests utilizing SAP (PLM system) in an accurate and timely manner.
• Perform engineering design and development as requested by sales, marketing, customers and management including parts and assembly drawings, ASME code regulations, materials and components.
• Reviews product development designs and redesigns for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer requirements, and related specifications.
• Ensure Material and BOM attributes are accurate and maintained in SAP.
• Supply all relative information, data, drawings and BOM's to CAD department for preparation of detailed shop and customer drawings and schematics.
- Product Development Engineer at
- Project Engineer at Precision Boilers
- Graduate Research Assistant at Tennessee State University
- HVAC Design Engineer at Construction Consulting Engineers, Pars Pardis
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- PhD - Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Thermo-fluids Mechanic
- Product Development Engineer at DISHER
- Product Development Consultant at INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT
- Design Engineer at BERGSTROM, INC
- Contract CAD Designer at BAE SYSTEMS
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design - Industrial Design
- Associate - Applied Sciences
• Experience in creating the Risk Management plan, PMHA, CEA, Hazard Analysis, DFMEA, PFMEA, UFMEA & Risk Management report for Medical Devices as per the ISO 14971.
• Experience in creating the UN to DIR's, DIR to DO trace and DVRT documents for Medical Devices.
• Provided inputs and feedback in developing the Corrective Action Plan.
• Experience in building Hazardous situations and Sequence to Hazardous situations based on complaints investigation summary.
• Worked closely with Medical Affairs team to assign/revise Severity and Harms for different Failure modes.
• Literature study and wrote Technical Analyses to justify few User Needs and Design Input Requirements that which are not derived from the ISO standards.
• Performed Design Verification activities.
• Experience in CAPA investigations and closing Nonconformance Material Reports (NCMRs).
• Worked closely with Supplier's Design team in redesigning few parts to make them ISO compliant.
• Drafted protocols for Non-Clinical Simulated Packaging Distribution Testing.
• Wrote Technical Analyses to leverage old Design Verification tests for the current use.
• Worked closely with Design team to update few product drawings to fill in the Gaps identified.
• Updated Technical File for the MDF.
• Provided support to the designated Complaints investigation team.
• Reviewing and approving First Article Inspection protocols as required.
• Created Process Flow Charts using MS Visio.
• Responsible for the development and execution of Process Validation Plans (PVP).
• Reviewed, developed and executed IQ, SQ (Software Qualification), TQ, (Tooling Qualification), OQ and PQ protocols and reports for equipment's within the facility.
• Led cross functional meetings with Supplier Quality Engineer's, Manufacturing Engineer's, Production Engineer's and Vendors.
• Performed GAP Analysis and prepared Remediation Plans to address the gaps identified.
• Involved in validation process coordination within cross-functional departments such as Technical Operations, Maintenance, Calibration, EHS, Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Regulatory affairs.
• Demonstrated Quality tools/methodologies including: SPC, DOE, CAPA, Complaint Investigation, Lean Six Sigma Methodologies, MSA and FDA standards
• Developed and implemented processes consistent with the Continuous Improvement System through Lean Manufacturing and cGMP's.
• Experienced working with the development team and customers to develop production lines and release medical products to market.
• Set up design and development process as per 21 CFR 820.30, ISO 14971 & ISO 13485 requirements.
• Participated in the process of identifying and qualifying new production equipment, workstations and test fixtures.
• Developed, prepared and installed equipment and revised test validation procedures/protocols to ensure that product is manufactured in accordance with appropriate regulatory agency validation requirement and current industry practices.
• Compiled and analyzed validation data, prepared reports and made recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
• Analyzed, investigated and dispositioned Non-Conformance Reports (NCR's) on different product lines.
• Performed Equipment relocations and prepared validation protocols to execute Installation Qualifications (IQ).
• Investigated and worked on Issue Evaluations (IE's) for process failures and implemented corrective actions.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams including Engineering, quality, supply chain, manufacturing to achieve project milestone.
- Validation Engineer/Product Development Engineer at Cook Medical
- Quality Engineer at Medtronic - CA
- Associate Quality Engineer at Phoenix Medical Systems
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Masters in Industrial Management - Industrial Management
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
› PRODUCT LAUNCH ENGINEER: POWERTRAIN HYBRID LAUNCH 2018-Present Powertrain Program Team Manager for two, global, all new hybrid vehicle programs. Lead Powertrain End of Line and Calibration engineer. Provided diagnostic, trouble shooting and corrective measure support for product launch. Managed four person engineering team. › PROJECT MANAGEMENT ROTATION: FORD PERFORMANCE ADV TECHNOLOGY 2017 Core Feature Owner of Ford Performance App. Project Lead for User Experience Study to improve usability and app functionality. Led Carbon Fiber Component Project for implementation of new carbon technology on Ford Performance vehicle. Led Brake Discovery Project. › DESIGN AND RELEASE ROTATION: PLANETARY GEARS D&R ENGINEER 2017 Responsible for design and release of Planetary Carrier Assembly on two 10-speed transmissions. Worked with cross-functional team to deliver a design that optimized performance while minimizing cost and maintaining manufacturability and durability. Implemented weight and cost saving technology, while improving performance. › SYSTEMS ROTATION: FWD DRIVELINE SYSTEMS 2016 Responsible for interfaces and functional capability between driveline components. Lead Driveline Systems Engineer for all new battery electric program. Co-lead driveline systems engineer for global multi-power pack program.
› PRODUCT LAUNCH ENGINEER: POWERTRAIN HYBRID LAUNCH
Powertrain Program Team Manager for two, global, all new hybrid vehicle programs. Lead Powertrain End of Line and Calibration engineer. Provided diagnostic, trouble shooting and corrective measure support for product launch. Managed four person engineering team.
› PROJECT MANAGEMENT ROTATION: FORD PERFORMANCE ADV TECHNOLOGY
Core Feature Owner of Ford Performance App. Project Lead for User Experience Study to improve usability and app functionality. Led Carbon Fiber Component Project for implementation of new carbon technology on Ford Performance vehicle. Led Brake Discovery Project.
› DESIGN AND RELEASE ROTATION: PLANETARY GEARS D&R ENGINEER
Responsible for design and release of Planetary Carrier Assembly on two 10-speed transmissions. Worked with cross-functional team to deliver a design that optimized performance while minimizing cost and maintaining manufacturability and durability. Implemented weight and cost saving technology, while improving performance.
› SYSTEMS ROTATION: FWD DRIVELINE SYSTEMS
Responsible for interfaces and functional capability between driveline components. Lead Driveline Systems Engineer for all new battery electric program. Co-lead driveline systems engineer for global multi-power pack program.
- Product Development Engineer at Ford Motor Company
- Halfshaft Design and Release Engineer Intern at Ford Motor Company
- Transmission Oil Cooler Lines Design and Release Engineer Inter at Ford Motor Company
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
DVP&R, prototype fitment reports, product specifications, etc. to insure product quality and reliability. for continuous improvement. across the US.
• Work with external and internal resources in defining new products, generating proposals and project plans, and developing appropriate product performance and validation specifications.
• Create, maintain and approve engineering documentation such as bills of material, DFMEA,
• Manage project plans including key deliverables, timeline, and open issues.
• Responsible for the development of electronic accessories.
• Coordinate weekly status meetings with suppliers and customers.
• Perform part installations and properly document fitment, performance and any technical issues
• Coordinate and/or support APQP and PPAP documentation.
• Provide onsite engineering support for installation training sessions at multiple Mazda ports
DVP&R, prototype fitment reports, product specifications, etc. to insure product quality and reliability.
for continuous improvement.
across the US.
- Product Development Engineer at Mazda North American Operations
- Product Development Engineer at Hyundai MOBIS
- Configurations / Customer Engineer at Zodiac Aerospace
- Design Engineer at Zodiac Aerospace
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Worked with demographic to understand requirements and provide exceptional product solutions.
• Collaborated with cross-functional development team to design and manufacture new products.
• Developed new activity products for use by youth activity coordinators.
• Effectively developed models, assemblies and drawings using CAD software.
• Documented design using CAD drawings and schematics.
• Researched and recommended improvements to product development.
• Tested and produced multiple iterations of prototypes using CNC and 3D printing methods.
• Innovated product line by integrating microcontrollers and additional technology.
• Coordinated with vendors to procure appropriate materials necessary for project completion.
- Product Development Engineer at Adonai Systems LLC
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Product Design and Engineering Technology
Assist Corporate/sales team in product development (from concept to delivery) for new and current clients. Supplement Type Certificate implementations and designs, also Engineering Orders that deal with multiple departments, customers and aircraft types.
- Product Development Engineer at EMBRAER
- Technical drafter/ 3D designer at THALES
- Electrical Design Engineer at RAYDON CORP ORATION
- Electrical Design Engineer at LASER P HOTONICS
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering