Associate Producer - Maradentro for Divide & Conquer Director: Christa Boarini / Line Prod: Gabriela Gomez Assistant Production Accountant - Total Bellas & Total Divas for Bunim-Murray Productions Accountant: Richard Chung / Line Producer: Meredith Ewinger Assistant Production Accountant - American Ninja Warrior for NBC Universal Accountant: David Clark / Line Producer: Sean Fitzgibbons Associate Producer - 48 Hours To Live for Gravitas Ventures Director: Benny Boom / Producer: Rashad El Amin Associate Producer + Production Accountant - Headlock for Benaroya Pictures Director: Mark Polish / Line Prod: Janet Dubois Assistant Production Accountant - Cupcake Wars (4 Seasons) for Food Network Accountant: Tiffany Frasier / Line Producers: Various Assistant Production Accountant - True Blood for HBO Pictures Accountant: Malia Mangum / Line Producer: Bruce Dunn Production Associate - Battleship for Universal / Hasbro Line Producer: Todd Arnow / Prod. Coordinator: Karla Torres Production Associate - Hancock for Sony Pictures Line Producer: Allegra Clegg / Prod. Supervisor: Daren Hicks Production Associate - Transformers 1 & 2 for Universal / Hasbro Line Producer: Allegra Clegg / Prod. Supervisor: Daren Hicks
- Associate Producer/Production Accountant at A Forest Mighty Dark
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Film Production
China- Dongguan) Company Type：Shoe trading company Job Title： Development/ production accountant Responsible for: Development process of several brands such as Gap, Banana Republic, AE, Lands End, Corso Como, including working directly with customers and factories. Main Job Description: Product Development Coordinator; responsible for receiving and following up with sample development through production shipment, responsible for material development, communication with customers, lab dips, confirmation, TOP approval, fit comments and lab tests approval. Work closely with designers, coordinate technical meetings with technicians and production team to smooth out the process as well as being responsible for searching for new trend materials.
- Development/ production accountant at World Commerce International
- Sales representative Manager at Jes-Mahi
9 years, 5 months at this Job
Responsibilities and Accomplishments
• Created accounting team within East Coast Production with the hire of Finance Assistant in August 2016.
• Shaped position to become leadership role within department by supporting the growth and development of direct report, Finance Assistant, over last two years.
• Supporting Finance Assistant in exposure of production elements outside of accounting in a way that allows for full picture understanding of business unit.
• Managed and reconciled below-the-line budgets for HBO Sports programming.
• Directed outside production accountants and production service companies to ensure that all guild rules/guidelines, labor and payroll rules are being followed and transactions accurately recorded.
• Worked to transition Sports Finance and East Coast Production to budgeting and commitment operating tool.
• Responsible for continual evaluation of policy and procedure based on necessary compliance, audit review and periodic changes in the location environment.
• Implemented new coding procedures and workflows to provide more accurate analysis. Released accruals and closed old projects.
• Cleaned up Chart of Accounts, end-dating old projects and expenditure types.
• Prepared re-classes for all below-the-line transactions.
• Promoted from Production Accountant in September 2016.
- SENIOR PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT, EAST COAST PRODUCTION at HBO Inc
- BUDGET COORDINATOR, CREATIVE SERVICES at HBO Inc
- Comic Book Men/ Dual Survival at BBQ Pit Masters
- 1st Assistant Accountant at Reilly Worldwide, Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication and Media Studies
• Analyzed and Summarize raw production data into reports for the use of management or various department as requested.
• Established appropriate bench marks and provide relevant tracking and monitoring.
• Developed accurate weekly forecast of production expenses and commercial print revenue
• Worked with SVP Operations to find expense savings
• Developed budgets, forecasts and monthly statistical packages
• Physical inventory count of newsprint rolls
• Prepared reports for inventory, use, waste, break, Impressions
• Performed product cost analysis for Production and Advertizing
• Establish forecasting and trend analysis to effectively predict production/financial needs
• Communicated changes or problems to warehouse, pressroom, production and mills
• Developed and prepare month-end reports, approved newsprint invoices, coordinated newsprint order for next month
- Operation Production Accountant Analyst at Utah Media Group
- Operations Coordinator at Hylon Koburn Corporation
- Buyer/Sales at Bridgewater Corp
- Executive Assistant at Hylon Koburn Corporation
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor degree in Business-Operations Management - Business-Operations Management
- Associate degree in Business Management - Business Management
• Assist senior management with all aspects of production costing and zero-based budget planning.
• Prepare weekly estimates of all labor, production and non-production costs with WOW profit/loss, EBIT, EBITDA.
• Monthly budget-to-actual cost reconciliations in SAP.
• Calculate daily operating efficiency for 3-plant production complex, with inventory settlement and production yield.
• Quarterly inventory audits and reconciliations.
• SAP, Excel, Kronos, 5S, MS Office, ZBB, SOX Compliance.
- Production Accountant at Pilgrims Pride Co
- Production Supervisor at Pilgrim's Pride
- G.E.D. Mathematics Instructor at Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Mathematics Department Head at NIVA International High School
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Account Payable - Review all Invoices, check requests & POs, reconcile all vendors & guild payments
• Account Receivable - Invoice all broadcasters and productions for costs incurred
• Prepare month end close, including journal entries, invoices and receivables
• Prepare weekly corporate reports and communications with vendors and suppliers
- Production Accountant at Entertainment One
- Head of Household at Stay at Home Mother
- Royalty Analyst at Universal Music Group
- Production Accountant/Coordinator at Paramount Pictures
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Mathematics
- B.A. - Philosophy
• Reconciled production yields and labor daily.
• Reconciled inventory within the facility and at distribution centers.
• Assisted in week-end/month-end closing/reporting.
• Prepared explanations for discrepancies and swings on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Trained in product tracing for third party audits.
• Performed transfer of inventory both internally and to external distributors.
- Production Accountant at West Liberty Foods
- Inventory Control Clerk at Liberty Cold Storage
- Data Entry Clerk at IL. Tax Solutions, LLC
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
other remote Alaska locations (Seasonal) I began my seasonal employment with Icicle Seafoods on a processing vessel in 2014. Shortly after I was promoted to the position of Office Assistant. In 2015 I took the opportunity to transfer to the Wood River land plant in Dillingham, Alaska as the Assistant Production Accountant. In 2016 I returned to Wood River in the position of Production Accountant. As Production Accountant I was responsible for the setup and utilization of Production software and hardware devices. Some of my duties included: generating Bills of Lading, reconciling production records, and generating and distributing daily production reports to Key Staff at the plant and to corporate Seattle office staff. I also, provided basic IT support for local computers and other devices, as well as training and office support. During my time at the Wood River plant I had a pivotal role in the implementation and testing of new production and inventory software at the plant-level and provided feedback for ways to improve the software when it was implemented company-wide.
- Production Accountant at Icicle Seafoods - Wood River
- Stocker / Picker at Horizon Distribution
- Shipping and Receiving / Production Assistant at Pride Polymers / Meyer Plastics
4 years, 3 months at this Job
Prepare financial statements and/or special reports by preparing balance sheets and income statements. Report, collect, analyze, and summarize account information and trends. ❖ Examine various accounting documents to verify accuracy of calculations and to ensure that documents are in accordance with standard accounting procedures. ❖ Review transactions and verifies that all transactions are properly supported. Ensures that transactions are in accordance with pertinent policies and procedures and are classified and recorded according to acceptable accounting standards. ❖ Prepare income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and various other accounting statements and reports. ❖ Company implementing a new system. Responsible for reviewing and entering all invoices, payments, and PO's for the last quarter of 2017 and forward. Making sure all beginning and ending balances match with CPA's ❖ Review transactions and verify that all transactions are supported and recorded properly. ❖ Prepare Sub-Contract payroll invoices.
- Production Accountant/Staff Accountant at Express Employment
- Supplemental Instructor at West Georgia Technical College
- Office Manager/Staff Accountant at Off-Road Innovations, Inc
- Staff Accountant at Tillman Eye Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Accounting
- Bachelors of Technical Management - Accounting
• Prepare and input cash receipts daily and balance accounts at month end
• Prepare and enter journal entries at month end
• Reconcile revenue payable and suspense accounts at month end
• Prepare and input revenue batches for specific Louisiana offshore properties
• Prepare oil and gas allocations for specific properties
• Prepare and submit OGORS
• Responsible for monthly revenue check run process and closing procedures
• Prepare MMS 2014 lines for payment
• Prepare monthly cashouts and transportation invoices
• Prepare and input revenue batches for Louisiana onshore properties, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania
• Calculate and pay severance taxes monthly to LA Dept. of Revenue & Taxation
• Calculate and pay state royalties monthly to the Office of Mineral Resources
• Calculate and pay site restoration taxes quarterly to LA Dept. of Revenue & Taxation
• Prepare LPG conversions
• Calculate and pay severance taxes for West Virginia Properties
• Prepare revenue accrual monthly
- Sr. Revenue Accountant/Production Accountant at Stone Energy Corporation
- Revenue Accountant at J.P. Oil Holdings, LLC
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Cypress Hospital
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting