Responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Bank Reconciliations for High Profile Clients ❖ Production Accountant, processing payroll and familiar with Guild Rules ❖ Processing Payroll & Timecards for Film and TV projects ❖ Credit Card Coding ❖ Preparing Financial Reports & Cost Reports ❖ Responsible for Cash Flow Reports ❖ Month End Close and preparing journal entries ❖ Datafaction with Imaging Experience ❖ Advanced Excel User, PSL, Global Vista and Movie Magic software ❖ Worked with Paymasters at EP and Cast & Crew to process payroll and get payroll reports ❖ Completing multi-million dollar audits for High Profile Clients/Studios and projects
- Production Accountant at R.C. Baral, An Accountancy Corporation
- Accountant at Monarch Direct Response
- Accountant at Icon Media Direct
- Accounting Manager at Kandoo Films
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance/Business
• Analyze and record sales of oil, gas and natural gas liquids.
• Data entry- Allocating oil, gas and plant product volumes to a property level.
• Calculate and file federal and state regulatory reports as required.
• Perform special projects as needed.
• Proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel
• Experience in BOLO
• Maintained Master Service Agreements (MSA) and Certificates of Insurance for new and old vendor contracts for maintenance and services performed on wellsites in an Excel spreadsheet.
• Participated in orchestrating a permanent MSA process for inclusive audits and reviews concerning wellsite catastrophes.
- Production Accountant at Vanguard Natural Resources
- Receptionist- Apnix Sleep Diagnostics at Burnett Staffing
- Accounting Assistant- Larry W. Mosley at Solution Tech Staffing
- Administrative Assistant- O'Quinn Medical Towers at CHI St. Luke's Health Sys
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Working closely with film producers to manage their projects Recording all financial transaction (ex: purchase orders, invoices, payroll, journal entries, petty cash) Completing bank account and credit card reconciliation Cost reporting: tracking the budget closely and work with the production team to cover overages Working directly with partner vendors and banks to resolve client inquiries Assisting in filing state production incentives
- Production Accountant at Greenslate
- Financial Controller at Giraldi Media
- Post-Production Accountant at Trevanna Post
- Finance Associate at ScotiaMcLeod Wealth Management
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
- Certified Sports Nutritionist
reporting and filings in several states, a self-starter with little or no guidance, work well with others and a great team player. I work well with outside agencies and field personnel as well as land and accounting to insure that the company stays in compliance with the various State and Federal agencies. Vanguard Natural Resources Feb. 2015 - Jan. 2019 Sr. Production Accountant Cleanup all OGOR issues with BLM and ONRR dating back to 2010 for all federal wells in Wyoming. Colorado, Montana and New Mexico. File current and outstanding OGORs, setup and maintain wells and gathering systems in BOLO. Allocate production systems and generate production reports for the Revenue group. Handle all revenue group inquiries pertaining to production allocation and revenue severance tax issues. Also, handle all regulatory issues involving Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma wells. Work with new employees to oil and gas industry as a mentor in training and understanding the industry and how everything relays to other groups within the company. Also, helping them to understand production and regulatory compliance.
- Sr. Production Accountant at Oil and Gas Production and Regulatory & Environmental Compliance
- Regulatory Environmental HS&E Compliance Manager at Lucas Energy, Inc
- Regulatory Compliance Specialist at Carrizo Oil & Gas Corp
- Manager Production Accounting Backup for Regulatory and HS&E Manager at SABCO Oil and Gas Corp
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Gas and Oil Proration Scheduling
Part of a Production Accounting team in the Estimating Department at WBTV
• Support production with timely tracking and recording of costs for episodic television and pilots
• Record journal entries, payroll, process invoices, petty cash, and checks, and track assets
• Process Payroll for all below the line & above the line cast and crew
• Supervise/train employees on studio procedures and Accounting systems
- Production Accountant at Disney Television
- Cast & Crew at via Warner Bros. Television Group
- Project Accountant at M&C Saatchi
- Financial Analyst at Verizon Wireless
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
* Manage budgets and P&Ls by show title of $3M to evaluate production expense & potential cost savings * Manage AP, POs for all production expense, including petty cash * Prepare reconciliation for bank & credit card statements for all shows and provide cost reports and budget breakdowns * Manage bi-monthly payroll for 300 plus employees for all shows assuring timely processing of payments and approvals
- PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT at RED MARBLE MEDIA
- FINANCIAL ASSOCIATE at
- FINANCIAL ANALYST at HBO Home Entertainment
- ANALYST at LORD & TAYLOR
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - MARKETING
• Maintain well master database for Arklatex, Mid-Con and California area.
• Analyze allocated volumes in Carte.
• Prepare account payable checks.
• Send out weekly over week report monitoring wells budgets and variance
• Prepare internal and external reports relating to oil and gas volumes.
• Gathering, analyzing, monitoring and recording production data in ProCount and EVIN.
• Allocate monthly and daily Texas, Louisiana, Kansas, Michigan, Oklahoma and California wells in ProCount and send pre-allocations to purchasers.
• Reconcile run tickets to crude oil statements
• Input NGL, residue volumes and send allocation reports to revenue.
• Send out pre-allocations to gas and oil purchasers.
• Fix negative production each month due to data entry errors.
• Set-Up vertical and horizontal new wells that are in completion status and set up recompletion wells.
• Submit production volumes to ONRR and utilize reports on website.
• Navigate thru DOGGR website to research
• Navigate thru Texas RRC website to research drilling permit and RRC Id.
- Sr. Production Accountant at Breitburn
- Sr. Staff Production Accountant at Devon Energy
- Sr. Production Analyst at Plains Exploration and Production
- Production Analyst at Dominion Exploration and Production
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
• Prepared and analyzed monthly Lease Operating Statement (LOS)
• Prepared unaudited financial reports such as balance sheet and income statement for bank lender on quarterly
• Prepared budget analysis based on budgeted amounts versus actual costs for drilling projects
• Filed monthly royalty reporting Form ONRR-2014 on Office of Natural Resources Revenue
- Production Accountant at Hathaway, LLC
- Accountant at Wesco Aircraft Holding, Inc
- Accounting & Accounts Receivable Assistant at Iris International, Inc
9 months at this Job
- Anticipated completion in December 2019 - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting
- Production accountant at South Coast Paper
- Fab machinist at Oflex
- Office manager at Gypsy Business Services
- Morning Supervisor at POP IN "N" OUT
2 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Paralegal
- Production Accountant at EOGresources
- Caregiver at Envirokids Daycare
- Accounting Assistant at Nine Energy Service
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Jones Brothers Dirt & Paving
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma