• Christmas in America, (1 Hour Special), Grinning Dog Entertainment/Hallmark
• Pick & Flip & Drive, (6 Episodes/Reality), Crown Cloverfield Productions/Facebook
• Kaleidoscope, (Startup-Reality/Dating), Crown Broadway Productions/Netflix
• Captive, (Tier 0 low budget Indi feature), Captive Films, LLC
• Delirio [email protected]++ (Controller-Boutique Prod Company) Delirio Films
• Grace, (Post Audit) (Tier 1 Union Indie Feature SAG-IA), Ouroboros Entertainment
• Media Policy Center++ (Set up Quickbooks Accounting System Dale Bell, CEO
• Riley's Peak, (SAG micro budget feature), Crystal Sky Productions
• Legends, (SAG micro budget feature), Crystal Sky Productions
• The Lottery, (SAG low budget feature), Cinemand, LLC
• WWE Swerved Season 2, (9 Episodes, Reality/Hidden Camera), Uranus Productions
• Khali the Killer, (Independent SAG low budget feature), Khali the Killer, LLC
• WWE Prank Show, (7 Episodes, Reality/Hidden Camera), WWE/Uranus Productions
• Numerous [email protected]++ (Misc. programs/international distribution), FJ Productions
• My Friends Call Me Johnny, (8 Episodes-Reality/Talk) Esquire/Joel Silver Pictures
• Butterfly Life*, (12 infomercials-studio) TLC/Susan Winston Productions
• Sex with Lou*, (1 Hour Talk Show Special-studio) WE/Susan Winston Prods.
• Criss Angel Mindfreak*, (18 ½ Hour Reality/Magic Episodes) A&E/Angel Prods.
• Sleep Like a President*, (1 Hour Special-reality) Fine Living/Susan Winston Prods
• Mindhunter with John Douglas*, (Pilot-reality-recreations) A&E, S Winston Prods
• News Junkies*, (Game Show Pilot for CNN-studio), CNN/Susan Winston Prods
• Glynis Has Your Number*, (1/2 Hour Talk Pilot), Lifetime/Susan Winston Prods
• Crime & Justice TV*, (2-1 Hours Pilots-Studio/Clip), Twentieth TV/FOX
• The Rob Nelson Show, (Series Startup-Studio) Twentieth TV/FOX
• Teen Court*, (Reality Court Room Pilot-Studio), Leeza Gibbons Enterprises MTV
• Delta*, (Talk Show Pilot-Studio), Leeza Gibbons Enterprises/Lifetime
• Anatomy of Crime*, (Reality/Recreations-Pilot), A&E/China Train Productions
• Terrors of the Deep, (Special-Reality), CBS / Greystone Communications
• Biography, (Series), A & E / Greystone Communications
• Life and Times, (Series), TNN / Greystone Communications
• Ancient Mysteries, (Series), A & E / Greystone Communications
• Wait 'Til You Have Kids+, (All Series-65 Episodes), MTM Prods/The Family Channel
• Shopping Spree+, (All Series-100 Episodes), MTM Prods/The Family Channel
- Production Accountant at Grinning Dog
at this Job
- BFA - Theater Design and Technology
- Certificate in Business Administration
Responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Bank Reconciliations for High Profile Clients ❖ Production Accountant, processing payroll and familiar with Guild Rules ❖ Processing Payroll & Timecards for Film and TV projects ❖ Credit Card Coding ❖ Preparing Financial Reports & Cost Reports ❖ Responsible for Cash Flow Reports ❖ Month End Close and preparing journal entries ❖ Datafaction with Imaging Experience ❖ Advanced Excel User, PSL, Global Vista and Movie Magic software ❖ Worked with Paymasters at EP and Cast & Crew to process payroll and get payroll reports ❖ Completing multi-million dollar audits for High Profile Clients/Studios and projects
- Production Accountant at R.C. Baral, An Accountancy Corporation
- Accountant at Monarch Direct Response
- Accountant at Icon Media Direct
- Accounting Manager at Kandoo Films
4 years, 1 month at this Job
Associate Producer - Maradentro for Divide & Conquer Director: Christa Boarini / Line Prod: Gabriela Gomez Assistant Production Accountant - WWE & Bunim-Murray Productions Accountant: Richard Chung / Line Producer: Meredith Ewinger Assistant Production Accountant - American Ninja Warrior for NBC Universal Accountant: David Clark / Line Producer: Sean Fitzgibbons Associate Producer - 48 Hours To Live for Gravitas Ventures Director: Benny Boom / Producer: Rashad El Amin Associate Producer + Production Accountant - Headlock for Benaroya Pictures Director: Mark Polish / Line Prod: Janet Dubois Assistant Production Accountant - Cupcake Wars (4 Seasons) for Food Network Accountant: Tiffany Frasier / Line Producers: Various Assistant Production Accountant - True Blood for HBO Pictures Accountant: Malia Mangum / Line Producer: Bruce Dunn Production Associate - Battleship for Universal / Hasbro Line Producer: Todd Arnow / Prod. Coordinator: Karla Torres Production Associate - Hancock for Sony Pictures Line Producer: Allegra Clegg / Prod. Supervisor: Daren Hicks Production Associate - Transformers for Universal / Hasbro Line Producer: Allegra Clegg / Prod. Supervisor: Daren Hicks
- Assistant Production Accountant at World Wrestling Entertainment/Bunim Murray Productions
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Film Production
Accounting Liaison for Iconoclast Image New York
● Help facilitate startup and Wrap meetings with Production Manager / Coordinators for commercial, Music Video, and Print projects.
● Process all Quick-Pays & deposits for locations, equipment rentals, travel, and other production needs
● Reconcile and Distribute Reimbursement payments for Crew and Staff
● Conduct Petty Cash Audits for each project
● Reconcile Monthly American Express for all producers and staff members
● Reconcile Purchase Order Logs on Producers Actual
● Confirms job completion with project manager/ Producers
● Organize/ Maintain Exchange account schedule
● Follow up with producers, directors and employees on exchange account expenses
● Enter all Post Production Purchase orders into Quick-books
● Track Security Deposits
● Arrange international wire transfer payments
● Prepare annual 1099's
● Office Supply Orders, Filing and other administrative duties.
- Production Accountant at Iconoclast Content Inc
- DBA One at space150, Inc
- Accounting Representative at United Worldwide Inc
- Full-Charge Bookkeeper at Donna Franca Tours/ Genera Travel Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Music Business
- Associates - Applied Science Entertainment Management
● Manage Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, and Collections for the division processing
● Reconciled four corporate charge cards accounts, in excess of $100,000 per month.
● Performed purchase order entry, A/P entry, Invoice processing, and check runs
● Managed the processing of bi weekly time cards for over one thousand crew members
● Managed the processing of issued petty cash, P-cards and purchase orders daily
● Managed the entire accounts payable cycle and allocation of job costs
● Assisted and tracked episodic budgeting
● Coordinated with Production staff of any payroll or vendor issues.
- Production Accountant at Part 2 Pictures LLC
- Production Accounting Clerk at BET Networks
- Administrative Assistant at Worth Fiscal Management/Charles R. Drew Early Learning Center
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
• Maintain well master database for Arklatex, Mid-Con and California area.
• Analyze allocated volumes in Carte.
• Prepare account payable checks.
• Send out weekly over week report monitoring wells budgets and variance
• Prepare internal and external reports relating to oil and gas volumes.
• Gathering, analyzing, monitoring and recording production data in ProCount and EVIN.
• Allocate monthly and daily Texas, Louisiana, Kansas, Michigan, Oklahoma and California wells in ProCount and send pre-allocations to purchasers.
• Reconcile run tickets to crude oil statements
• Input NGL, residue volumes and send allocation reports to revenue.
• Send out pre-allocations to gas and oil purchasers.
• Fix negative production each month due to data entry errors.
• Set-Up vertical and horizontal new wells that are in completion status and set up recompletion wells.
• Submit production volumes to ONRR and utilize reports on website.
• Navigate thru DOGGR website to research
• Navigate thru Texas RRC website to research drilling permit and RRC Id.
- Sr. Production Accountant at Breitburn
- Sr. Staff Production Accountant at Central Carthage
- Sr. Production Analyst at Plains Exploration and Production
- Production Analyst at Dominion Exploration and Production
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Latin American Studies and Communication
• Processing Payroll for Staff and Crew.
• AP & AR.
• Tracking Budgets.
• Helping with setting up Budgets.
• Processing Expenses Reports.
• Helping to Manage and Maintain Costbook.
• Helping to Manage and Maintain Cost.
• Assisting in Creating Costbook.
• Creating Cost Report.
• Project Management.
• Working with Vendors.
• Assisting with the implementation of the Health Insurance.
• Managing Health Insurance Coverage for all employees.
• Managing the 401K for all employees.
• Tracking Spending.
• Tracking vacation times year.
- Production Accountant at Optomen Productions
- Accounting Consultant at Georgia Malone & Company, Inc
- Administrative Assistant/Research Assistant at Genius Crowd
- Assistant Production Accountant at Al Roker Entertainment, Inc
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Arts and Sciences
Work together with CEO / CFO / V.P. of Finance. Controlled all aspects of corporate accounting and financial reporting activity for 20 plus entities. Responsible for: Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting for P&L, Balance Sheet Cash Flow, Reconciliation of Amortization expense accounts, Account Reconciliations within Film Cost and Participations, and Expenses, International and Domestic Film Distribution Accounts Receivable, Production accounting functions during Post and Wrap, Special projects and ad hoc reporting, Maintained and monitored all General Ledger activities (Cash, A/R, A/P, Payroll), Banking - Domestic & International, Local, State, and Federal Government reporting requirements and tax filings. Implemented accounting system change from Microsoft GP to QuickBooks. Responsible for training and supervising accounting staff. Maintained and monitored Development Schedule for Options, Writer's Fees and PH&W contributions.
- Controller/Production Accountant at Gold Circle Entertainment LLC
- Controller / Production Accountant at Associated Television International
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Accounting and Finance
• Managed over 60 productions from concept to delivery that totaled $3,000,000
• Lead projects from initial briefing & kick-off through production, delivery, and wrap
• Collaborated weekly with accounting for accounts payable processing, includes tracking Purchase Orders, obtaining appropriate approvals for payment, ensuring backup documentation support systems, processing check runs, obtaining invoices, and maintaining proper files.
• Hired, coordinated, and supervised 3rd party vendors on multiple projects which included coordinating logistics, booking crew, securing locations, releases and simultaneously keeping track of deal memos, time cards, insurance needs and production paperwork
• Curated vendor database for tracking preferred vendors for directors in domestic and international markets
• Managed flow of client and team communication that effectively problem solve creative and production issues
• Maintained production and executive calendars, monthly and quarterly expense reports, production schedule, travel accommodations, website management, company handbook
• Oversees the execution of visual and written directors' treatments and pitch decks, as well as any other asks from the clients
- In-House Producer / Production Accountant at VILAS Entertainment
- Coordinator at Giant Propeller
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Studies