RESONANCE TECHNOLOGIES- Pound Ridge (NY) John J Willians. MD Project: ICP/IOP Non-Invasive measurement of intra-cerebral pressure Product Development Engineer Developemt of a new, computerized portable device based on tissue resonance analysis (TRA) technology for the noninvasive monitoring and measurement of intra cranial pressure.
- Product Development Engineer at Soterix Medical NY (NY)
- LC Engeneering Safety and Health Consultant at MTA NY
- President and Founder at LC Medical, LTDA
- Field Engineer - Ultra sound, CT and cardiac equipments at Hospital Felicio Rocho- Belo Horizonte MG
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- M.S. - Electrical Engineering
- BS - Electrical Engineering
Working in the R&D department as a New Product Development Engineer, my duties
• Design, model, and test prototypes for products.
• Conduct research and create design proposals for projects.
• Establish design briefs.
• Create concepts, performance, and production criteria.
• Identify and select materials needed for production.
• Produce final hand drawings and specifications.
• Create parts lists.
• List costs involved in production.
• Make samples of working models for demonstration.
• Negotiate appropriate production processes.
• Travel to production facilities to evaluate processes.
• Improve usability of an item.
• Use computer-aided design (CAD) to design concepts.
- New Product Development Engineer at Kirk Key Interlock
- Production Supervisor at Kirk Key Interlock
- CNC Machinist/Programmer at Kirk Key Interlock
- Production Supervisor at V&S Schuler Engineering
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Applied Science/Design Engineering
- Certificate - Advanced CAD
Durham, NC Product Development Engineer Developed wafer level packaging concepts for Air Core mm wave coax front end and assembly process.
- Product Development Engineer at Nuvotronics Inc
- Founder and CEO at ComponentZEE LLC
- Microelectronics independent consultant at Invensas Corporation
- Co-Founder and Manager at Triangle Montessori Academy
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BSEE in Radio-Communications - Automation and Measurement Technology
New Taipei City, Taiwan January 2018 - June 2018
Traditional manufacturing company, specializes in electronic components production
Quality Control/Product Development Engineer
• Inspected minimum of 50 types of materials for production line to provide best quality products for company and customers.
• Researched and developed a new product line for the company to introduce to customers in near future.
• Utilized Arduino to write program that controls sensors for faster response and overall efficiency rather than using traditional mechanical parts.
- Quality Control/Product Development Engineer at NHD Industrial Ltd
- Administrative Supervisor (Alternative Military Service) at High Riverbank Construction Management Office
- at Advanced Manufacturing
- Senior Project at
5 months at this Job
- M.S. degree - Design Engineering
- B.S. degree - Mechanical Engineering
Product development and design engineer for musculoskeletal allografts specializing in spine. Serving as technical lead for design, verification and validation, IQ/OQ/PQ and tech transfer of assembled lumbar grafts and monolithic cervical grafts for external partners, subject matter expert for lyophilization Quality by Design (QbD) process development, and project lead for internal LEAN efforts in freeze drying and general process improvement.
- Product Development Engineer at LifeNet Health
- Biomedical Design Engineer at CyMedica Orthopedics
- Drafting and Design Engineer at BPG Design
- Freelance Consultative Engineering and Drafting at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. in Biomedical Engineering - Biomedical Engineering
- B.S. in Bioengineering - Bioengineering/Mechanical Engineering
Currently leading new product development projects to improve an existing product line by developing features that will add value to help defend current customers and capture new business. Created a project management training course that provided standardize tools for tracking budgets, creating timelines, tracking open issues and improve overall project management skills. Former lead engineer over high volume LT transmission family responsible for managing engineering changes, BOM cost tracking, project ROI and product quality. Driving multiple initiatives to help improve company's new product development process through supplier APQP, FMEA, requirements documentation and engineering change management overhauls. Conduct customer/ field return investigations from teardown, inspection, reassembly and testing to establish root cause and closure.
- Lead Product Development Engineer at Hydro-Gear, Inc
- Sr. Product Development Engineer - HVAC/ Cooling Systems at Navistar Truck Engineering
- Senior Project Engineer at Navistar Truck Engineering
- Project Engineer at Navistar Truck Engineering
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering Technology
Lead Engineer on all company projects such as our latest PlasmaKnife product all the way from concept to manufacturing to customer installation.
• Engineering duties include: Solidworks CAD modeling, design for manufacturing and assembly, vendor management, electromechanical systems and automation, cost of goods evaluation, rapid prototyping design and data driven iteration, product automation using PLC/Raspberry Pi/Arduino software development, hardware selection/design, design for 3D printing/machining, product user guides, onsite customer installation.
• Managerial duties include: Employee hiring/management, project management, consultant management, office layout design and purchase of capital equipment
• Miscellaneous duties include: Tradeshow marketing, website creation, onsite customer visits/installations, product packaging designs, offsite lab work
- Product Development Engineer at IonField Systems
- Operations Manager at IndependenceBrothers.com
- Sales and Web Design at 3GalaxyMedia.com
- Project Engineer at IonField Systems
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering
Leading glass-wool manufacturer for insulation solutions
Process and Product Development Engineer Oct, 2017 - Present
• Technical supervision for a process line that produces specialty insulation for automotive parts for French, Turkish and English markets.
• Conduct research to develop new and improved materials for the Dutch and Belgian market to stay in the spectrum of standard European regulations (KIWA, EUCEP, etc., ).
• Complete production trail reports, plan & execute industrial trails and optimize the conditions for quality and cost-efficient insulation material production.
• Troubleshoot problems with production processes and document the standard operating procedures (SOPs, one point lessons and standard methodologies) to ensure safe operating conditions and environmental regulations.
• Coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems (quick kaizens, standard kaizens with projects saving worth over 320,000 euros), reduce risks (SIPOC), maximize product reliability, or minimize costs.
• Confer with marketing, controlling and sales personnel regarding the product and production specifications, new market demands, benchmark analysis, manufacturing capabilities, or current project status.
• Perform tests and monitor performance of processes throughout stages of production to determine degree of control over variables that are crucial during the production.
• Determine most effective arrangement of operations such as mixing, drying, stirring, foam formation, etc.,
• Analyze statistical data to determine standards (5 WHYs) and to ensure quality control over the products in production/manufacturing.
• Engage and supervise workers in new product inspection, and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability and monitor their understanding to maintain standard process conditions.
- Process and Product Development Engineer at Saint-Gobain construction products, ISOVER
- Graduate Student Intern at Teijin Aramid, B.V
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Chemical product engineering
- Bachelor's - Chemical engineering
Global leader for the energy industry providing oil service equipment for sophisticated systems and products.
• Expanded company's product offerings as the Lead Engineer for 3 highly successful multi-millon dollar subsea connection system development programs.
• Selected as a high performing engineer for an International expat assignment working in Europe for two years as product responsible engineer serving Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa regions on well and flow-line connection system applications.
• Led teams of four to six engineers developing subsea connection products and qualification equipment, reviewed and approved design and analysis from team members, while providing mentorship to junior engineers.
• Improved engineering throughput by more than 70% by ultilizing lean design and engineering practices, while maintaining high component first pass yield.
• Led lab testing of subsea connections, connection systems, and gaskets meeting and exceeding industry code requirements. Implemented a variety of DAQ system connected sensor types: pressure, strain gauge, proximity, etc.
• Introduced and presented technical information for newly designed products to potential clients leading to funding of million dollar qualification programs and eventual sales revenue in the tens of millions.
- Product Development Engineer at TechnipFMC
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Jacobs Technology
- Manufacturing Engineer at Jacobs Technology
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
· Managed new product development from concept to market. · Spearheaded the purchase and installation of new manufacturing equipment. · Reduced Engineering Change Order process time by 25% and process rejection rates by 10%. · Improved product accuracy by 35%. · Lead in product validation for FDA/ISO 13485 compliant medical devices. · Lead Engineer designing process improvements and product integration for acquisition of new product lines to increase company profits by 15%. · Created production and quality documentation such as SOPs, NCMRs, FMEA, CAPAs, RIRs, and IQ/OQ/PQ. · Trained team of 6 FTEs and managed the consistent implementation of new procedures and processes.
- Senior Product Development Engineer at IZI Medical
- Production Engineer at C-Care
- Mechanical Engineer at Buchart Horn
- Quality Control Engineer at Graham Packaging
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering