Since July 2017: Senior Product Engineer HeadLamp (GM Cadillac) - Project Dept. From May 2017 to July 2017: Product Engineer Module (Ford) - Innovation Dept. From June 2016 to May 2017: Product Engineer HeadLamp (VW) - Project Dept.
- Senior Product Engineer at VALEO
- Product Engineer at VALEO
- Product Engineer at Wagon Automotive
- Mechanical Engineer at ABMI
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineer
• Product engineer for engine starters in both air and hydraulic markets.
• Implemented processes for product realization, testing and validation.
• Work directly with customer to meet the needs of their application, including customer visits for starter fit-up and evaluation of the customer's starting system.
- Product Engineer at Maradyne Corporation
- Senior Product Development Engineer at LuK USA LLC
- at LuK USA LLC
8 months at this Job
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
SK HYNIX The world's second-largest memory chipmaker and fifth-largest semiconductor company Icheon, South Korea
Product Engineer January 2015 - May 2018
• Managed product life cycle of mobile memories, working cross-functionally with R&D and manufacturing teams to supply memories for iPhone 7, 8, and X; contributed to the company's largest revenue($27B) in 2017
• Collaborated with software engineers to develop additional memory features compatible with customers' mobile operating systems, improving power efficiency of memory by 10%
• Analyzed memories in the development phase to detect potential causes of errors; enabled the product to move into the mass production phase within 3 months, the fastest phase change in the company's history Cross-Functional Leadership
• Led a Task Force of 10 members from 3 different teams to achieve automation of a test process for memory reliability; created a new automated procedure saving 15 man-hours a week and received Monthly Group Award
• Trained 4 new employees on testing equipment, preparing them to conduct failure analysis within 6 months compared to the average of 1 year
• Received Division Award as a team among 50+ teams for the best quality product in Q3 2017; oversaw the entire product development process to maintain failure rate under 2% over 3 months Operational Improvements
• Improved product failure rate by finding root cause of product malfunctions; provided feedback to design teams to apply necessary modifications to chip design, enhancing the company's profit rate by 10% in 6 months
• Devised a new test algorithm that could be run faster while maintaining the same testability; reduced the manufacturing time of mobile memories by 32%, maximizing the productivity of the mass production
- Product Engineer at iPhone
- QA Engineer Intern at AHN LAB
- Sergeant IT Manager at SPECIAL WARFARE COMMAND, REPUBLIC OF KOREA ARMY
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Technology and Product Management
- B.S. - Computer Engineering and Minor
- - Leadership
Suppliers of ceramic cores and wax pattern technology for manufacture of complex castings for aircraft engine blades, industrial turbines, vanes and associated components for aerospace application.
Product Engineer Aug 2013 - Nov 2018
Developed, implemented, and managed manufacturing methods and processes for production of Injection molding parts and materials. Ensured all processes, methods, and associated tools conformed to industrial and customer specific requirements including ISO9001 and AS9100 standards. Implemented statistical process tools to monitor, control and improve production yields, reduce scrap and product cost, and increase manufacturing efficiency.
• Implemented key initiatives and practices that lead to efficient core manufacturing, increasing production yields by 30%, and reduced visual defects by 40%.
• Improved part specific delivery targets by 30% and product scrap rate by 37%
• Identified and resolved technical issues on the manufacturing floor and assembly / finishing departments
• Provided support and liaison to QC and interfaced with source inspectors and customers
- Product Engineer at Morgan Advanced Materials
- Engineering Manager at ACROM DESIGN LLC
- Manufacturing Engineer at VEECO COMPOUND SEMICONDUCTOR Inc
- Manufacturing Engineer Manager at GULTON INC
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Industrial Research &Development
Product Engineer - Electrical Centers
• Working on new business pursuits, designing bespoke products for future Ford and Chrysler vehicles, utilizing common design elements, and applying lessons learned
• Optimization of design via feedback from Moldflow, FEA, Tolerance Stacks and DFMEA
• Coordination of material availability for pre-production builds and testing
• Root causing electrical and mechanical issues encountered during validation and pre-production builds, and implementation of solutions to ensure a flawless launch
• Efficiently communicating design details, changes, issues and resolutions to the customer
• Working with teams in multiple countries
- Product Engineer at Delphi Packard Electric
- Co-op Engineer at Steelastic
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Serve as Product Engineer and responsible for the close collaboration with offshore contract manufacturers and internal Business Units (Marketing, Engineering and Product Managers). Successfully managed the transition of multiple projects from Prototype to Mass Production and ensured target milestones and higher quality is achieved - Oversee development of 3 – 4 products at time and lead a project team of 4 employees. Dramatically streamlined communications across global time zones and manufactured products projected to generate $1,000,000s in revenue. o Big “wins” included influencing the final design of main Microchip product enclosure, achieving buy-in from dissenting groups, and bypassing traditional outside silicon purchasing channels by negotiating with internal resources (and shortening time to market significantly). – Stepped in as a SME on PCBs, hardware, and manufacturing questions – and resolved multiple testing delays (some as long as 6 months) by leaning on deep technical engineering knowledge and a refusal to quit until each stoppage was fully resolved. o Took a stalled product that had failed testing and revived it through troubleshooting. Found discrepancies in the test setup, successfully navigated through testing, and as a result, realized $100K in potential revenue. - Seized an opportunity to renegotiate a vendor supply contract for a high-use tool component by leveraging a competing vendor’s lower bid. Saved $100K/year on a $2M contract. - Set new internal communications guidelines which increased output and eliminated confusion. Held employees accountable and brought everyone to table in a way that increased efficiency across multiple groups. - Follow company process and procedure and maintain a strong documentation database for all projects.
- Product Engineer at Microchip Technologies
- Master Engineering Technician at Microchip Technologies
- Master Engineering Technician/Design Engineer at Microchip Technologies
- Engineering Technician at Boundary Devices
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Design
Working in a challenging environment as a product engineer has allowed me to gain knowledge of multiple
facets of the business from design and costing to troubleshooting and continuous improvement.
Primary duties include:
• Scheduling of raw material including inbound inspection confirmation and working with supplier for continuous improvement efforts
• Support JCP Team with Customer Samples
• Product/Project qualifications for top customers like Denso, Nissan, MEAA and Toyota
• Internal Audits
• Participation in Customer Visits and Audits
• SPC's and Scrap Digs to prioritize improvement efforts
• Process back up for Plant Process Engineer
• All other assignments as needed to help JCP reach KPI Goals Quality Assurance 03/2013 to 09/2015 Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions. Actively suggested operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production times and reduce costs. Inspected, tested and measured materials and products to spec. Recommended corrective actions to minimize rate of product defects. Analyzed returns with grade and acceptance-rejection status. Interpreted and classified production and quality data for continuous improvement projects. Documented, filed and maintained proper inspection records and quality assurance documents. Interpreted results of process control analysis and made adjustments to optimize plant performance. Made sound and logical judgments regarding process changes. Closely inspected equipment for safety problems, mechanical issues and wear and tear. Inspected finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications. Troubleshooting problems with equipment, devices or products. Maintained logs, lists and files and promptly completed all necessary paperwork. Compiled statistical information for special reports. Worked with cross functional resources to implement corrective actions. Communicated with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions and explain new procedures from corrective actions.
- Product Engineer at ESSEX
- Production Supervisor at
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION - BUSINESS
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION - BUSINESS
- CERTIFICATE OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Certificate in Basic Supervision
March 2014 to August 2016, April 2017 to present Product Engineer responsible for seat belt and airbag product at manufacturer of aircraft components. Design and develop new product to meet customer as well as internal requirements, schedule, and budget. Organize brainstorming sessions, visit customers and attend trade shows to understand market demands. Build prototypes, conduct design reviews, and receive customer feedback. Write test plans, coordinate with external test houses, and present data to FAA ACO. Build and program PLC operated test equipment. Generate BOMs and drawing packages, assist Materials with vendor selection, write work instructions, and train operators. Support production line. Ensure performance of critical manufacturing and test equipment. Solve manufacturing problems on the floor. Build relationships with external vendors and fabricators. Implement process and product design improvements to increase product quality and lower costs through superior manufacturability. Conduct internal audits in accordance with FAA requirements and AS9100 quality procedures. Teach soldering per J-STD-001 as Certified IPC Trainer.
- Product Engineer at Firstmark Aerospace
- Lead Mechanical Engineer for project to develop tactical forensic device at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mechanical Design Engineer I at Bell and Howell
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Mechanical Engineering
WET Design develops large-scale entertainment water features from concept to commissioning. As a product
engineer I design the individual devices that are installed in the features. This includes intrusion systems,
shooter lift systems, and fire manifolds.
• Create manufacturing drawings, assembly and installation instructions and design verification procedures.
• Write protocols and test plans for quality assurance purposes.
• Collaborate successfully with cross-functional development teams to design and manufacture new products.
• Perform failure analysis to repair malfunctioning devices in the field.
• Facilitate site visits to assess existing feature conditions and device performance.
- Product Engineer at WET Design
- Project Engineer Intern at Second Star Group
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• Design and Develop electronic products for the Medical Devices market, from start to finish.
• Circuit & PCB layout
• Product Case design and tooling
• FCC and FDA testing and regulation compliance.
• Design/develop test fixtures and run tests to ensure designs meet specifications.
• Oversee RF and immunity tests on products, Anechoic chamber tests.
• Oversee and maintain efficient production environment.
• App Design & Development for smart Medical devices.
• Produce Test-instructions and Work-instructions for Technicians/assemblers.
• Review & Approve Design changes.
• Support sales team in technical fields, define customer requirements, develop and drive customized products.
• Sourcing of materials; Electrical components, power systems, control and RF communications…etc
• RF antenna TX/RX design.
• Present and explain Products to investors, at conventions and conference.
• Cross-department, always moving. I work closely with these Companies/indus. as Product Engineer at HQI:
• SOCOM: Worked personally with SEALS at BUD/s on Coronado Island.
• Navy: Worked with the Office of Naval Research Warfighter Performance Department on creating custom applications for testing.
• Universities: John Hopkins, Boston, Connecticut, Cornell, Duke.
• Pharmaceutical: Pfizer, Parexel, Merck.
- Product Engineer at HQ inc.
- sUAS Technician at Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Lathe/Mill Machinist at Redcon Firearms Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Electrical Engineering and Communications Technology