Currently serve as Product Development Manager, reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, as the company merges with Technekes and works to define the strategic direction of the combined product portfolio. Responsible for reviewing the portfolio of products, identifying ones that can become true scalable products, and then assisting those teams with developing a market-driven approach rather than a customer-driven approach. Work with product teams to develop product roadmaps and investment cases to be submitted to the product review board. Serve as interim product manager while identifying potential product managers within the business. Assist in build vs buy decisions, including vendor evaluations and negotiations. Accomplishments:
• Evangelized Pragmatic Marketing framework concepts throughout the organization - helping to restructure - identified the roles in the organization are tailored towards custom solutions rather than scalable products, so defining the product management roles, identifying the individuals suitable to take on those roles, and restructuring the teams to separate the products potential to be scalable from the custom projects
• Gained approval to integrate Pendo solutions within
• Creating a pricing rubric for Cultivator suite to
- Product Development Manager at XS Inc (transitioning to TKXS)
- Head of Product Management at XS Inc d.b.a. Novarete
- Software Development Project Manager at XS Inc
- Software Developer Lead at XS Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting & Information Systems
The largest Australian multinational bank, with businesses across New Zealand, Asia, the United States and the United Kingdom. 2018 Revenue AU$26.005B, 51,800 staff.
COMMSEC - Australia's leading and largest retail and institutional stock broker, cons
Product Development Manager | April 2017 - February 2019) Experience and Responsibilities:
• Leading Design Thinking Sessions to uncover solutions to strategic problems directed by senior management.
• Leading the end to end management of large- IT, Design, Product Enhancements, CX & UX, back office financial systems.
• Multiple digital channel development - Mobile, Web
• Creating Product Roadmaps and supporting business cases to secure resources and funding for development.
• Working as Product Owner in cross functional teams; creating definition of done, acceptance criteria, test plans, effective management of backlog, removing blockers and managing delivery of value. Managing through JIRA, Confluence, Trello and Slack.
• Directed full design lifecycle, including concept design, user testing, feedback, iterative designs, production, go to market strategy Key Achievements:
• Successfully leading ambiguous innovative projects which aligned to strategic initiatives with minimal budget (MVP into rollout)
• Successfully driving and delivery of large-scale Regulatory Projects (Banking Code of Practice, Financial Crimes, Market Risk system uplift).
• Highest levels of engagement across all projects within CommSec resulting in higher quality of delivery, high velocity, and greater employee satisfaction relative to other initiatives.
• Mentored over ten people who have all gone on to secure management positions. Supporter of Women empowerment programs
- Product Development Manager at COMMONWEALTH BANK
- Organizational Change Analyst at
- Institutional Key Account Manager at Macquarie Group
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Applied Finance - Applied Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Huntington, IN: A 100-year old nonprofit company that produces and mails over 800 million offering envelopes and publishes magazine & religious material for Catholic Churches. Marketing and Product Development Manager 2008 - 2011
- Marketing and Product Development Manager at Our Sunday Visitor
- Director of Customer Service at Terex Corporation
- Vice President of Aftermarket Sales & Support at Quincy Compressor
- Manager - Parts & Service Center at Rotoflow Corporation
3 years at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
- MBA - Marketing
- - Marketing Management
- - Total Quality Management
ELECTRONIC BRIEFCASE Inc.
Trade Show Lead Management Product Development Manager
January 2015-January 2019
• Managed patenting of related intellectual property for electronic briefcase lead management system for trade shows and events.
• Responsible for startup of product development in design, engineering, manufacturing process development and quality management.
• Developed sound concepts of product design, information technology engineering, and lead retrieval architecture for new technology for trade shows and events.
• Responsible for field testing, marketing and sales at events and trade shows.
- Product Development Manager at Electronic Briefcase Lead Management Inc
- Trade Show Registration Manager at Registration Control Systems
- Trade Show Floor Manager at Independent Contractor
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Dual degrees Physchology and Communications
Augusta, Georgia Manufacturer of team sportswear, outerwear, bags, and accessory items. Brands include Augusta Sportswear, Holloway Sportswear, High 5 Sportswear, Russell Athletic Senior Product Development Manager Feb 2018 - current Manage large scale projects that affect new product implementation. Also responsible for sourcing fabric and trim items and technical design of new products for all brands (Augusta, Holloway, High 5, and Russell Athletic). Take on mentoring roll for others on product development team. Some travel responsibilities.
- Senior Product Development Manager at Augusta Sportswear
- Technical Design Manager at Augusta Sportswear
- Technical Designer at Augusta Sportswear
- Cost Engineer at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science degree - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science degree - Fashion Merchandising
a division of Genesis Products, Keysville, VA 2014-Present
A manufacturing center that creates and produces drawer components and bed rails. Product Development Manager
• Provide cost and lead time to new customers on specified product.
• Ensures all samples are processed and shipped to customers.
• Create programs for CNC Router using Alphacam program. Customer Service/Inventory Coordinator
• Provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent in-depth knowledge of company products or service problems for customer's.
• Enter all orders into BizApp.
• Follow up with customers on orders and if problem occurs find best solution to solve problem.
• Control inventory for imported drawer parts.
• Conduct physical inventory every month.
• Enters received drawer parts into BizApp.. Quality Control Manager
• Sets up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
• Ensure all materials meet or exceed the specifications.
• Ensure that manufacturing or production processes are meet.
• Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service.
• Investigate customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Product Development Manager at Appomattox River Manufacturing
- Product Engineer at Sample Shop
- at Thomasville Furniture Industries
- CNC Router Operator at Digitizing Tech
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Credits for Engineering Program
- High School Diploma
o Manage every aspect of new product development for multiple product lines from concept to delivery. o Supervise one Assistant Product Manager and verify that they follow all product development procedures. o Source new products and ensure they meet customer requirements through product testing and pre-production review. o Coordinate vendor relationships with all overseas factories. o Develop cross functional relationships with Business Development, Design, and Operations; conduct cross functional weekly meetings.
- Senior Product Development Manager at Momenta
- Program Manager at Measured Progress
- FastTrack Project Manager Lead at Experis
- Project Manager at PokerTek, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish - International Studies
I am a highly motivated and passionate individual who is driven by exceeding goals and objectives with proven success in Management and Leadership. COSMETICS LK | DECEMBER 2016 - PRESENT
➢ BRANDING, RESEARCH & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER: Probelle, Bonitaluxe, Prolana Develop products, packaging, educational support, and marketing concepts to expand product assortment; this requires creating and implementing brand new strategies to maximize revenue.
• Research: Initiated market research standards. Implemented timeline, processes, and production workflow.
• Development: Managed and executed a massive branding and packaging overhaul.
• Enhancements: Executed trademark agreements, RIFT testing, and expanded product categories.
• Education & Standards: Built and implemented essential tools for all departments to enforce standards.
• Problem Solver: led cross-functional teams through challenges, executed solutions.
• Ambassador: Supported CEO in all meeting preparations with expertise on brand connection and influence.
- BRANDING, RESEARCH & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at COSMETICS LK
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Human Sciences - Human Sciences
Work with leadership, research, and product teams to develop, refine, and launch new revenue generating services
• Assist with market testing to refine product specifications, gauge market interest, and set price points
• Identify and size potential markets; planning for immediate and long term revenue opportunities
• Devise and execute marketing and sales strategies for each product launch
• Responsible for initial go-to-market introduction and sales effort; exceeded unit goal and secured $1,659,000 in new revenue between May and December 2013
• Manage staff and pipeline for each product rollout to ensure revenue and visit goal targets are met BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, July 2011 - December 2012
• Developed and executed strategy for converting current and new subscribers to National Journal Membership
• Conducted marketing presentations for senior level executives to retain, upgrade, and acquire new business; exceeded annualized sales goal by 26%
• Took on leadership role with sales team and co-managed 3 sales reps and 2 associates while Director of Sales position vacant (Dec 2012-June 2013)
• Trained employees on the Membership value proposition and sales process; including objection handling, cold calling, prospecting, and scheduling meetings
• Completed a full market analysis to identify growth opportunities, forecast 2013 revenue, and prioritize sales and marketing efforts
• Served as marketing team liaison, overseeing the development of marketing campaigns and sales collateral
• Developed standard operating procedures for Salesforce and implemented guidelines department-wide
- Product Development Manager at ATLANTIC MEDIA, NATIONAL JOURNAL GROUP
- Marketing Communications MBA Intern at VERIZON WIRELESS
- Operations Manager at CSI CAPITOL SERVICES, INC
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- International Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- - International Business, Spanish
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
• Serve as Line Manager for Dockers and Lucky Brand footwear.
• Coordinate with senior management from product development, marketing, sales, and merchandising to construct product briefs for each season.
• Collaborate with design to build the line and ensure all product needs are met.
• Actively research fashion trends, leathers, and textiles by shopping markets both domestically and internationally.
• International travel to factories for development work and supplier meetings.
- Product Development Manager at Genesco
- Product Development Manager, Women's Footwear at Genesco
- Product Development Coordinator-Licensed Brands-Footwear at Genesco
- Manager at Arzelle's Bridal
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Accounting
- Associate of Arts - Professional Designation
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing