• Product manager of third highest market share combine harvester in North America
• Manager of product offer and pricing for North American combine harvester
• Responsible for combine harvester and header future product development for North America
• Analyze and formulate competitive pricing and feature comparisons
• Liaison between sales/market product needs to engineering and production
• Conduct market analysis to determine future product needs and competitive product development
- Product Manager at CLAAS OF AMERICA INC
- Region Product Specialist at CLAAS OF AMERICA
- Product Specialist at CLAAS OF AMERICA
- North American Graduate – Product Marketing at CLAAS OF AMERICA INC
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Strategic Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Agriculture Business & Economics
Automotive and HVOR Sensors - Product Manager for Automotive and HVOR Sensors Businesses. Specific responsibilities include the Product Family financial responsibility for P&L's and Gross Margins, on-time delivery, the development of Product Roadmaps and overall Product Life Cycle Management focusing on product end of life Management.
- Product Manager at Sensata Technologies. Incorporated
- Product/Program Manager at Sensata Technologies. Incorporated
- Program Manager at Texas Instruments, Incorporated
- Project Manager/Program Manager (Senior Member Technical Staff) at HVAC & Industrial Pressure Switches
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Mechanical Engineering
- MBA Program (50% Complete)
A travel technology company that offers unique accessible travel experiences for people with disabilities, their
friends and families
Product Manager May. 2019 - Present
• Assist the technology side of their onboarding process for new travel experiences on the website
• Ensure the implementation of the tracking on the website and email in order to analyze the traffic data for future business development purposes
• Perform the preparation of partnership proposal for potential investors
- Product Manager at Wheel the World
- Ads Success Manager at Sprinklr Japan
- Customer Success Associate at Marin Software
- International Investment & Sales Associate at Marimo Co., Ltd
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Digital Media Design - Digital Media Design
- Diploma of Information Technology - Information Technology
• Product Manager for Governance and Privacy Products. Lead 5 teams and 8 products from conception to launch. Work closely with Engineering and UX leads on all products.
• Use Agile to lead and facilitate stand-up, grooming, and planning sessions. Manage a team of product owners and product analysts to audit current data, and represent project needs and interests to the rest of the company.
• Regularly meet with customers to engage in customer feedback and usage.
• Manage Evidon/Crownpeak privacy database, the largest in the industry, to ensure the security of all the firm's product lines.
- Product Manager at Crownpeak/Evidon/Ghostery
- Project Manager & Junior Programmer at Pentaracorp
- Contract Programmer- Various Clients at Institute for the Study of Language and Culture
- at Comcast
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of science - info tech
Cloud and Platform Services/Product Manager Primary Technologies: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, Spring, Java
Cloud and Platform Services/Product Manager
Primary Technologies: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, Spring, Java
- Product Manager at DXC Technology
- Technical Consultant at HPE/HP/EDS/DXC
- SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT at DXC
- HP CLOUD SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT at Primary Technologies
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Software Engineering and Database Technologies
- Bachelor's - Computer and Management Science
A former business unit of Green Biologics, Ltd., which produced bio-based chemical products for coatings, personal care, home fuels, HI&I and flavors and fragrance markets. Product Manager product; including analysis of sales, forecasting and production planning. Manufacturing Company. digital marketing efforts and sales activities. product development and targeted value propositions for marketing and sales material.
• Program manager for The Clorox Company partnership activities, responsible for day-to-day activities related to a new
• Oversaw New Product Development. Evaluated, updated and implemented a revised process, including the development of new templates to be utilized. Facilitated and led quarterly global new product development meetings.
• Responsible for the creation of market assessments and go-to-market plans for new products.
• Project manager for new product development initiatives with key customers, specifically The Clorox Company and Zippo
• Designed and implemented a new inbound lead follow-up process.
• Optimized the company's Salesforce database and implementation of new processes within the system to better align
• Created and implemented a Voice of Customer process to aid the organization in increased customer-backed new
• Conducted market research and analysis along with competitor and customer briefs.
• Creation of customer-facing presentations and product briefs for various products and markets.
A former business unit of Green Biologics, Ltd., which produced bio-based chemical products for coatings, personal care, home fuels, HI&I and flavors and fragrance markets.
product; including analysis of sales, forecasting and production planning.
digital marketing efforts and sales activities.
product development and targeted value propositions for marketing and sales material.
- Product Manager at GREEN BIOLOGICS, INC
- Product Manager - Process Ceramics at SAINT-GOBAIN NORPRO
- Marketing Specialist Advisor, Strategic Marketing Team at FEDEX CUSTOM CRITICAL
- Customer Relations Manager, Sales & Marketing Team at BREMEN CASTINGS, INC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate in Applied Project Management
- B.S. degree - Marketing and Supply Chain Management
Employee #3 & Founding Product Manager
• Owned product management, UX/UI design, QA, delivery, and outcomes-tracking responsibilities for GreenLight's core/sole product which saw its revenue grow from $33k to $1.5M in less than 2 years
• Managed an 8-person software development team based in Ukraine
• Translated the CEO and CTO vision into medium- and long-term product roadmaps with assigned owners and clear metrics for success
• Proposed and implemented company- and product-level OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) to quantify our progress and ensure alignment between all business units
• Developed and executed Product and Customer Success optimizations that attributed to a 20% increase in vendor conversion rate and a 10% decrease in vendor churn
• Designed and executed go-to market strategy for Clinical Research module in less than 4 months, which attributed to a 15% increase in hospital conversions
- Product Manager at GreenLight Medical
- Healthcare Investment Banking Summer Analyst at Coker Capital Advisors
- at Thirsty Fares
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Financial Economics and Corporate Strategy
Enchante Accessories Inc. - Product Manager (New York, NY) Responsible for negotiating pricing, delivery and payment terms with vendors
• Managing vendor relationships with a keen focus on selection and acquisition
• Collaborating with buying team to expand successful product lines and implement exit strategies for unpopular or slow moving merchandise
• Determining a dynamic pricing strategy to meet internal goals for turnover and margin
• Sourcing new designs and working with sales team to determine market feasibility and distribution channels
• Forecasting and planning to maximize inventory profitability by balancing projected forecasts and actual sales
• Traveling to vendor factories and trade shows in Asia for line review and yearly budgeting and allocation considerations
Enchante Accessories Inc. - Product Manager (New York, NY)
Responsible for negotiating pricing, delivery and payment terms with vendors
- Product Manager at Enchante Accessories
- Senior Production Coordinator at Envogue International-New York
- Buying and Production Assistant at Carol Hannah
- Intern - Sourcing & Design Development at Jaishree Exports Private Limited
1 year at this Job
- Pearl Acadamy - Textile science and fashion technology
- J.D. - Birla Institute
SIX CRM is a startup CRM Platform focused on the eCommerce market. As the Product Manager for this exciting company, I helped develop a product roadmap, organize releases, create user stories, gather and write detailed requirements, and work as a liaison between the executive team, design resources, and the development team building the product. I also worked with integration partners to make sure that they had the information and support they needed in order to integrate with SIX's robust API. As a result of my work on this project, our team was able to reduce technical debt, delivery key features, and replace a legacy data model, which allowed for development times to decrease substantially. We also cleared the way for a substantial increase in our user base.
- PRODUCT MANAGER at SIX CRM
- ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT MANAGER at SYCLE.NET
- MARKETING MANAGER at FMYI/GROUPTRAIL
- MARKETING CONSULTANT at GERMAN ACADEMIC EXCHANGE SERVICE
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- Bachelor's - Political Science
Addison, IL 2016-Current Xentris Wireless is a leader in designing, manufacturing and distributing high quality, innovative wireless accessories supplying a full
line of products to a wide range of customers and top wireless companies - including wireless carriers, retailers and dealer agents.
Responsibilities include planning, organize, and control assigned product lines- brands from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives. Product Manager
• Manage all aspects of product development from concept to delivery by managing international and domestic manufacturing resources to develop new products.
• Launch, promote, and support new and existing product lines, resulting in increased sales.
• Travel overseas for vendor visits and tradeshows- seeking new product development opportunities.
• Negotiate first cost pricing and cost reductions.
• Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations.
• Create/present quarterly road map plans for each product category.
• Conduct market research, identify and track market trends in company's industry.
- Product Manager at Xentris Wireless
- Category Product Manager at Essendant
- New Product Development Manager at Polyform Products
- Product Manager at GKI/Bethlehem Lights
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- BSBM - Management
- MA - Global Management / Marketing