When being the product development manager I was charged overseeing all products new and old from start to finish in the plant.
When being the product development manager I was charged overseeing all products new and old from start to finish in the plant.
- Product Development Manager at MPF Manufacturing
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
1-202-271-7958 Part of the team in charge with negotiation of refinancing products from european financial institution E-mail like EIF (European Investment Funds), EIB (European [email protected] Investment Bank), ECB (European Central Bank). 2011 - 2018 Product Development Manager Skills Raiffeisen Leasing IFN SA, Bucharest, Romania Teamwork; Design and develop new financial products, sales Ability to learn quickly; reports in Tableau - Business Intelligence; TTY; Acknowledge of computer Updating the lending policy according to the company (Windows, Office 365); strategy and the economic context; Very good skills of Excel, Negotiating and concluding partnerships with domestic Word, Power Point; and international partners.
- Product Development Manager at Qlik View and Qlik Sense for RBI group
- Customer Relationship Manager at Business Intelligence- ERP
- Financial Analyst at RCI Leasing SRL
7 years at this Job
- Master in Financial Analysis And Enterprise - Assessment
- Bachelor Degree in Law - Law
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Stain & Odor and Small Animal Care ◆ Promoted to Product Development Manager, after being hired as Associate Product Manager, Dec 2019 ◆ Research Trends across all market channels and compile trend forecasts ◆ Partner with Graphic Design to compile initial renderings, CADs, and production packaging ◆ Source and conduct communication with overseas and domestic factories ◆ Developed monthly FetchBox subscription box exclusively for Amazon ◆ Travel to China and Trade Shows for research and product maintenance ◆ Collaborated with SC Johnson, Church & Dwight, and Clorox for Licensing opportunities ◆ Doubled SKU assortment within Stain & Odor Category
- Product Development Manager at FETCH FOR PETS
- Associate Product Manager at HORIZON GROUP USA
- Retail Merchandiser at BLOOMINGDALE'S
- B the Outstanding Support Associate - Winter Season at Fourth Quarter
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts - Fashion Studies
Production Manager (Lane Bryant/Catherines/Kohls/Macys)-
● Communicated with factories on daily maintaining of ETAs on fit samples, lab dips, AD samples, PPs and TOPs
● Attended internal fittings and also fittings with PD team of brands
● Maintained WIP report for buyers with status of production on all styles
● Manage production within agreed upon TNA to make sure goods will be on time Color Specialist (Macys)
● Track all color dips and bulks for entire internal collection
● Review with design all color submits to ensure that all bulks look cohesive
● Help review and approve DTM trims Product Development Manager (Lane Bryant/Catherines/Kohls/Macys)
● Negotiated pricing with buyers and factories to hit buyers target and internal IMU
● Worked in customers PLM to enter costing, BOMs, submits and to pull TPS and fit comments
● Write purchase orders and process EDIS. Upload UPCS into GXS and fill out attributes in K-link
● Arrange and track all development styles and color runs for buyers meetings
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at REUNITED CLOTHING
- Internship at WHOLESALE SHOWROOM
- Internship at MAX STUDIO
- Internship at JBS LIMITED
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Fashion Merchandising
• Starting as Technical Support Manager, my duties include initial training of all new franchise owners, initial training of the entire crews of new stores as they open, assembly and installation of the ovens and mixers at all franchise locations, and annual check-up visits to all franchise locations to perform annual preventative maintenance on equipment and assure quality control of production procedures.
• I soon advanced to Product Development Manager. My duties currently include; ◦ All the above in addition to supervising one other person in a Production and Equipment Specialist role whose duties include the same as above. ◦ Training any new management or production staff for our corporately owned store in Whitefish Bay. ◦ Research and development for all new formulas for release to the entire Breadsmith franchise community. Usually consisting of 6 to 8 new formulas per year. ◦ Research and development for all new ingredients being considered for the entire franchise community. ◦ Research and investigation for all bakery equipment being considered for implementation into the Breadsmith system. ◦ I am involved with the layout and floor plans for all new locations. ◦ I am involved with the decision making process when considering prospective franchisees. ◦ I am responsible for mixing, production, and baking technical support for all BFI personnel and franchisees as needed.
• Current salary; $69,000 annual.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at BREADSMITH FRANCHISING INC
- BAKERY PRODUCTION MANAGER at SPIEGELHOFF'S SUPER FOODS
- BAKER/OWNER/OPERATOR at KETCHUMS BAKERY
- LEAD BAKER at KETCHUMS BAKERY
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- Guild Master
- Guild Master
- Guild Master
with: _ contract in progress __
• Product Roadmap, Product Design, Product Strategy, Win/Loss Analysis, Competitive analysis. Administered proposals, contracts, bids, Procurement for b2b partners & clients: RFI, RFQ, RFP
• Μmanaged prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, time-to-market, and operational support load. Senior Product Development Manager in charge of all aspects of Product Management, from functionality requirements specification to Product Quality assurance with the following responsibilities: 1. Product Development Management Software Development Manager 2. Product Roadmap planning and delivery Release Manager 3. New Feature Research and definition Product Manager 4. Creation of Specifications Product Manager 5. Procedure and Policy Documentation development and management Business Process Change Manager 6. Reporting from key tools (Atlassian Suite: JIRA/Confluence) Project Manager Day to day responsibilities included:
• Review high-level change requests specs and converting these into clear concise development specs User Stories Product Owner
• Track all existing product features and all other changes to ensure we most effectively introduce new features to the product roadmap
• Align product roadmap and version release features with regional priorities to ensure we deliver what we need in each new product release VP Product
• Manage Development teams to ensure they understand spec requirements and agree with proposed changes / introduce improvements to changes Development Manager
• Manage Version Release cycles Release Manager
• Review and improve product research and development processes to ensure getting access to and using all information to drive roadmap Business Process Manager
• Map out the processes for product development, documenting these processes and ensuring process adoption and continual improvement Business Process Manager
• Providing metrics and reporting as required to the business re progress and issues around all deliveries Project Manager Software Development, DevOps & QA Team Management
• Manage the offshore R&D teams (Russia, UK, India, Finland, US, Australia) Development Manager / Scrum Master
• Manage remotely the R&D teams using Atlassian software tools
• Day to day line management and delivery management to ensure all releases are progressing according to plan Development Manager
• Travel to Russia/India/Australia/US quarterly to manage the teams
• Version Release Policy Management
• Software Installation and Version Update procedure
• Ensuring code optimization, security, best-practices, and latest technology in the product
• Develop the methodology and supporting documentation for version
• Release policy management suited to SaaS and scalability of product
• Manage regional Professional Services (Service Delivery) teams.
• Define and structure Customer Success and Help Desk Support teams Key Tasks Handled
• Managed, budgeted Software Engineering on:
• $1.2M project for Airlines GRC/HSE System Phase 1 delivered on time on 3/2019
• $500K Airport GRC/HSE system
• Trained and coordinated product handover to new Product Manager
• Budgeted and scheduled offshore resources to deliver the projects within budget or at profit.
• SAFE Implementation across six geographically disparate teams PROJECTS HANDLED: Title: SAFE Implementation / PI Plan Brief Description: Design and implementation of a SAFE & PI Plan (JIRA to Pega BPM). 8 Two-week- Sprints iterations. Worked with Dev-Ops to further automate and integrate processes into the ART (Medusa/Jenkins/Jira/Bit Bucket/GIT).
• Assisted in training PO's to create Epics needed for release planning. Identified VOC and Product gaps in Salesforce and that integration with JIRA thereof.
• Converted NFRs into Epics as part of the PI plan and finally established a Program Board to manage the release train in.
• Identified Risks and dependencies based on the Velocity (capacity utilization) of team resources.
• Created a training checklist for other development managers to follow and implement. Key Tasks Handled
• Transitioned to Interim CTO while implementing ISO 27001 and leading SaaS/PaaS initiative along with IT team restructuring with 3 year transformation/handover roadmap.
• Agile Scrum Managed 5 Software development teams, 2 QA teams. Acted as PM, PO/PDM, and Scrum master until training and procuring / candidate sourcing dedicated resources for these and training them.
• Kanban/Lean managed 2 Infrastructure teams and 1 Clinical team.
• Reduced technical debt by implementing IT build and process automation projects in TFS, MS Lab Manager, MS Test Manager and SCVMM with Lab Manager and other "IT Housekeeping" projects to maintain code, build and testing quality.
• Implemented 2 Week Dev/Test Sprints with a Sprint-based 2 week Release cycles. Also was Scrum Master and implemented Planning-Poker estimation managed with Rally.
• Designed & implemented a CI (Continuous Integration) Automated Build using Jenkins, and Maven for a Java-based development environment.
• Full project life cycle including Product Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Demo, iterative POC, Cost Analysis, time/budget/risk estimation/demos and presentations.
• Project Execution, Quality Control, Continuous Improvement, Financial reporting per EVM Earned Value Management.
• Creation of candidate screening process and performance matrix for IT Team
• Β2Β procurement of technical resources and partnerships related to software development.
• Lead / coordinated architectural upgrade of Enterprise toolkit application to SaaS.
• Established a PMO with general standards and best practices to follow per Agile / Waterfall hybrids
• Budgeted and established a UI/UX team to implement cross-platform-agnostic responsive design proof-of-concepts and prototypes across web, mobile (IOS/Android) and Windows. PROJECTS HANDLED: Title: Technical team re-architecture + Agile cross-team implementation Brief Description: Implementation of DevOps and R&D separation of concerns. Matrix management teams, Scrum (R&D) and Kanban (DevOps) teams, cross-functional ATDD QA/BA/Dev collaborative teams per Agile. Title: Creation of Agile PMO Brief Description: Creation of PMO with Standard Operating Procedures. Oversaw training and best practice per Agile / Waterfall hybrids depending on projects. Led procurement of PM resources. Trained internal technical and non-technical staff in Agile Scrum, timekeeping and estimation as well as Sprint- based Scrum training, release management and budgeting of resources and effort. Teams where either self-managing or allowed a single PM to manage 3 teams simultaneously from performance improvements. Performance and quality increase of 126% and 53% respectively based on re- usability and stability as well as deadlines. Implementation of SOPs as a result of Workflow Management of business processes and later full BPM of business processes. Title: Implementation of ISO27001 Brief Description: Established best practice and government guidelines as well as training across all aspects of ISO27001. Title: Enterprise upgrade to SaaS and PaaS implementation Brief Description: Project management of a full product re-write of a non-enterprise multi-platform toolkit application to be SaaS-driven, multi-tenant, device-agnostic. Implemented quality standards for Load Testing, Automated Regression testing, and staggered-sprint dev-qa-uat-release management. Resulting SaaS design allowed for a cost savings of 247% due to resource reallocation from delivery management to business development which in turned lead to a 300% increase in sales in the 2 quarters following. Title: Establishment of Release policy and management Brief Description: Created a release policy based on modern Agile software development to allow for better product delivery, stability and client-expectations. Re-implemented SLA's to align with a quarterly release plan. Stability resulted in an 82% reduction in bugs due to controlling the number of versions and revisions released to live as well as improved management of customer expectations due to the ability to accurately predict future releases. 30% of resources for DevOps were also reallocated to R&D as a resulting stability which lead to added R&D staff yet simultaneously being under the R&D procurement budget which in turn was used for a 20% development bonus incentive program. Title: Establishment of QA policy and management Brief Description: Design of QA policies and procedures as well as procurement of QA resources and allocation as well as training in ATDD and improved collaboration with developers in remote teams. Within 10 months, 30% unit test coverage was achieved with 35% UI test automation, and full training in ATDD. Title: Training of Product Owners and procurement of Product Manager Brief Description: Retrained existing BA's as Product Owners (per Agile) and eventually promoted the most senior to Product Manager. Acted as interim PDM/PO during this training that spanned 3 quarters. With budget gained from other cost-savings 40% of existing BA's were formally retrained by a consultant in Agile Product Ownership which was augmented by their existing product knowledge. Title: HRIS implementation Brief Description: Onboarding/Off-boarding standardization. Budgeted and organized resources in HR to establish an HRIS and protocols around procurement by department as well as general human resource policies. Title: ICD-10 technical and clinical implementation Brief Description: Software upgrade as well as cross-spectrum clinical training for ICD-10 integration using a mixture of Agile and Lean. Use of CPA & PERT (Critical Path Analysis PERT charts) in project planning. Billing/Coding training 6 months ahead of schedule from KanBan approach to training. Title: Phone Migration infrastructure project. Brief Description: Gained acceptance of Agile rather than waterfall for Infrastructure per a JIT (just-in- time) based methodology as Kanban. Title: Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence / Document warehouse Database Migration ETL project Brief Description: technical database migration and ETL for an OLTP database as well as BI Reporting upgrade. Company-specific proprietary Agile methodology used. Provided PDM guidance and delegated architectural guidance related to NoSQL sharded tables as well as Profiling usage for TSQL, managed- code profiling. The DW was later used to implement Data Analytics, Predictive Analytics, & BI reports from that. Led the formation of a Data Quality Assurance team (separate from QA and development) to focus on Data Cleaning, Data Quality as well as Data Privacy / GDPR - both for the integrity of the Data Warehouse as well as for Customer Support related maintenance work. Data Input was revamped to be 'Socialized' per Data Socialization.
- Senior Agile Product & Development Manager at
- Senior Agile Development Manager at Oil Services & Device Measurement SCADA/HMI
- Agile Coach/ Development Manager at Automation Control Devices, SCADA/HMI/PLC
- Product Development Manager / Project Manager Contractor at Companies in the Security Devices
6 years, 8 months at this Job
Research & Development
• In charge and manage all soft-goods and specific hard-goods developments
• Collaborate with cross functional teams and execute ideas from concept to production
• Research for latest innovation, technology and manufacture advancement
• Develop materials, trims and hardware with key vendors
• Manage development team and factories with daily follow up calls
• Review samples & tech-pack to identify QA concerns and provide resolution
• Monitor timeline from project kick-off through shipment and improve speed to market Bill of Materials & Costing
• Review BOM and suggest alternative solutions to meet margin requirement
• Provide product value engineering options to reach target price
• Suggest construction changes to improve manufacturing processes Procurement & Production
• NPI meeting to review progress and next step follow up
• Review product engineering change and implement for production
• Monitor production lead-time and ensure timely completion Shipment, Inventory & Planning
• Advise purchasing and work with factories to expedite shipment
• Monitor key material inventory and suggest safety stock level
• Review order history and work with suppliers on key material procurement planning Warranty & Evaluation
• Meet with customer service rep and sales to evaluate product complaints
• Review RMA with product manager and monitor for high risk claims
• Create action plans and provide improvement options for running change
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at INCASE DESIGN CORP
- SENIOR MANAGER - PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & OPERATIONS at PROLEE INDUSTRIAL CO
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS MANAGER at TREND LIGHTING CORP
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT MANAGER at 17CALL, INC
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- None - Economics
Product Development Manager working on building a flexible Digital Banking Platform to replace the legacy Sybase Online Banking Platform known as BOB (Business Online Banking), the Document Delivery System known as Document Exchange as well as various supporting Platforms and Delivery Channels.
• Responsible for documenting business cases and providing strategic recommendations to specific use cases
• Complete competitive analysis and identify differentiation strategies
• Conduct market research and attend at least 2 vendor conferences a year
• Forecast client behavior and needs based on their user personas
• Provide the product launch plan and coordinate go/no go sessions with key stakeholders (signatures through DocuSign)
• Engage the brand and marketing teams and assist in the creation of both internal and external communication related to the features being released
• Work with the training team and assist in the creation of end user reference guides and job aids
• Ensure the Treasury Management Sales team and the Regional Account Executives fully understand the product suite by providing demos for new features as well as highlighting the upcoming items on the product roadmap
• Create and maintain progress status dashboards shared with executive leadership
- Product Development Manager (Corporate & Commercial) at Mutual of Omaha Bank
- Agile Product Owner (Corporate, Commercial & Reporting) at Mutual of Omaha Bank
- Sr Manager Service Enablement and Experience Design (SCRUM Product Owner) at Marriott International Inc
- Senior Financial Analyst at ConAgra Foods Corporation
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Management - Management
- Bachelor's in Mathematics & Economics - Foundations of Leadership
ELECTRONIC BRIEFCASE Inc. Trade Show Lead Management Product Development Manager January 2015-January 2019
ELECTRONIC BRIEFCASE Inc.
Trade Show Lead Management Product Development Manager
January 2015-January 2019
- Product Development Manager at Electronic Briefcase Lead Management Inc
- Trade Show Registration Manager at Registration Control Systems
- Trade Show Floor Manager at Independent Contractor
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Dual degrees Physchology and Communications
New product development, design and manufacturing. Concurrent to NPD, develop company infrastructure for interface with product development team and overseas manufacturing.
- Product Development Manager at Stringking Lacrosse
- Freelance Designer at blacklisted
- Senior Lead Designer at N.E.I. Treatment Systems
- Mechanical Designer (Contract) at Whittaker Controls, Inc
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- CSWP - Solidworks
- A.A.S. - Computer Drafting & Design